Let them eat cake KWills, you fat fuck felon
Add Reply
Louis J Castro
2021-01-06 15:53:38 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 13:00:00 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kent Wills says...
What about those who have none and no money?
what about convicted burglars like yourself
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26 tsk tsk
Bwa ha ha.
That Kent and I share the same first and last name
doesn't mean anything.
Sure it doesn't, you fat fuck felon -

https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=kwills%20criminal

KWills pic from his Twitter page, before he yanked it down
and replaced it with a fake one.

https://imgur.com/a/BvrAyX7
Jack Shit
2021-01-06 16:11:43 UTC
Post by Louis J Castro
On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 13:00:00 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kent Wills says...
What about those who have none and no money?
what about convicted burglars like yourself
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26 tsk tsk
Bwa ha ha.
That Kent and I share the same first and last name
doesn't mean anything.
Sure it doesn't, you fat fuck felon -
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=kwills%20criminal
KWills pic from his Twitter page, before he yanked it down
and replaced it with a fake one.
https://imgur.com/a/BvrAyX7
K is just another person who beat your ass on usenet and so you outer
filth because you're a pussy and a coward.
Justin Tyme
2021-01-06 19:43:31 UTC
Post by Louis J Castro
On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 13:00:00 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kent Wills says...
What about those who have none and no money?
what about convicted burglars like yourself
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26 tsk tsk
Bwa ha ha.
That Kent and I share the same first and last name
doesn't mean anything.
Sure it doesn't, you fat fuck felon -
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=kwills%20criminal
KWills pic from his Twitter page, before he yanked it down
and replaced it with a fake one.
https://imgur.com/a/BvrAyX7
I knew it! Calorically challenged. Needs to lose weight and let
nutrients flow to his brain. Justin
KWills
2021-01-07 09:38:36 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 10:53:38 -0500, Louis J Castro <***@yahoo.net>
wrote:

Post edits restored to the original text.
Post by Louis J Castro
On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 13:00:00 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kent Wills says...
What about those who have none and no money?
what about convicted burglars like yourself
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26 tsk tsk
Bwa ha ha.
That Kent and I share the same first initial and last name
doesn't mean anything.
Sure it doesn't, you fat fuck felon -
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=kwills%20criminal
Wow, Chad. You still think claiming someone I am not will
eliminate the truth about you? No matter how often you think lying
about me will cause the truth about how pathetic you are to change, it
won't.
BTW, that Kent and I share the same first initial and last name
still doesn't mean anything.
Post by Louis J Castro
KWills pic from his Twitter page, before he yanked it down
and replaced it with a fake one.
https://imgur.com/a/BvrAyX7
Has anyone accepted your lies as valid? Anyone at all?
Why do you keep putting my face on your body? Do you think doing
so will cause you to cease being you?
Why did you molest your sons when they were toddlers? What makes
you claim they seduced you?
What did your elderly neighbors say to you that made you think
they invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
How destitute were you that you had to shoplift a bottle of
shampoo (less than $1.00 at the time)?

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
Justin Tyme
2021-01-07 17:08:48 UTC
Post by Louis J Castro
On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 13:00:00 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Kent Wills says...
What about those who have none and no money?
what about convicted burglars like yourself
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26 tsk tsk
Bwa ha ha.
That Kent and I share the same first and last name
doesn't mean anything.
Sure it doesn't, you fat fuck felon -
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=kwills%20criminal
KWills pic from his Twitter page, before he yanked it down
and replaced it with a fake one.
https://imgur.com/a/BvrAyX7
Nasty stuff. That proves it. Justin