Why did Annaliese leave Chad for Lonnie?
]v[etaphoid
2020-10-30 23:34:20 UTC
When did you stop beating your wife?
Howdy Doody Bev?
https://imgur.com/a/Q45q7Ex
I don't really need an explanation, but I'd love to hear Chad's
rationale one day.

But then, he didn't earn that "Coward" badge by defending himself...

https://imgur.com/a/Q45q7Ex
Here endeth the lesson...
KWills
2020-10-31 12:51:41 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
When did you stop beating your wife?
Howdy Doody Bev?
https://imgur.com/a/Q45q7Ex
I don't really need an explanation, but I'd love to hear Chad's
rationale one day.
But then, he didn't earn that "Coward" badge by defending himself...
https://imgur.com/a/Q45q7Ex
Dang. Triple Chin Chad is still DESPERATE for my attention? A
mentally sound person would have accepted I'm ignoring them months
ago.
Chad is dumber than I had imagined. And I imagined him being
really dumb.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the middle of
the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID
<***@news.astraweb.com>

Chad's second open admission to being a burglar:

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the
middle of the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID:
<***@news.astraweb.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
]v[etaphoid
2020-10-31 23:16:54 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
[...]
That's only the one he was charged for.

His former family say he's been compelled to thieve his way through
life to make ends meet for decades. Lest we ever forget his online
begging for rent or food money...
Here endeth the lesson...
KWills
2020-11-01 11:59:13 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Post by KWills
Post by ]v[etaphoid
[...]
He's admitted to committing burglaries on two occasions of which
I am aware.
Post by ]v[etaphoid
Lest we ever forget his online
begging for rent or food money...
You mean this?

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to recieve it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or emply a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
***@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

Yeah. Chad has always been a loser.