CIRCUMCISION OF BABIES IS A FELONY
Add Reply
Guy
2020-10-14 04:31:45 UTC
It's like cutting off a baby's little finger.

This is capital crime.
KWills
2020-10-14 09:17:59 UTC
Post by Guy
It's like cutting off a baby's little finger.
This is capital crime.
I'm sure you're a troll, but I have some free time.
Please cite the applicable statutory and/or case law that shows
circumcision is a felony.
KKKernal Corn
2020-10-14 18:30:07 UTC
Post by Guy
It's like cutting off a baby's little finger.
This is capital crime.
I'm sure you're a troll, but I have some free time.
Please cite the applicable statutory and/or case law that shows
circumcision is a felony.
In the Great Satan: Female Genital Mutilation Act 1996

However, jew federal judge Barnard A. Friedman ruled that this was
unconstitutional in 2018 because it contravened jews' religious right
to genitally mutilate their subchildren.
NEMO
2020-10-14 21:14:16 UTC
Is this better?
Altar boys say were abused by priests at the Vatican
https://tinyurl.com/w8vt3g7
Well, no.
Tall Henry
2020-10-15 12:09:51 UTC
On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 21:14:16 +0000 (UTC), NEMO aka jew
paedophile shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN shpammed from STD.COM:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking jew mouth, jewboi!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Mr. Mag00
2020-10-14 18:09:50 UTC
On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 21:31:45 -0700
Post by Guy
It's like cutting off a baby's little finger.
This is capital crime.
Unsubstantiated and off topic bull shit.
--
Lies, greed, envy, endemic corruption, hunger for power,
unbridled hate, institutional sociopathy...
*Australian Labor Party - corrupt to the core*
%
my boner is nice and trimmed and the ladies say it's cute do i need more
Justin Tyme
2020-10-14 20:05:23 UTC
Post by Guy
It's like cutting off a baby's little finger.
This is capital crime.
That proves it. Justin