Bigfoot Photo
2020-10-05 01:09:00 UTC
I have taken a picture of a probable Bigfoot (i.e. Sasquatch) creature.

It is being enhanced at the present moment, but I will share it with the
group in the not-to-distant future. Justin
Bob Ebbs
2020-10-06 14:44:20 UTC
I have taken a picture of a probable Bigfoot (i.e. Sasquatch) creature.
It is being enhanced at the present moment, but I will share it with the
group in the not-to-distant future. Justin
keep the original. It's like the amplifying fake rt PCR convid-19 tests.
A copy of a copy can never become better than the original. Disregard
"enhancement".
Justin Tyme
2020-10-06 15:04:26 UTC
I have taken a picture of a probable Bigfoot (i.e. Sasquatch) creature.
It is being enhanced at the present moment, but I will share it with the
group in the not-to-distant future. Justin
I have actually discovered a second picture that is likely the face of a
BF hiding in the foliage. Unbelievable! Justin
Bob Ebbs
2020-10-06 15:54:37 UTC
I have taken a picture of a probable Bigfoot (i.e. Sasquatch) creature.
It is being enhanced at the present moment, but I will share it with
the group in the not-to-distant future. Justin
I have actually discovered a second picture that is likely the face of a
BF hiding in the foliage. Unbelievable! Justin
More proofs here, immediately.

Genocide Isnt Evil... According to OSU through the
*_Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation_*
https://www.bitchute.com/video/22w4pheY6Nk7/
KWills
2020-10-07 08:50:24 UTC
Post by Bob Ebbs
I have taken a picture of a probable Bigfoot (i.e. Sasquatch) creature.
It is being enhanced at the present moment, but I will share it with
the group in the not-to-distant future. Justin
I have actually discovered a second picture that is likely the face of a
BF hiding in the foliage. Unbelievable! Justin
More proofs here, immediately.
Genocide Isnt Evil... According to OSU through the
*_Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation_*
https://www.bitchute.com/video/22w4pheY6Nk7/
There is nothing about Bigfoot found at the link.
Why LIE about this? What do you hope to gain from your lie of
more proof of Bigfoot is to be found at the site? I really want to
know.
Not that you will explain your actions. You will either run away
from the truth, or snip it away.
Blake Fury
2020-10-07 09:41:20 UTC
Post by Bob Ebbs
Post by Justin Tyme
I have actually discovered a second picture that is likely the face of
a BF hiding in the foliage. Unbelievable! Justin
More proofs here, immediately.
Genocide Isnt Evil... According to OSU through the *_Bill and Melinda
Gates Foundation_* https://www.bitchute.com/video/22w4pheY6Nk7/
There is nothing about Bigfoot found at the link.
I so hope you can get this sorted asap. It would have been intresting to
see how many amplifications was done on the PCR test. Currently all the
literature i have read is saying they do 20 to 40 cycles of
amplification. However have read one stating 45 cycles. The thi g with
the PCR test that is been exposed is the more cycles of amplification the
higher the false positive results are after 34 cycles of amplification
the higher the false positive rate begins to go up. The test can not
differentiate between live or dead RNA let alone the strain of virus. One
doctor has stated that with between 54 and 60 cycles of amplification
everyone tested would show positive signs of the virus. This question of
false positive results was pit to the UK health minister Matt Hancock
over the weekend. And he completely deflected the question. Even tthe
inventor of the PCR test said it should never be ised as a tool for
diagnosis. Hope you can get the results sorted and explained quickly.
KWills
2020-10-08 09:26:29 UTC
On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 09:41:20 +0000 (UTC), Blake Fury
Post by Blake Fury
Post by KWills
Post by Bob Ebbs
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
What does any of that have to do with Bigfoot? I don't see the
connection.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-10-09 18:42:27 UTC
I have taken a picture of a probable Bigfoot (i.e. Sasquatch) creature.
It is being enhanced at the present moment, but I will share it with
the group in the not-to-distant future. Justin
I have actually discovered a second picture that is likely the face of a
BF hiding in the foliage. Unbelievable! Justin
Are you sure that wasn't Ed's nigger wife?