Eagles lesson
bjr
2020-09-12 06:37:06 UTC
On 9-6-2020 I drove in my "truck" to the lake. On the drive out of the park an eagle crossed my path, right to left if I remember correctly, and about 20 feet ahead of me. I was going around 15 mph. He showed off his wing span when he banked around my truck to where I thought he would re-perch.

About 9 seconds later this same all brown eagle swooped from behind centered on the "truck" moving forwards in a downward path, missing my hood by about 3 feet and then missing the highway by about one foot and then pulling up and out from this dive.

I have never seen an adult eagle do this before, maybe he was riding the lift of air over the truck which was moving around 25 mph at that time. I kind of doubt it though since the eagles wingspan was around three feet and seemed to just be able to do the pull up and out. A smaller bird maybe, but this seemed more than a joy ride, this was another clue from the animals, most likely directed by the Holy Spirit.

I don't know exactly what the lesson means however it does portend to what happened 4 weeks ago, when a straight line wind 'derecho' brought its wrath on this area.

- Brian James Edward Reicks
bjr
2020-09-12 06:42:06 UTC
Maybe this video explains it? Give me goosebumps anyway :

- Brian James Edward Reicks
bjr
2020-09-12 06:43:25 UTC
Maybe this video explains it? Gives me goosebumps anyway :

http://youtu.be/I-l4_x6yGgk

- Brian James Edward Reicks