Is there any DOD Form you can fill out to rescind your Oath of Enlistment?
Andrew Nichols
2018-05-08 05:23:09 UTC
i took the Oath when I was 17 years old.

Now at 50, I no longer believe in the so called Values this nation stands for.

Is there a link to a form I can fill out to rescind my original oath of enlistment?

I just want to cast off the negative spiritual attachments on my life, that such an oath yokes you with.

Luke

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-29184.html
Government Shill #2
2018-05-08 06:18:24 UTC
On Mon, 7 May 2018 22:23:09 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
i took the Oath when I was 17 years old.
Now at 50, I no longer believe in the so called Values this nation stands for.
Is there a link to a form I can fill out to rescind my original oath of enlistment?
I just want to cast off the negative spiritual attachments on my life, that such an oath yokes you with.
You don't need a form. The oath, as you said is yours. You made it. You can
rescind it. Just do it. No one else cares one way or another. The military you
left so long ago sure won't.

As far as I'm concerned, the oaths I took the times enlisted ended when I left.
Which is why, when I rejoined, they made me make another oath.

"I'm not a Smart man."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 05 April 2017
Andrew Nichols
http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/lukes-dreams/military-dreams/oath.html
Government Shill #2
2018-05-08 08:17:05 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
i took the Oath when I was 17 years old.
Now at 50, I no longer believe in the so called Values this nation stands for.
Is there a link to a form I can fill out to rescind my original oath of enlistment?
I just want to cast off the negative spiritual attachments on my life, that such an oath yokes you with.
You don't need a form. The oath, as you said is yours. You made it. You can
rescind it. Just do it. No one else cares one way or another. The military you
left so long ago sure won't.
As far as I'm concerned, the oaths I took the times enlisted ended when I left.
Which is why, when I rejoined, they made me make another oath.
Shill #2
http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/lukes-dreams/military-dreams/oath.html
I'm not interested in your reasons.

Read what I wrote.

I can explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it for you.”
Edward I. Koch
Andrew Nichols
2018-05-08 09:19:33 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
Rescinding my Oath of Enlistment, and why:
By: Nichols, Andrew L.

ON or about, November 7, 1985, I took my Oath of Enlistment at the Beckley, West Virginia MEPS. Here are the reasons I now rescind this Oath.

I on May 8, 2018 no longer share the values of the United States of America and the Corporation of the United States of America. I have compiled a short list of reasons why:

1. Most of the people worship Lucifer; and sacrifice innocent blood to devils and demons.
2. They erect statues of Baphomet, to gain material wealth, which can neither hear, nor see, nor have any thought at all.
3. They erected arches of BAAL, all across America, to provoke the God of Israel to Jealousy.
4. They eat the sacrifices of the dead, even the sacrifices of Baal-Peor, and drink innocent blood.
5. They inovke the name of a god called "Jahbuhlon," a god I know not.
6. They rape, murder, commit acts of voilence, sodomize one another, have sex with animals and sex with dead bodies.
7. They practice witchcraft, and necromancy, and participate in the "Black Mass."
8. They fornicate and commit adultery, and child sexual abuse, even organized child sexual abuse.
9. They burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and offer odors unto her.
10. They make their sons and daughters to pass through the fire to Moloch.
11. The preachers are liars, for monetary gain.
12. They rob, steal, and cheat and falsify the balance.
13 They lie on the radio (AM/FM/Shortwave), and on Television.
14. The United States of America and the Corporation of the United States of America has broken the Oath our Forefathers made when they came to the shores of this land, that this land would always belong to the God of Israel.
15. The children don't know God. (The God of the Holy Bible.)
16,. Young girls don't know they are girls, and young boys don't know they are boys, and they confusion the genders.
17. They sell drugs and pills to the poor and weak to enslave them, for monetary gain, and in many cases destroy their lives.

And this is just the short list of the sins of the United States of America and the Corporation of the United States of America.

For this cause, this is why, on this day of May 8, 2018, I, Nichols, Andrew L. do rescind my former Oath of Enlistment.

“Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.”
Hosea 1:9 KJV
Government Shill #2
2018-05-08 21:17:49 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
[...]
<snip>

"I'm not interested in your reasons.
Read what I wrote."

What is so hard about that? Have you lost your glasses?

"I voted for Trump and didn't have to think twice about it."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 17 January 2017
BDK
2018-05-09 00:56:47 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
i took the Oath when I was 17 years old.
Now at 50, I no longer believe in the so called Values this nation stands for.
Is there a link to a form I can fill out to rescind my original oath of enlistment?
I just want to cast off the negative spiritual attachments on my life, that such an oath yokes you with.
You don't need a form. The oath, as you said is yours. You made it. You can
rescind it. Just do it. No one else cares one way or another. The military you
left so long ago sure won't.
As far as I'm concerned, the oaths I took the times enlisted ended when I left.
Which is why, when I rejoined, they made me make another oath.
"I'm not a Smart man."
andrew luke nichols
alt.conspiracy - 05 April 2017
http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/lukes-dreams/military-dreams/oath.html
Wow, you believe in a lot of crazy assed nonsense.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-08 09:35:00 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
i took the Oath when I was 17 years old.
Now at 50, I no longer believe in the so called Values this nation stands for.
Is there a link to a form I can fill out to rescind my original oath of enlistment?
No.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I just want to cast off the negative spiritual attachments on my life, that such an oath yokes you with.
As you already know, your oath terminated when your enlistment
terminated. If you feel some sort of need to publicly declare the
rescinding of your oath, fine. But it's not required.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Luke
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-29184.html
Pass.
BDK
2018-05-09 00:55:37 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
i took the Oath when I was 17 years old.
Incompetent then, incompetent now.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Now at 50, I no longer believe in the so called Values this nation stands for.
You believe an awful lot of crazy shit.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Is there a link to a form I can fill out to rescind my original oath of enlistment?
Just tell it to yourself. Over and over. Like any dumb animal, you'll
get it sunk in, eventually.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I just want to cast off the negative spiritual attachments on my life, that such an oath yokes you with.
It's all negative, when it comes to "spiritual" nonsense.
Post by Andrew Nichols
Luke
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-29184.html
Keep on LOOnin!