His Minons Lie! Trump's Approval Drops Near 42% The Asshole Is Now Only Popular With Gullible Fools and Outright Traitors - Recent Non Partisan Agregate Poll
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-11 01:09:27 UTC
It's in the shitter. Time for this idiot to get the fuck out of America
before the citizens with pitchforks and torches converge on him.,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
Democrats already in FULL PANIC MODE the same as they were in 2016....

Try to search where NANCY PELOSI got the money to pay for this
impeachment, they didn't vote for that money to be appropriated did
they? Have you heard of Republicans voting to Pay for an impeachment and
all those Millions upon Millions it will cost.... just a simple Special
Council cost us $40 Million Dollars.... How much will this Democrat
*DOG* and *PONY* *SHOW* cost us?

And pay particular attention to *WHERE THE MONEY WAS STOLEN FROM*

In Japan Kabuki is pretend, in American Liberalism they think it's real.
e***@hotmail.com
2019-10-11 02:10:17 UTC
Yeah, you can realize how much we were panicking when we realized the incompetent thug we thought didn't stand a chance finessed a win with the Electoral College he said was archaic and should be abolished. In the three years since then, we've been in panic mode as we watched his mental processes degenerate, and watch him flagrantly ignore rule of law and wipe his ass with the Constitution he's supposed to uphold!