BREAKING! Untamed Genius Trump Set Up Democrats In Sophisticated Sting Operation - Caught Stealing Election
Add Reply
Scooter
2020-11-06 03:48:35 UTC
Now all he needs to do is find Hunter's laptop, locate Hillary and Lock Biden
and her up!!!

Trump Set Up Democrats In Sophisticated Sting Operation – Caught Stealing
Election

https://www.newswars.com/groundbreaking-claim-trump-set-up-democrats-in-
sophisticated-sting-operation-caught-stealing-election-red-handed/

nov 5 2020 Infowars guest and intelligence expert Steve Pieczenik broke
bombshell news during Thursday’s broadcast of War Room with Owen Shroyer.

According to Pieczenik, President Trump assumed Democrat tomfoolery would be
needed to prevent him from securing a second term via the 2020 election.

In order to ensure the election remained fair, POTUS devised an advanced
trap.

Hidden, trackable watermarks were allegedly put onto ballots so they could be
verified if necessary.

“This is really a sting operation, contrary to what everyone else said,”
Pieczenik explained. “We watermarked every ballot with QFS blockchain
encryption code. In other words, we know pretty well where every ballot is,
where it went and who has it, so this is not a stolen election.”

Steve also said President Trump has been out of the spotlight of the media
over the past few days in order to let the Deep State dig its own grave,
politically.
KWills
2020-11-06 09:53:29 UTC
Post by Scooter
Now all he needs to do is find Hunter's laptop, locate Hillary and Lock Biden
and her up!!!
Trump Set Up Democrats In Sophisticated Sting Operation – Caught Stealing
Election
https://www.newswars.com/groundbreaking-claim-trump-set-up-democrats-in-
sophisticated-sting-operation-caught-stealing-election-red-handed/
nov 5 2020 Infowars
[...]

All credibility has been shot down at that point. Only the
extremely gullible actually believe anything that is in any way
associated with Alex Jones and Infowars.
2020-11-06 11:03:25 UTC
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://imgur.com/a/Ync2cc1
Walter Egger
2020-11-07 13:40:49 UTC
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
What is been said to you capitalist guys, so many times, but you never
learn. They are infecting you, nasally, with the fraudulent,
depopulation, faux *"covid-19 testing kits"*.

*Researchers engineer tiny machines that deliver medicine efficiently*
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-11-tiny-machines-medicine-
efficiently.html

Johns Hopkins (once again, the bill and the belinda gates foundation)
researchers have designed tiny, star-shaped microdevices that can latch
onto intestinal mucosa and release drugs into the body.

For the still unconvinced, zoom into this image.

Just let a completely stranger, in hazmat suit, sticking stuff deep into
your nose and into your throat. Are you fucking insane, you gearmons?
Docter Mitchell??
KWills
2020-11-07 18:08:44 UTC
https://scx1.b-cdn.net/csz/news/800/2020/4-johnshopkins.jpg
Just let a completely stranger, in hazmat suit, sticking stuff deep into
your nose and into your throat. Are you fucking insane, you gearmons?
Docter Mitchell??
What, exactly, does any of that have to do with % further proving
it is DESPERATE for any attention from me? I don't see the connection.
Please explain.
Walter Egger
2020-11-08 02:11:01 UTC
Post by Walter Egger
[...]
Child labor may be good, Bill Gates-funded article in The Guardian
bizarrely argues https://on.rt.com/aug2
The article’s headline as well as the logo of the Bill and Melinda Gates
Foundation, which funds the Guardian’s “Global development” section in
which it was printed, have not helped foster a nuanced debate, however.
For many readers, it apparently looked a lot like Western billionaires
paying a newspaper to whitewash exploitation of poor African nations.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2020/nov/06/child-labour-
doesnt-have-to-be-exploitation-it-gave-me-life-skills
KWills
2020-11-08 12:32:46 UTC
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 02:11:01 +0000 (UTC), Walter Egger
Post by Walter Egger
Post by KWills
Post by Walter Egger
[...]
You failed to explain how your extreme stupidity connects to %'s
DESPERATE need for my attention. Are you going to explain it, or do
you lack the intellect to do so? Time will tell.
Walter Egger
2020-11-08 12:41:19 UTC
Post by Walter Egger
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2020/nov/06/child-labour-
doesnt-have-to-be-exploitation-it-gave-me-life-skills
You failed to explain how your extreme stupidity connects to %'s
DESPERATE need for my attention. Are you going to explain it, or do you
lack the intellect to do so? Time will tell.
Never mind this nonsense, your lord in vaccines, bill gates, wants
eliminate poverty by eliminate people that are poor. A side effects
eliminate the footprint on the faux "climate change", again an oxymoron,
since climate is supposed to change. It stays already in the term
*climate*. A climate which not changes is not a climate.

"I look forward to working with the new administration and leaders on both
sides in Congress on getting the surging pandemic under control,
engaging partners around the world on issues like poverty and climate
change, and addressing issues of inequality and opportunity at home."
— Bill Gates (@BillGates) November 7, 2020

it clearly says who still is your president. You can't change the
depopulation Agenda21, no matter what you do. This is what "bringing
together" stands for. *bringing together businesses and governments*,
fascism. Go there and read it.
KWills
2020-11-09 10:03:51 UTC
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 12:41:19 +0000 (UTC), Walter Egger
Post by Walter Egger
Post by KWills
Post by Walter Egger
[...]
Once again, how does presenting lies on your part connect to %'s
desperation for my attention? I know you won't answer. You can't. You
lack the intellect necessary.
You truly are too stupid to explain your deceptions. You may be
so stupid, you honestly don't realize what you post isn't true.