My proctologist says I can't get pregnant. WHEW THAT'S A RELIEF.
Peeler
2021-05-02 21:24:05 UTC
All those strange men who have been in my ass.

I wouldn't want to be like my mom and sisters never knowing which
shipload was responsible for knocking them up.
Peeler
2021-05-02 21:34:18 UTC
On Sun, 2 May 2021 22:24:05 +0100, Loose Sphincter, IMPERSONATING his master
Post by Peeler
All those strange men who have been in my ass.
Can you even remember them all, Loose Sphincter? BTW, are you STILL married
to your "pig", you unhappily married gay nazitard? LOL!!!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>