Georgia Voting Fraud in Perspective
2021-04-03 20:27:17 UTC
The reason Georgia changed voting rules to prevent election fraud again
is because the military is giving the people involved in the election
fraud a chance not to suffer the consequences for treason.

This is because a re-election is coming this year and it needs to be fair.

Justin
Ed Rhodes
You're delusional... be we all knew that already.
Justin Tyme
Then you said I was correct. Make up your mind. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-04 17:49:30 UTC
The reason Georgia changed voting rules to prevent election fraud
again is because the military is giving the people involved in the
election fraud a chance not to suffer the consequences for treason.
This is because a re-election is coming this year and it needs to be fair.
Justin
You're delusional... be we all knew that already.
Then you said I was correct. Make up your mind. Justin
Pretty sure that was meant to be ironic.

You ARE delusional. You show that with every post you make. Just SOME
times, accidently as it were, you say something that I believe you're
correct in.

THIS was not one of them.

The election laws were changed to make it;

a) more difficult for minorities to vote
b) give the (Republican) legislature a chance to sieze the votes, if
they don't like the direction they're going in, and set up a panel (of
REPUBLICANS) to examine and possibly discard them.
Justin Tyme
So, you are against voter ID? Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 16:58:15 UTC
@dont-
[...]
I'm against making it more difficult for people to vote. Especially when
those difficulties seem to focus on minorities more than anyone else.
Justin Tyme
Minorities need to follow the rules, too. Justin
Ed Rhodes
Black Lies Matter.
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-06 01:01:24 UTC
@dont-
@dont-
[...]
Oh good, let's reduce the number of polling places in minority areas,
then demand they wait in line for hours without food or water. Seems
fair.
Justin Tyme
2021-04-06 01:11:21 UTC
@dont-
@dont-
[...]
b) give the (Republican) legislature a chance to sieze the votes,They nee
They need to show their IDs. Justin
Ed Rhodes
But they all look the fucking same!
Ed Rhodes
that's why they need id's
Ed Rhodes
What use are fucking IDs when all their photos look the same???
%
its shows they're all different , come on ed you should know this stuff
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-06 18:50:06 UTC
Post by %
[...]
It doesn't. It shows they all look the same. Don't you got any
nigras up there in Canada, eh?
%
2021-04-06 19:10:44 UTC
Post by %
[...]
not in the part where i live ,
i haven't seen one in over 20 years ,
but using id's doesn't show anything is the same ,
it shows they all have different names
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-06 20:02:47 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
[...]
Lucky you.
Post by %
but using id's doesn't show anything is the same ,
it shows they all have different names
Different names and the same photo, in other words interchangeable.

What fucking use is that???
%
2021-04-06 20:15:33 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
but using id's doesn't show anything is the same ,
it shows they all have different names
Different names and the same photo, in other words interchangeable.
What fucking use is that???
who said anyone was going to use them , geeeeez ,
you know what , i make a better ed rhodes than you do
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-06 21:35:09 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by %
but using id's doesn't show anything is the same ,
it shows they all have different names
Different names and the same photo, in other words interchangeable.
What fucking use is that???
who said anyone was going to use them , geeeeez ,
What fucking purpose do they serve if nobody's going to use them???
You may as well not have them!
You don't even make a better % than I do.
%
i already won that award yesterday i'm the best out of 4
Ed Rhodes
Awards awarded by yourself are meaningless in a global context.
%
go read it for yourself
Ed Rhodes
Why would I bother reading a meaningless award?
%
2021-04-07 14:15:00 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by %
you know what , i make a better ed rhodes than you do
You don't even make a better % than I do.
i already won that award yesterday i'm the best out of 4
Awards awarded by yourself are meaningless in a global context.
go read it for yourself
Why would I bother reading a meaningless award?
well that's you isn't it ,
ask for proof of something ,
and when its there in your face ,
you deny it exists or how ,
you're not interested ,
that's the kind of stuff that makes people think ,
what a freakin shit headed goof he is
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-07 17:58:45 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by %
you know what , i make a better ed rhodes than you do
You don't even make a better % than I do.
i already won that award yesterday i'm the best out of 4
Awards awarded by yourself are meaningless in a global context.
go read it for yourself
Why would I bother reading a meaningless award?
well that's you isn't it ,
ask for proof of something ,
I didn't aks for proof of anything. There would have been no point
for a self-awarded award!
Post by %
and when its there in your face ,
you deny it exists or how ,
you're not interested ,
that's the kind of stuff that makes people think ,
what a freakin shit headed goof he is
People already think what kind of shithead is this FAKE % awarding
himself awards?
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-03 21:51:30 UTC
The reason Georgia changed voting rules to prevent non-existent election fraud
is because the Trump is an asshole loser.
Justin
Correct.
Justin Tyme
Before, you said I was delusional. Make up your mind, man. Justin
KWills
2021-04-04 11:55:31 UTC
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 19:38:31 -0500, Justin Tyme
The reason Georgia changed voting rules to prevent non-existent election fraud
is because the Trump is an asshole loser.
Justin
Correct.
Before, you said I was delusional. Make up your mind, man. Justin
Pay attention to whom you are replying. loser.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

2021-04-04 17:55:27 UTC
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 19:38:31 -0500, Justin Tyme
The reason Georgia changed voting rules to prevent non-existent election fraud
is because the Trump is an asshole loser.
Justin
Correct.
Before, you said I was delusional. Make up your mind, man. Justin
Pay attention to whom you are replying. loser.
He knows. He's not as "stupid" as I give him credit for being. He knows
full well the "Ed Rhodes" at agreed with him isn't me. He doesn't care. It
suits his scenario as a liar and a fraud, so he works with it.
Modesto Ehrmann
2021-04-04 20:46:34 UTC
Pay attention to whom you are replying. loser.
He knows. He's not as "stupid" as I give him credit for being. He knows
full well the "Ed Rhodes" at agreed with him isn't me. He doesn't care.
It suits his scenario as a liar and a fraud, so he works with it.
It might feel troublesome to download, there are many waiting in the
queue.

MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/O7O0tLyNbK00/

Essentially what this good man is saying, is that you capitalists
"western" cattle are feminized and not men. You don't even know what a
man is. There are no men in your capitalist families.
KWills
2021-04-05 08:45:40 UTC
On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 17:55:27 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 19:38:31 -0500, Justin Tyme
The reason Georgia changed voting rules to prevent non-existent election fraud
is because the Trump is an asshole loser.
Justin
Correct.
Before, you said I was delusional. Make up your mind, man. Justin
Pay attention to whom you are replying. loser.
He knows. He's not as "stupid" as I give him credit for being. He knows
full well the "Ed Rhodes" at agreed with him isn't me. He doesn't care. It
suits his scenario as a liar and a fraud, so he works with it.
I used to use Thunderbird when I posted via my Mac. I *KNOW* that
it shows the headers for all posts. This means the Loser knew, and
knows, you weren't the one to whom he replied.
He simply lied to further address his well documented Father
Complex.
Music soothes the savage beast...unless it's polka.
Bubba Nunns
2021-04-05 08:59:12 UTC
He knows. He's not as "stupid" as I give him credit for being. He knows
full well the "Ed Rhodes" at agreed with him isn't me. He doesn't care.
It suits his scenario as a liar and a fraud, so he works with it.
I used to use Thunderbird when I posted via my Mac. I *KNOW* that
it shows the headers for all posts. This means the Loser knew, and
knows,
you weren't the one to whom he replied.
He simply lied to further address his well documented Father
Complex.
I see your beard. Moving your head up and down, like bill gates with the
vaccines. You know, the "philanthrope" making a 20 to 1 profit on death
of the children and the humanity he hates. You are a very sick bastard.
KWills
2021-04-06 09:26:43 UTC
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 08:59:12 +0000 (UTC), Bubba Nunns
Post by Bubba Nunns
He knows. He's not as "stupid" as I give him credit for being. He knows
full well the "Ed Rhodes" at agreed with him isn't me. He doesn't care.
It suits his scenario as a liar and a fraud, so he works with it.
I used to use Thunderbird when I posted via my Mac. I *KNOW* that
it shows the headers for all posts. This means the Loser knew, and
knows,
you weren't the one to whom he replied.
He simply lied to further address his well documented Father
Complex.
I see your beard.
I'm clean shaven, dullard.
Post by Bubba Nunns
Moving your head up and down, like bill gates with the
vaccines. You know, the "philanthrope" making a 20 to 1 profit on death
of the children and the humanity he hates. You are a very sick bastard.
You are the one with the disturbing fantasies about me.

Post by Bubba Nunns

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2021-04-05 09:31:34 UTC
[...]
I see. I use X-news and it will show the headers, but it's not
automatic.
]v [etaphoid
2021-04-05 09:37:15 UTC
https://imgur.com/a/zBgpHPM LOL
Here endeth the lesson...
]v[etaphoid
2021-04-05 11:42:33 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
https://imgur.com/a/zBgpHPM LOL
Hey Chad,

Who is this Ed Rhodes and what did he do to you that made you so
embittered that you decided to frog me and post hateful things to/about
him?

Was he the one who put up the links to the picture of your fat,
suicidal son?

https://postimg.cc/jCkT77HW

Or your fat, suicidal self?

https://postimg.cc/Pp3gYgwG

Get off the chocolates bars, Bryant. They'll make you depressed...
Here endeth the lesson...
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 16:55:58 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by ]v [etaphoid
https://imgur.com/a/zBgpHPM LOL
Hey Chad,
Who is this Ed Rhodes and what did he do to you that made you so
embittered that you decided to frog me and post hateful things to/about
him?
Was he the one who put up the links to the picture of your fat,
suicidal son?
https://postimg.cc/jCkT77HW
Or your fat, suicidal self?
https://postimg.cc/Pp3gYgwG
Get off the chocolates bars, Bryant. They'll make you depressed...
That I'm aware of, I've never had any contact with someone named "Chad." If
I responded badly to him under his nym, whatever nym he was using, oh well.
I know, as I've had nothing to do with "Chad" as an individual, that I've
never posted any pictures of him or of his children.
Ed Rhodes
wait , i changed my mind , yes i did
Ed Rhodes
https://www.avg.com
]v [etaphoid
Why are you frogging Ed Rhodes, fat Dave?
Skeeter
Why do you frog everbody Chad Bryant?
KWills
2021-04-06 09:21:16 UTC
On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 12:26:14 -0600, Skeeter <***@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
That I'm aware of, I've never had any contact with someone named "Chad." If
I responded badly to him under his nym, whatever nym he was using, oh well.
I know, as I've had nothing to do with "Chad" as an individual, that I've
never posted any pictures of him or of his children.
wait , i changed my mind , yes i did
Why are you frogging Ed Rhodes, fat Dave?
Why do you frog everbody Chad Bryant?
He is DESPERATE for attention.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
NOBODY is as desperate for attention as you, jewboi.
Cockfart O'Riley
2021-04-06 18:26:17 UTC
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
That I'm aware of, I've never had any contact with someone named "Chad."
If I responded badly to him under his nym, whatever nym he was using, oh
well. I know, as I've had nothing to do with "Chad" as an individual,
that I've never posted any pictures of him or of his children.
wait , i changed my mind , yes i did
Why are you frogging Ed Rhodes, fat Dave?
Why do you frog everbody Chad Bryant?
He is DESPERATE for attention.
"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9
Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
NOBODY is as desperate for attention as you, jewboi.
Chad is.

His employment/financial situation has caused him to skip both
pre-breakfast and brunch every day since Easter, so he's been
exceedingly desperate most mornings of late.

As can be seen from his Easter photo's, where he appears to be fading
away to a shadow of his former gelatinous self;

https://postimg.cc/kD0hTtf0

Because mong-eyes deserve some lovin' too...
Here endeth the lesson...
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Cockfart, Cockfart...is that your real name?
%
yep , that's him he's my brother in law i'm Toot Biggins
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Is that YOUR real name too?
%
is that name you use your real name
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Of course it is. It's Grik, you know.
Cock Pocket
I once knew a Teen LaQueefa. True story.
%
it happens
Ed Rhodes
Sounds like a nig.
%
now that's the real ed rhodes
Ed Rhodes
Of course it is. Why would you have thought otherwise?
%
because ed rhodes told me he's not ed rhodes
Ed Rhodes
It must have been a forger.
%
no it was ed rhodes i checked first
Ed Rhodes
*I* am the only real Ed Rhodes.
%
you aren't even ed nevermind rhodes
Ed Rhodes
No, just Ed Rhodes...the REAL one!
%
prove it like you always expect others to do
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-07 20:56:55 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
That's what it says on my Mormon name plate. Is that good enough for
you, FAKE %?
%
if you can prove i'm a fake % along with it tha'd be great
Ed Rhodes
No, it's up to YOU to prove you're the real %.
%
why , i didn't say i'm a fake , you did , so prove it up
Skeeter
2021-04-07 23:35:47 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
once i was a % but the real % caught on and outted me and we had the
bicker of usenet history. now we friends ok bye
🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
2021-04-07 23:51:11 UTC
On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 17:35:47 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<***@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@4ax.com>:

✡OnWed,7Apr202115:56:18-0700,%<***@gmail.com>wrote:

✡✡On2021-04-073:49p.m.,EdRhodeswrote:
✡✡✡OnWed,7Apr202115:03:04-0700,FAKE%<***@gmail.com>wrote:
✡✡✡✡On2021-04-071:56p.m.,EdRhodeswrote:
✡✡✡✡✡OnWed,7Apr202112:25:10-0700,FAKE%<***@gmail.com>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡On2021-04-0712:08p.m.,EdRhodeswrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnWed,7Apr202111:14:50-0700,FAKE%<***@gmail.com>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡On2021-04-0710:59a.m.,EdRhodeswrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnWed,7Apr202106:59:13-0700,FAKE%<***@gmail.com>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡On2021-04-075:42a.m.,EdRhodeswrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnTue,6Apr202116:42:55-0700,FAKE%<***@gmail.com>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡On2021-04-064:30p.m.,EdRhodeswrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnTue,6Apr202115:43:29-0700,FAKE%<***@gmail.com>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡On2021-04-063:41p.m.,EdRhodeswrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnTue,6Apr202114:51:08-0700,CockPocket<***@sissy.corn>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡On2021-04-0611:51a.m.,CostasSkatadopoulopouloswrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnWed,07Apr202104:26:17+1000,CockfartO'Riley<***@phoid.com>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡CostasSkatadopoulopoulosusedhiskeyboardtowrite:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡wrote:[...]
[...]

he eats sissy corn.

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

-

"Also, it makes you look intellectually weak if you constantly spout derogatory opinions about people, but can never back any of them up with valid reasons. In alt.checkmate, someone will challenge that every time." - _The Most Ironic Thing Ever Said_ by Checkmate in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"Starting with the World's Ugliest Chimp, Maxine Waters. That bitch is
hideous! It's no wonder "she always mad," to put it ebonically." - Checkmate "looking intellectually weak" (and racist AF) in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"Subject: THE GREAT MASK MYTH... UNMASKED" - Checkmate the anti-masker in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ROknxOsPeEE/m/I-cujRAzBQAJ

-

"Conservatives aren't looking for a war. Libtards are planning one, and it
starts with the cowardly antifa punks who dress in black, cover their
faces, wear helmets, and surround elderly citizens, poking them with
metal-tipped umbrellas. You know, like fascists." - another borken prediction from Checkmate (umbrella guy was later found to be a fascist) in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"It will always be with you. Why do you think I hate those bastards as much as I do? I've been watching a lecture series on the history of the muzzies... many hour's worth, in fact, and the muzzies have been that way for thousands of years. It's in their culture. Every few hundred years, they try to invade Europe or some other region nearby, and have to be beaten back. They just need to be eliminated to whatever extent that's possible. You can't kill ideas completely, but you can set them back a few generations when necessary.

One important distinction between islam and christianity, is both religions have historically used their "beliefs" as a means to control the ignorant Unwashed Masses, only Western civilization became educated enough to take that power away from the clergy. The muzzies like their citizens to remain dumb, brainwashed, and obedient. That's why the radical ones are nearly all from The Land That Time Forgot. They're still stuck back in the fourteenth century, and suffer from the delusional notion that they're going to drag the rest of the world back there with them. As I see it, there's only one solution to that problem, and it's the same one we use to rid ourselves of rats, cockroaches, and other vermin." - Checkmate said this psycho lunatic shit in <***@news.altopia.com>

-

"What you see happening in Europe now... defiant muzzies openly proclaiming that they have no desire to "assimilate" or co-exist with Europeans, and stating that their objective is to turn all of Europe into a muzzie dominated region under sharia law, is the harbinger of what they have planned for the US. To what extent they'll be successful with that here can be debated, but should not be underestimated. I wish I could share your optimism in that regard, but I don't.

Terror attacks are only one page out of the muzzie play book. They serve more as a distraction. The real goal is occupation, and that's already well underway. They've got that frog pretty well boiled in Europe now, and they're getting bolder by the day. The longer the Europeans wait to do something about it, the harder it's going to be TO do anything about it. It may already be too late IMO. This is going to get real messy in a hurry." - Checkmate crying about some bullshit about muslims in europe that's he's convinced himself is true.

-

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Herr Fuhrer Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

-

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

"I wasn't even aware that I HAD a religion. I'm pretty-much against all of The Big Three, but the muzzies are at the top of the list." - Checkmate

-

"Such "places of worship" are terrorist breeding grounds, as has been proven on many occasions. Please refrain from morphing out of my
killfile." - Checkmate on his belief that all Mosques are where terrorists are.

-

"Is Pussy Willow saying you're a bigger nazi puke than me? You didn't even suggest that maybe we ought to burn down all the mosques. This just isn't fair!" - Checkmate admits to suggesting burning down mosques.

-

"The world IS shit, and getting closer to hitting the fan every day. We'll be at war before the end of this decade, and nearly everybody
already knows it." - Checkmate teh war hawk, in 2017

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
%
2021-04-08 02:54:06 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
i know the real me when i see it ,
i got the fastest post this side of the chattanoogie
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-08 12:26:52 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
Maybe the real % will catch on to this joker too.

Ed Rhodes
Why, you said you were REAL, with an award, so prove it down.
]v [etaphoid
2021-04-07 18:31:45 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
the blumpkin champ
https://imgur.com/a/rHadBvh
That's KWills bitch. LOL
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-07 19:22:27 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
'KWills' is a fake name. He's actually a Cracovian jew asshole.
Message ID <***@4ax.com>
%
see , you're not ed rhodes
Ed Rhodes
See, I am. I call out ALL the fakers!
%
well , your 15 minutes of thanks to me fame is up , hope you enjoyed it
Cockfart O'Riley
2021-04-06 20:03:53 UTC
Post by Cockfart O'Riley
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
No - it's a nickname.

My full name is Cockfartius - but it's a mouthful...
Here endeth the lesson...
%
are you poking fun at people again
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Mouthful? Try Skatadopoulopoupopoulopoulos then!
%
2021-04-05 19:46:28 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
Neal D. Warren/Wilbur Hubbard/Gregory Hall/Jackson Sprat
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 19:25:19 UTC
Post by %
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
And Colon Edmund J. Burke?
Post by %
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546
https://www.avg.com
Skeeter
2021-04-05 20:13:50 UTC
Post by %
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
Post by %
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546
Outer filthers are the scum of usenet
%
people that do it don't like getting it back
Skeeter
well if chad or puppy keep it up there will be a massive info dump.
]v [etaphoid

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/anton-eaks_id_G-1930449000622223435
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 20:47:40 UTC
On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 20:25:19 +0100, FAKE Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
Post by %
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546
FORGERY!
Skeeter
2021-04-05 20:59:50 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
Post by %
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546
FORGERY!
Most likely Chad Bryant. He's famous for hiding behind nyms that have
kicked his ass.
Ed Rhodes
Quite possibly. And I've kicked him harder than most.
Skeeter
not hard to do
Cockfart O'Riley
2021-04-05 22:19:53 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by %
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546
FORGERY!
Most likely Chad Bryant. He's famous for hiding behind nyms that have
kicked his ass.
Quite possibly. And I've kicked him harder than most.
not hard to do
Chad does not repel kicks. He absorbs them.

There has to be some upside to his 350lb life...
Here endeth the lesson...
t***@secmail.pro
All of you are worthless and weak.
Ed Rhodes
STFU Chad.
Cockfart O'Riley
2021-04-07 20:58:48 UTC
Post by t***@secmail.pro
Post by Skeeter
Post by Skeeter
Post by Ed Rhodes
On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 20:25:19 +0100, FAKE Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
says...
Post by %
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546
FORGERY!
Most likely Chad Bryant. He's famous for hiding behind nyms that have
kicked his ass.
Quite possibly. And I've kicked him harder than most.
not hard to do
All of you are worthless and weak.
And yet somehow; employed, educated and srurrounded by friends and
family.

Where did all go wrong for lonely, estrogenic rentboi, Chad Bryant?

https://postimg.cc/LJTC4Q2S
Here endeth the lesson...
Ed Rhodes
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-04-06 09:20:57 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by ]v [etaphoid
https://imgur.com/a/zBgpHPM LOL
Hey Chad,
Who is this Ed Rhodes and what did he do to you that made you so
embittered that you decided to frog me and post hateful things to/about
him?
Was he the one who put up the links to the picture of your fat,
suicidal son?
https://postimg.cc/jCkT77HW
Or your fat, suicidal self?
https://postimg.cc/Pp3gYgwG
Get off the chocolates bars, Bryant. They'll make you depressed...
As far as I am aware, Chad never had any interactions with Ed.
Maybe Chad is worried that he'll be further made to look the fool he
is by Ed?
It's as good a guess as any at this point.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
KWills
2021-04-06 09:25:51 UTC
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 09:31:34 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Before, you said I was delusional. Make up your mind, man. Justin
Pay attention to whom you are replying. loser.
He knows. He's not as "stupid" as I give him credit for being. He
knows full well the "Ed Rhodes" at agreed with him isn't me. He
doesn't care. It suits his scenario as a liar and a fraud, so he works
with it.
I used to use Thunderbird when I posted via my Mac. I *KNOW* that
it shows the headers for all posts. This means the Loser knew, and
knows, you weren't the one to whom he replied.
He simply lied to further address his well documented Father
Complex.
I see. I use X-news and it will show the headers, but it's not
automatic.
Agent doesn't display them by default, either. But one only has
to press the H key to have them then shown with each post.
X-News is a great reader. If it came with a spell checker, or the
ability to make use of another program's spell checker, I would use
it.
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
Ed Rhodes
Only illiterate jews like you need a spell checker.
Justin Tyme
Ed posts a lot of crazy shit. Why would anyone want to imitate that? Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 16:59:10 UTC
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 19:38:31 -0500, Justin Tyme
The reason Georgia changed voting rules to prevent non-existent election fraud
is because the Trump is an asshole loser.
Justin
Correct.
Before, you said I was delusional. Make up your mind, man. Justin
Pay attention to whom you are replying. loser.
He knows. He's not as "stupid" as I give him credit for being. He
knows full well the "Ed Rhodes" at agreed with him isn't me. He
doesn't care. It suits his scenario as a liar and a fraud, so he
works with it.
Ed posts a lot of crazy shit. Why would anyone want to imitate that? Justin
If by "crazy shit," you mean provable information, guilty.

Two people are using my name to continue to post their own "crazy shit."
KWills
2021-04-06 09:26:14 UTC
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 10:07:13 -0500, Justin Tyme
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 19:38:31 -0500, Justin Tyme
The reason Georgia changed voting rules to prevent non-existent election fraud
is because the Trump is an asshole loser.
Justin
Correct.
Before, you said I was delusional. Make up your mind, man. Justin
Pay attention to whom you are replying. loser.
He knows. He's not as "stupid" as I give him credit for being. He knows
full well the "Ed Rhodes" at agreed with him isn't me. He doesn't care. It
suits his scenario as a liar and a fraud, so he works with it.
Ed posts a lot of crazy shit. Why would anyone want to imitate that? Justin
Proving you the sad, pathological liar you are isn't crazy.

2021-04-04 17:53:30 UTC
The reason Georgia changed voting rules to prevent non-existent election fraud
is because the Trump is an asshole loser.
Justin
Correct.
Before, you said I was delusional. Make up your mind, man. Justin
Ah, I see. I didn't see that post because I have that person blocked.
You know full well that's not me.
Well, maybe you don't. You ARE you know... stupid.

When you respond to one of MY posts, your response shows up as a red
alert, with an exlamation point in it, to show me that it's attached to
one of MY posts. This one did not. No matter what name is on it...

I DIDN'T SEND IT.

There WAS a post, weeks ago, where you said something I agreed with.
Accidently, of course.

Try to understand this, JusChiCin; there are two other people posting as
"Ed Rhodes." They aren't me. I know that's a difficult scenario for you
to wrap your head around. You'd like to think YOU'RE the only liar on
this board, but there are others.

And... you're still delusional.