Why Are Republicans So Afraid of Voters?
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-01 17:32:49 UTC
There is no “both sides do it” when it comes to intentionally keeping
Americans away from the polls.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/01/opinion/us-voting-rights-republicans.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
It is one side only:  The Republiscums
LEGAL voters are a good thing...

Being able to verify the votes is a good thing.

NOT knowing where a box of ballots in the TRUNK of a car discovered days
after the election originated, is a bad thing.
--
That's karma

*I figured out how Biden and Obama can get some people to their rallies*
to hear their speeches.

They need to go to a BIG DEMOCRAT RUN CITY and go downtown to a good
shopping district and then hold a rally so the people attending can Loot
and burn and riot while they listen to Marxist speeches that promise
them FREE STUFF....
Mattb
2020-11-01 18:01:13 UTC
On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 12:32:49 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
There is no “both sides do it” when it comes to intentionally keeping
Americans away from the polls.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/01/opinion/us-voting-rights-republicans.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
It is one side only:  The Republiscums
LEGAL voters are a good thing...
Being able to verify the votes is a good thing.
NOT knowing where a box of ballots in the TRUNK of a car discovered days
after the election originated, is a bad thing.
I wonder if Rudy votes under all the names he post under.....LOL
That might be a liberal thing.