'STUNNING ADMISSION' Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes
Andrew W
2021-02-17 12:21:36 UTC
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14038945/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/

THE Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO crashes
in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter, shared with The Sun.

Researcher Anthony Bragalia wrote to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
requesting details of all UFO material, which they hold and results of any
tests they had been carrying out on it.

He wrote: "This could include physical debris recovered by personnel of the
Department of Defense as residue, flotsam, shot-off material or crashed
material from UAPS [unidentified aerial phenomenon] or unidentified flying
objects."

In the response, shared with The Sun, the DIA released 154 pages of test
results that includes reports on a mysterious "memory" metal called Nitinol,
which remembers its original shape when folded.

Bragalia said it was a "stunning admission" from the US government and the
documents reveal that some of the retrieved debris possesses "extraordinary
capabilities" including the potential to make things invisible or even slow
down the speed of light.

He told The Sun: "The Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing anomalous
debris from UFOs.
Rick C. Hodgin
2021-02-17 16:59:01 UTC
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 23:21:36 +1100
Post by Andrew W
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14038945/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/
THE Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO
crashes in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter, shared with The
Sun.
They're doing this because the rapture will soon take place, and when
millions of people go missing world-wide, they're going to have to have
some explanation that makes sense to people about what just happened.
The idea that it was the rapture won't be received by non-believers.
But the idea that an alien civilization beamed people away for
re-education or some such will be believed.

The truth is this: There are no aliens. They are demons deceiving
people.

Jesus came to this world to set man free from sin. He teaches people
truth, and guides them rightly in all things. But there is a real
enemy here in this world as well who deceives people. It is from
within that deception that all these "sounds like it could be real"
things pop into existence. But if it goes against the teaching of God,
then you must reject it.

I urge all of you to pick up a Bible and study this for yourself. Do
not take my word for it. But when you are considering these things, do
not discount the Bible and its teachings. It's a comprehensive book
and it takes a lot to get a good handle on it, but if you are
truth-seeking, God will lead you to the right portions Himself. He'll
send people like me into your life who will be there to lead you.

Take that advice and guidance to seek after God for your information.
You can filter everything that's going on in the world by that lens.
And you will see how it all works with regards to God's teaching.

If any of you have questions, please contact me. Peace.
Rick C. Hodgin
Andrew W
2021-02-18 23:32:40 UTC
Post by Andrew W
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14038945/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/
THE Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO
crashes in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter, shared with The
Sun.
They're doing this because the rapture will soon take place, and when
millions of people go missing world-wide, they're going to have to have
some explanation that makes sense to people about what just happened.
The idea that it was the rapture won't be received by non-believers.
But the idea that an alien civilization beamed people away for
re-education or some such will be believed.
The truth is this: There are no aliens.
Are you saying that there's only life on this one tiny spec of dust in this
huge universe? That's crazy. What a waste that would be.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
They are demons deceiving people.
Lol. Demons don't need to live on planets or use spacecraft. And billions
around the world have witnessed craft in the skies, including them landing
with beings coming out. Some have even met them face to face, and they were
physical, not 'demons'. This demon stuff is a Christian belief because
Christians aren't told anything about this subject because Christianity is
basically spiritual communism.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Jesus came to this world to set man free from sin.
Why did 'God' create highly sin prone beings in the first place?? Ask
yourself that. It was to create slaves to use and abuse.
This world was invaded thousands of years ago and those beings (Anunnaki)
declared themselves God. It was an easy takeover.
He teaches people
Rick C. Hodgin
2021-02-19 16:47:18 UTC
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 10:32:40 +1100
Post by Andrew W
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
The truth is this: There are no aliens.
Are you saying that there's only life on this one tiny spec of dust
in this huge universe?
No. I have a whole theory about that: http://www.3alive.org

You can see the simulations I've setup (read the description for
links to other videos).

Earth Solar System:

The universe is full of life! None of it is aliens. All of it is by
the creation of God. And God is revealing to us more of His Kingdom
over time.

We are here on this Earth on this Solar System as part of a cycle that
goes through every 7,000 years or so (the Biblical timeline). We are a
crop of man being raised up. Those who are saved will go on to become
part of the universe in a new way, but for now we are limited here.

The Bible teaches us about man. We have received revelation over time.
Biblical revelation, plus things we have discovered in our natural
world.

These come together and coalesce into the revelation God has given us
over our existence.
Rick C. Hodgin
Andrew W
2021-02-19 21:47:43 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
The truth is this: There are no aliens.
Are you saying that there's only life on this one tiny spec of dust
in this huge universe?
No. I have a whole theory about that: http://www.3alive.org
You can see the simulations I've setup (read the description for
links to other videos).
http://youtu.be/oGdVtSh4wRs
The universe is full of life! None of it is aliens.
Look up the meaning of the word alien. If there's life and it's not from
earth then it's alien to this earth and its culture.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
All of it is by
the creation of God. And God is revealing to us more of His Kingdom
over time.
No he isn't. What other cultures has he told us about? None.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
We are here on this Earth on this Solar System as part of a cycle that
goes through every 7,000 years or so (the Biblical timeline).
The earth is billions of years old. The Bible has mislead you and kept you
in the dark about everything.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
We are a
crop of man being raised up.
Like cattle? Slaves?
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Those who are saved will go on to become
part of the universe in a new way, but for now we are limited here.
The Bible teaches us about man. We have received revelation over time.
Biblical revelation, plus things we have discovered in our natural
world.
These come together and coalesce into the revelation God has given us
over our existence.
Christianity, Islam etc. have been keeping humanity in darkness, fear, guilt
and slavery. Religions were created by negative ETs.
--
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

Forcing someone to either worship or burn is called tyranny. Never follow
any leader who gives lifelong (or eternal) torture in a fire as one of your
'free' choices, because that is a despot.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site
Daniel65
2021-02-20 07:30:45 UTC
Post by Andrew W
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 10:32:40 +1100 "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
The truth is this: There are no aliens.
Garbage!!
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying that there's only life on this one tiny spec of
dust in this huge universe?
No. I have a whole theory about that: http://www.3alive.org
You can see the simulations I've setup (read the description for
links to other videos).
http://youtu.be/oGdVtSh4wRs
The universe is full of life! None of it is aliens.
Assembly line for Earths!! REALLY?? What a joke!!
Post by Andrew W
Look up the meaning of the word alien. If there's life and it's not
from earth then it's alien to this earth and its culture.
Once upon a time, "Alien" meant anyone not from your Country. Back
further in time, "Alien" probably meant anyone not from your village!!
Post by Andrew W
All of it is by the creation of God. And God is revealing to us
more of His Kingdom over time.
No he isn't. What other cultures has he told us about? None.
Maybe we sensibly people aren't "on" the right "medications"!!
Post by Andrew W
We are here on this Earth on this Solar System as part of a cycle
that goes through every 7,000 years or so (the Biblical timeline).
The earth is billions of years old. The Bible has mislead you and
kept you in the dark about everything.
The Bible is the written story that was an Oral Story told, for
thousands of years, to people who were too uneducated to read!!

If Rick is that uneducated, he should do something about it!!
Post by Andrew W
We are a crop of man being raised up.
Like cattle? Slaves?
Those who are saved will go on to become part of the universe in a
new way, but for now we are limited here.
The Bible teaches us about man. We have received revelation over
time. Biblical revelation, plus things we have discovered in our
natural world.
These come together and coalesce into the revelation God has given
us over our existence.
Christianity, Islam etc. have been keeping humanity in darkness,
fear, guilt and slavery. Religions were created by negative ETs.
Owwww!! I think you might be tarring all Aliens with the one brush, there!!
Daniel
Andrew W
Actually I believe there are more positive ETs than negative ETs.
Daniel65
2021-02-21 08:07:37 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
We are a crop of man being raised up.
Like cattle? Slaves?
Those who are saved will go on to become part of the universe in a
new way, but for now we are limited here.
The Bible teaches us about man.  We have received revelation over
time. Biblical revelation, plus things we have discovered in our
natural world.
These come together and coalesce into the revelation God has given
us over our existence.
Christianity, Islam etc. have been keeping humanity in darkness,
fear, guilt and slavery. Religions were created by negative ETs.
Owwww!! I think you might be tarring all Aliens with the one brush, there!!
Actually I believe there are more positive ETs than negative ETs.
I'd just be happy if the ET's just don't multiple and then divide us!! ;-p

Ah!! So, in life in general, are you a "Glass half full" or a "Glass
half empty" type of person??
Daniel
Andrew W
Glass half full
Daniel65
2021-02-23 06:40:30 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by Daniel65
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
[...]
Good!! IMHO, of course!!
Daniel
Rick C. Hodgin
2021-02-20 22:53:06 UTC
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 18:30:45 +1100
Post by Daniel65
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Post by Andrew W
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
The truth is this: There are no aliens.
Garbage!!
I base my statements on what God has revealed to us in the Bible,
coupled to the knowledge of sin at work in this world.

"Aliens" exist. But they are not from outer space. They are not from
another world. They are demons masquerading as aliens to deceive
people, to give them some alternate thing to buy into apart from the
true knowledge of Jesus Christ so they will not come to a saving
knowledge of Him and be saved from their sin.

Those demons have the goal of ending your existence in Hell alongside
their sorry selves.
Post by Daniel65
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying that there's only life on this one tiny spec of
dust in this huge universe?
No. I have a whole theory about that: http://www.3alive.org
You can see the simulations I've setup (read the description for
links to other videos).
http://youtu.be/oGdVtSh4wRs
The universe is full of life! None of it is aliens.
Assembly line for Earths!! REALLY?? What a joke!!
This is based on cues from the Bible coupled to what we see in space by
our probes and telescopes.

We've all been taught from the very beginning that the outer planets
are gas giants. How do they know? They're guessing. And I would
argue there is information that they are NOT gas giants, which is why
they say they are, again part of that same deception.

The facts are compelling, Daniel:

1) The surface area of Mars is within 1% of the surface area of the
Earth when you factor in under-water portions that are not part of the
deep ocean, but are essentially land masses that stretched out and sank
under the water.

2) Venus is right now going through a recycling process. It hasn't
been looked at in that way, but that's what it is. We're seeing it in
its latter stages. High pressure. High heat. Acid atmosphere. It's
designed to reclaim all of the materials on the Earth and process it so
that the materials can be sorted out and reused in this Solar System
Assembly Line.

3) The moons around all of the planets are storehouses for raw
materials and supplies.

4) Jupiter gives off more heat than it receives from the Sun, and has
a tremendous radiation field. It likely has nuclear-type reactors
heating up all of the rock materials that are laid down over the
surface of what comes out as Mars, but is later the Earth. It's laid
down there in the manufacturing process over several hundred thousand
years. You can see the timescale in my simulation at the links above.

5) Neptune and Uranus are very similar in size, but are oriented
completely differently. If it was purposeful, designed by God to be
that way for some reason, then the question becomes: "What is God
teaching us about that?" And not "How did it get that way?"

6) The large hexagons seen at the top of the planets are where
honey-comb shaped doors open to let the planets go in and come out as
they move from (what I call) manufacturing facility to facility.

This theory is a theory. For you to jump on the phrase "what a joke"
without discovery or consideration indicates an aversion to
truth-seeking. Even if the theory is wrong it's not offered to deceive
people. And in every case where I have offered it I've asked for
people to help me DISPROVE it, because it cannot be proven until we see
some kind of large Ferry moving the Proto-Earths (PEs) around from
facility to facility. Then it would be proven. Until then, it's all
speculation.

But have you even considered it? It answers every question I've found
regarding why our solar system is the way it is. It addresses the
statements made by John in Revelation about there being a new Heaven
and a new Earth, for the first Heaven and first Earth had passed away,
and there was no more sea. It addresses the teaching by Peter that the
Earth's elements will all be destroyed, melted with fervent heat, which
is what we see happening on the hellish surface of Venus, for example.
Post by Daniel65
The Bible is the written story that was an Oral Story told, for
thousands of years, to people who were too uneducated to read!!
If Rick is that uneducated, he should do something about it!!
I am not uneducated. I would ask you to look at the possibility
objectively, Daniel. See if you can find something which disproves the
theory and isn't part of your initial repulsion at the idea for
whatever reason. See if you can't find some map or chart or reading or
photo that proves the Solar System Assembly Line theory could not
possibly be true. Or some passage in the Bible which disproves it.

I would like to be relieved of this burden. I would like for someone
to show me irrefutable evidence or proof that it cannot be so I can put
it behind me and move on.
Rick C. Hodgin
Rick C. Hodgin
2021-02-20 23:05:45 UTC
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 17:53:06 -0500
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
This is based on cues from the Bible coupled to what we see in space
by our probes and telescopes.
We've all been taught from the very beginning that the outer planets
are gas giants. How do they know? They're guessing. And I would
argue there is information that they are NOT gas giants, which is why
they say they are, again part of that same deception.
1) The surface area of Mars is within 1% of the surface area of the
Earth when you factor in under-water portions that are not part of the
deep ocean, but are essentially land masses that stretched out and
sank under the water.
And if you look at those links on my site (http://www.3alive.org) you
will see maps indicating how the Earth actually used to be smaller. It
has grown to its present size, which is why the land area is about the
size of Mars, but the Earth isn't.

It also explains those unexplained pancake volcano structures on Venus.
There were penetrants which punctured the surface of Venus, probably to
eject material from underneath the surface, or as part of the great
battle that will take place during the time of Armageddon when the
Earth is opened up and all the demon infestation comes out.

But regardless, they were punctures that were sealed.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
2) Venus is right now going through a recycling process. It hasn't
been looked at in that way, but that's what it is. We're seeing it in
its latter stages. High pressure. High heat. Acid atmosphere. It's
designed to reclaim all of the materials on the Earth and process it
so that the materials can be sorted out and reused in this Solar
System Assembly Line.
3) The moons around all of the planets are storehouses for raw
materials and supplies.
They are little manufacturing facilities, processing plants. They
create and recycle and process raw materials in the materials needed to
make the whole process work.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
[...]
There are many more aspects that are answered too. Why does Mars every
so often have a dust storm that encircles the planet? I would argue
it's engineered by the continuing refining / manufacturing still taking
place on Mars in preparation of its entry into service as a future
Earth.

The material that is found on Mars is a type of rust. Does it further
degrade chemically? It may be part of what's on the inside, being
blown out as it accumulates, to coat the surface so it can later
receive whatever will go on top of it.

That huge bulge in Mars is due to the pressure that is inside of of
Mars, that should be equal with the surface weight of what will later
be added, but it hasn't yet been applied so it bulges. And that bulge
area will probably become the part of the Pacific Ocean that opens up
first when the future Earth expands, as is indicated by a rapid
movement in multiple directions from a source in the Southern Pacific.

In any event, this is not just a crack-pot theory. It's out there I'll
grant you, but if you investigate it you'll find it does answer many
questions. And you'll also find the incredible machine at work to keep
you from coming to this knowledge by teaching you lies about our
planet, billions of years, outer space, aliens, the planets in our
solar system, and all the other stuff we're taught to keep us from the
truth.

Press in on this theory and examine it and find something to disprove
it. I'm open to discussion on the subject. To answer questions, give
you my insight over these past 10 years that I've thought about it.

Think. And seek the truth. Don't judge prematurely. Be considerate
and ask real truth-seeking questions. It is the only way to come to
the truth.
Rick C. Hodgin
Daniel65
2021-02-21 08:31:35 UTC
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
This is based on cues from the Bible coupled to what we see in space
by our probes and telescopes.
We've all been taught from the very beginning that the outer planets
are gas giants. How do they know? They're guessing. And I would
argue there is information that they are NOT gas giants, which is why
they say they are, again part of that same deception.
1) The surface area of Mars is within 1% of the surface area of the
Earth when you factor in under-water portions that are not part of the
deep ocean, but are essentially land masses that stretched out and
sank under the water.
And if you look at those links on my site (http://www.3alive.org) you
will see maps indicating how the Earth actually used to be smaller. It
has grown to its present size, which is why the land area is about the
size of Mars, but the Earth isn't.
AH!! Of Course!! Your theorem where Earth used to be Mars would explain
why there have been bits of Martian soil/dust found in Antarctica ...
because the Earth USED to be Mars!!

It all makes sense now!!

<Snip>
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
There are many more aspects that are answered too. Why does Mars every
so often have a dust storm that encircles the planet? I would argue
it's engineered by the continuing refining / manufacturing still taking
place on Mars in preparation of its entry into service as a future
Earth.
You would argue .... but I would guess YOU ARE WRONG!!
Daniel
Rick C. Hodgin
2021-02-21 17:00:26 UTC
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
[...]
Those samples have been found on the surface of Antarctica, meaning
they are new, recent. There's nothing about their finding which
precludes anything that's in this theory. Samples could still be found
here on Earth because Mars will have been in orbit for about the same
amount of time our Earth has been in service. Anything could happen.
Perhaps there are transport ships arriving from Mars to Earth and
entering into some place in Antarctica. A base or portal that leads
into something inside the Earth. We've all heard the stories from the
WWII times and pilots who reported seeing green areas in Antarctica,
and that even one U.S. service member's aircraft was brought down and
he spoke with the people. It's all been speculation and theory and
whatever, but it would explain why there are bits of Mars debris there.
Something attached to the ship that rattled loose upon hitting the
Earth's thick atmosphere.

The point is you dismiss things because they don't align with your
prior teachings / the learning you've had.

What I'm asking you to do, and others as well, is think. Consider
possibilities. Try and find some kind of proof (scientific or
Biblical) which categorically disproves this theory. When you find
that, then we can all go to the restaurant and have a celebratory meal
and toast together. :-)
Post by Daniel65
<Snip>
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
There are many more aspects that are answered too. Why does Mars
every so often have a dust storm that encircles the planet? I
would argue it's engineered by the continuing refining /
manufacturing still taking place on Mars in preparation of its
entry into service as a future Earth.
You would argue .... but I would guess YOU ARE WRONG!!
I could be wrong. I don't have any proof. It's a theory. But you
seem to be attacking me for a theory, rather than using real-world
evidence, or Biblical evidence, to refute it. You're attacking me
rather than the theory.

It's your right. I'm not attacking you. My desire is to find the
truth, be it up or down. What is your desire?

If this theory held up to rigor and scrutiny, what would be your
thoughts on it then? What would your thoughts on it be if we saw a
ferry moving something around our solar system from planet to planet?

BTW, did you know that the moon is just big enough to hold the New
Jerusalem stated in Revelation. It's said to be approximately 1200
miles on a side, and cube-shaped, beautiful gorgeous crystal-like
walls, shimmering gold, sparkling, etc. It would fit inside the moon
with a little room to spare.

There are all these hints that suggest possibilities related to the
Biblical narrative. It doesn't prove them, but it also lends
possibility to the Bible claims.
Rick C. Hodgin
Daniel65
2021-02-21 08:19:49 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Post by Daniel65
Post by Daniel65
The Bible is the written story that was an Oral Story told, for
thousands of years, to people who were too uneducated to read!!
If Rick is that uneducated, he should do something about it!!
I am not uneducated. I would ask you to look at the possibility
objectively, Daniel. See if you can find something which disproves the
theory and isn't part of your initial repulsion at the idea for
whatever reason. See if you can't find some map or chart or reading or
photo that proves the Solar System Assembly Line theory could not
possibly be true. Or some passage in the Bible which disproves it.
I would like to be relieved of this burden. I would like for someone
to show me irrefutable evidence or proof that it cannot be so I can put
it behind me and move on.
I did an Internet search on "Early Solar System" and came up with .....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_and_evolution_of_the_Solar_System

Have a read .... It might help you formulate a revised theory!!
Daniel
Andrew W
2021-02-21 22:10:25 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Post by Andrew W
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
The truth is this: There are no aliens.
Garbage!!
I base my statements on what God has revealed to us in the Bible,
coupled to the knowledge of sin at work in this world.
The Bible was not written or even inspired by the Creator of the universe.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
"Aliens" exist. But they are not from outer space. They are not from
another world.
How do you know this?
They are demons masquerading as aliens to deceive
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
people,
Why would demons masquerade as something that doesn't exist? That makes no
sense.

Christianity and governments cover up positive or any ET existence because
governments and religions were created/inspired by negative ETs to keep
humans isolated and under their control.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
true knowledge of Jesus Christ so they will not come to a saving
knowledge of Him and be saved from their sin.
Yet people have met ETs, and very good and loving ones, not demonic at all.
In comparison no one has ever met 'God', only beings claiming to be god(s).
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Those demons have the goal of ending your existence in Hell alongside
their sorry selves.
The only hell is this earth for many.
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Post by Daniel65
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying that there's only life on this one tiny spec of
dust in this huge universe?
No. I have a whole theory about that: http://www.3alive.org
You can see the simulations I've setup (read the description for
links to other videos).
http://youtu.be/oGdVtSh4wRs
The universe is full of life! None of it is aliens.
Assembly line for Earths!! REALLY?? What a joke!!
This is based on cues from the Bible coupled to what we see in space by
our probes and telescopes.
We've all been taught from the very beginning that the outer planets
are gas giants. How do they know? They're guessing.
Scientists and astronomers are guessing, but you know stuff? Hmm.
And I would
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
argue there is information that they are NOT gas giants, which is why
they say they are, again part of that same deception.
Maybe you should go public with this major revelation. Call some scientists.
it behind me and move on.
Rick C. Hodgin
2021-02-23 05:07:53 UTC
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:10:25 +1100
[snip]
Andrew, if you want to know the answers to your questions, I'll answer
you. But I don't believe you do.
--
Rick C. Hodgin