Photographic Proof of Bigfoot
2020-10-19 02:24:09 UTC
https://ibb.co/KrQNDZC

That proves it!!!
Justin Tyme
2020-10-19 13:22:24 UTC
On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 21:24:09 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
https://ibb.co/KrQNDZC
That proves it!!!
Proves what? That the photographer has a cheap, 8MP camera? You
can pick up one on eBay for less than $12.00.
https://www.ebay.com/i/163780024625
There may be cheaper options available. The one I link to was the
first to come up in a search.
Whoever sent you the picture should get a newer camera. Sure, a
camera worth less than $12.00 has the advantage of not being much of a
loss if it gets damaged, but it's not exactly top of the line. It was
back in 2004, but not now. And with the millions you claim to have,
you would NEVER have such a low end camera in 2020. But, as you have
admitted, you live off what your mommy gives you, so the Canon
PowerShot SD1100 IS is probably as good as you can get.
When will you post the picture of you driving the red 4Runner,
during your Bigfoot trip, as you promised?
This is a post of the elusive creature known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch and
many other names. The lighting was poor. It would have been a challenge
for any camera.

This post is reminiscent of how you would turn Ernie's proofs, then
later mine, into nothing more than a personal attack. Andy why? Because
you couldn't rebuff the facts.

As for my wealth, that also is not an issue. True, I am well off. I have
not worked for quite a while because I had quite a successful, though
short, professional life.

Now, I do Bigfoot research. I guess one could say that is my job. I make
a little money doing it, and it is a great way to get some strange.

I posted the picture of my 4Runner just as promised, including a photo
of my night vision camera in which I took an even better photo of the
elusive creature known as Bigfoot. If you are nice and quit attacking
me, I may even share that.

Winning is a journey and a destination. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-01 09:26:09 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
for any camera.
This post is reminiscent of how you would turn Ernie's proofs, then
later mine, into nothing more than a personal attack. Andy why? Because
you couldn't rebuff the facts.
As for my wealth, that also is not an issue. True, I am well off. I have
not worked for quite a while because I had quite a successful, though
short, professional life.
Now, I do Bigfoot research. I guess one could say that is my job. I make
a little money doing it, and it is a great way to get some strange.
I posted the picture of my 4Runner just as promised, including a photo
of my night vision camera in which I took an even better photo of the
elusive creature known as Bigfoot. If you are nice and quit attacking
me, I may even share that.
Winning is a journey and a destination. Justin
The problem, JusChiCin, is we have no reason whatsoever to believe you!

You presented a picture of a 4Runner. Why should we believe it's yours?
You tell us about going to search for Bigfoot. Why should we believe
you're telling the truth?
You claim to have regrown your hair with Ernie's worthless method. Why
should we trust you?

You've presented NOTHING to support your claims. The pictures you claim
are you are obscured. You've shown nothing.

You want to be believed? Show a picture of yourself HOLDING the mug you
claim the "Foundation" gave you.

Show a picture of you STANDING by "your" 4Runner.

Show a picture of yourself, with a group, out in the wilderness, looking
for a Bigfoot.

You won't. You CAN'T. Because you have no mug, there is no Foundation,
you have no 4Runner, and you have never gone Bigfooting, any more than
you've gone paintballing on sacred Native American land, and harrassed
them.

It's all just pipe dreams from you.
KWills
2020-11-01 11:57:32 UTC
On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 09:26:09 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
a little money doing it, and it is a great way to get some strange.
I posted the picture of my 4Runner just as promised, including a photo
of my night vision camera in which I took an even better photo of the
elusive creature known as Bigfoot. If you are nice and quit attacking
me, I may even share that.
Winning is a journey and a destination. Justin
The problem, JusChiCin, is we have no reason whatsoever to believe you!
You presented a picture of a 4Runner. Why should we believe it's yours?
We shouldn't. Especially since JusChiCin the Loser promised to
post a picture of himself driving it while wearing his Cleveland
Browns ball cap.
As of the time I write this, he's not offered such a picture. By
JusChiCin the Loser's own standards, this proves he doesn't own it.
Post by Ed Rhodes
You tell us about going to search for Bigfoot. Why should we believe
you're telling the truth?
We shouldn't.
Post by Ed Rhodes
You claim to have regrown your hair with Ernie's worthless method. Why
should we trust you?
We shouldn't. If he had, he would have presented valid, credible
and verifiable evidence. He's openly, though accidentally, admitted
the guy in from of the R&R HOF isn't him.
He's openly, though accidentally, admitted the pictures I was
sent of him really are of him.

https://ibb.co/BVkmgyC

https://ibb.co/5rJvqwj

In both pictures, he's wearing a hat. Even if he were bald, we
have no evidence that he's re-grown any hair.
Post by Ed Rhodes
You've presented NOTHING to support your claims. The pictures you claim
are you are obscured. You've shown nothing.
The Loser has only offered pictures of a passed out drunk man.
The picture were on Facebook, maybe other sites as well, weeks before
the game he lied about attending.
Post by Ed Rhodes
You want to be believed? Show a picture of yourself HOLDING the mug you
claim the "Foundation" gave you.
I'm surprised he hasn't gotten his mommy to buy him the cup from
whatever site he had the image made. He doesn't dare show himself with
the cup, since it would be further proof of his lying about being the
passed out drunk man. But he could have the cup next to something on
which he would write, "Justin Tyme."
Post by Ed Rhodes
Show a picture of you STANDING by "your" 4Runner.
Again, if he were to do so, it would further prove him the liar
he is.
He knows someone who bought the 4Runner. That he was sent
pictures of it by the owner shows this to be the case. So getting a
picture of him standing next to it wouldn't prove anything more than
he is standing next to it.
Post by Ed Rhodes
Show a picture of yourself, with a group, out in the wilderness, looking
for a Bigfoot.
JusChiCin the Loser claimed to be under house arrest. As such, it
would be almost impossible for him to leave.
Post by Ed Rhodes
You won't. You CAN'T. Because you have no mug, there is no Foundation,
you have no 4Runner, and you have never gone Bigfooting, any more than
you've gone paintballing on sacred Native American land, and harrassed
them.
It's all just pipe dreams from you.
It's all lies he tells to address his Father Complex. Nothing
more.
--
I don't mind coming to work, but that eight hour wait to go home
sucks.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-02 01:37:06 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Show a picture of you STANDING by "your" 4Runner.
Again, if he were to do so, it would further prove him the liar
he is.
He knows someone who bought the 4Runner. That he was sent
pictures of it by the owner shows this to be the case. So getting aThey
Post by Ed Rhodes
You won't. You CAN'T. Because you have no mug, there is no Foundation,
you have no 4Runner, and you have never gone Bigfooting, any more than
you've gone paintballing on sacred Native American land, and harrassed
them.
It's all just pipe dreams from you.
It's all lies he tells to address his Father Complex. Nothing
more.
I'm not traveling to Cleveland for a Browns game this year. Unless it is
the playoffs. They will make the playoffs. Justin
Justin Tyme
2020-11-02 01:34:00 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
You are just trying to goad me into revealing enough information about
myself so that you can doxx me. I have done all those things and more.

All I thought about, for almost a decade was how to regrow my hair. Then
Ernie died and while the dream lived on, and work remained, it left a
void. So I took up Bigfooting. I bought a 2019 Toyota 4Runner for $40K
in Paintball Red. So what if it is used, at least it is paid for.

I have not harassed the Native Americans. In fact, I have been invited
to visit their sacred lands for the sole purpose of Sasquatch research.

Not to change the subject, but Bigfoot roams the remote areas of Rhode
Island. The creature also resides on many of the islands in the Great
Lakes and Pacific Northwest. They are good swimmers. Justin
%
2020-11-02 02:33:31 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
i've never seen him but i heard him and ,
i don't want to see what i heard
KWills
2020-11-02 09:27:03 UTC
On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 19:34:00 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Using only the information you've provided, we know you live in
Grove City, Ohio. We know you live with your mommy. We know you are
under house arrest. We know you LIE as a means of addressing your
Father Complex.
Post by Justin Tyme
All I thought about, for almost a decade was how to regrow my hair. Then
Ernie died and while the dream lived on, and work remained, it left a
void. So I took up Bigfooting.
Odd. You mentioned searching for Bigfoot well before Ernie died.
I recall you mentioning it in July of 2014.
Post by Justin Tyme
I bought a 2019 Toyota 4Runner for $40K
in Paintball Red. So what if it is used, at least it is paid for.
What became of the 2018 model you claimed back in July?
If you wouldn't lie, you wouldn't get caught lying. But you NEED
to lie to come to terms with your Father Complex. You see your lies
being exposed as the disciplinary measures you didn't, and don't, get
from your dad. You proved this yourself, so you're stuck with it.
Post by Justin Tyme
I have not harassed the Native Americans. In fact, I have been invited
to visit their sacred lands for the sole purpose of Sasquatch research.
You claimed in June of 2018 that you trespassed on sacred land
for the purpose of shooting Natives with paint balls.
Which of the opposing claims is the lie? Or will you admit both
are lies? Can you overcome your Father Complex enough to admit both
claims were and are lies? Time will tell.
Post by Justin Tyme
Not to change the subject, but Bigfoot roams the remote areas of Rhode
Island. The creature also resides on many of the islands in the Great
Lakes and Pacific Northwest. They are good swimmers. Justin
Or would be if the creature existed.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/q7sKg4X

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2020-11-03 02:47:05 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Not to change the subject, but Bigfoot roams the remote areas of Rhode
Island. The creature also resides on many of the islands in the Great
Lakes and Pacific Northwest. They are good swimmers. Justin
Or would be if the creature existed.
I had an interest in Bigfoot before Ernie died, but not in ernest until
afterward. You are correct in pointing out my typo: I do, indeed, own a
2019 4Runner in Paintball Red.

You are wrong about Grove City, though I do admit I once lived there a
long time ago.

These were no ordinary Indians that we had "war games" with. They were
the "Amish Indians." They are basically squatters so we let them have it.

I do want to clarify one thing. I was not only invited to squatch on
Native American lands, I actually did squatch on their land. It was an
honor. These were not the Amish Indians. Justin
KWills
2020-11-03 09:53:06 UTC
On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 20:47:05 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Not to change the subject, but Bigfoot roams the remote areas of Rhode
Island. The creature also resides on many of the islands in the Great
Lakes and Pacific Northwest. They are good swimmers. Justin
Or would be if the creature existed.
I had an interest in Bigfoot before Ernie died, but not in ernest until
afterward.
You claimed to go Bigfoot hunting.
Were you lying then, or are you lying now?
Post by Justin Tyme
You are correct in pointing out my typo: I do, indeed, own a
2019 4Runner in Paintball Red.
You are wrong about Grove City, though I do admit I once lived there a
long time ago.
You proved you live there.
Post by Justin Tyme
These were no ordinary Indians that we had "war games" with. They were
the "Amish Indians." They are basically squatters so we let them have it.
So you LIED previously. Got it.
Post by Justin Tyme
I do want to clarify one thing. I was not only invited to squatch on
Native American lands, I actually did squatch on their land. It was an
honor. These were not the Amish Indians. Justin
Since there is no such thing as Amish Indians, your claim is
TECHNICALLY true.

2020-11-04 03:25:10 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
How are they "squatters" when you posted that you were going onto their
land for your paintball games? Should they actually exist (and I see no
references to "Amish Indians: anywhere, except in your useless posts.)
they are still "Native Americans," you still tresspassed onto their land
and harrassed them with painballs.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-07 08:07:27 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
It's fun. Hey, they shoot arrows at us. Fortunately, we wear protective
gear. Winning. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-09 03:16:24 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
https://ibb.co/KrQNDZC
That proves it!!!
Proves what? That the photographer has a cheap, 8MP
camera? You
can pick up one on eBay for less than $12.00.
https://www.ebay.com/i/163780024625
There may be cheaper options available. The one I link
was
the
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Post by Justin Tyme
gear. Winning. Justin
You've responded without answering my question. Typical for you
actuallyt. And, you are incapable of presenting any video evidence that
any of this has happened.

But that's typical for you. Questionable pictures that you CLAIM are
you, but nothing substantial.

Ed Rhodes
2020-11-04 03:21:22 UTC
[...]
The only pictures you have presented, which you CLAIM are you, have the
faces obscured. Niether of them show you holding this mug you claim to
have been presented with. Neither of them show you standing by a 4-
Runner.
Post by Justin Tyme
All I thought about, for almost a decade was how to regrow my hair. Then
Ernie died and while the dream lived on, and work remained, it left a
void. So I took up Bigfooting. I bought a 2019 Toyota 4Runner for $40K
in Paintball Red. So what if it is used, at least it is paid for.
I would have never said anything about the car being used. I would just
like to see proof that you OWN one.
Post by Justin Tyme
I have not harassed the Native Americans. In fact, I have been invited
to visit their sacred lands for the sole purpose of Sasquatch
research.
You claimed that you and your friends went onto Native American land to
painball. You claimed they were "Amish Indians," (a term I could find NO
WHERE else except in your useless posts) and you would shoot them with
your painballs, scaring them into thinking they'd been killed when they
saw the red paint.
Post by Justin Tyme
Not to change the subject, but Bigfoot roams the remote areas of Rhode
Island. The creature also resides on many of the islands in the Great
Lakes and Pacific Northwest. They are good swimmers. Justin
Maybe, maybe not. Nothing you've presented shows that you know ANYTHING
about Bigfoot, or have ever been anywhere NEAR Bigfoot.
Justin Tyme
Ed, we should go squatchin' together some time. Justin
Ed Rhodes
I would never be in any situation where I had to spend time with you.
Brody Roccanello
2020-10-19 20:02:18 UTC
https://ibb.co/KrQNDZC That proves it!!!
This is, what can I say, very good news.
Don't worry, if the vaccines and the afferent "healthcare" works as Dr.
Bill and his belinda gates said, there will not possible to say "a large
number of people" in modern capitalist america. At least for a period of
time. That terminology will disappear from the narratives.
Justin Tyme
2020-10-19 22:48:07 UTC
Post by Brody Roccanello
https://ibb.co/KrQNDZC That proves it!!!
This is, what can I say, very good news.
Don't worry, if the vaccines and the afferent "healthcare" works as Dr.
Bill and his belinda gates said, there will not possible to say "a large
number of people" in modern capitalist america. At least for a period of
time. That terminology will disappear from the narratives.
I could not agree more. Many people said you could not cure male pattern
baldness. But we have proved that.

Many have also said that the creature called Bigfoot or Sasquatch was a
mythical beast. But I proved that he was not. He is real, and there are
a million of them living in the United States alone. And that's just the
lower 48. I have encountered them many times. Justin
KWills
2020-10-20 08:27:23 UTC
On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:48:07 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Brody Roccanello
https://ibb.co/KrQNDZC That proves it!!!
This is, what can I say, very good news.
Don't worry, if the vaccines and the afferent "healthcare" works as Dr.
Bill and his belinda gates said, there will not possible to say "a large
number of people" in modern capitalist america. At least for a period of
time. That terminology will disappear from the narratives.
I could not agree more. Many people said you could not cure male pattern
baldness. But we have proved that.
You have proved it's not yet been cured.
Post by Justin Tyme
Many have also said that the creature called Bigfoot or Sasquatch was a
mythical beast. But I proved that he was not.
No you haven't.
Post by Justin Tyme
He is real, and there are
a million of them living in the United States alone. And that's just the
lower 48. I have encountered them many times. Justin
Are there a lot of them in your mommy's back yard?

Post by Justin Tyme

Brody Roccanello
2020-10-20 15:09:20 UTC
Many have also said that the creature called Bigfoot or Sasquatch was a
mythical beast. But I proved that he was not. He is real, and there are
a million of them living in the United States alone. And that's just the
lower 48. I have encountered them many times. Justin
yes, sure, absolutely, but your *covid-19* is no longer a pandemic, but a
*_syndemic_*, which is about obesity, sedentary and climate change. No
joke, when you move around. They change shit as they go. The reason for
which people has to be vaccinated against _climate change_, akka
*sustainability* buzzword for *eugenics* and *mass depopulation*. Please
take care, wherever you are.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/
2020/10/15/5f87777c268e3ec9778b45ac.html

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/
PIIS0140-6736(20)32000-6/fulltext
Justin Tyme
2020-10-20 19:24:32 UTC
Post by Brody Roccanello
Post by Justin Tyme
Many have also said that the creature called Bigfoot or Sasquatch was a
mythical beast. But I proved that he was not. He is real, and there are
a million of them living in the United States alone. And that's just the
lower 48. I have encountered them many times. Justin
yes, sure, absolutely, but your *covid-19* is no longer a pandemic, but a
*_syndemic_*, which is about obesity, sedentary and climate change. No
joke, when you move around. They change shit as they go. The reason for
which people has to be vaccinated against _climate change_, akka
*sustainability* buzzword for *eugenics* and *mass depopulation*. Please
take care, wherever you are.
https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/
2020/10/15/5f87777c268e3ec9778b45ac.html
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/
PIIS0140-6736(20)32000-6/fulltext
Truth be known, Covid-19 is tied into the conspiracy to make men bald.
Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-01 23:53:55 UTC
Truth be known, your link in the first message doesn't seem to work.
%
2020-11-02 01:00:32 UTC
nothing ever works in this group that's why it's this group
Justin Tyme
2020-11-02 01:37:43 UTC
I didn't provide a link. Justin
KWills
2020-11-02 09:27:42 UTC
On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 19:37:43 -0600, Justin Tyme
Truth be known, Covid-19 is tied into the conspiracy to make men bald.
Justin
Truth be known, your link in the first message doesn't seem to work.
I didn't provide a link. Justin
From Message-ID: <rmitcc$18u$***@dont-email.me>

===== BEGIN CUT AND PASTE =====

https://ibb.co/KrQNDZC

That proves it!!!

===== END CUT AND PASTE =====

When clicking the link, the following appears:

That page doesn't exist
The requested page was not found.

I do hope my PROVING you the liar you are, again, has help you to

Your link does not work. Justin
KWills
2020-11-03 09:52:41 UTC
On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 13:26:05 -0600, Justin Tyme
Truth be known, Covid-19 is tied into the conspiracy to make men bald.
Justin
Truth be known, your link in the first message doesn't seem to work.
I didn't provide a link. Justin
===== BEGIN CUT AND PASTE =====
https://ibb.co/KrQNDZC
That proves it!!!
===== END CUT AND PASTE =====
That page doesn't exist
The requested page was not found.
I do hope my PROVING you the liar you are, again, has help you to
come to terms with your Father Complex.
Your link does not work. Justin
It's your link. The one you posted then LIED and denied posting.

He knows that. Lying is the only direction he can take.
KWills
2020-10-20 08:27:12 UTC
On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 20:02:18 +0000 (UTC), Brody Roccanello
Post by Brody Roccanello
https://ibb.co/KrQNDZC That proves it!!!
This is, what can I say, very good news.
Don't worry, if the vaccines and the afferent "healthcare" works as Dr.
Bill and his belinda gates said, there will not possible to say "a large
number of people" in modern capitalist america. At least for a period of
time. That terminology will disappear from the narratives.
What does that have to do with JusChiCin the Loser's lies about
Bigfoot? I don't see the connection.