Lin Wood drops major bombshells: Entire world controlled by pedophile extortion and blackmail schemes, ensnaring top influencers like Justice Roberts
Add Reply
Andrew W
2021-01-06 12:04:24 UTC
Attorney Lin Wood has been peeling away the layers of evil, revealing the
truth about how the entire world is controlled by a global cabal of
extortionists who blackmail top leaders with video tapes that capture their
acts of pedophilia and child murder.

This has been covered by the independent media for years, but the corporate
media, Big Tech and courts have covered it up (because they are all
complicit).

According to early morning tweets from Lin Wood (see below), “Chief Justice
John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being
blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children
captured on videotape.”

Lin Wood says he has a decryption key to the video files, and he explains
that others do, too.

He implies that this is why Chief Justice Roberts has consistently rendered
SCOTUS decisions that appear to be traitorous to the United States of
America. He is being controlled and blackmailed, it is alleged.

But it isn’t just Roberts who has been caught up in this, explains Wood.
There is a global cabal of enforcers who entrap leaders into these child
rape, pedophilia and murder schemes, then use the video blackmail to control
them throughout their entire political careers.

Lin Wood is blowing the lid wide open on a persistent, global pedophilia
crime syndicate that’s run by high-level globalists, Democrats and malicious
actors in order to control the world. This is what Jeffrey Epstein was all
about, of course, but it involves 10 intelligence agencies, according to Lin
Wood’s tweets (below).

Lin Wood also says Jeffrey Epstein is alive and has likely turned over
everything he knows to Trump’s attorneys.

Here’s the full text from a series of Lin Wood tweets about all this:

Texts from Lin Woo on January 4th, 2021:

The price for speaking TRUTH can be high. Ultimately, one’s life & the lives
of his or her family members & friends can be at risk or lost.
I ask for your prayers that Almighty God cover me, my family members & close
friends with Psalms 91 protection.
@realDonaldTrump

I have shared with several individuals the TRUTH I will be speaking to you.
Killing me will NOT prevent the TRUTH from being revealed – it will only
trigger its release by many others. I ask @realDonaldTrump to immediately
appoint an honest special prosecutor to pursue justice.

I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals
worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape &
murder of children captured on videotape. I have the key to the files
containing the videos. I have also shared this information.

This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most
well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies.
One of those groups was hacked by a group known as Lizard Squad. The
blackmail files of rape & murder were obtained by this group & copy was
provided to Isaac Kappy.

The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The
target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to
shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the
blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.

After Kappy received the hacked files from member of Lizard Squad, he gave
files to one friend and the encryption key to another friend. He provided
this information to his friends shortly before he was murdered in May 13,
2019. Members of Lizard Squad were jailed for hacking.

Jeffrey Epstein used this same blackmail scheme of child rape & child murder
to either further his own interests or those of any intelligence agency with
whom he worked. ALL who flew on his private jet or visited his island must
be IMMEDIATELY interrogated & brought to justice.

I have concerns that information from Kappy was not delivered to
@realDonaldTrump & his effort to get it to President may have caused his
death. I am aware that my life is now at great risk. But I put my faith in
God. I prayed before I made the decision. I had to reveal TRUTH.

Now you have greater context for the message I tweeted below on January 1. I
had hoped that this revelation would trigger resignations & confessions.
Unsure of that result, I had to reveal full extent of my knowledge. I am
doing so now.

This tweet was an insurance policy. The evil forces behind this blackmail
scheme of child rape & murder need to know that others have encryption key.
I have procedure in place if I die in near term or any member of my family
is harmed or threatened, key will be released by many.

I would never make an accusation without having reliable source for it.
Stakes are too high. So I did due diligence to validate the accuracy of the
shocking information I am revealing tonight. I am entirely comfortable that
you are learning the truth. A truth that explains much.

The 10 intelligence agencies who have members employing this blackmail
scheme include CCP, CIA, Mossad, FBI, MI6. The others are easily
identifiable. The agencies do not which of them was hacked by Lizard Squad.

I have no idea extent of blackmail scheme of raping & killing children but
given the number of agencies involved, the hundreds of thousands of missing
children, & the otherwise inexplicable actions of many powerful officials,
celebrities, & business leaders, I fear the worst.

The number of missing children worldwide & in United States is staggering.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-04-lin-wood-drops-major-bombshells-pedophile-extortion-blackmail.html
John Ritson
2021-01-06 12:29:42 UTC
In article <rt490b$jhk$***@dont-email.me>, Andrew W <***@optusne
t.com.au> writes
Post by Andrew W
Attorney Lin Wood has been peeling away the layers of evil, revealing the
truth about how the entire world is controlled by a global cabal of
extortionists who blackmail top leaders with video tapes that capture their
acts of pedophilia and child murder.
This has been covered by the independent media for years, but the corporate
media, Big Tech and courts have covered it up (because they are all
complicit).
According to early morning tweets from Lin Wood (see below), “Chief Justice
John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being
blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children
captured on videotape.”
Lin Wood says he has a decryption key to the video files, and he explains
that others do, too.
More encoded 'secrets'. But since Q (Jim Watkins) is now busy with his
Philippines pig farm, personal injury lawyer Lin Wood has to give the
remainiing Qanon believers their latest fix of lizard people conspiracy.
John Ritson
M I Wakefield
2021-01-06 15:02:17 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 23:04:24 +1100, "Andrew W"
Attorney Lin Wood has ...
... lost his fucking mind.

(Fixed that for you)

Here's what Wood tweeted out this morning:

MUST BE DONE LIST before Congress meets today:

1. Mike Pence @vp @Mike_Pence must resign & thereafter be charged with
TREASON.

2. Rod Rosenstein @RodRosenstein must be arrested & charged with being
accessory to murder & TREASON.

3. Chief Justice John Roberts must RESIGN.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1346783606228869123

Yeah ... he's a few amendments short of a constitution.
Ed Rhodes
Amendments? He's a preamble and a body short!
KWills
2021-01-07 09:46:53 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Attorney Lin Wood has been peeling away the layers of evil, revealing the
truth about how the entire world is controlled by a global cabal of
extortionists who blackmail top leaders with video tapes that capture their
acts of pedophilia and child murder.
This has been covered by the independent media for years, but the corporate
media, Big Tech and courts have covered it up (because they are all
complicit).
According to early morning tweets from Lin Wood (see below), “Chief Justice
John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being
blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children
captured on videotape.”
Lin Wood says he has a decryption key to the video files, and he explains
that others do, too.
Props for coming up with an explanation as to why this supposed
evidence can't be seen by regular people.
You Qidiots will fall for any rant offered by a mentally unstable
person.
Post by Andrew W
[...]
How do you think he survived the autopsy? If he wasn't dead
before it, he certainly was after.

[...]