This also goes for theories about God being real >>> "CDC: 85% of COVID patients 'always' or 'often' wore a mask"
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-17 17:23:15 UTC
"Klaus Schadenfreude"
These changes came about apparently with o [sic]
research, and we are
supposed tpo accept it as science?
The implication of your subject line lie is another
lie. Wearing masks is
*not* said to offer protection to the mask wearer.
Cool then there is no need for me to wear a mask.....
because it does
nothing for me.
There is a need for you to wear a mask, scooter, to
reduce the risk that you infect others.  It works, scooter.
So you claim, yet no one has been able to definitively
support that claim.
Yes, it has been very well supported, including in the
study that your wnd liars lied about.
You mean the one you presented that showed they have ZERO
evidence that masks do anything?
No, it showed no such thing, scooter.
https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/
And yet, [erase scooter irrational illogical bullshit]
Rudy, and govt apologists like him, believe the govt is their
master
No.  I believe that the science is clear and unequivocal
And yet
<chuckle>  You just love that trite construction, don't you?  You
haven't used "on the contrary" yet, scooter.
you're unable to produce this clean and unequivocal science you
assert you believe in.
That's a lie.  I cited the numbers from the same CDC study that
Hartung's wnd liars lied about.
Except that the numbers you cited did NOT support the contention
that masks protect against Covid.
Yes, scooter, they do support it.  The numbers unequivocally show
that the higher the percentage of *other* people wearing masks when
you are out in public, the less likely you are to catch the virus.
That's what the numbers show, scooter.  Masks work, scooter.
What numbers?
The numbers I cited in this thread earlier in the week, taken straight
from the CDC study that Hartung's wnd liars lied about.  Those numbers,
you midget cunt.
The (CDC) and the (WHO) have no facts to suppory their conspiracy
theories about cloth or untested MASKS so they're violating the TWITTER
and the YOUTUBE POLICY....

DO NOT CITE ANY YOUTUBE OR TWITTER STORIES ABOUT MASKS WITHOUT THE
ACCOMPANYING PROOF from verifiable sources... TWITTER DOES NOT ACCEPT
ANY SOURCE IT HAS NOT PERSONALLY VERIFIED so if it doesn't carry a
certified watermark that TWITTER OR YOUTUBE has verified it, if they
base their reputation on it, it is NOT acceptable without their seal of
approval.

This also goes for theories about God being real.... your theories are
NOT acceptable on YOUTUBE or TWITTER.
--
That's karma

TWITTER RULES FORBID ANY ME-TOO STORY FROM EVER BEING POSTED unless they
have verified evidence proving their case.
Byker
2020-10-17 19:11:28 UTC
This also goes for theories about God being real.... your theories are NOT
acceptable on YOUTUBE or TWITTER.
Is there any verifiable evidence of God? Arthur C. Clarke was
asked that on CNN about a year before his death. He replied,
"Of course. How can you make something out of nothing?"