Washington Times, the real hoax, you bet it is,
tesla sTinker
2020-09-06 23:03:47 UTC
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/coronavirus-hype-biggest-political-hoax-in-history/
Carmine Morales-Vazquez
2020-09-13 12:03:43 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/coronavirus-hype-
biggest-political-hoax-in-history/

more capitalist bourgeoisie "serving and protecting" *terrorism*, by those
you went to stupidly to "vote". Wake up, you fucking stupid, there is no
"going to vote" in capitalism.

Young woman is dragged screaming from her car at Melbourne COVID
checkpoint
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8726601/Young-woman-dragged-
screaming-car-police-officer-Melbourne-coronavirus-checkpoint.html

ohh my, the middleages kind of execution are to be reintroduced. Pulled
out from her car by her legs. Ohh my. You brainwashed wannabe capitalists
are stupid in a way, I don't even think is possible. Honestly. Wake for f
sake, and go to vote, right now, like there is no day tomorrow.