Chimps Lips
2020-08-24 18:03:11 UTC
https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/chimps-lips-v2_v1094
%
2021-02-09 18:03:08 UTC
https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/chimps-lips-v2_v1094
lol
Greekbastard®™
2021-02-09 19:45:33 UTC
https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/chimps-lips-v2_v1094
lol
I've actually seen one of these bastards put a whole mango in his
fucking mouth.

BTW speaking of chimps, is fake vet Colon La Edmund J. Burke still
dead?
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-02-10 10:09:12 UTC
On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 20:45:33 +0100, Greekbastard®™
Post by Greekbastard®™
Post by KWills
https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/chimps-lips-v2_v1094
lol
I've actually seen one of these bastards put a whole mango in his
fucking mouth.
I think it's funny that it took over six months to reply to
itself. With Astraweb shutting down, I wonder what it will do to
display its DESPERATION to be me?
We'll find out in time.
Post by Greekbastard®™
BTW speaking of chimps, is fake vet Colon La Edmund J. Burke still
dead?
He's ceased posting to Usenet. Beyond that, no one cares.
--
Check out %'s picture from 2016.
Greekbastard®™
2021-02-10 19:47:37 UTC
Post by Greekbastard®™
Post by KWills
https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/chimps-lips-v2_v1094
lol
I've actually seen one of these bastards put a whole mango in his
fucking mouth.
I think it's funny that it took over six months to reply to
itself. With Astraweb shutting down, I wonder what it will do to
display its DESPERATION to be me?
Who the fuck would want to be you, you Cracovian asshole?
Post by KWills
We'll find out in time.
Will we, you Cracovian asshole?
Post by KWills
Post by Greekbastard®™
BTW speaking of chimps, is fake vet Colon La Edmund J. Burke still
dead?
He's ceased posting to Usenet. Beyond that, no one cares.
He's dead. Beyond THAT, no one cares.
https://www.avg.com