We All Knew it Didn't Add Up
2020-11-17 22:23:15 UTC
This is the proof you have been waiting for:

https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media/?thread_id=100007990722697&attachment_id=368071791140743&message_id=mid.%24cAAAAAtIZCOR8CXf0A112DKm49J7w

Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-18 01:45:34 UTC
I have no idea what it was supposed to "prove," because it didn't work.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-18 02:10:22 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media/?thread_id=100007990722697&att
achment_id=368071791140743&message_id=mid.%24cAAAAAtIZCOR8CXf0A112DKm49
J7w
I have no idea what it was supposed to "prove," because it didn't work.
Facebook is censoring good news about Trump. He is on the way to a
landslide because of rampant fraud. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-18 22:06:53 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media/?thread_id=100007990722697&att
achment_id=368071791140743&message_id=mid.%24cAAAAAtIZCOR8CXf0A112DKm49
J7w
I have no idea what it was supposed to "prove," because it didn't work.
Facebook is censoring good news about Trump. He is on the way to a
landslide because of rampant fraud. Justin
Facebook is not the be all and end all of the universe. Every media outlet
has acknowledged that Biden has won both the popular vote AND the electoral
vote. Trumps legal claims keep getting thrown out of the courts for lack of
evidence. Deal with it, liarboy.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-19 15:31:42 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media/?thread_id=100007990722697&att
achment_id=368071791140743&message_id=mid.%24cAAAAAtIZCOR8CXf0A112DKm49
J7w
I have no idea what it was supposed to "prove," because it didn't work.
Facebook is censoring good news about Trump. He is on the way to a
landslide because of rampant fraud. Justin
Facebook is not the be all and end all of the universe. Every media outlet
has acknowledged that Biden has won both the popular vote AND the electoral
vote. Trumps legal claims keep getting thrown out of the courts for lack of
evidence. Deal with it, liarboy.
Even if you liked Joe Biden's views, how could you possibly vote for
someone with obvious early onset dementia? Justin