Acronytics
Justin Tyme.
2018-08-05 02:56:25 UTC
I am a pioneer in the field of Acronytics: The study of acronym's hidden
truths.

Here is one for you: Michell Obama is a Man = MOIAM

MO / I / AM

hoMOsexual / I / Am

Aside from Joan Rivers and all the videos, this is more proof that Michelle
Obama
is transgener and Acronytics really works to reveal hidden truths. Justin
Government Shill #2
2018-08-05 02:58:55 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme.
I am a pioneer in the field of Acronytics: The study of acronym's hidden
truths.
Here is one for you: Michell Obama is a Man = MOIAM
MO / I / AM
hoMOsexual / I / Am
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who
are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at
Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo
the Clown.
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-05 08:03:00 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme.
hoMOsexual / I / Am
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shill #2

“Now Paulie, don’t mock the afflicted!”
Justin Tyme.

I win here...but I also win there. Justin
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-05 18:04:17 UTC
I win here...but I also win there. Justin
****
You don’t win at all, ever!
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-06 08:02:07 UTC
On Sun, 5 Aug 2018 11:38:51 -0500, "Justin Tyme."
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Justin Tyme.
hoMOsexual / I / Am
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Shill #2
“Now Paulie, don’t mock the afflicted!”
I win here...but I also win there. Justin
You've been PROVED a loser more times than I am willing to count.
http://gg.gg/3v904
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Justin Tyme.

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

Justin Tyme.

I make a very compelling case. Justin
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-05 18:03:33 UTC
I make a very compelling case. Justin
*****
Only in your own mind. To any reasonable person, you appear to be bat-shit crazy!
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-06 08:02:38 UTC
On Sun, 5 Aug 2018 11:38:25 -0500, "Justin Tyme."
<***@yahoo.comz> wrote:

[...]
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Justin Tyme.
hoMOsexual / I / Am
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I make a very compelling case. Justin
I doubt anyone would counter your open admission to being gay.
You've worked very hard to prove you are.
http://gg.gg/3v904
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Justin Tyme.

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2018-08-05 11:51:18 UTC
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 21:56:25 -0500, "Justin Tyme."
<***@yahoo.comz> wrote:

[Snip to focus on this one point]
Post by Justin Tyme.
MO / I / AM
hoMOsexual / I / Am
We know you are. You spend an unhealthy amount of time in
alt.bladspot whining about your ex-boyfriend when he dumped you.
http://gg.gg/3v904

2018-08-05 11:53:55 UTC
On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 04:51:18 -0700, KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 21:56:25 -0500, "Justin Tyme."
[Snip to focus on this one point]
Post by Justin Tyme.
MO / I / AM
hoMOsexual / I / Am
We know you are. You spend ...
That should be spent, past tense.
BDK
2018-08-06 00:15:05 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme.
I am a pioneer in the field of Acronytics: The study of acronym's hidden
truths.
Here is one for you: Michell Obama is a Man = MOIAM
MO / I / AM
hoMOsexual / I / Am
Aside from Joan Rivers and all the videos, this is more proof that Michelle
Obama
is transgener and Acronytics really works to reveal hidden truths. Justin
Well, you're the heir to Ernie's throne as the king of stupid.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Justin Tyme.
2018-08-07 01:30:32 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme.
I am a pioneer in the field of Acronytics: The study of acronym's hidden
truths.
Here is one for you: Michell Obama is a Man = MOIAM
MO / I / AM
hoMOsexual / I / Am
Aside from Joan Rivers and all the videos, this is more proof that Michelle
Obama
is transgener and Acronytics really works to reveal hidden truths. Justin
Well, you're the heir to Ernie's throne as the king of stupid.

Nothing stupid about it. This is like when they play someone's words
backward to reveal their true meaning
or if someone is lying. Acronytics also works in all languages. Justin
e***@hotmail.com
Yes, it's exactly like that, because playing someone's words backward to reveal their true meaning is totally bullshit, exactly like your "Acronytics!"
Justin Tyme.
2018-08-09 02:55:14 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Justin Tyme.
I am a pioneer in the field of Acronytics: The study of acronym's hidden
truths.
Here is one for you: Michell Obama is a Man = MOIAM
MO / I / AM
hoMOsexual / I / Am
Aside from Joan Rivers and all the videos, this is more proof that Michelle
Obama
is transgener and Acronytics really works to reveal hidden truths. Justin
Well, you're the heir to Ernie's throne as the king of stupid.
Nothing stupid about it. This is like when they play someone's words
backward to reveal their true meaning
or if someone is lying. Acronytics also works in all languages. Justin
Yes, it's exactly like that, because playing someone's words backward to
reveal their true meaning is totally bullshit, exactly like your
"Acronytics!"

Not true, what you are saying is like saying there is no subconscious. There
is, I say, there absolutely is.
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-09 08:52:06 UTC
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 21:55:14 -0500, "Justin Tyme."
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by Justin Tyme.
[...]
That you say it is reason to suspect it's not true.
http://gg.gg/3v904
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2018-08-09 09:00:49 UTC
Do not tell me what I am saying, JusChi
Justin Tyme.

Someone has to since you are out of yhour mind.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-09 18:33:35 UTC

I am sane enough to know not to listen to you. Or let you dictate to me what I’ve said.
BDK
2018-08-09 17:49:19 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Justin Tyme.
[...]
You aren't thinking. At all. You're the future Pharaoh of Failure after
EOHOE checks out. Long may you reign.
BDK
2018-08-07 06:59:35 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Justin Tyme.
I am a pioneer in the field of Acronytics: The study of acronym's hidden
truths.
Here is one for you: Michell Obama is a Man = MOIAM
MO / I / AM
hoMOsexual / I / Am
Aside from Joan Rivers and all the videos, this is more proof that Michelle
Obama
is transgener and Acronytics really works to reveal hidden truths. Justin
Well, you're the heir to Ernie's throne as the king of stupid.
Nothing stupid about it.
When it comes to stupid, you are definitely Ernie's heir.
Post by BDK
This is like when they play someone's words
backward to reveal their true meaning
or if someone is lying. Acronytics also works in all languages. Justin
Total bullshit and it never works. Kind of like your mind in general.
Justin Tyme.

I disagree. There is a subconscious mind.
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-07 09:32:16 UTC
On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 20:30:32 -0500, "Justin Tyme."
Post by BDK
Post by Justin Tyme.
I am a pioneer in the field of Acronytics: The study of acronym's hidden
truths.
Here is one for you: Michell Obama is a Man = MOIAM
MO / I / AM
hoMOsexual / I / Am
Aside from Joan Rivers and all the videos, this is more proof that Michelle
Obama
is transgener and Acronytics really works to reveal hidden truths. Justin
Well, you're the heir to Ernie's throne as the king of stupid.
Nothing stupid about it.
You offer nothing else.
Post by BDK
This is like when they play someone's words
backward to reveal their true meaning
If you mean they're both worthless and based on nothing more than
deception, then, yes.
Post by BDK
or if someone is lying. Acronytics also works in all languages. Justin
No, it doesn't. But you will provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE
evidence that it does, lest you offer the default admission that
you've been caught in yet ANOTHER of you MANY pathological lies.
http://gg.gg/3v904
Post by BDK
Post by Justin Tyme.

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

Justin Tyme.
2018-08-09 02:56:31 UTC

Post by BDK
Post by Justin Tyme.

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

There is more than just the conscious mind.
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-09 08:52:33 UTC
Post by BDK
or if someone is lying. Acronytics also works in all languages. Justin
No, it doesn't. But you will provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE
evidence that it does, lest you offer the default admission that
you've been caught in yet ANOTHER of you MANY pathological lies.
And again Justin posts without including any text, or he has
again PROVED he is too stupid to configure his reader. Maybe both.
http://gg.gg/3v904
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw