Serapeum Fund
Add Reply
eohoe
2018-11-16 14:15:20 UTC
The plan is to construct a neo-classical temple to the venerated god of
Egypt, Serapis. Your donations will help make to make this a reality.

With a small contribution of only $10 we can buy 100 of the Boring
Company bricks that are comprised of the soil excavated from beneath Los
Angeles making for a metaphorically perfect building material. Of
course much more is going to be required if we are to achieve the goal
of a structure suitable to the stature of one of Egypt's most hallowed
Gods.

Donate today for a Cosmic future.

https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes
BDK
2018-11-16 14:47:16 UTC
Post by eohoe
The plan is to construct a neo-classical temple to the venerated god of
Egypt, Serapis. Your donations will help make to make this a reality.
With a small contribution of only $10 we can buy 100 of the Boring
Company bricks that are comprised of the soil excavated from beneath Los
Angeles making for a metaphorically perfect building material. Of
course much more is going to be required if we are to achieve the goal
of a structure suitable to the stature of one of Egypt's most hallowed
Gods.
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
All this time, and only $5. You ARE the Pharaoh of Failure. Long may you
reign!!
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-11-16 14:48:07 UTC
Post by eohoe
The plan is to construct a neo-classical temple to the venerated god of
Egypt, Serapis. Your donations will help make to make this a reality.
The future is one: DEATH! So save our money! :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
¤£­É¶U! ¤£¶BÄF! ¤£½ä¿ú! ¤£´©¥æ! ¤£¥´¥æ! ¤£¥´§T! ¤£¦Û±þ! ¤£¨D¯«!
½Ð¦Ò¼{ºî´© (CSSA):
2018-11-16 17:29:49 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapis

Serapis was apparently a god specifically developed to link Eygptians and Greeks.

He was extremely popular, as a god promoted heavily by a Pharaoh would be, but he was basically the Pia Zadora of the pantheon.
eohoe
2018-11-17 10:13:06 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapis
Serapis was apparently a god specifically developed to link Eygptians and Greeks.
He was extremely popular, as a god promoted heavily by a Pharaoh would be, but he was basically the Pia Zadora of the pantheon.
Back in June or so I was talking about the thawing tundra which was
outgassing methane with the potential of making the air we breath
unsustainable for human life in 30 or so years.

Now, there is evidence that we are moving towards a mini-ice age

https://www.iceagenow.info/headed-for-space-age-record-cold-warns-nasa-scientist/

which conceivably could freeze the tundra and lock in those gasses
thereby rescuing mankind from certain extinction if left unchecked.

There's no one else to give credit to other that Serapis. You've been
marginalizing him from the git but the truth is, all praise belongs to
him. I'd make sure you've got extra pairs of long johns, could be that
you're going to be needing them and good thing too.

KWills Shill #3
2018-11-18 10:14:47 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapis
Serapis was apparently a god specifically developed to link Eygptians and Greeks.
He was extremely popular, as a god promoted heavily by a Pharaoh would be, but he was basically the Pia Zadora of the pantheon.
Back in June or so I was talking about the thawing tundra which was
outgassing methane with the potential of making the air we breath
unsustainable for human life in 30 or so years.
We're still waiting for the credible evidence for your prediction
of 30 or so years.
Post by eohoe
Now, there is evidence that we are moving towards a mini-ice age
https://www.iceagenow.info/headed-for-space-age-record-cold-warns-nasa-scientist/
which conceivably could freeze the tundra and lock in those gasses
thereby rescuing mankind from certain extinction if left unchecked.
There's no one else to give credit to other that Serapis.
Aw, c'mon. You know it was Vishnu!
There is just as much reason to believe it was Vishnu as any
other god, including yours.
Post by eohoe
You've been
marginalizing him from the git but the truth is, all praise belongs to
him.
Why? Based on what you've reported, he is very incompetent as a
god. He ALWAYS misses the target.
Post by eohoe
I'd make sure you've got extra pairs of long johns, could be that
you're going to be needing them and good thing too.
Rhode island can get cold in the winter. But this is normal. No
god of any sort needs to get involved.
Post by eohoe
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
Still at only $5.00. Three years and you've only got the $5.00
you put up. Accept that no one cares about your god. If you want the
temple built, you will have to foot 100% of the cost.
BDK
2018-11-18 19:20:05 UTC
Post by eohoe
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
Still at only $5.00. Three years and you've only got the $5.00
you put up. Accept that no one cares about your god. If you want the
temple built, you will have to foot 100% of the cost.
That the Pharaoh of Failure follows a god that can't even get a
donation, well, it just fits.

The circle of loserdumb is complete. Long may he reign.
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-19 10:23:41 UTC
On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:20:05 -0500, BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
Still at only $5.00. Three years and you've only got the $5.00
you put up. Accept that no one cares about your god. If you want the
temple built, you will have to foot 100% of the cost.
That the Pharaoh of Failure follows a god that can't even get a
donation, well, it just fits.
More interesting is The PoF's inability to accept the reality
that no one, but him, cares about his god or the temple.
People will fall for a con about a homeless man giving a woman
his last $20.00 for gas than will fall for the con that Serapis exists
and needs a temple.
Post by BDK
The circle of loserdumb is complete. Long may he reign.
He will reign as the Pharaoh of Failure for a few more years, I
expect. Although he is up there in years, so time will tell.
eohoe
2018-11-20 09:31:16 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
Still at only $5.00. Three years and you've only got the $5.00
you put up. Accept that no one cares about your god. If you want the
temple built, you will have to foot 100% of the cost.
That the Pharaoh of Failure follows a god that can't even get a
donation, well, it just fits.
The circle of loserdumb is complete. Long may he reign.
You, hiding behind your anonymous handle don't have any skin in the
game. Your shitposting doesn't mean squat.

You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-20 10:53:28 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
Still at only $5.00. Three years and you've only got the $5.00
you put up. Accept that no one cares about your god. If you want the
temple built, you will have to foot 100% of the cost.
That the Pharaoh of Failure follows a god that can't even get a
donation, well, it just fits.
The circle of loserdumb is complete. Long may he reign.
You, hiding behind your anonymous handle don't have any skin in the
game. Your shitposting doesn't mean squat.
And yet, you devote time to replying to them. How odd.
Post by eohoe
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
http://youtu.be/sqDO5AQUKek
I don't see any animal posting to Usenet in any way. Once again
you expose your inability to accept reality.
eohoe
Autistic screeching noted..........
e***@hotmail.com
The only screeching I see in these threads comes from you!
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-22 11:56:51 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
http://youtu.be/sqDO5AQUKek
I don't see any animal posting to Usenet in any way. Once again
you expose your inability to accept reality.
Autistic screeching noted..........
The only screeching I see in these threads comes from you!
It appears he is claiming I am him. Or he lied. Either is
possible, though I tend to doubt he thinks he and I are the same
person.
2018-11-22 11:56:33 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
http://youtu.be/sqDO5AQUKek
I don't see any animal posting to Usenet in any way. Once again
you expose your inability to accept reality.
Autistic screeching noted..........
You didn't post that. I did.
How sad that you now believe you and I are the same person. Or
you lied.

Your rant does not change the fact that your fund is not getting funded and your temple is not being built!
eohoe
2018-11-22 02:33:07 UTC
Post by eohoe
You, hiding behind your anonymous handle don't have any skin in the
game. Your shitposting doesn't mean squat.
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
*****
Your rant does not change the fact that your fund is not getting funded and your temple is not being built!
The Jews have been trying to build their 3d temple, since the 1st temple
was destroyed by my ancestor Nebuchadnezzar II and the 2d one by my
ancestor Titus, for eons now and still haven't managed to get it
together and they have all the resources necessary to do it.

That I'm not getting any donations for a Serapeum is of no huge concern
and I just set up the Gofundme page a couple of years ago after a
suggestion by the K Idiot. It is by no measure a reflection on the
presence of Serapis himself. If it gets built fine, if not, Serapis
will continue to control the Destinies of Man. Temple not necessary but
it would be nice for several reasons.

I'm not in a race to beat the Jew in their temple game.

Say, you figure out where you last left your Long John's because it
looks like you're going to be needing them soon as the Weather Man is
forecasting the coldest Thanksgiving Day in over a 100 years for your
region.

I don't recommend licking the pumphandle in those conditions.

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes
e***@hotmail.com
Serapis can't even point a hurricane in the right direction! The three nor'easter's, that hit Rhode Island, affected me not one whit.
eohoe
2018-11-22 03:31:37 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
[...]
You're the devil we know rather than the devil we don't know, now, don't
you feel special?

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes
e***@hotmail.com
I really don't care what you think, or what you claim Serapis thinks about me.
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-22 11:55:57 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
You, hiding behind your anonymous handle don't have any skin in the
game. Your shitposting doesn't mean squat.
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
*****
Your rant does not change the fact that your fund is not getting funded and your temple is not being built!
The Jews have been trying to build their 3d temple, since the 1st temple
was destroyed by my ancestor Nebuchadnezzar II and the 2d one by my
ancestor Titus, for eons now and still haven't managed to get it
together and they have all the resources necessary to do it.
The problem is, there is a Mosque on the land.
Post by eohoe
That I'm not getting any donations for a Serapeum is of no huge concern
and I just set up the Gofundme page a couple of years ago after a
suggestion by the K Idiot.
My consistently proving my intellectual superiority to you must
really be an issue in your life.
Post by eohoe
It is by no measure a reflection on the
presence of Serapis himself. If it gets built fine, if not, Serapis
will continue to control the Destinies of Man.
How, in reality please, can a fictional entity control anything?
Post by eohoe
Temple not necessary but
it would be nice for several reasons.
I'm not in a race to beat the Jew in their temple game.
To the mentally sound, it's not a game.
A temple is very important to the Jewish faith.
Post by eohoe
Say, you figure out where you last left your Long John's because it
looks like you're going to be needing them soon as the Weather Man is
forecasting the coldest Thanksgiving Day in over a 100 years for your
region.
Wow. It's going to be cold in Rhode Island. Just like every year.
Post by eohoe
I don't recommend licking the pumphandle in those conditions.
Projecting your fetish onto Ed isn't helping you.
BDK
2018-11-21 01:25:53 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
Still at only $5.00. Three years and you've only got the $5.00
you put up. Accept that no one cares about your god. If you want the
temple built, you will have to foot 100% of the cost.
That the Pharaoh of Failure follows a god that can't even get a
donation, well, it just fits.
The circle of loserdumb is complete. Long may he reign.
You, hiding behind your anonymous handle don't have any skin in the
game. Your shitposting doesn't mean squat.
You mean it means nothing more than your posts, right?
Post by eohoe
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
http://youtu.be/sqDO5AQUKek
I wonder how many times you've been bitchslapped during your lifetime?

And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
eohoe
2018-11-22 02:32:59 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
Still at only $5.00. Three years and you've only got the $5.00
you put up. Accept that no one cares about your god. If you want the
temple built, you will have to foot 100% of the cost.
That the Pharaoh of Failure follows a god that can't even get a
donation, well, it just fits.
The circle of loserdumb is complete. Long may he reign.
You, hiding behind your anonymous handle don't have any skin in the
game. Your shitposting doesn't mean squat.
You mean it means nothing more than your posts, right?
Come out from behind your anonymity and see how long your shit posting
lasts.
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
http://youtu.be/sqDO5AQUKek
I wonder how many times you've been bitchslapped during your lifetime?
Certainly not by any man or in your case manlet.
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?

2018-11-22 02:44:12 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
--
Really? A guy who posts as "eohoe" is going to bitch about someone posting in anonymity?

If I honestly believed your concept of God had any validity, I would become an atheist!

Abrahamic religions took over. Serapis was never that big a deal, except he had an emperor behind him. (Sort of the ultimate Stage Door Father!)
eohoe
2018-11-22 03:18:52 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
--
Really? A guy who posts as "eohoe" is going to bitch about someone posting in anonymity?
I'm not hiding behind eohoe

http://eohoe.tripod.com/prisoner.html

capisce?
Post by e***@hotmail.com
If I honestly believed your concept of God had any validity, I would become an atheist!
Abrahamic religions took over.
Yeah, they're the most butt hurt and carry a grudge the longest even
going so far as to manufacture fake provocations to justify their hatred.

The first thing the butt hurt Jews did after seizing control of Western
Civilization was to implemented a White Genocide agenda.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Serapis was never that big a deal, except he had an emperor behind him. (Sort of the ultimate
Stage Door Father!)
Serapis was huge until he was suppressed, along with all other forms of
so-called Pagan worship, by my ancestor Emperor Theodosius I in 391.

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-22 11:56:18 UTC
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 19:18:52 -0800, eohoe <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Really? A guy who posts as "eohoe" is going to bitch about someone posting in anonymity?
I'm not hiding behind eohoe
http://eohoe.tripod.com/prisoner.html
capisce?
What happened to the claim you're in Portland?
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
If I honestly believed your concept of God had any validity, I would become an atheist!
Abrahamic religions took over.
Yeah, they're the most butt hurt and carry a grudge the longest even
going so far as to manufacture fake provocations to justify their hatred.
What provocation do you suggest was fake?
Post by eohoe
The first thing the butt hurt Jews did after seizing control of Western
Civilization was to implemented a White Genocide agenda.
Your claim has some flaws.
1) The Jews are not in control of Western Civilization.
2) There is no agenda for White Genocide. Considering the number
of Jews who would fit into the demographic of white, it would be very
stupid of them to hold such an agenda.
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Serapis was never that big a deal, except he had an emperor behind him. (Sort of the ultimate
Stage Door Father!)
Serapis was huge until he was suppressed, along with all other forms of
so-called Pagan worship, by my ancestor Emperor Theodosius I in 391.
It's amazing how you claim to be the descendant of every major
historical ruler, yet can offer NOTHING to support, let alone prove,
the claim.
It is possible you share, on the genetic level, a chromosome or
two with past rulers. But the same can be said of thousands, maybe
millions, of others on the planet. You are no more, or less, special
than anyone else. No matter what your mental illness compels you to
believe.
BDK
2018-11-24 17:34:25 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
--
Really? A guy who posts as "eohoe" is going to bitch about someone posting in anonymity?
I'm not hiding behind eohoe
http://eohoe.tripod.com/prisoner.html
But you should hide, in shame.
Post by eohoe
capisce?
Post by e***@hotmail.com
If I honestly believed your concept of God had any validity, I would become an atheist!
Abrahamic religions took over.
Yeah, they're the most butt hurt and carry a grudge the longest even
going so far as to manufacture fake provocations to justify their hatred.
As if your sky daddy is any better..
Post by eohoe
The first thing the butt hurt Jews did after seizing control of Western
Civilization was to implemented a White Genocide agenda.
BWHAHAHAHAHA!
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Serapis was never that big a deal, except he had an emperor behind him. (Sort of the ultimate
Stage Door Father!)
Serapis was huge until he was suppressed, along with all other forms of
so-called Pagan worship, by my ancestor Emperor Theodosius I in 391.
Don't you have any "normal" ancestors? Not that there is anything normal
about you in any way.
eohoe
2018-11-25 01:13:36 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
--
Really? A guy who posts as "eohoe" is going to bitch about someone posting in anonymity?
If I honestly believed your concept of God had any validity, I would become an atheist!
Now, the looney lefties want to sue the Govt for crimes against humanity
for not protecting them from the wrath of the LORD for their sins
against nature and me.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/10/18/failure_to_fight_climate_change_is_a_crime_against_humanity_456674.html

Becoming an atheist is the biggest denial of them all.

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-25 03:13:56 UTC
And I would make that denial if I believed that you piss-ass excuse for a God controlled anything!
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-25 14:45:29 UTC
On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 17:13:36 -0800, eohoe <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Really? A guy who posts as "eohoe" is going to bitch about someone posting in anonymity?
If I honestly believed your concept of God had any validity, I would become an atheist!
Now, the looney lefties want to sue the Govt for crimes against humanity
for not protecting them from the wrath of the LORD for their sins
against nature and me.
Why would Jehovah, aka the LORD in Biblical text, bother?
According to Biblical teaching, Jehovah gave up control of the weather
to Satan, interfering in very select instances. And you've already
made it clear you don't accept Jehovah as a god, so he wouldn't bother
with doing anything in regards to any sins committed against you.
You really need to brush up on your Biblical principles. You
consistently prove you have almost no understanding of them.
Post by eohoe
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/10/18/failure_to_fight_climate_change_is_a_crime_against_humanity_456674.html
Becoming an atheist is the biggest denial of them all.
Your attempt at diversion fails to address the points Ed raised.
But you can't defend your positions due to their lack of any
foundation within reality.
2018-11-22 11:55:25 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
Still at only $5.00. Three years and you've only got the $5.00
you put up. Accept that no one cares about your god. If you want the
temple built, you will have to foot 100% of the cost.
That the Pharaoh of Failure follows a god that can't even get a
donation, well, it just fits.
The circle of loserdumb is complete. Long may he reign.
You, hiding behind your anonymous handle don't have any skin in the
game. Your shitposting doesn't mean squat.
You mean it means nothing more than your posts, right?
Come out from behind your anonymity and see how long your shit posting
lasts.
Your statement suggests he's been shit posting up to this point.
That you don't like his mocking you and your claims doesn't mean he's
shit posting.
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
http://youtu.be/sqDO5AQUKek
I wonder how many times you've been bitchslapped during your lifetime?
Certainly not by any man or in your case manlet.
I expect you've been bitchslapped a great deal. Maybe not
currently, but probably in your youth.
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
Transference... Interesting.
BDK
2018-11-24 17:31:55 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
http://youtu.be/sqDO5AQUKek
I wonder how many times you've been bitchslapped during your lifetime?
Certainly not by any man or in your case manlet.
I would bet good money the number of times is double digits. Manlet?
More delusional thinking on your part.
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
My fantasies? No matter how much I try, they don't come close to the
ones you have. There's a difference though, I don't believe mine are
true.
eohoe
2018-11-25 01:13:27 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
http://youtu.be/sqDO5AQUKek
I wonder how many times you've been bitchslapped during your lifetime?
Certainly not by any man or in your case manlet.
I would bet good money the number of times is double digits. Manlet?
More delusional thinking on your part.
First of all, your money is only good because I didn't fall for the Jews
little honey trap on Catalina Is. back in '64 with the 14yr old virgin.

Secondly, I can only recall once time I've been bitch slapped and it was
by my wife when were aboard a plane going back East to visit her
parents. She was a Vatican spy and I immediately recognized that
provocation as an attempt to create a scene in a very awkward situation.
Didn't take the bait. Incidentally, the slap came virtually out of
nowhere and for no good reason.

Should have taken you up on your bet, MORON!
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
My fantasies? No matter how much I try, they don't come close to the
ones you have. There's a difference though, I don't believe mine are
true.
You must have been a real louse in your callous youth and now you think
everybody else was like you. You're delusional.

Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-25 14:44:56 UTC
On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 17:13:27 -0800, eohoe <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
I wonder how many times you've been bitchslapped during your lifetime?
Certainly not by any man or in your case manlet.
I would bet good money the number of times is double digits. Manlet?
More delusional thinking on your part.
First of all, your money is only good because I didn't fall for the Jews
little honey trap on Catalina Is. back in '64 with the 14yr old virgin.
US currency is only good because the people who use it give it
value. You had, and have, no part in it beyond accepting it's
perceived value. The same as everyone else.
Post by eohoe
Secondly, I can only recall once time I've been bitch slapped and it was
by my wife when were aboard a plane going back East to visit her
parents. She was a Vatican spy
Bwahahahahahaha!
Post by eohoe
and I immediately recognized that
provocation as an attempt to create a scene in a very awkward situation.
Didn't take the bait. Incidentally, the slap came virtually out of
nowhere and for no good reason.
Should have taken you up on your bet, MORON!
Yet you didn't. Suggesting that you knew you would lose.
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
My fantasies? No matter how much I try, they don't come close to the
ones you have. There's a difference though, I don't believe mine are
true.
You must have been a real louse in your callous youth and now you think
everybody else was like you. You're delusional.
Claims the guy who holds the delusion that *every* historical
leader is an ancestor of his. The guy who claims he is the heir to the
title of Pharaoh, even though the office hasn't existed in centuries.
The same guy who claims his god is punishing people by not punishing
them, but other, innocent, people with natural disasters and weather
patterns that are normal for the area when they occur.
You also claim J=Ray, but are unable to explain how. Little
wonder since it doesn't.
If you weren't mentally ill, you would see how foolish your
claims are. Unfortunately, you do have a serious mental illness that
causes you to believe that which is impossible.
BDK
2018-12-01 03:23:22 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
You do, however, enjoy bitchslapping people around which says volumes
about your character. You're so retarded even a Seal can do it, using
an Octopus no less, MORON.
http://youtu.be/sqDO5AQUKek
I wonder how many times you've been bitchslapped during your lifetime?
Certainly not by any man or in your case manlet.
I would bet good money the number of times is double digits. Manlet?
More delusional thinking on your part.
First of all, your money is only good because I didn't fall for the Jews
little honey trap on Catalina Is. back in '64 with the 14yr old virgin.
Oh? Please explain how you affect my money in any way. This could be a
good one...Let your insanity roll...
Post by eohoe
Secondly, I can only recall once time I've been bitch slapped and it was
by my wife when were aboard a plane going back East to visit her
parents. She was a Vatican spy and I immediately recognized that
provocation as an attempt to create a scene in a very awkward situation.
Didn't take the bait. Incidentally, the slap came virtually out of
nowhere and for no good reason.
Should have taken you up on your bet, MORON!
You were married? A vatican spy?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
My fantasies? No matter how much I try, they don't come close to the
ones you have. There's a difference though, I don't believe mine are
true.
You must have been a real louse in your callous youth and now you think
everybody else was like you. You're delusional.
I'm going to miss your ravings when you die, hopefully a long time from
now, you're a comedy treasure.
KWills Shill #3
2018-12-01 11:07:54 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 22:23:22 -0500, BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Secondly, I can only recall once time I've been bitch slapped and it was
by my wife when were aboard a plane going back East to visit her
parents. She was a Vatican spy and I immediately recognized that
provocation as an attempt to create a scene in a very awkward situation.
Didn't take the bait. Incidentally, the slap came virtually out of
nowhere and for no good reason.
Should have taken you up on your bet, MORON!
You were married? A vatican spy?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I can accept that Allen was once married. Even Charles Manson was
married, and he was far more "gone" that Allen.
The Vatican spy claim is, of course, ridiculous.
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
My fantasies? No matter how much I try, they don't come close to the
ones you have. There's a difference though, I don't believe mine are
true.
You must have been a real louse in your callous youth and now you think
everybody else was like you. You're delusional.
I'm going to miss your ravings when you die, hopefully a long time from
now, you're a comedy treasure.
I'm waiting to see how he connects the earthquake in Alaska to
his god. That will prove entertaining.
eohoe
2018-12-02 06:57:41 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
My fantasies? No matter how much I try, they don't come close to the
ones you have. There's a difference though, I don't believe mine are
true.
You must have been a real louse in your callous youth and now you think
everybody else was like you. You're delusional.
I'm going to miss your ravings when you die, hopefully a long time from
now, you're a comedy treasure.
What you're experiencing is what happens when a 200+ yr old sabbatean
sleeper curse, which was embodied in the Great Seal, gets all BTFO and
your lame satirical attempts can't contain the damage.

The Illuminati deposed the French monarchy in the 18th C. and a lot of
people lost their heads in that exercise in mass hysteria. However,
they figured out that they murdered the wrong man when they chopped off
Louis XVI's head as the true heirs to the French throne were still
alive. Those heirs are my ancestors who are direct male line
descendants of the Valois Kings. I'm the rightful king of France with
the blood royal running in my veins and the Jews want to suck my neck.

They killed my Grandaddy in '29 as a prelude to the Great Depression and
now they're doing a 'soft kill' on me with their microwave
verisimilitudes and outright torture.

http://eohoe.tripod.com/micro.htm

This country is kucked and has been since its inception which roughly
coincided with the French revolution.

You're a useful idiot until you're not. That's the choice you've made
and that's the choice of TRAITORS.

So, while you're enjoying your shit posting just keep in mind that it's
not going to last forever as the master plan includes you as well in
their murderous scheme.

And, if that isn't enough, LORD Serapis is cock-blocking the Jew's so
you never know when or where that's going to affect things and it works
on multi-levels.

All-in-all I'd say that you're riding the tiger and you know what
happens when you fall off. Have a nice day, MORON!

KWills Shill #3
2018-12-02 09:43:40 UTC
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 22:57:41 -0800, eohoe <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
I'm going to miss your ravings when you die, hopefully a long time from
now, you're a comedy treasure.
What you're experiencing is what happens when a 200+ yr old sabbatean
sleeper curse, which was embodied in the Great Seal, gets all BTFO and
your lame satirical attempts can't contain the damage.
Since there was and is no 200+ year sabbatean sleeper curse, your
claim fails. Still.
You are, of course, still free to provide the valid evidence that
such a curse does exist.
Post by eohoe
The Illuminati deposed the French monarchy in the 18th C. and a lot of
people lost their heads in that exercise in mass hysteria.
The Illuminati had NOTHING to do with the revolution in France.
Especially since it disbanded in early 1785. As anyone who paid
attention in fourth grade civics class will be able to tell you, the
French revolution began in 1792.
Post by eohoe
However,
they figured out that they murdered the wrong man when they chopped off
Louis XVI's head as the true heirs to the French throne were still
alive. Those heirs are my ancestors who are direct male line
descendants of the Valois Kings.
Oh, but of course. According to your mental illness, EVERY major
ruler in history is related to you.
It's clear you hold this delusion to be true. But it's not. Yes,
it is very possible you are distantly related to a past royal. I'm
very distantly related to the British royal family (it would take a
pandemic illness rivaling the plague, and a few 747 crashes before I
would be able to be crowned), but I don't claim it means anything
other than that.
Post by eohoe
I'm the rightful king of France with
the blood royal running in my veins and the Jews want to suck my neck.
No, you are not the rightful King of France. No one is. The
French monarchy ceased existing in 1792. Even if your claim of being
related to any ruler were true, you wouldn't be heir to the throne.
The Jews care no more, or less, about you than they do anyone
else. It's your mental illness that makes you believe otherwise.
Sadly, no amount of my pointing this out will matter. You can't accept
the reality of it.
Post by eohoe
They killed my Grandaddy in '29 as a prelude to the Great Depression
They did no such thing. If they had, you would have provided the
valid, verifiable evidence one of the times you've been asked to do
so.
People die. Thousands a day in the U.S. alone. There were surely
a great number of people who died on the same day as your granddad.
Should we believe their grandchildren are of great importance because
of it?
Post by eohoe
and
now they're doing a 'soft kill' on me with their microwave
verisimilitudes and outright torture.
That's an aspect of your mental illness. I realize that you are
100% sure it's happening, but the reality is, it's not.
Post by eohoe
http://eohoe.tripod.com/micro.htm
As always, that makes sense to you alone.
Something I find mildly amusing is that you're supposed to be
fairly well off, financially, yet can only use a free web service to
host your rants. If you had the finical means you like to claim,
securing your own domain should be very easy. Especially since several
hosting companies are down right cheap.
Post by eohoe
This country is kucked and has been since its inception which roughly
coincided with the French revolution.
The USA was formed in 1776. The French revolution began in 1789.
that does not reach the level of "roughly coincided." That's a
MASSIVE gap between years. As such, we can KNOW neither had anything
to do with the other. Not directly.
One can argue that the French felt embolden because of the
American revolution. And support for such an argument, while weak, can
be offered. But there was never the connection you wish to make.
Post by eohoe
You're a useful idiot until you're not. That's the choice you've made
and that's the choice of TRAITORS.
Please point out, using proper cites, how BDK's mocking you makes
him a traitor to the USA.
I'm waiting...
Post by eohoe
So, while you're enjoying your shit posting just keep in mind that it's
not going to last forever
You are advancing in years. This means you could die at any time.
When that day arrives, you will no longer be able to post, so BDK
won't be able to point out how ludicrous your claims are.
It's also possible BDK made meet an untimely end before you cease
drawing breath. This would prevent him from mocking you as well.
So, yes, his "shit posting" will not last forever.
Post by eohoe
as the master plan includes you as well in
their murderous scheme.
They're justified, and they're ancient
I hope you understand.
They're justified, and they're ancient
With still no master plan.

-- The Kopyright Liberation Front
Post by eohoe
And, if that isn't enough, LORD Serapis is cock-blocking the Jew's so
you never know when or where that's going to affect things and it works
on multi-levels.
If true, why is Share-Da-Piss UNABLE to ever cause harm to anyone
you claim is doing, or has done, wrong? Why is it he can only cause
harm to innocent people who had nothing to do with the acts you claim?
Post by eohoe
All-in-all I'd say that you're riding the tiger and you know what
happens when you fall off. Have a nice day, MORON!
All-in-all I'd say you really need to speak to someone in the
mental health care profession. There may be treatment options that
could benefit you. Of course, this would mean you'd have to accept the
reality that you are no more, or less, important than anyone else
here. And it's clear you are not willing to accept the reality of
that.
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org
eohoe
2018-12-03 06:55:36 UTC
Post by eohoe
I'm the rightful king of France with
the blood royal running in my veins and the Jews want to suck my neck.
Tornado ravages Kings Bay Naval Base today in Georgia

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/tornado-strikes-georgia-naval-base-at-least-2-injured-amid-swath-of-damage/882176839
Post by KWills Shill #3
No, you are not the rightful King of France. No one is. The
French monarchy ceased existing in 1792. Even if your claim of being
related to any ruler were true, you wouldn't be heir to the throne.
Salic law says I am.

BTW, I generally ignore your dribble and with good reason after your
attempts to Gaslight me were PROVEN. However, this action of LORD
Serapis today was such an undeniable 'sign' I couldn't resist.

You keep asking for proof but when you get it you retreat into your
aspie denial mode kinda like when that Hurricane that came ashore at
Wills Point.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Hermine

Don't look back, the Demons might be gaining.

BDK
2018-12-03 07:40:27 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
No, you are not the rightful King of France. No one is. The
French monarchy ceased existing in 1792. Even if your claim of being
related to any ruler were true, you wouldn't be heir to the throne.
Salic law says I am.
No, your insanity tells you you are. Reality is you're nothing but a
crazy old man ranting nonsense.
Post by eohoe
BTW, I generally ignore your dribble and with good reason after your
attempts to Gaslight me were PROVEN. However, this action of LORD
Serapis today was such an undeniable 'sign' I couldn't resist.
You keep asking for proof but when you get it you retreat into your
aspie denial mode kinda like when that Hurricane that came ashore at
Wills Point.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Hermine
http://eohoe.tripod.com/images/willspoint.jpg
Don't look back, the Demons might be gaining.
You better watch out, Insanity Clause is coming to town, and you're
likely to get a gift of a white coat and needles. Lots of needles, all
full of sugar and spice, for a very special little old man.
eohoe
2018-12-04 03:31:17 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
BTW, I generally ignore your dribble and with good reason after your
attempts to Gaslight me were PROVEN. However, this action of LORD
Serapis today was such an undeniable 'sign' I couldn't resist.
You keep asking for proof but when you get it you retreat into your
aspie denial mode kinda like when that Hurricane that came ashore at
Wills Point.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Hermine
http://eohoe.tripod.com/images/willspoint.jpg
Don't look back, the Demons might be gaining.
You better watch out, Insanity Clause is coming to town, and you're
likely to get a gift of a white coat and needles. Lots of needles, all
full of sugar and spice, for a very special little old man.
If anyone's going to the "looney bin" it's going to be you, all we need
is for you to come out from behind your nym so you can get the help you
need, eh Slapsy?

"He needs to be bitch slapped to the point he cries...one good slap
should do it. I bitch slapped a lot of dumb asses when I worked as a
bouncer. If I didn't get air under a sitting slappee, I didn't consider
it a decent slap. Same goes if there was no blood in the mouth."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy/VyW7B5cM37I/MoefW836AgAJ
BDK, alt.conspiracy 1/22/18

--

"I want to slap the shit out of him."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy/w9kTFIvf6r8/_f_QS69MBQAJ

--

"
BWHAHAHA! I haven't slapped anyone in a long long time. I never

--

"If I could I would try to slap some sense into you. It's worth a shot,
and if it didn't work, it would still be amusing. "

--

"Someone needs to shake the shit out of you, slap some sense into you,
and just say, "Stop this crazy bullshit!".

--

"A false flag attack that you have zero, repeat zero proof of. Most of
your claims are totally nonsensical to anyone who paid the slightest

--

"S L A P P I N G (some sense into his air filled head!)

And I really know how to slap the nonsense out of someone. I did it
professionally. It's all in the follow through.

I wonder if Seon would "fly"?"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy/oPsReYxxl40/wIh0ipvE8FEJ
BDK, alt.conspiracy, 4/2/10

--

"I'm going to have to give #2 a slap to put him back into reality."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy/s7EP1w4rzQg/aFrjZswi6y0J

--

"The kooktards amuse the shit out of me, but sometimes, I want to grab a
couple of them and shake the hell out of them and ask, "What the hell is

--

"Someone needs to slap the shit out of **** **. I used to be very good
atthat, but my shoulder is messed up."

You're a fuckin' MORON!

KWills Shill #3
2018-12-04 10:11:57 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
[...]
What has BDK done that would suggest he needs professional mental
health care?
Post by eohoe
[...]
You seem to think everyone, but you, is one. That should tell you
something. Sadly, I don't think you can accept the reality of what
you're claiming.
BDK
2018-12-05 23:29:11 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
[...]
BWHAHAHAHAHA! You're a regular Mannix, aren't you?
e***@hotmail.com
2018-12-06 05:26:20 UTC
BWHAHAHAHAHA! You're a regular Mannix, aren't you?
Careful with that reference, dude, it’s an antique!
BDK
2018-12-08 18:39:30 UTC
Post by BDK
BWHAHAHAHAHA! You're a regular Mannix, aren't you?
Careful with that reference, dude, it?s an antique!
So is Eohoe. Besides, it's on Me TV 5 nights a week. When does Joe get
conked on the head in this episode?
eohoe

BDK
2018-12-08 18:42:40 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
[...]
http://youtu.be/HxRAVxkfrOs

Number six, thinking of you.
eohoe
2018-12-09 04:01:03 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
[...]
http://youtu.be/Cw9-xVCmLP0
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.

e***@hotmail.com
2018-12-09 07:29:20 UTC

Next to Adam Sandler and the Three Stooges and other things he finds funny.
BDK
2018-12-10 14:59:37 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Next to Adam Sandler and the Three Stooges and other things he finds funny.
I like the Stooges, Sandler? Hell no. He's beyond annoying.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-12-10 15:25:33 UTC
I like the Stooges, Sandler? Hell no. He's beyond annoying.
I just tried to pick someone contemporary. Only good thing he’s done lately is, Hotel Transylvania!

Don’t care for the Stooges myself, more of a Marx Bros., Abbott and Costello type.
KWills Shill #3
2018-12-11 10:01:37 UTC
Post by BDK
I like the Stooges, Sandler? Hell no. He's beyond annoying.
I just tried to pick someone contemporary. Only good thing he’s done lately is, Hotel Transylvania!
Don’t care for the Stooges myself, more of a Marx Bros., Abbott and Costello type.
My personal favorite duo is Laurel and Hardy. Though I'll never
bad mouth Abbott and Costello.
2018-12-11 10:01:21 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Next to Adam Sandler and the Three Stooges and other things he finds funny.
I like the Stooges, Sandler? Hell no. He's beyond annoying.
I can handle Sandler in small doses. The problem with him is that
he doesn't know when to end a joke. He will have something really
funny, then drag it out to the point where the audience forgets that
it was ever funny.

Kind of like Mike Myers. He mentioned in the commentary to “Austin Powers,” that he would take a joke out past funny, into awkward. He would take it out so far, it would come back as funny again! No, Mike. It just sat there in the station at Awkwardtown, wondering why it missed its last stop at Funnyville!
BDK
2018-12-11 21:24:05 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Next to Adam Sandler and the Three Stooges and other things he finds funny.
I like the Stooges, Sandler? Hell no. He's beyond annoying.
I can handle Sandler in small doses. The problem with him is that
he doesn't know when to end a joke. He will have something really
funny, then drag it out to the point where the audience forgets that
it was ever funny.
That's pretty much my problem with him. And I hate the songs, like
Tenacious D, they just make me cringe. I used to work with a guy who
played both of them and laughed endlessly.
KWills Shill #3
2018-12-12 09:56:06 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Next to Adam Sandler and the Three Stooges and other things he finds funny.
I like the Stooges, Sandler? Hell no. He's beyond annoying.
I can handle Sandler in small doses. The problem with him is that
he doesn't know when to end a joke. He will have something really
funny, then drag it out to the point where the audience forgets that
it was ever funny.
That's pretty much my problem with him. And I hate the songs, like
Tenacious D, they just make me cringe. I used to work with a guy who
played both of them and laughed endlessly.
You have my deepest and most sincere sympathy.
BDK
2018-12-13 03:45:50 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Next to Adam Sandler and the Three Stooges and other things he finds funny.
I like the Stooges, Sandler? Hell no. He's beyond annoying.
I can handle Sandler in small doses. The problem with him is that
he doesn't know when to end a joke. He will have something really
funny, then drag it out to the point where the audience forgets that
it was ever funny.
That's pretty much my problem with him. And I hate the songs, like
Tenacious D, they just make me cringe. I used to work with a guy who
played both of them and laughed endlessly.
You have my deepest and most sincere sympathy.
And another thing that was wrong with him, he didn't want seeds in his
rye bread! And he's from NYC!! No wonder he left, he should be ashamed
of himself.
KWills Shill #3
2018-12-09 15:30:23 UTC
On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 20:01:03 -0800, eohoe <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/Cw9-xVCmLP0
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Says the guy who MUST post about BDK at EVERY opportunity.
BDK
2018-12-10 15:00:18 UTC
[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/Cw9-xVCmLP0
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Says the guy who MUST post about BDK at EVERY opportunity.
Maybe he thinks I'm his long lost kid or something?
KWills Shill #3
2018-12-11 10:01:30 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/Cw9-xVCmLP0
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Says the guy who MUST post about BDK at EVERY opportunity.
Maybe he thinks I'm his long lost kid or something?
Whatever the root cause, I think I embarrassed Allen into
"silence" for a while. Again.
eohoe
2018-12-11 23:09:29 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/Cw9-xVCmLP0
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Says the guy who MUST post about BDK at EVERY opportunity.
Maybe he thinks I'm his long lost kid or something?
Whatever the root cause, I think I embarrassed Allen into
"silence" for a while. Again.
Silence or laughter is the proper response for non-sequiters. One of
your top 10 Aspie routines.

HA HA HA HA HA

KWills Shill #3
2018-12-12 09:56:34 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/Cw9-xVCmLP0
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Says the guy who MUST post about BDK at EVERY opportunity.
Maybe he thinks I'm his long lost kid or something?
Whatever the root cause, I think I embarrassed Allen into
"silence" for a while. Again.
Silence or laughter is the proper response for non-sequiters.
Ah, so that is why so many people laugh at you. Or ignore you.
Post by eohoe
One of
your top 10 Aspie routines.
Your continued use of projection is not as funny as it once was.
Maybe you could make use of a different defense mechanism?
Post by eohoe
HA HA HA HA HA
It's said that those on the spectrum find odd things funny.
You've added to the evidence for this claim.
The simple truth is, you will post about BDK at every
opportunity. Unless someone has embarrassed you so much that you have
to "run away" from the shame of it. You can deny this truth, but since
you provide the evidence for it, you can never escape it.
eohoe
2018-12-12 13:57:52 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/Cw9-xVCmLP0
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Says the guy who MUST post about BDK at EVERY opportunity.
Maybe he thinks I'm his long lost kid or something?
Whatever the root cause, I think I embarrassed Allen into
"silence" for a while. Again.
Silence or laughter is the proper response for non-sequiters.
Ah, so that is why so many people laugh at you. Or ignore you.
Another of your top 10 Aspie routines, talking out of your ass. You're
a wacko, hate troll. Fabricating ad hominen insults must really get you
off because you do it so much. I'd say that it's probably #2 on your
list of Aspie routines.

#1 of course is your lying, you're a natural born LIAR Kentie. Here's
some comments made by past victims of your vicious prevarications:

"Imagine that, Kent the lying cunt Wills caught lying again." 12/27/07

"No-one vclaimed that that's what ****** said, you lying maggot.
Now I know why you so frequently accuse people of 'deception':
it's your favourite way of lying." 2/4/16

"You're the one trying to make your way with deceptive tevhniques,
maggot. That's a lie. That's a lie. That's a lie." 2/5/16

"YOU, Kent Wills are a volcano of MISINFORMATION..." 9/19/09

"You frequently fabricate arguments that your opponents never made.
Then you attack the "straw man" argument as if your opponent made it"
6/16/11

"I don't care what you are and/or aren't.......I couldn't
care less...you're obviously a sissy...." 6/17/03

"Kent is a chronic, habitual and outright liar." 10/6/13

"You might as well post a Haiku, Garage Burglar.
Your circular argument gibberish is not helping you." 3/20/13

"The usual Kent Wills brand of grandstanding." 2/12/13

"Your obsession with usenet is apparent..." 2/13/13

"You've rotated your denials again, Kent" 2/13/13

"Long ago, Kent got caught photo editing an
aircraft boarding pass (To Aruba) and posting it online." 2/18/13

"It's widely known that Kent has posted posted
photos of other people's property to brag that
it is his" 2/18/13

"Kent LIVES for usenet" 3/17/13

"Kent's 4412 posts in October 2007 alone say otherwise" 3/18/13

"He tries to lie and con his way out of being ID'd
and connected to his two THIEVING Felonies." 5/4/09

"I am inclined to think it's just another
'red herring' from the most compulsive
liar I ever heard of, Kent Wills." 4/15/12

"Either/or fallacy, AKA Missing middle, deception that
only options are as YOU state, when more are avialable.
Well known fallacy, Kent." 4/15/12

"You didn't really want me to see the post in question
or you would have used a full header quote instead
of relying on MID's as if you didn't know Google
munges them EVEN in a source version of a post." 4/15/12

"Why do you pretend to be a tough guy, Kunt?" 6/30/12

"You got convicted for using a teen as an
accomplice to a felony garage burglary." 7/4/12

"Grandstanding about an obvious typo, Kent?
That's your idea of a damning lie?
You are pathetic." 7/15/12

"I don't expect you to blush or feel any guilt
about your unabashed lies, Kent.
You are too much of a psychopath for that." 7/15/12

"Wasn't playing anyone Kent. So sorry to that you cant admit to the
truth. You really are as kooky and pathologically ill as ppl claim." 3/7/08

"Never said anything about *****.....but you...Oh my, you are such a
liar Wills or whatever your name is. Why lie and say I forged that?
Just admit to it, Kent. Stop being such a lying asshole." 3/7/08

"I wonder HOW he will LIE his way out of this and claim YOU are the
liar?????????? And announce that he PROVED IT!" 12/19/07

"Poor LIAR Kent Wills, Proven LIAR!" 12/19/07

"You know Mr. Wills you are amazing on how fast you can shovel bullshit.
No matter HOW red handed you are caught in LYING you always come back to
your claims that YOU have proved your opponent is the liar." 12/19/07

"LIE all you want, tell us how you have "PROVED" that **** is a "liar"
but as you do, most readers conclude, Kent boy, that YOU are a few bolts
short of a carriage." 12/19/07

"You're a nasty little prick who is the REAL liar here and you have been
EXPOSED again. I'd advise, Mr. Wills, that this will become an amusing
habit for you. You have now become the TOY for the cats to play with.
ENJOY dipshit!" 12/19/07

"Just call Wills "PINOCCHIO!" Let's watch his nose grow!!!!" 12/19/07

"You must have balls the size of your wifes tits to still be able to
post after being proven a liar." 12/19/07

"Poor LIAR Kent Wills, Proven LIAR!" 12/18/07

"The "Kent Wills" troll/ID is one of the publicly dumbest IDs ever to
post. Also among the most vile." 12/18/07

"It posts references sometimes, hoping no one will follow up and check
them. They're always fraudulent. Look up ANY Wills reference before you
take it seriously. After the first one, you won't bother." 12/20/07

"Why do you habitually lie, eh Kent?" 10/2/07

"I only conceded that you are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, Wills" 9/19/09

"Kent's a two time THIEVING Felon, for burglarizing a garage!
And a notoriously stupid liar." 5/2/09

"Coming from YOU, that's hilarious Kent!" 7/23/09

"Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!" 10/18/08

"Anybody who sees your lame deceptions and
mischaracterizations of others quickly recognize
that you ARE the guy who appealed your garage
burglary conviction on the grounds that an
attached garage is not part of a residence.
It's the same lame logic you use routinely online." 12/4/08

"No one is as obsessed as you, Kent!" 12/4/08

"Kent, Do you realize that character assassination from
you is more of a compliment?" 12/4/08

"Kent's a lying asswipe, always has been, always will be." 11/19/07
"Kent is a habitual lying asswipe." 11/19/07

"I'll go with the FACT that Kent Wills is a pathological LIAR." 9/1/09

"Rule #1: Kent Wills always lies.
Rule #2: See rule #1 9/22/08
How can you tell Wills is lying?
His lips are moving and his hand is near a computer keyboard." 4/9/08

"Rule #2 Kent Wills lies when his fingers touch a keyboard" 10/23/08

"When caught in a blatant lie, he
claims that HE has proved that YOU have lied." 12/19/07

"I had thought Kent arrived at his stupidity without chemical impairment
necessary. His illogical and evolving arguments could be explained by
some kind of chemical dependency though." 12/09/09

"You lied and then you grand stand like crazy." 12/09/09

"He's pathological, a veritable Gollum creature beyond any hope of
redemption." 10/21/08

"he still insists on lying about me and making malicious and false
accusations about me. Is that a pure coincidence?" 10/23/08

"I think Kent plays too many fantasy games
or watches too much fantasy TV. 11/12/09

"YOU are the most habitual and compulsive liar ever SEEN on Usenet.
And that's saying something!" 12/24/17

Someday I'll have to round out the rest of your top 10 Aspie routines.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
One of
your top 10 Aspie routines.
Your continued use of projection is not as funny as it once was.
Maybe you could make use of a different defense mechanism?
Mischaracterization is another of your top 10 Aspie routines. What was
objective analysis now becomes "projection" in your alternative reality
because "you can't handle the truth" to quote a famous line from "A Few
Good Men."
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
HA HA HA HA HA
It's said that those on the spectrum find odd things funny.
You've added to the evidence for this claim.
Your stupidity ranks right up there at the top of funny things.
Post by KWills Shill #3
The simple truth is, you will post about BDK at every
opportunity.
Oh, the horror, I respond to him when he shit posts on my threads. You
really are an instigator, Kentie!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Unless someone has embarrassed you so much that you have
to "run away" from the shame of it.
Now here's another one of those non-sequiters. What the hell are you
talking about? If anyone should be embarrassed it would be you after
reading the quotes I've given. What a dumb-ass you are and like all
truly hideous dumb-asses you think you're the clever one.
Post by KWills Shill #3
You can deny this truth, but since
you provide the evidence for it, you can never escape it.
More #2 from the great prevaricator.

KWills Shill #3
2018-12-13 09:54:25 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/Cw9-xVCmLP0
Number six, thinking of you.
Yeah, I seem to have rented a space in your head for free.
Says the guy who MUST post about BDK at EVERY opportunity.
Maybe he thinks I'm his long lost kid or something?
Whatever the root cause, I think I embarrassed Allen into
"silence" for a while. Again.
Silence or laughter is the proper response for non-sequiters.
Ah, so that is why so many people laugh at you. Or ignore you.
Another of your top 10 Aspie routines, talking out of your ass. You're
a wacko, hate troll. Fabricating ad hominen insults must really get you
off because you do it so much. I'd say that it's probably #2 on your
list of Aspie routines.
What is it with you and the constant use of projection?
#1 of course is your lying, you're a natural born LIAR Kentie. Here's
Using quotes from a "man" who beat the stuffing out of his
ex-wife (he has two convictions) and who abused his girlfriend's seven
year old daughter, showed that he was abusing drugs and alcohol,
probably isn't the smartest move you could make. But, sadly, this has
become one of your Asperger's patterns, so you aren't too likely to
stop.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
One of
your top 10 Aspie routines.
Your continued use of projection is not as funny as it once was.
Maybe you could make use of a different defense mechanism?
Mischaracterization is another of your top 10 Aspie routines.
Ibid.
Post by eohoe
What was
objective analysis now becomes "projection" in your alternative reality
because "you can't handle the truth" to quote a famous line from "A Few
Good Men."
You've only managed to project your defects onto me. And not very
convincingly.
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
The simple truth is, you will post about BDK at every
opportunity.
Oh, the horror, I respond to him when he shit posts on my threads. You
really are an instigator, Kentie!
Awwww... You're back to using pet names for me.
Again, you're wasting your time. I'm not gay. If I were, I would
hope I would have better taste than to think you are a catch.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Unless someone has embarrassed you so much that you have
to "run away" from the shame of it.
Now here's another one of those non-sequiters. What the hell are you
talking about?
I failed to take your low intellect into account. I apologize.
When you get embarrassed, often because someone has pointed out
some truth about you that you didn't want to acknowledge, you "run
away" for a while.
Post by eohoe
If anyone should be embarrassed it would be you after
reading the quotes I've given. What a dumb-ass you are and like all
truly hideous dumb-asses you think you're the clever one.
If you believe siding with a wife and child abuser is a wise
move, well, that speaks volumes about you. None of it good.
2018-12-03 11:06:16 UTC
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 22:55:36 -0800, eohoe <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

I realize you are not a fan of being honest, but if you're going to
snip, you are supposed to indicate that you have. All you've done is
further PROVE you have a very real free of honesty.

I've restored that which you couldn't answer because you don't like
being honest.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
I'm going to miss your ravings when you die, hopefully a long time from
now, you're a comedy treasure.
What you're experiencing is what happens when a 200+ yr old sabbatean
sleeper curse, which was embodied in the Great Seal, gets all BTFO and
your lame satirical attempts can't contain the damage.
Since there was and is no 200+ year sabbatean sleeper curse, your
claim fails. Still.
You are, of course, still free to provide the valid evidence that
such a curse does exist.
I note you failed to present the requested evidence. Your defaults
admission that it does not exist (as one would expect of a delusion)
is noted, accepted and appreciated.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
The Illuminati deposed the French monarchy in the 18th C. and a lot of
people lost their heads in that exercise in mass hysteria.
The Illuminati had NOTHING to do with the revolution in France.
Especially since it disbanded in early 1785. As anyone who paid
attention in fourth grade civics class will be able to tell you, the
French revolution began in 1792.
Allen?
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
I'm the rightful king of France with
the blood royal running in my veins and the Jews want to suck my neck.
Tornado ravages Kings Bay Naval Base today in Georgia
https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/tornado-strikes-georgia-naval-base-at-least-2-injured-amid-swath-of-damage/882176839
Tornados occur in Georgia. Nothing exceptional.
But let's pretend your god had anything to do with it. What do
you propose the people at the base did that upset your god so much?
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
No, you are not the rightful King of France. No one is. The
French monarchy ceased existing in 1792. Even if your claim of being
related to any ruler were true, you wouldn't be heir to the throne.
Salic law says I am.
No, it does not.

The definition as confided by our discussion:

Salic law
(Noun)
a law excluding females from dynastic succession, especially as the
alleged fundamental law of the French monarchy.

Of course, there is no French monarchy, so you can't be heir,
regardless of anything else.
Post by eohoe
BTW, I generally ignore your dribble and with good reason after your
attempts to Gaslight me were PROVEN.
Whereas I've never attempted to gaslight you, another of your
lies has failed.
Post by eohoe
However, this action of LORD
Serapis today was such an undeniable 'sign' I couldn't resist.
You keep asking for proof but when you get it you retreat into your
aspie denial mode kinda like when that Hurricane that came ashore at
Wills Point.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Hermine
http://eohoe.tripod.com/images/willspoint.jpg
Don't look back, the Demons might be gaining.
Your OBSESSION with an area not connected to anyone we know is
not health, Allen. Please speak to a mental health care professional
about this.
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
http://eohoe.tripod.com/micro.htm
As always, that makes sense to you alone.
Something I find mildly amusing is that you're supposed to be
fairly well off, financially, yet can only use a free web service to
host your rants. If you had the finical means you like to claim,
securing your own domain should be very easy. Especially since several
hosting companies are down right cheap.
Allen? I see you've opted for the default admission that your claims
of wealth were all lies.
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
You're a useful idiot until you're not. That's the choice you've made
and that's the choice of TRAITORS.
Please point out, using proper cites, how BDK's mocking you makes
him a traitor to the USA.
I'm waiting...
Your default admission that you lied is noted, accepted and
appreciated.
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
BDK
2018-12-02 16:07:26 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
Post by eohoe
Post by BDK
And when was the first time? I would bet about the time puberty hit.
You're really fantasizing there MORON. You must have had a completely
different experience and now you have to project it onto others. Eh,
Slapsey?
My fantasies? No matter how much I try, they don't come close to the
ones you have. There's a difference though, I don't believe mine are
true.
You must have been a real louse in your callous youth and now you think
everybody else was like you. You're delusional.
I'm going to miss your ravings when you die, hopefully a long time from
now, you're a comedy treasure.
What you're experiencing is what happens when a 200+ yr old sabbatean
sleeper curse, which was embodied in the Great Seal, gets all BTFO and
your lame satirical attempts can't contain the damage.
Uhhhhhh....Que?
Post by eohoe
The Illuminati deposed the French monarchy in the 18th C. and a lot of
people lost their heads in that exercise in mass hysteria. However,
they figured out that they murdered the wrong man when they chopped off
Louis XVI's head as the true heirs to the French throne were still
alive. Those heirs are my ancestors who are direct male line
descendants of the Valois Kings. I'm the rightful king of France with
the blood royal running in my veins and the Jews want to suck my neck.
BWHAHAHAHA! Every one of your ancestors was just so...special.

And you're the most special of them all, aren't you?
Post by eohoe
They killed my Grandaddy in '29 as a prelude to the Great Depression and
now they're doing a 'soft kill' on me with their microwave
verisimilitudes and outright torture.
http://eohoe.tripod.com/micro.htm
Koo koo..koo koo! I would love to see you rave in person. But you're so
far away. You need to make a nice kOOkvideo and put it on Youtube, so
there's a record of your comedy treasures that will live on after you're
gone.
Post by eohoe
This country is kucked and has been since its inception which roughly
coincided with the French revolution.
You're a useful idiot until you're not. That's the choice you've made
and that's the choice of TRAITORS.
So who am I supposedly a traitor to?
Post by eohoe
So, while you're enjoying your shit posting just keep in mind that it's
not going to last forever as the master plan includes you as well in
their murderous scheme.
LOL, I would bet I die to totally natural causes however many years from
now it is.
Post by eohoe
And, if that isn't enough, LORD Serapis is cock-blocking the Jew's so
you never know when or where that's going to affect things and it works
on multi-levels.
Shardapiss can't even aim his earthquake/hurricane "gun" well enough to
hit the people you claim are pissing him off.
Post by eohoe
All-in-all I'd say that you're riding the tiger and you know what
happens when you fall off. Have a nice day, MORON!
The tiger is my friend.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-18 12:38:44 UTC
There's no one else to give credit to other that Serapis. You've been
marginalizing him from the git but the truth is, all praise belongs to
him. I'd make sure you've got extra pairs of long johns, could be that
you're going to be needing them and good thing too.
********
As I am a follower of Jehovah, I see no reason why I wouldn’t give him the credit.

Other than you, are there any followers of Serapis? I tend to think not.
joeturn
2018-11-18 19:18:15 UTC
Post by eohoe
There's no one else to give credit to other that Serapis. You've been
marginalizing him from the git but the truth is, all praise belongs to
him. I'd make sure you've got extra pairs of long johns, could be that
you're going to be needing them and good thing too.
********
As I am a follower of Jehovah, I see no reason why I wouldn’t give him the credit.
Other than you, are there any followers of Serapis? I tend to think not.
Jehovah? Is that the guy that was always fishing for men and one of his boy friends slipped him the tongue in the presence of the NO GAYS crown and they impelled him on a stick,to warn others not to come out of the closet?
"ye know not of what ye speak"
e***@hotmail.com
Not that I'm aware of. But I'm not surprised that's your attitude on someone else's belief system. You'll notice, I've never put down Serapis other than to say I don't believe he's viable and certainly isn't targeting random people to display his wraith on.
joeturn

e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-19 03:08:34 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by e***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/j1S6rG7qFr4
Do you have a point?
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-19 10:24:25 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by joeturn
Post by eohoe
[...]
What does that have to do with the belief in any deity? Are you
really so DESPERATE to divert attention from your being proved wrong
you were compelled to post a link for an unrelated video?
Serious questions that I expect you will never actually answer.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
Post by joeturn
Post by eohoe
[...]
That's the bit that makes the least sense. If Serapis is such a
powerful god, why does he NEVER target those who are to have
committed the act of [insert offence of choice here]? According to
Allen, people who had nothing to do with the alleged offence, who
often live thousand to hundreds of thousands away, are the only ones
punished.
There is no reason to punish others. And there is nothing in the
mythos of Serapis to suggest he would have ever punished those who
were not only innocent, but couldn't have been involved had they
wanted.
2018-11-19 10:23:00 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by eohoe
There's no one else to give credit to other that Serapis. You've been
marginalizing him from the git but the truth is, all praise belongs to
him. I'd make sure you've got extra pairs of long johns, could be that
you're going to be needing them and good thing too.
********
As I am a follower of Jehovah, I see no reason why I wouldn’t give him the credit.
Other than you, are there any followers of Serapis? I tend to think not.
Jehovah? Is that the guy that was always fishing for men and one of his boy friends slipped him the tongue in the presence of the NO GAYS crown and they impelled him on a stick,to warn others not to come out of the closet?
"ye know not of what ye speak"
Please seek professional help for your irrational fear of your
ENTER key.

Post by eohoe
The plan is to construct a neo-classical temple to the venerated god of
Egypt, Serapis. Your donations will help make to make this a reality.
With a small contribution of only $10 we can buy 100 of the Boring
Company bricks that are comprised of the soil excavated from beneath Los
Angeles making for a metaphorically perfect building material.
That reminds me of a distant relative who believes all aborted
fetuses are buried under Hollywood. After X amount of time, she's
never said how long as far as I know, they are retrieved, ground up,
and mixed with hamburger.
There is no evidence, of course. Which, according to her, proves
how wide spread the conspiracy is. Everyone else is willing to
hide/destroy the evidence.
But all is not lost. Most, sometimes all, of Michael Jackson's
songs are about the matter. **IF** you know how to decode the meaning.
Also, Johnny Depp filtered clues about it in the Pirate movies. As far
as I am aware, no examples have been given for either claim. As she
has been reported to say, "It's obvious. If you can't see it, it's
because you're part of the problem."
Post by eohoe
Of
course much more is going to be required if we are to achieve the goal
of a structure suitable to the stature of one of Egypt's most hallowed
Gods.
He was a popular god at the time. But since the abolishment of
Paraonic rule, he's become mostly irrelevant. You are the only person,
of whom I am aware, to give him any form of accolades.
Post by eohoe
Donate today for a Cosmic future.
https://www.gofundme.com/5e3pab9w
You're still at the $5.00 you donated roughly three years ago.
At what point will you accept the reality that no one else has
any interest in a temple for your god?