I Stand By My March 20th prediction: Trump Wins all 50 States
2020-10-28 14:51:57 UTC
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.baldspot/c/YhYk6vkK1lw/m/kL0uM9PXDgAJ

I am more sure of it now, than ever. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-10-29 23:45:31 UTC
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.baldspot/c/YhYk6vkK1lw/m/kL0uM9PXDgAJ
I am more sure of it now, than ever. Justin
Hey! I finally got Xnews working. And figured out how to *plonk* people.
So the l%n and Private Putz are going to have to change IDs again if
they want so badly to harrass me.

JusChiCin. It's a given fact that Trump is NOT going to carry New York
(other than Long Island). He didn't last time, there's no reason to
believe he will this time.

Further, he's not going to carry California.

So there's two out of fifty he's not going to carry.

There are other states he didn't carry in 2016, he's not likely to carry
them in 2020 either. Further, states that were solidly Trump in 2016,
are now "swing states" and could go either way.

So, exactly where is this delusional idea that he's going to carry "all
50 states" coming from?
Justin Tyme
2020-10-30 01:31:05 UTC
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.baldspot/c/YhYk6vkK1lw/m/kL0uM9PXDgAJ
I am more sure of it now, than ever. Justin
ge
Hey! I finally got Xnews working. And figured out how to *plonk* people.
So the l%n and Private Putz are going to have to change IDs again if
they want so badly to harrass me.
JusChiCin. It's a given fact that Trump is NOT going to carry New York
(other than Long Island). He didn't last time, there's no reason to
believe he will this time.
Further, he's not going to carry California.
So there's two out of fifty he's not going to carry.
There are other states he didn't carry in 2016, he's not likely to carry
them in 2020 either. Further, states that were solidly Trump in 2016,
are now "swing states" and could go either way.
So, exactly where is this delusional idea that he's going to carry "all
50 states" coming from?
Long story short, Biden is going to have to resign from the race because
of scandal. Trump will run unopposed, therefore winning all 50 states.
You heard it here first. Justin
Ed Rhodes
Long story shorter, you're delusional.
KWills
2020-10-30 08:56:01 UTC
On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 23:45:31 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.baldspot/c/YhYk6vkK1lw/m/kL0uM9PXDgAJ
I am more sure of it now, than ever. Justin
Hey! I finally got Xnews working. And figured out how to *plonk* people.
So the l%n and Private Putz are going to have to change IDs again if
they want so badly to harrass me.
They will. They do so often in an attempt to get some attention
from me.
Post by Ed Rhodes
JusChiCin. It's a given fact that Trump is NOT going to carry New York
(other than Long Island). He didn't last time, there's no reason to
believe he will this time.
Further, he's not going to carry California.
Actually, as pissed off as people are with Newsom (have you seen
his regulations for Thanksgiving?), they may vote for Trump just to
spite Newsom.
Post by Ed Rhodes
So there's two out of fifty he's not going to carry.
There are other states he didn't carry in 2016, he's not likely to carry
them in 2020 either. Further, states that were solidly Trump in 2016,
are now "swing states" and could go either way.
So, exactly where is this delusional idea that he's going to carry "all
50 states" coming from?
JusChiCin the Loser lies as a means of addressing his Father
Complex. And to assist in this, he always picks lies he knows will be
exposed.
It's not impossible that Trump will win again, but he won't win
all 50 states.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Justin Tyme
Wait until Biden drops out. Justin
KWills
2020-10-31 19:59:12 UTC
On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 12:15:58 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
So there's two out of fifty he's not going to carry.
There are other states he didn't carry in 2016, he's not likely to carry
them in 2020 either. Further, states that were solidly Trump in 2016,
are now "swing states" and could go either way.
So, exactly where is this delusional idea that he's going to carry "all
50 states" coming from?
JusChiCin the Loser lies as a means of addressing his Father
Complex. And to assist in this, he always picks lies he knows will be
exposed.
It's not impossible that Trump will win again, but he won't win
all 50 states.
Wait until Biden drops out. Justin
He better hurry. The election is on Tuesday.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/q7sKg4X

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

No problem. And quit bringing up my father. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-01 09:11:51 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
So there's two out of fifty he's not going to carry.
There are other states he didn't carry in 2016, he's not likely to
carry them in 2020 either. Further, states that were solidly Trump
in 2016, are now "swing states" and could go either way.
So, exactly where is this delusional idea that he's going to carry
"all 50 states" coming from?
JusChiCin the Loser lies as a means of addressing his Father
Complex. And to assist in this, he always picks lies he knows will
be exposed.
It's not impossible that Trump will win again, but he won't win
all 50 states.
Wait until Biden drops out. Justin
He better hurry. The election is on Tuesday.
No problem. And quit bringing up my father. Justin
Nobody's mentioned your father whatsoever. He's discussing YOUR
emotional problems which seem to manifest themselves in you looking for
a "father figure." Nobody's actually discussing your real father.
KWills
2020-11-01 11:58:57 UTC
On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 15:40:16 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
So there's two out of fifty he's not going to carry.
There are other states he didn't carry in 2016, he's not likely to carry
them in 2020 either. Further, states that were solidly Trump in 2016,
are now "swing states" and could go either way.
So, exactly where is this delusional idea that he's going to carry "all
50 states" coming from?
JusChiCin the Loser lies as a means of addressing his Father
Complex. And to assist in this, he always picks lies he knows will be
exposed.
It's not impossible that Trump will win again, but he won't win
all 50 states.
Wait until Biden drops out. Justin
He better hurry. The election is on Tuesday.
No problem. And quit bringing up my father. Justin
You're the one who continues to LIE to address your Father
Complex. If you find my pointing out this TRUTH about you troublesome,
you may find some benefit in not handing me opportunities to do so
nearly every time you post.

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw