VoteScam!
2021-02-08 20:27:15 UTC
This proves it! Justin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1eURDzQ-WMFlBg9EYWoN10v5z_vnubHwJml0eUPs3zm6GHU9fdwT7Wwh0&v=jsOXMi1E0tQ&feature=youtu.be
KWills
2021-02-09 09:38:35 UTC
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 14:27:15 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it! Justin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1eURDzQ-WMFlBg9EYWoN10v5z_vnubHwJml0eUPs3zm6GHU9fdwT7Wwh0&v=jsOXMi1E0tQ&feature=youtu.be
All that proves is you're a bigger pathetic loser than I dared to
think. If any of the bunk presented were valid, it would have been
made known months ago.
I laughed when the narrator flat out LIED and said Biden got a
spike of votes at 6:30AM when the graph showed 12:30PM. If he will LIE
about something so easy to check, how much more motivated is he to lie
about items not so easy to check?
It's sad that you're so pathetic you buy into that which is
PROVED false.
Now try to divert from the truth I've posted. Or run away from
it.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in