To: Honest and Intelligent Members
2021-01-08 19:39:19 UTC
To: Honest and Intelligent Members of this ng

Has anyone else received inquiries from the authorities about the snake
oiling swines that want you to lose your hair?

I believe we are about to see the beginning of the storm. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-01-09 00:32:00 UTC
To: Honest and Intelligent Members of this ng
Has anyone else received inquiries from the authorities about the snake
oiling swines that want you to lose your hair?
I believe we are about to see the beginning of the storm. Justin
Why would honest and intelligent members anywhere want to have anything to
do with a lying loser like you?

Not supporting an unproven method that has no evidence that would show it
works is not against the law.

Promoting an unproven method that has no evidence that would show it works
does qualify as fraud. Which IS against the law!
Justin Tyme
Spoken like a true snake oiler. Justin
KWills
2021-01-09 11:44:50 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 19:50:14 -0600, Justin Tyme
To: Honest and Intelligent Members of this ng
Has anyone else received inquiries from the authorities about the snake
oiling swines that want you to lose your hair?
I believe we are about to see the beginning of the storm. Justin
Why would honest and intelligent members anywhere want to have anything to
do with a lying loser like you?
Not supporting an unproven method that has no evidence that would show it
works is not against the law.
Promoting an unproven method that has no evidence that would show it works
does qualify as fraud. Which IS against the law!
Spoken like a true snake oiler. Justin
Trying to claim you posted what Ed did is really pathetic. Even
for you.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/q7sKg4X

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

Your post makes no sense. Justin
KWills
2021-01-10 10:51:53 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 20:24:28 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 19:50:14 -0600, Justin Tyme
To: Honest and Intelligent Members of this ng
Has anyone else received inquiries from the authorities about the snake
oiling swines that want you to lose your hair?
I believe we are about to see the beginning of the storm. Justin
Why would honest and intelligent members anywhere want to have anything to
do with a lying loser like you?
Not supporting an unproven method that has no evidence that would show it
works is not against the law.
Promoting an unproven method that has no evidence that would show it works
does qualify as fraud. Which IS against the law!
Spoken like a true snake oiler. Justin
Trying to claim you posted what Ed did is really pathetic. Even
for you.
Your post makes no sense. Justin
You claim above that you posted what Ed posted.
"Spoken like a true snake oiler."
You made the claim, so you're stuck with it. Your only out is to
state you lied to address your well documented Father Complex.

2021-01-10 16:18:44 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 19:50:14 -0600, Justin Tyme
To: Honest and Intelligent Members of this ng
Has anyone else received inquiries from the authorities about the
snake oiling swines that want you to lose your hair?
I believe we are about to see the beginning of the storm. Justin
Why would honest and intelligent members anywhere want to have
anything to do with a lying loser like you?
Not supporting an unproven method that has no evidence that would
show it works is not against the law.
Promoting an unproven method that has no evidence that would show
it works does qualify as fraud. Which IS against the law!
Spoken like a true snake oiler. Justin
Trying to claim you posted what Ed did is really pathetic. Even
for you.
Your post makes no sense. Justin
His post makes perfect sense.

You are claiming that my post is "Spoken like a true snake oiler."

As YOU are the biggest "snake oiler" here, you must be taking credit for
my post.

See? Perfect sense.

Ed Rhodes
2021-01-09 23:43:31 UTC
To: Honest and Intelligent Members of this ng
Has anyone else received inquiries from the authorities about the
snake oiling swines that want you to lose your hair?
I believe we are about to see the beginning of the storm. Justin
Why would honest and intelligent members anywhere want to have
anything to do with a lying loser like you?
Not supporting an unproven method that has no evidence that would
show it works is not against the law.
Promoting an unproven method that has no evidence that would show it
works does qualify as fraud. Which IS against the law!
Spoken like a true snake oiler. Justin
Oh, I'm sorry. Asking for verifiable evidence before I help promote
something makes me a "snake oiler?"

Pointing out that, promoting a product that has NOT only NOT been
verified, but that the only existing evidence indicates that its user
(and creator) LOST hair while using it, is in fact FRAUD makes ME a
snake oiler?

You have shown that you are out of your mind!
KWills
2021-01-09 11:44:39 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 13:39:19 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
To: Honest and Intelligent Members of this ng
Has anyone else received inquiries from the authorities about the snake
oiling swines that want you to lose your hair?
I believe we are about to see the beginning of the storm. Justin
As of the time I write this, no one has contacted me about you.