Call Your Congressman
2021-02-12 21:49:27 UTC
Better yet, call your Senators, if you can get through.

Ask them who it is that is wearing the mask pretending to be Biden.
Enjoy their shocked silence. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-13 03:23:11 UTC
Enjoy the "click" as they hang up on you, because you come off as a weirdo!
KWills
2021-02-13 10:01:26 UTC
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:49:27 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Better yet, call your Senators, if you can get through.
You may get an aide. The odds of getting an actual Representative
or Senator are small.
Post by Justin Tyme
Ask them who it is that is wearing the mask pretending to be Biden.
Enjoy their shocked silence. Justin
When can we expect you to post the recording of your making the
call? Or are you again lying to address your Father Complex, so you
won't be making the call?
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

Vicario Gannuccelli
2021-02-13 13:24:55 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Ask them who it is that is wearing the mask pretending to be Biden.
Enjoy their shocked silence. Justin
When can we expect you to post the recording of your making the
call? Or are you again lying to address your Father Complex, so you
won't be making the call?
The murderous bastards exposed.
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/02/12/mp-and-sage-members-heavily-invested-
in-vaccine-industry/

The UK Government is on a mission to vaccinate the entire population of
the UK with an experimental gene therapy. Their supposed reasoning is to
protect us all against a “deadly” virus. But that just isn’t the case, the
resulting disease statistically kills only 0.0002% of those it infects and
the majority of those deaths are aged over 85 and have underlying health
conditions.

In April 2020, the ‘Chief Scientific Advisor’ to the UK Government – Sir
Patrick Vallance was placed in charge of the new ‘Vaccine Taskforce’. The
aim of this taskforce was to “drive forward, expedite and co-ordinate
efforts to research and then produce a coronavirus vaccine.”

So isn’t it interesting how by July 2020 the UK Government signed a
contract with GlaxoSmithKline to secure 60 million doses of an untested,
experimental “vaccine” treatment that was still being developed to combat
SARS-CoV-2? Interesting because the chief scientific advisor and head of
the ‘Vaccine Taskforce’ has £600,000 worth of shares in the pharmaceutical
giant, GlaxoSmithKline.

Sir Patrick, who has had huge influence in dictating the Government’s
response to the alleged SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, has over 43,111 shares in the
company. But the conflict of interest doesn’t end there. Sir Patrick
Vallance used to be the president of GlaxoSmithKline.

He joined the company in May 2006 as ‘Head of Drug Discovery’, going on
to become Senior Vice President of Medicines Discovery and Development,
before finally becoming President in 2006.

When the pompous Health Secretary, Matt Hancock found out about this he
said “Well, I didn’t know about it until I read it in the newspapers,”.
Pushed on whether he thought he should have been informed as Health
Secretary, he replied: “No, not particularly”.

They are clearly criminals and should be treated as such.

Just recently, the Deputy Chief Medical Officer for England – Jonathan
Van Tam said that it was “perfectly possible” a “Covid” vaccine could be
licensed for children by the end of the year. Stating that he believes
“most of the major manufacturers are beginning to turn their attention “to
licensing vaccines for under-18’s”.

But we’ve been repeatedly told that children are at no risk to the
Covid-19 disease, so why on earth do we need to vaccinate them?

Well Professor Van Tam’s career history can possibly clarify why he is so
eager to see children vaccinated against a disease they supposedly don’t
suffer from.

Van Tam joined the pharmaceutical industry in 1997 as an associate
director at SmithKline Beecham. He then went on to become Head of Medical
Affairs at Roche in April 2001, before joining Aventis Pasteur MSD in
February 2002 as the UK medical director.

In 2010 he became an advisor to the World Health Organisation, during the
over exaggerated H5N1 influenza pandemic. His advice was to roll out a
mass vaccination programme to combat the H5N1 influenza virus, and that
advice was followed. But guess who manufactured the H5N1 influenza
vaccines and made billions of pounds? SmithKline Beecham and Roche, two
pharmaceutical giants that Van Tam worked for.

So do you think Van Tam wants to vaccinate children for their good of
their health? Against a disease we’ve been told they don’t suffer from.
Or do you think he wants to vaccinate children in order to make billions
for the companies he serves?