Learn the Basics: David Hartung Is A Ko0k
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-12 19:18:26 UTC
--------
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41488081
*America's Gun Culture In 10 Charts*
--------
If you REALLY want to *know* the FACTS about guns in our United States, David Hartung, then work to *repeal* the Republican/NRA law [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_Amendment_(1996)] that prevents the CDC from studying guns as a public health problem!
What are the NRA and Republicans and YOU *afraid* of, Hartung, if you want The FACTS???
--------
https://www.wired.com/story/what-if-the-cdc-could-fund-gun-research/
The CDC Can't Fund Gun Research. What if that Changed?
03.07.18
--------
The mis/criminal use of guns is a crime problem, not a health problem.
Once again you avoid fact.
Tell that to the 3 women whose brains just got shredded by a military vet suffering from PTSD. Wans't that a crime problem - murder - compounded by a health problem, which wouldn't have been a crime problem had he not had a health problem?
The use of the gun is not a health problem. What may be a health issue
is the mental condition of the shooter.
Someone who can't be a shooter unless he has a gun to exacerbate his health problem. It's a hybrid problem, not two problems independent of each other. It's only a health problem independent of guns if a gun isn't used in the course of one experiencing a health problem, otherwise the problem is intertwined when a gun falls into the hands of a nut case who should have no business owning a gun, just as the problem is intertwined when an alcoholic drives drunk with a car he shouldn't be driving and he ends up killing someone with it.
The gun needs to be kept away from basket cases, as the car should be too.
.
I didn't think that there would be a time when I agree with something you said, but this is it. I also have to say that I believe that you are headed at identifying the problem.
We do need to keep the car out of the hands of a drunk, but we don't keep the car out of the hands of drunk by banning cars. The same is said for the gun.
On the issue of identifying the problem: I saw a news interview of a student. The student said, "As soon as we heard what was happening, we knew who it was." If the students knew, then the government employees most likely knew also. If they knew, then part of the problem was the government employee's failure to keep the gun out of the hands of the shooter.
ADDITIONALLY, If the students knew this kid had a mental problem, then THAT should have been addressed . The fact that nothing was done to help this kid is another indication that there is a major problem that needs addressing.
As I have said several times, you can't find a solution until you first identify the problem.
That was all logical and made sense so all the Liberals who's heads
didn't explode, will reject that logic because their brains can't
process it. You'll get a response of name calling and threats.

And as logic would dictate, the process of fixing it was to limit the
teens to stop the killing and the mistakes and the holes in the system,
next will be to actually convince the kids that to have freedoms like
owning gun you have the responsibility of policing it by reporting
mentally ill people that are prone to violence. And then we have to
fix the government failures by firing people/Liberals that refuse to do
their jobs because they think a disturbed kid needs to be mainstreamed.

And maybe some day teens will be smart enough to own guns again but
apparently not while they have government paid Liberals teaching them to
ignore mental illness and to mainstream it.

The newest gun free zone is the teens and kids under 21. Any bets as
to whether they stop shooting people or stop being the target of shooters?

We could be the collateral damage from what was actually created....
something far more grand than our senses can detect or our minds
conceive. Given all the pain and suffering and loneliness, you'd think
if there was a plan it would have been better and if there was no plan
then we're not likely the accidental center of anything. We're more
likely in the lint ball in the corner.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-12 19:31:49 UTC
--------
[...]
*THAT TRAIL LEADS BACK TO POLITICAL CORRECTNESS*

...and the political Correctness leads back to the teachers and
administrators and Hollywood and they lead back to Liberalism.

The thing to ban isn't the guns but the failed Liberalism.

That which you laid out was all logical and made sense so all the
Liberals who's heads didn't explode, will reject that logic because
their brains can't process it. You'll get a response of name calling
and threats.

And what I said will probably make the rest of the Liberals heads
explode.... ;)

And as Liberal logic would dictate, the process of fixing it was to
limit the teens to stop the killing and the mistakes and the holes in
the system...

The real problem will be to actually convince the kids that to have
freedoms like owning a gun you have the responsibility of policing it by
reporting mentally ill people that are prone to violence. And then we
have to fix the government failures by firing people/Liberals that
refuse to do their jobs because they think a disturbed kid needs to be
mainstreamed. Or a Veteran isn't really mentally ill because he's a
Veteran, but the mentally ill come in all shapes sizes and colors
including police blue.

And maybe some day teens will be smart enough to own guns again but
apparently not while they have government paid Liberals teaching them to
ignore mental illness and to mainstream it, and elected politicians that
think banning the tool will deny the urge to do the job.