ITALIAN PRESIDENT ARRESTED - INTERNET AND DEBIT MACHINES TO GO DOWN WITHIN HOURS
Add Reply
Andrew W
2021-01-10 14:14:38 UTC
3 min video by former CIA officer Robert David Steele.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hnrbvxd26vh/
Peter Pan
2021-01-10 15:28:51 UTC
None of this has happened yet.

Have you checked your temperature lately?
Open a window so you can get some oxygen to your brain.
Ted
2021-01-10 22:56:15 UTC
Another nutcase. Please tell us you don't really believe this.
Andrew W
2021-01-11 05:57:05 UTC
Post by Andrew W
3 min video by former CIA officer Robert David Steele.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hnrbvxd26vh/
Another nutcase. Please tell us you don't really believe this.
I should have checked the bad title. Some dope on the video channel must
have put it on it.
Thanks to the two individuals who brought this to my attention.
Ted
Good to know. Thanks Andrew.
KWills
2021-01-11 09:56:48 UTC
Post by Andrew W
3 min video by former CIA officer Robert David Steele.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hnrbvxd26vh/
Another nutcase. Please tell us you don't really believe this.
Since Steele makes claims that are in line with Andrew's
delusions, he believes them without question.
Andrew W
2021-01-11 10:11:54 UTC
Post by Andrew W
3 min video by former CIA officer Robert David Steele.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hnrbvxd26vh/
Another nutcase. Please tell us you don't really believe this.
Since Steele makes claims that are in line with Andrew's
delusions, he believes them without question.
Possibility 2: Steele and others have inside contacts. A lot happens behind
closed doors that is not released to the public.
KWills
2021-01-12 10:22:36 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 21:11:54 +1100, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
3 min video by former CIA officer Robert David Steele.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hnrbvxd26vh/
Another nutcase. Please tell us you don't really believe this.
Since Steele makes claims that are in line with Andrew's
delusions, he believes them without question.
Possibility 2: Steele and others have inside contacts. A lot happens behind
closed doors that is not released to the public.
Present the credible, valid evidence that shows your delusion is,
in reality, possible.
I'm waiting...
Ted
2021-01-12 18:13:29 UTC
Post by Andrew W
3 min video by former CIA officer Robert David Steele.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hnrbvxd26vh/
Another nutcase. Please tell us you don't really believe this.
Since Steele makes claims that are in line with Andrew's
delusions, he believes them without question.
Actually, I just looked him up online and apparently he's well
regarded by some. So I decided to view it again, but got:

"This video has been blocked for breaching the Community Guidelines,
and is currently unavailable"
Andrew W
2021-01-12 23:44:45 UTC
Post by Andrew W
3 min video by former CIA officer Robert David Steele.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hnrbvxd26vh/
Another nutcase. Please tell us you don't really believe this.
Since Steele makes claims that are in line with Andrew's
delusions, he believes them without question.
No I question everything FYI. I have hundreds of sources, many are insiders
and their contacts, but do I post hundreds of links? No.
Actually, I just looked him up online and apparently he's well regarded by
"This video has been blocked for breaching the Community Guidelines, and is
currently unavailable"
See Robert David Steele's bitchute channel.
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/oEqbnPG8c1fR/

Also Simon Parkes' recent update.

Simon's bitchute channel
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ixl3C6dlg6S5/
KWills
2021-01-13 10:19:44 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:44:45 +1100, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
3 min video by former CIA officer Robert David Steele.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hnrbvxd26vh/
Another nutcase. Please tell us you don't really believe this.
Since Steele makes claims that are in line with Andrew's
delusions, he believes them without question.
No I question everything FYI.
The evidence you provide proves otherwise.
Post by Andrew W
I have hundreds of sources, many are insiders
and their contacts, but do I post hundreds of links? No.
Do you think lying works for you? Really?
http://youtu.be/SkBefjl_fB8
Simon's bitchute channel
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ixl3C6dlg6S5/
That kooks have channels doesn't make them any less kooks.