Former Trump And GOP Aide [Rueben Verastigui] Is Arrested For His Role In Child-porn Distribution Ring
Add Reply
tesla sTinker
2021-02-08 01:04:16 UTC
you all need to get the right flavor.
the economics is gone because of corrupt politics and the oil companies.
Both of them, are responsible for their sins.

And no, you will not see a bunch of normal people, when they cannot pay
for anything, so they resort to crime, or even selling sex.
I think its a cheap shot. We know why, the prices went up.
Destroying the United States economics. And really, its pitiful,
that anyone in the world, would want to do so, when it is the entire
world, that is running off of it. Now, it does not run anymore.
Bankrupt is everywhere. And the Bible says it will be.

So which laws are you obeying?
"I'll surround myself only with the best and most serious people"
- der Fuehrer, 2016
Former Trump and GOP aide [Rueben Verastigui], 27, is arrested for his role
in child-porn distribution ring after he allegedly sent message that read
'babies are some of my biggest turn-ons'
Daily Mail.com - Sun Feb 7, 2021
-- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9232041/Former-Trump-GOP-aide-27-
arrested-role-child-porn-distribution-ring.html
----------------------
8 Trump Associates Arrested or Convicted of Crimes
US News - Aug 20, 2020
-- https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2020-08-20/factbox-steve-
bannon-and-other-trump-associates-arrested-or-convicted-of-crimes
KWills
2021-02-08 09:47:55 UTC
On Sun, 07 Feb 2021 17:04:16 -0800, tesla sTinker
Post by tesla sTinker
you all need to get the right flavor.
Chocolate chip cookie dough for me, please.
Post by tesla sTinker
the economics is gone because of corrupt politics and the oil companies.
Both of them, are responsible for their sins.
The economy isn't gone. It did get rather bad during the last
administration, but it's already improving since Biden took office.
There's a lot left to go, but I am certain it will happen.
Post by tesla sTinker
And no, you will not see a bunch of normal people, when they cannot pay
for anything, so they resort to crime, or even selling sex.
People sell sex now. And have for centuries.
Post by tesla sTinker
I think its a cheap shot. We know why, the prices went up.
Yeah. The previous four years did hurt the economy a lot.
Post by tesla sTinker
Destroying the United States economics. And really, its pitiful,
that anyone in the world, would want to do so, when it is the entire
world, that is running off of it. Now, it does not run anymore.
Bankrupt is everywhere. And the Bible says it will be.
How would you know? You consistently PROVE you don't know what is
contained within your holy book.