KWILLS EXPOSED!
2021-05-29 01:20:29 UTC
On Fri, 21 May 2021 18:20:49 -0700, FAKE %
On Fri, 21 May 2021 15:25:35 -0700, FAKE %
On Fri, 21 May 2021 13:38:44 -0700, FAKE %
On Fri, 21 May 2021 11:47:31 -0700, FAKE %
On Fri, 21 May 2021 10:33:28 -0700, FAKE %
On Fri, 21 May 2021 07:23:06 -0700, FAKE %
On Thu, 20 May 2021 21:01:11 +0100, Pedophilic
On Thu, 20 May 2021 11:36:12 -0700, FAKE %
On Thu, 20 May 2021 14:29:21 +0100, Costas
On Thu, 20 May 2021 02:32:12 -0700, KWilly
On Thu, 20 May 2021 01:58:19 -0000 (UTC), Ed
{...}
Fuck off, jew.
Or... what? See, when you order someone to
do something, you have to
have a way to ENFORCE that order. Otherwise,
it's just hot air.
If they don't do what we tell them to do,
forger, we 'holocaust'?
them. It's as simple as that.
Really, REALLY bad taste, "%."
That isn't the real l0/0n you
replied to. It's the degenerate,
Dreckserb Razovic.
However, without goon squads, freight trains
and death camps, how do you
intend to DO that?
He doesn't. The degenerate can
only act tough on-line. In real
life he's a sniveling coward.
Ironic, coming from a jew with ZERO cojones.
Well, that's true I suppose. Jewish ritual
circumcision involves surgical removal of the
foreskin and the cojones.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator
and FEMA camp counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_
1e20
2191d3_b.jpg All hail the taco!
http://www.taconati.org/
Ed , Ed , Ed , Ed
Fake, fake, fake, fake.
Actually, Pedophilic Dreckserb
Razovic, you replied to the real
%. But you know that.
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting
paedophilia?"
the real % isn't even in this post
There IS only one real %...me.
not in that time zone
Area code 207 time zone is the only one that matters.
means nothing to me
Yes it does, you live in the Area Code 207 time zone. You
said so. Were you lying again?
sounds like something i might say i don't know if canada
has a 207 area code but i know i'm not in that time zone
The 207 Area Code is Maine, which is in Canada, eh. And you
said you lived in that area code. Were you lying or were
you lying?
yea camp david canada
That doesn't make any fucking sense.
so
So try make some kind of fucking sense or get off Usenet!
not in that time zone
In ANY time zone. And even with Summer Time!
no , that's the wrong time
Yes, that's the right time. Your clock is wrong.
i don't have a clock
Then how the fuck do you know it's the wrong time?
He doesn't need a clock to know that; Area code 207 is not a time zone,
Maine is not in Canada, and neither is "Camp David."
you're talking to a fake me idgit
YOU are the fake idgit.
all that means is you talk to fake idits , idgit
All it really means is that you're AWARE you're a fake idgit, idgit!
still talking to to idgits ay idgit
Still aware your a fake idgit, idgit?
that doesn't change you talking to them ,
it just means you found something to do ,
to pass you time while you wait to die
No it wasn't, idgit.
%
to pass your time while you wait to die
Ed Rhodes
KWills
2021-05-29 12:55:39 UTC
On Fri, 28 May 2021 18:48:12 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
On Thu, 27 May 2021 14:58:32 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
On Wed, 26 May 2021 22:41:31 +0100, Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:23:27 -0400, Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWILLS+BURGLAR&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625
ROFL!
Check out what google groups has to say about KWills -
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=KWills
(you have to sign in)
Check out what "KWills" aka Yitzhak Sztajnberg had to say about
How about you freely admitting you really are Jewish?
How about YOU doing so, jewboi Yitzhak 'Icek' Sztajnberg?
You didn't answer the question I asked of you. And, as you know,
I ask the questions.
No you don't, jewboi. WE aks the questions...ALL the questions!
You answer, except when you're too scared to
answer honestly.
No, YOU answer and it's ALWAYS with a jew LIE.
Your admission that you're too scared to answer is noted.
Now whine and cry about it. You will because you are not able to
resist doing as I command you.

"It's in my jew DNA."
-- Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic in
MID:<***@4ax.com>
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
2021-05-29 15:45:34 UTC
On Fri, 28 May 2021 18:48:12 +0100, Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
On Thu, 27 May 2021 14:58:32 +0100, Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
[...]
YOUR admission that you're only capable of LYING is noted.
Now whine and cry about it. You will because you are not able to
resist doing as I command you.
I just KNEW you would revert to the infantile 'commands' sooner or
later, jewboi! You're so PREDICTABLE, you snivelling little cunt!
KWills
2021-05-30 12:22:06 UTC
On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:45:34 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
On Fri, 28 May 2021 18:48:12 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
On Thu, 27 May 2021 14:58:32 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
On Wed, 26 May 2021 22:41:31 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:23:27 -0400, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWILLS+BURGLAR&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625
ROFL!
Check out what google groups has to say about KWills -
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=KWills
(you have to sign in)
Check out what "KWills" aka Yitzhak Sztajnberg had to say about
How about you freely admitting you really are Jewish?
How about YOU doing so, jewboi Yitzhak 'Icek' Sztajnberg?
You didn't answer the question I asked of you. And, as you know,
I ask the questions.
No you don't, jewboi. WE aks the questions...ALL the questions!
You answer, except when you're too scared to
answer honestly.
No, YOU answer and it's ALWAYS with a jew LIE.
Your admission that you're too scared to answer is noted.
YOUR admission that you're only capable of LYING is noted.
Your projection is noted.
Post by KWills
Now whine and cry about it. You will because you are not able to
resist doing as I command you.
I just KNEW you would revert to the infantile 'commands' sooner or
later, jewboi! You're so PREDICTABLE, you snivelling little cunt!
Thank you for, once again, proving you MUST do as I command
without question or pause. You are dismissed. Though I know you'll be
unable to accept the reality of this.

2021-05-30 16:48:34 UTC
On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:45:34 +0100, Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
[...]
YOUR repetitive projection is noted. It goes hand in hand with your
COMPULSIVE LYING.
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Now whine and cry about it. You will because you are not able to
resist doing as I command you.
I just KNEW you would revert to the infantile 'commands' sooner or
later, jewboi! You're so PREDICTABLE, you snivelling little cunt!
Thank you for, once again, proving you MUST do as I command
without question or pause. You are dismissed. Though I know you'll be
unable to accept the reality of this.
There you go with the infantile 'commands' again...what are you,
jewboi, five years old or something?

BTW WE do the dismissing....ALL the dismissing. But you already know
that.
"It's in my jew DNA."
Right.
Ed Rhodes
2021-05-30 14:41:46 UTC
On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:16:28 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
On Sun, 23 May 2021 01:45:49 -0000 (UTC), FAKE Ed Rhodes
On Sat, 22 May 2021 00:25:26 -0000 (UTC), FAKE Ed Rhodes
you have so much shit in your post chad is the only one that
talks
to you half the time i can't find what you said among it all ,
and you're not worth that much to try
Your illiterate, l0/0n.
The IRONY of accusing someone else of being "illiterate,"
while getting the word "you're" wrong, just screams!
The sense of humor deficiency screams even louder, forger!
There is nothing "funny" about displaying your own ignorance, while
attempting to chastise someone else.It's just pathetic!
There is nothing "ironic" about displaying your lack of a sense of
humor while attempting to chastise someone else. It's just
retarded!
The irony is not on my part, it's on yours. And yes, it does make you
look retarded. Almost as much as trying to hide your identity behind a
fake k wills nym does.
Pffffffffffffffffft.
truly a mature respomse.
Now, as I have discussed with JusChiCin. I have a fine sense of humor.
The Marx Bros, Mel Brooks, Abbott and Costello, I know when
something's
funny.
Infantile jew toilet humor, you find funny?
Why would you say that? I never mentioned The Three Stooges, OR the Ritz
Brothers!
And, I know when something's simply NOT funny, and someone is using
the
"I was only JOKING" excuse to cover up their ignorance.
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills. Ergo, the fact that you have to hide behind
someone else's identity while displaying your ignorance makes your
opinions moot!
Ed Rhode

Don't you mean 'Ed Rhode', forger?
%
no
Ed Rhodes
Yes you do.
%
no
Ed Rhodes
no
KWills
2021-05-30 18:31:40 UTC
On Sun, 30 May 2021 07:43:24 -0700, Well documented kook, % wrote:

[...]
Post by Ed Rhode
Post by Ed Rhodes
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills. Ergo, the fact that you have to hide behind
someone else's identity while displaying your ignorance makes your
opinions moot!
Signed
Ed Rhodes
How cute. The l0/0n is feeling left out.
Is this enough attention, or are you DESPERATE for more?

Check out %'s picture from 2016.
2021-05-30 19:27:56 UTC
[...]
Post by Ed Rhode
Post by Ed Rhodes
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills. Ergo, the fact that you have to hide behind
someone else's identity while displaying your ignorance makes your
opinions moot!
Signed
Ed Rhodes
How cute. The l0/0n is feeling left out.
Is this enough attention, or are you DESPERATE for more?
Check out %'s picture from 2016.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
How cute, the jew Sztajnberg is feeling left out.

Have you got a picture showing YOUR contorted rodent-like jew face?
%
2021-05-30 21:27:12 UTC
[...]
Post by Ed Rhode
Post by Ed Rhodes
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills. Ergo, the fact that you have to hide behind
someone else's identity while displaying your ignorance makes your
opinions moot!
Signed
Ed Rhodes
How cute. The l0/0n is feeling left out.
Is this enough attention, or are you DESPERATE for more?
Check out %'s picture from 2016.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
i didn't have a computer in 2016 so you lied ,
but i'll let it pass because you're so old you probably don't know
KWills
2021-05-31 01:02:49 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by Ed Rhode
Post by Ed Rhodes
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills. Ergo, the fact that you have to hide behind
someone else's identity while displaying your ignorance makes your
opinions moot!
Signed
Ed Rhodes
How cute. The l0/0n is feeling left out.
Is this enough attention, or are you DESPERATE for more?
Check out %'s picture from 2016.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
i didn't have a computer in 2016 so you lied ,
You don't need a computer for someone to take your picture.
Post by %
but i'll let it pass because you're so old you probably don't know
I'll let your total ignorance of technology pass because you live in a
Turd World country.
%
i'm sorry you'll be dead soon but its not my fault
KWills
2021-05-31 14:04:05 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by %
but i'll let it pass because you're so old you probably don't know
I'll let your total ignorance of technology pass because you live in a
Turd World country.
i'm sorry you'll be dead soon but its not my fault
I'm sorry the US will take over your shitty little country soon but
it's not my fault, eh.
%
2021-05-31 15:07:04 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by %
but i'll let it pass because you're so old you probably don't know
I'll let your total ignorance of technology pass because you live in a
Turd World country.
i'm sorry you'll be dead soon but its not my fault
I'm sorry the US will take over your shitty little country soon but
it's not my fault, eh.
i told you we'll blow it up first you'll get a pile of nothing ,
but you'll still be dead by then so you won't see it
KWills
2021-05-31 16:58:06 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by %
but i'll let it pass because you're so old you probably don't know
I'll let your total ignorance of technology pass because you live in a
Turd World country.
i'm sorry you'll be dead soon but its not my fault
I'm sorry the US will take over your shitty little country soon but
it's not my fault, eh.
i told you we'll blow it up first you'll get a pile of nothing ,
That'll save us the expense of excavating/mining for the good stuff.
There's nothing above ground that's worth keeping.
Post by %
but you'll still be dead by then so you won't see it
You'll most likely get yourself killed while blowing it up, l0/0n.
2021-06-01 09:10:51 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2021 17:58:06 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by %
but i'll let it pass because you're so old you probably don't know
I'll let your total ignorance of technology pass because you live in a
Turd World country.
i'm sorry you'll be dead soon but its not my fault
I'm sorry the US will take over your shitty little country soon but
it's not my fault, eh.
i told you we'll blow it up first you'll get a pile of nothing ,
That'll save us the expense of excavating/mining for the good stuff.
There's nothing above ground that's worth keeping.
You can't leave your tiny government subsidized flat. You
wouldn't know what is or is not worth keeping.
Post by KWills
Post by %
but you'll still be dead by then so you won't see it
You'll most likely get yourself killed while blowing it up, l0/0n.
At least you realize he's a loon. You've met your equal in the
world of the mentally deranged.
But, at least, he's not a pedophile as you've openly, freely, and
proudly admitted you are.

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
-- Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic in MID:
<FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

[Cue post edit(s) and lies from Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic.]
%
kwills is a dead man soon , he's really old
KWills
2021-06-01 16:37:43 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
[Cue post edit(s) and jew lies from me.]
kwills is a dead man soon , he's really old
No, I'm not. You are.
%
2021-06-01 16:59:51 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
[Cue post edit(s) and jew lies from me.]
kwills is a dead man soon , he's really old
No, I'm not. You are.
see , he's already resorting to child like phrases ,
i know you are but what am i , i'll tell you what i am ,
i'm not a thief upon my neighbor
KWills
2021-06-01 17:52:14 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
[Cue post edit(s) and jew lies from me.]
kwills is a dead man soon , he's really old
No, I'm not. You are.
see , he's already resorting to child like phrases ,
i know you are but what am i , i'll tell you what i am ,
i'm not a thief upon my neighbor
"I know you are but what am I?" What the fuck does that even MEAN?

I'll tell you what you are...you are a thief as well as a forger!
%
KWills
2021-06-01 18:22:12 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
[Cue post edit(s) and jew lies from me.]
kwills is a dead man soon , he's really old
No, I'm not. You are.
see , he's already resorting to child like phrases ,
i know you are but what am i , i'll tell you what i am ,
i'm not a thief upon my neighbor
"I know you are but what am I?" What the fuck does that even MEAN?
I'll tell you what you are...you are a thief as well as a forger!
i'm not a thief upon my neighbor
You're a thief upon EVERYONE.
2021-06-02 09:21:52 UTC
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 19:22:12 +0100, Pedophilic Goran Dreckserb Razovic
Post by KWills
Post by %
i'm not a thief upon my neighbor
You're a thief upon EVERYONE.
What do you claim % stole from others? Be specific, including
valid, credible, verifiable cites. If you're lying, and you are, you
won't offer the cites.

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
-- Pedophilic Goran Dreckserb Razovic in MID:
<rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
2021-06-02 13:38:27 UTC
Post by %
i'm not a thief upon my neighbor
You're a thief upon EVERYONE.
What do you claim % stole from others? Be specific, including
valid, credible, verifiable cites. If you're lying, and you are, you
won't offer the cites.
Why are you trying to aks questions, jewboi? WE aks the questions!
Post by KWills
"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
Right!
2021-06-03 02:24:04 UTC
Post by %
i'm not a thief upon my neighbor
You're a thief upon EVERYONE.
What do you claim % stole from others? Be specific, including
valid, credible, verifiable cites. If you're lying, and you are, you
won't offer the cites.
Why are you trying to aks questions, jewboi? WE aks the questions!
You? You can't even come up with a legitimate name for yourself! You have
to steal someone else's.
KWills
2021-06-03 13:44:22 UTC
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 02:24:04 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by %
i'm not a thief upon my neighbor
You're a thief upon EVERYONE.
What do you claim % stole from others? Be specific, including
valid, credible, verifiable cites. If you're lying, and you are, you
won't offer the cites.
Why are you trying to aks questions, jewboi? WE aks the questions!
You?
Me!
Post by Ed Rhodes
You can't even come up with a legitimate name for yourself! You have
to steal someone else's.
That's right. I stole the name of some felon burglarizer called Kent
Wills. My real name is Yithak 'Icek' Sztajnberg.

2021-06-02 09:21:52 UTC
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 17:37:43 +0100, Pedophilic Goran Dreckserb Razovic
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by KWills
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
[Cue post edit(s) and jew lies from Pedophilic Goran Dreckserb Razovi.]
kwills is a dead man soon , he's really old
No, I'm not. You are.
He didn't comment about you, pedophile.

2021-06-02 13:39:46 UTC
Post by %
Post by KWills
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
[Cue post edit(s) and jew lies from Pedophilic Goran Dreckserb Razovi.]
kwills is a dead man soon , he's really old
No, I'm not. You are.
He didn't comment about you
He DID comment about YOU, jew paedophile!
And the same goes for whoever YOU are!
%

2021-06-02 13:40:34 UTC
Post by Ed Rhode
Post by Ed Rhode
Post by Ed Rhodes
Brothers!
And, I know when something's simply NOT funny, and someone is using
the
"I was only JOKING" excuse to cover up their ignorance.
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills. Ergo, the fact that you have to hide behind
someone else's identity while displaying your ignorance makes your
opinions moot!
Signed
Ed Rhodes
And the same goes for whoever YOU are!
Signed
KWills
Surely you mean:

Signed

Fake %
KWills
2021-05-30 16:57:40 UTC
On Sun, 30 May 2021 14:41:46 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
[...]
You deserve nothing less.
Post by Ed Rhodes
Now, as I have discussed with JusChiCin. I have a fine sense of humor.
The Marx Bros, Mel Brooks, Abbott and Costello, I know when
something's
funny.
Infantile jew toilet humor, you find funny?
Why would you say that? I never mentioned The Three Stooges, OR the Ritz
Brothers!
You mentioned the jew Marx Bros and the jew Mel Brooksteen. Their jew
humor relies HEAVILY on the toilet.
Post by Ed Rhodes
And, I know when something's simply NOT funny, and someone is using
the
"I was only JOKING" excuse to cover up their ignorance.
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills.
Actually, I am. The other (fake) KWills is a jew from Poland:
Message ID <***@4ax.com>
Use translate.google.com if necessary.
Post by Ed Rhodes
Ergo, the fact that you have to hide behind
someone else's identity while displaying your ignorance makes your
opinions moot!
Since you're not even the real Ed Rhodes, I take that as a total lack
of self-awareness.
2021-05-30 18:31:59 UTC
On Sun, 30 May 2021 17:57:40 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
wrote:

[...]
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills.
Use translate.google.com if necessary.
Is your wife Polish? You speak Polish well, better than me :-)
No. She is Salvadoran. I'm from Krakow. I'm sure my Welsh name
gives it away :)

Nothing about any religion. Once again you PROVE you cannot be
honest except when you make a mistake.

2021-05-30 19:30:34 UTC
[...]
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills.
Use translate.google.com if necessary.
Is your wife Polish? You speak Polish well, better than me :-)
No. She is Salvadoran. I'm from Krakow. I'm sure my Welsh name
gives it away :)
And who was able to escape from Krakow other than you jews?
Post by KWills
Nothing about any religion. Once again you PROVE you cannot be
honest except when you make a mistake.
No NEED for any reference to your religion. You are of the subhuman
jew race whatever religion (if any) you claim to adnere to,
Post by KWills
"It's in my jew DNA."
Right!
KWills
2021-05-30 20:10:45 UTC
[...]
Your full of shit. And your using your ignorance to cover up your
lack of a sense of humor.
And you're not k wills.
Use translate.google.com if necessary.
Is your wife Polish? You speak Polish well, better than me :-)
No. She is Salvadoran. I'm from Krakow. I'm sure my Welsh name
gives it away :)
Indeed. And who, other than you jew subpeople, has been able to
escape from Krakow?
Post by KWills
Nothing about any religion. Once again you PROVE you cannot be
honest except when you make a mistake.
No reference to your religion is necessary. A simple court-ordered
DNA test will establish beyond any doubt that your DNA contains the
distinctive jew markers associated with the jew race!
Post by KWills
"It's in my jew DNA."
Right!
2021-05-31 01:09:48 UTC
[...]
Post by KWills
Nothing about any religion. Once again you PROVE you cannot be
honest except when you make a mistake.
No reference to your religion is necessary. A simple court-ordered
DNA test will establish beyond any doubt that your DNA contains the
distinctive jew markers associated with the jew race!
Post by KWills
"It's in my jew DNA."
Right!
My thoughts exactly. I just wrote the very same thing!
Ed Rhodes
no you didn't
Ed Rhodes
Yes I did.
%
2021-05-31 15:07:27 UTC
no you didn't
Ed Rhodes
2021-05-31 16:58:43 UTC
no you didn't
Yes I did
%
2021-05-31 18:20:52 UTC
no you didn't
Yes I did
ok , you admitted your not ed rhodes , you're right , you're not
Ed Rhodes
2021-05-31 19:25:19 UTC
Post by %
no you didn't
Yes I did
ok , you admitted your not ed rhodes , you're right , you're not
I am the ONLY real Ed Rhodes
and you just admitted you're not the real %.
%
that was the fake me i haven't posted all day so you're wrong
%
2021-05-31 21:03:59 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
no you didn't
Yes I did
ok , you admitted your not ed rhodes , you're right , you're not
I am the ONLY real Ed Rhodes
and you just admitted you're not the real %.
that was the fake me i haven't posted all day so you're wrong
YOU are the fake you so I'm right.
there is no fake me they're all me
Ed Rhodes
There is no real you they're all fakes.
%
you said that already , rerun , i win
Ed Rhodes
No rerun. You never win. You're delusional.
KWills
2021-06-01 09:11:29 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2021 20:25:19 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
Post by %
ok , you admitted your not ed rhodes , you're right , you're not
I am the ONLY real Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
and I am only attracted to little boys.
I didn't think you could be so honest.
I will point out your honesty regarding this from time to time.
2021-06-01 12:58:39 UTC
Post by %
ok , you admitted your not ed rhodes , you're right , you're not
I am the ONLY real KWills
and I am only attracted to little boys.
I didn't think you could be so honest, jewboi Sztajnberg
I will point out your honesty regarding this from time to time.
KWills
2021-06-02 09:21:52 UTC
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 13:58:39 +0100, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
On Mon, 31 May 2021 08:07:27 -0700, Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
ok , you admitted your not ed rhodes , you're right , you're not
I am the ONLY real Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
and I am only attracted to little boys.
I didn't think you could be so honest.
I will point out your honesty regarding this from time to time.
I didn't think you could be so honest, jewboi Sztajnberg
I will point out your honesty regarding this from time to time.
You will point out that I point out your open and free admission
that you're a pedophile? .

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
-- Pedophilic Goran Dreckserb Razovic in MID:
<FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

[Cue your admission that you lost via post edits.]
2021-06-02 13:42:02 UTC
Post by %
ok , you admitted your not ed rhodes , you're right , you're not
I am the ONLY real Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic
and I am only attracted to little boys.
I didn't think you could be so honest.
I will point out your honesty regarding this from time to time.
I didn't think you could be so honest, jewboi Sztajnberg
I will point out your honesty regarding this from time to time.
You will point out that I point out your open and free admission
that you're a pedophile? .
WE aks the questions, jew cocksucker!
Post by KWills
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
[Cue my admission that I lost via post edits.]
Right!
Ed Rhodes
2021-06-02 02:11:15 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
[...]
You are capable of nothing more.
Now, as I have discussed with JusChiCin. I have a fine sense of humor.
The Marx Bros, Mel Brooks, Abbott and Costello, I know when
something's
funny.
Infantile jew toilet humor, you find funny?
Why would you say that? I never mentioned The Three Stooges, OR the Ritz
Brothers!
You mentioned the jew Marx Bros and the jew Mel Brooksteen. Their jew
humor relies HEAVILY on the toilet.
Mel certainly wasn't afraid of making fun of bodily functions. I'm not
aware of anything of that nature from the Marx Bros.
Post by Ed Rhodes
Ergo, the fact that you have to hide behind
someone else's identity while displaying your ignorance makes your
opinions moot!
Since you're not even the real Ed Rhodes, I take that as a total lack
of self-awareness.
If you've ever read the James Bond novel "Dr. No," there's a moment
where Strangeways' secretary is waiting for her boss to show up and
Morse Code a report to his MI6 superiors. He's late (she doesn't realize
he's dead, as he's made the one classic blunder in spydom, never have a
regular schedule that the bad guys can fixate on) and she considers
making the report for him, but realizes that her style of sending would
be totally different from his (the style of coding is refered to as a
"fist.") and they would know it wasn't him immediately. Moments later,
the bad guys show up, and she's dead as well.

What's my point? Your style in no way matches the "k wills" who's been
posting here for years. You are just some sad little schlub who has to
hide behind someone else's identity.
KWills