2/19 & 2/26
2021-02-15 07:22:35 UTC
On 2/19 Supreme Court hears Michigan

On 2/26 SC hears Wisconsin and Arizona

Team Trump going by the book.

Expect SC to rule for Team BiteMe because they are corrupt and/or
compromised.

But the military knows this was a coup against Trump, a sitting
president of the United States.

What do you expect will happen? This is serious stuff. If the military
does not take action then we are in way more trouble than if they do.
And FHRITP. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-16 00:21:32 UTC
On 2/19 Supreme Court hears Michigan
On 2/26 SC hears Wisconsin and Arizona
Team Trump going by the book.
Expect SC to rule for Team BiteMe because they are corrupt and/or
compromised.
But the military knows this was a coup against Trump, a sitting
president of the United States.
What do you expect will happen? This is serious stuff. If the military
does not take action then we are in way more trouble than if they do.
And FHRITP. Justin
The Supreme Court is going to take NO action, because there is no action to
take.

The military is going to take NO action, because there is no action to
take!

Even if there was, the military is certainly NOT going to step out to
support Cadet Bone-Spurs who couldn't even be bothered to travel through a
light drizzle to show his respect for them. They are not going to help a
usurper who called them "losers and suckers" for sacrificing themselves.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-16 02:28:11 UTC
[...]
Ed is a Sheeple who believes the mainstream media lies.

Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-17 02:27:39 UTC
[...]
JusChiCin is a liar and a fraud who expects people to believe him with
no evidence whatsoever.

Sadly, for him at least, that will never happen.