"we - Beatles, Brian and President"
Add Reply
bjr
2021-01-05 21:04:27 UTC
The real pizzagate story and how it is going to dominate this 20th year span of the President of the US is going to unfold. The number of high political people who will be mentioned perhaps called out will be unprecedented as far as our government is concerned IMHO.

We will be travelling along logical lines of thought and spiritually given clues to who these people are and what is behind them, or better said what is inside them and how are they being manipulated.

And what will these observations mean if and when "we - Beatles, Brian and President" are faced with another confrontational test in the spiritual warfare realm.

I will start writing soon, perhaps tonight.

-Brian James Edward Reicks
KWills
2021-01-06 10:26:23 UTC
Post by bjr
The real pizzagate story and how it is going to dominate this 20th year
span of the President of the US is going to unfold.
Pizzagate was PROVED a hoax.
Post by bjr
The number of high political people who will be mentioned perhaps
called out will be unprecedented as far as our government is concerned
IMHO.
Since there are none to called out in regards to the pizzagate
hoax, none will be called out.
Post by bjr
We will be travelling along logical lines of thought and spiritually given
clues to who these people are and what is behind them, or better said
what is inside them and how are they being manipulated.
And what will these observations mean if and when "we - Beatles,
Brian and President" are faced with another confrontational test in
the spiritual warfare realm.
I will start writing soon, perhaps tonight.
I will look forward to reading what you post. Your delusional
rants are always entertaining.
2021-01-06 19:32:52 UTC
Post by bjr
The real pizzagate story and how it is going to dominate this 20th
year span of the President of the US is going to unfold. The number
of high political people who will be mentioned perhaps called out will
be unprecedented as far as our government is concerned IMHO.
We will be travelling along logical lines of thought and spiritually
given clues to who these people are and what is behind them, or better
said what is inside them and how are they being manipulated.
And what will these observations mean if and when "we - Beatles, Brian
and President" are faced with another confrontational test in the
spiritual warfare realm.
I will start writing soon, perhaps tonight.
-Brian James Edward Reicks
So you'll be making stuff up and passing along spurious information? Got
it.