Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
Add Reply
Andrew W
2021-01-05 04:24:45 UTC
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation

M I Wakefield
2021-01-05 04:43:49 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 15:24:45 +1100, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
http://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44
Keep posting that shit, Fuckwit, and maybe Dominion will sue you, too.
Do you know what they found when they did a hand-recount in Georgia?

99.9901% accuracy in the machine count, and the errors were random,
and made no material difference to the result.

Oh, and don't pay any attention to Epoch Times, or you'll never lose
the "Fuckwit" name.
Andrew W
Lol. No one calls me that name except you ya donghead.
Siri Cruise
2021-01-05 05:13:36 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
So a real documentary, like This Is Spinal Tap.

You can trust the director because he served on Ooral Sea. It's
on his cap.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Malte Runz
2021-01-05 19:01:34 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
http://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44
1:33:40... no way. Give me the time stamps where they present some
hard core evidence. And, to save you some time, a guy telling us how
he saw a strange truck driving by late at night 'probably filled with
fake ballots for Biden coming straight from China' is not evidence.
Malte Runz
Andrew W
2021-01-05 21:53:41 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
http://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44
1:33:40... no way. Give me the time stamps where they present some
hard core evidence. And, to save you some time, a guy telling us how
he saw a strange truck driving by late at night 'probably filled with
fake ballots for Biden coming straight from China' is not evidence.
The evidence is in the possession of attorneys and investigators and will
being presented to the court once the corrupt judges are either made to look
at it or they are replaced. But there are a large number of witnesses and
insiders, some of which will be testifying on the 6th of Jan and after. Get
ready for the fur to fly.
Rudy Canoza
There is no "evidence." There are only bullshit claims made by bullshit affiants.
Rudy Canoza
2021-01-05 22:05:56 UTC
But there are a large number of witnesses and insiders, some of which will be
testifying on the 6th of Jan and after
I don't know where the fuck you think these clown liars will be "testifying,"
but it won't be before any duly constituted court.
KWills
2021-01-06 10:28:40 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
But there are a large number of witnesses and insiders, some of which will be
testifying on the 6th of Jan and after
I don't know where the fuck you think these clown liars will be "testifying,"
but it won't be before any duly constituted court.
To kooks like Andrew, the failure of any evidence or testimony
being presented will prove the delusion(s) true. The Powers That Be
wouldn't prevent the testimony and/or evidence if it didn't prove it.
That there is no testimony or evidence to present will not
matter.
M I Wakefield
2021-01-05 22:35:09 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
http://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44
1:33:40... no way. Give me the time stamps where they present some
hard core evidence. And, to save you some time, a guy telling us how
he saw a strange truck driving by late at night 'probably filled with
fake ballots for Biden coming straight from China' is not evidence.
The evidence is in the possession of attorneys and investigators and will
being presented to the court once the corrupt judges are either made to look
at it or they are replaced. But there are a large number of witnesses and
insiders, some of which will be testifying on the 6th of Jan and after. Get
ready for the fur to fly.
After January 6th?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Fuckwit, you have no idea: It was too late on December 14th!

Everything since then has been kabuki theatre, and all of Trump's
protestations serve no purpose other than grifting the base.
Malte Runz
2021-01-06 00:45:46 UTC
Post by Andrew W
[...]
Ted Cruz has been out begging for donations to pull off his stunt 'to
save America's democracy!!!'.
Malte Runz
Siri Cruise
2021-01-05 23:24:48 UTC
Post by Andrew W
The evidence is in the possession of attorneys and investigators and will
being presented to the court once the corrupt judges are either made to look
I dislike some court decisions, wishing the decisions went
elsewise, but I accept the principle that a final decision has to
be made by someone so that society can check off that dispute and
go on to find fresh, new disputes. For most disputes over
evidence and law interpretation, we made courts the final decider.

As usual republicans only respect the courts's power to decide
when they like the decision. When they dislike the decision, they
attack the legitimacy of the courts.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Malte Runz
2021-01-06 00:40:16 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
http://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44
1:33:40... no way. Give me the time stamps where they present some
hard core evidence. And, to save you some time, a guy telling us how
he saw a strange truck driving by late at night 'probably filled with
fake ballots for Biden coming straight from China' is not evidence.
The evidence is in the possession of attorneys and investigators ...
What evidence? Shredded ballots? Fake ballots? Zombie voters? Rigged
machines? What do you know, that makes you believe that anything like
that exists?
... and will
being presented to the court once the corrupt judges are either made to look
at it or they are replaced. ...
What a sorry excuse. The American courts have never had more
Republican appointed judges than it does now.
... But there are a large number of witnesses ...
What have they seen? Why do you trust them?
... and
insiders, ...
And they are just waiting for the perfect moment to come out and stun
the world with their proofs of fraud. Got it.
... some of which ...
Why not all of it? You're simply dreaming it up as you go, aren't you.
I bet you can't think of one solid piece of evidence that you have
seen for yourself. It's all rumors, hearsay, grainy videos with
conspiratorial voice-overs. And of course a fuckton of made-up
bullshit created to generate clicks and likes on social media.
... will be testifying on the 6th of Jan and after. ...
Nothing of the like will happen. Not on the 6th, not in the future.
You guys have been pushing the deadline since the election and to
think that something special can happen on the 6th is laughable.
... Get
ready for the fur to fly.
What do you think is going to happen? Is Pence going to dismiss all
the results and declare Trump the winner? And you would be alright
with that?

Also, I couldn't help noticing that you could not give me a time stamp
where actual evidence is presented.
Malte Runz
KWills
2021-01-06 10:28:24 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
http://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44
1:33:40... no way. Give me the time stamps where they present some
hard core evidence. And, to save you some time, a guy telling us how
he saw a strange truck driving by late at night 'probably filled with
fake ballots for Biden coming straight from China' is not evidence.
The evidence is in the possession of attorneys and investigators and will
being presented to the court once the corrupt judges are either made to look
at it or they are replaced. But there are a large number of witnesses and
insiders, some of which will be testifying on the 6th of Jan and after. Get
ready for the fur to fly.
I do love how the supposed evidence is always with someone, but
NEVER made available.
How will you deal with reality when you have to accept there is
no evidence?
Bill Flett
2021-01-06 03:58:54 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
http://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44
1:33:40... no way. Give me the time stamps where they present some
hard core evidence. And, to save you some time, a guy telling us how
he saw a strange truck driving by late at night 'probably filled with
fake ballots for Biden coming straight from China' is not evidence.
There aren't any such moments in it. It's nothing but a mash-up of all the
already debunked, discredited claims, with lots of fake ominous sounding music.
Malte Runz
2021-01-06 10:02:08 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
http://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44
1:33:40... no way. Give me the time stamps where they present some
hard core evidence. And, to save you some time, a guy telling us how
he saw a strange truck driving by late at night 'probably filled with
fake ballots for Biden coming straight from China' is not evidence.
There aren't any such moments in it. It's nothing but a mash-up of all the
already debunked, discredited claims, with lots of fake ominous sounding music.
Really????? Not even a picture of the woman, who saw the guy, who had
heard about a Chinese truck crossing state lines?????
Malte Runz
Rudy Canoza
2021-01-05 22:09:45 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Documentary Movie on 2020 Election Investigation
http://youtu.be/WExMnjVKu44
This is from "epoch times," a known lie site.

It's a fake documentary.