Homescam Security back in the news
2018-10-26 10:27:02 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=W-FeOhVbhew

They set him up for a 20 year stretch and Ed got off with a $150.00 fine.
KWills Shill #3
2018-10-27 09:12:30 UTC
Post by joeturn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=W-FeOhVbhew
They set him up for a 20 year stretch and Ed got off with a $150.00 fine.
No one has ever set Eddie up.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
Yes Mark Walcott planted the meth and called the cops on him because he was banging Mrs Walcott
KWills Shill #3
2018-10-30 09:31:54 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=W-FeOhVbhew
They set him up for a 20 year stretch and Ed got off with a $150.00 fine.
No one has ever set Eddie up.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
Yes Mark Walcott planted the meth and called the cops on him because he was banging Mrs Walcott
Provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence for this. If you're lying
you will not present the requested evidence since it will not exist.

[Cue avoidance from Slowjoe.]

You've already pulled it up on Mark Wolcotts facebook page in his post meet Mr Ed.While planting the meth, Mark ran down the driveway yelling don't shoot.
KWills Shill #3
2018-10-31 09:11:11 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
[...]
When?
Post by joeturn
While planting the meth, Mark ran down the driveway yelling don't shoot.
Your default admission that you lied (had you told the truth you
would have offered the requested evidence) is noted and accepted.
Can you bring forth enough honesty to explain why you thought
lying would be a good idea?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 04:11:11 -0500, KWills Shill #3
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
You've already pulled it up on Mark Wolcotts facebook page in his post meet Mr Ed.
When?
Note that Slowjoe has "run away" from my question.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
While planting the meth, Mark ran down the driveway yelling don't shoot.
Your default admission that you lied (had you told the truth you
would have offered the requested evidence) is noted and accepted.
Can you bring forth enough honesty to explain why you thought
lying would be a good idea?
Slowjoe?
Your "running away" from the truth won't eliminate the reality
that you lied. Or the reality that I exposed your lie.
You posted text that you claimed you got from Crazy Eddie's
Facebook page. In it Crazy Eddie supposedly claimed Mark was
trespassing and ran away yelling, "Don't shoot." No mention of
planting anything was made.
To anyone with an average or above IQ, this is not the same as
visiting the Facebook page for Crazy Eddie. It's definitely not the
same as visiting Mark's Facebook page as you were COMPELLED to lie and
claim.
You also claimed in a follow up post that someone had hacked
Crazy Eddie's Facebook account and that the text was false and that
Eddie had been killed.
Pleas see Message-ID:
<9b29210b-b621-4efa-a9e3-***@googlegroups.com>
for this.
The C&P of the text you posted did have Crazy Eddie addressing
the meth issue. The claim Eddie made was that it was there from the
previous owner. So not even Eddie is claiming Mark, or anyone else,
planted it. This is your lie alone.
Please see Message-ID:
<4577e569-8e18-41d9-ac56-***@googlegroups.com>
for the PROOF that your comments above are nothing but lies.
I'm confident you won't answer, since you lack the requisite
honesty to do so, but what did you believe libeling Mark would gain
you? Especially since, as proved above, you knew in advance that Mark
didn't plant anything?

https://www.wellaware1.com/tallahassee/
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-04 09:34:20 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=W-FeOhVbhew
They set him up for a 20 year stretch and Ed got off with a $150.00 fine.
https://www.wellaware1.com/tallahassee/
Again Crazy Eddie shows his lack of respect, his complete
disregard for those who follow him.
In the video the officer states there are seven victims. Not
actors. Victims. Actors who were not actually injured are not admitted
into hospital as two of them were.

"AGAIN we hear the officials call the gunman an ACTOR!"

Nowhere in the video is such a statement made, or even implied.
Once again Crazy Eddie flat out LIES about a horrible incident. And,
once again, Crazy Eddie makes it clear he has NO respect for those who
follow him. He has such a low opinion of them that he will openly and
provably LIE, knowing those with a lower intellect to discern his lies
from reality will accept his bunk as being true.
What may be even more sad, Slowjoe, is that you claim to have a
genius level IQ, but consistently prove you're one of the people Crazy
Eddie sees as stupid. Since he's offered so much absolute PROOF of his
contempt for you and others like you, why do you give him any form of
respect? I really want to know.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
On Sun, 04 Nov 2018 03:34:20 -0600, KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
"AGAIN we hear the officials call the gunman an ACTOR!"
Nowhere in the video is such a statement made, or even implied.
Once again Crazy Eddie flat out LIES about a horrible incident. And,
once again, Crazy Eddie makes it clear he has NO respect for those who
follow him. He has such a low opinion of them that he will openly and
provably LIE, knowing those with a lower intellect to discern his lies
from reality will accept his bunk as being true.
I meant to point this out in the above post, but I messed up.
The video Crazy Eddie links to on his site contains no audio of
any sort. For whatever reason, he removed the audio.
I can only guess as to why. Given his past actions, Crazy Eddie
has likely come to realize there are those of us who are capable of
discerning the truth and would note that at no time does the officer
call the shooter an actor. So he completely removed the audio.
Again, that is just a guess. It's possible he's so stupid he
removed it by accident, though this is unlikely. Yes, it can be done,
but any reporter, legitimate or one as bogus as Crazy Eddie, would
check to ensure the audio is included.