Marijauna Reaches Broad Bipartisan Support
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-16 20:58:42 UTC
passed with at least 16 percentage
points more support than Democratic
President-elect Joe Biden received.
South Dakota also approved medical
pot, which outpolled Mr. Biden by
34 percentage points.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/marijuana-legalization-is-defying-the-parti
san-divide/
It's Libertarian and it's also NOT in the Constitution that the
Government has the power to ban our own right to choose and to treat our
own health needs.

We do have a RIGHT HEALTH CARE, which is anything we can provide for our
selves. They may stop the sales but it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL to ban home
grown and home made medical treatments.

Where does the Constitution allow for banning healthcare treatments you
grow and make for your self?
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/
https://www.newsmaxtv.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://www.parler.com/
Byker
2020-11-16 22:37:08 UTC
The 2020 election helped prove how
broadly accepted marijuana has
become throughout the United States,
with measures to legalize recreational
pot also breezing to victory in
progressive New Jersey, moderate
Arizona and conservative Montana.
Fifteen states have now broadly
legalized it, while 36 states allow
medical marijuana.
I must admit it surprised the hell out of me that "medical" marijuana was
approved in conservative, Bible-thumping Oklahoma. Opponents currently are
fighting like hell to keep "recreational" marijuana from becoming legal. The
very idea of walking into a store and buying weed over the counter sounds
like a Cheech and Chong sketch. But then it's been a Godsend when you have
to be cooped-up at home thanks to the Kung Flu. I've been staying merrily
stoned since February...
Justin Tyme
2020-11-16 23:46:12 UTC
Post by Byker
The 2020 election helped prove how
broadly accepted marijuana has
become throughout the United States,
with measures to legalize recreational
pot also breezing to victory in
progressive New Jersey, moderate
Arizona and conservative Montana.
Fifteen states have now broadly
legalized it, while 36 states allow
medical marijuana.
I must admit it surprised the hell out of me that "medical" marijuana was
approved in conservative, Bible-thumping Oklahoma. Opponents currently are
fighting like hell to keep "recreational" marijuana from becoming legal. The
very idea of walking into a store and buying weed over the counter sounds
like a Cheech and Chong sketch. But then it's been a Godsend when you have
to be cooped-up at home thanks to the Kung Flu. I've been staying merrily
stoned since February...
Me too. I drink, smoke, shoot my gun, ride my harley and do some
4-wheelin' and a whole lot of fuckin'. But the genetically engineered
Chinese virus approved by the UN still sucks my dick. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-17 01:01:25 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
You make up shit on a regular basis. You make claims that you can't
support. And you're sitting in your mommy's basement right now, terrified
that you might get a sniffle.
KWills
2020-11-17 09:53:19 UTC
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 17:46:12 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Byker
[...]
You live in your mommy's house where she pays 100% of your living
expenses. You did claim you're under house arrest, so this isn't
unexpected.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/q7sKg4X

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in
Post by Justin Tyme