Trump Supporting Congressman " We Should Confiscate Guns and If You Fight back, the Government Has Nukes to Deal With It"
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-13 13:58:30 UTC
When They Come For Your Guns, You Will Turn Them Over
One bullet at a time....

Try to search where NANCY PELOSI got the money to pay for this
impeachment, they didn't vote for that money to be appropriated did
they? Have you heard of Republicans voting to Pay for an impeachment and
all those Millions upon Millions it will cost.... just a simple Special
Council cost us $40 Million Dollars.... How much will this Democrat
*DOG* and *PONY* *SHOW* cost us?

And pay particular attention to *WHERE THE MONEY WAS STOLEN FROM*

In Japan Kabuki is pretend, in American Liberalism they think it's real.
e***@hotmail.com
2019-10-13 14:10:43 UTC
(Quote)
When They Come For Your Guns, You Will Turn Them Over
One bullet at a time....
((End Quote)

Actually, I understand they're going to have a bullet exchange program, that's about 50 bullets from them for every one from you! Just keep that in mind.
KWills Shill #3
2019-10-13 22:40:05 UTC
(Quote)
When They Come For Your Guns, You Will Turn Them Over
One bullet at a time....
((End Quote)
Actually, I understand they're going to have a bullet exchange program,
that's about 50 bullets from them for every one from you! Just keep
that in mind.
That's mean. You know Scotty will never understand what you mean
by that.
Though I am 100% certain you are correct.