MI5 ... "Orlando, the one and only"
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-04-13 19:21:32 UTC
currently 20:04 13/04/2018

There has been a lot of mindcontrol over the last few weeks in my
house. It it mostly in my mother's room, which contains the only TV in
the house.

There has also been some stalking in public. This morning I went to
Barclay's Balham. Just after alighting from the bus, on my way to
Barclay's, a coloured male supposedly collecting for UNICEF said
loudly his name was "Orlando, the one and only".

A day or two ago I had browsed some web pages on my computer at home
for the city of Orlando, Florida, where I briefly lived in 2000/2001.
I think the "charity worker" may have been instructed what to say by
MI5. I have previously observed that MI5 have access to my computer,
either by TEMPEST, or some form of key logging.

The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.

I didn't have my minidisc recorder and camera with me, because I have
OCD problems with carrying these items. I shouldn't have to carry the
recorder around with me, because there is no purpose to MI5's actions.

It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
2018-04-13 19:55:13 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 20:04 13/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol over the last few weeks in my
house. It it mostly in my mother's room, which contains the only TV in
the house.
Well, duh...that's how it gets IN to the house!
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
There has also been some stalking in public. This morning I went to
Barclay's Balham. Just after alighting from the bus, on my way to
Barclay's, a coloured male supposedly collecting for UNICEF said
loudly his name was "Orlando, the one and only".
Ah, Bal-ham, Gateway to the South! It's FULL of niggers!
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
A day or two ago I had browsed some web pages on my computer at home
for the city of Orlando, Florida, where I briefly lived in 2000/2001.
I think the "charity worker" may have been instructed what to say by
MI5. I have previously observed that MI5 have access to my computer,
either by TEMPEST, or some form of key logging.
Well, of COURSE they do...but K.Wills (shit #3) will be along shortly
to tell you otherwise.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.
Of COURSE they do! You are just one of thousands!
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I didn't have my minidisc recorder and camera with me, because I have
OCD problems with carrying these items. I shouldn't have to carry the
recorder around with me, because there is no purpose to MI5's actions.
It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
They're just doing a job that someone has to do.

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-13 21:09:01 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 12:55:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH all the inevitable idiotic & psychotic BULLSHIT>

...and nothing's left! Innit, dumb anal Razovic? LOL
--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-14 01:10:10 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Ah, Bal-ham, Gateway to the South! It's FULL of niggers!
LOL... and YOU suck their dicks, just like this Nazi babe!

Nazis CAN be funny: "Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-18 08:36:13 UTC
"INTO", stupid old nazoid pedo Andrzej.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-14 09:46:33 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 20:04 13/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol over the last few weeks in my
house. It it mostly in my mother's room, which contains the only TV in
the house.
Actually, there hasn't, but your mind associates mind control
with the TV, so that is where it's most active.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
There has also been some stalking in public. This morning I went to
Barclay's Balham. Just after alighting from the bus, on my way to
Barclay's, a coloured male supposedly collecting for UNICEF said
loudly his name was "Orlando, the one and only".
His name may be Orlando. There is no way of which I know to
confirm it. He definitely isn't the one and only, no matter his name.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
A day or two ago I had browsed some web pages on my computer at home
for the city of Orlando, Florida, where I briefly lived in 2000/2001.
I think the "charity worker" may have been instructed what to say by
MI5. I have previously observed that MI5 have access to my computer,
either by TEMPEST, or some form of key logging.
Do you have any evidence of either being used, or are you stating
a belief?
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.
It's more plausible that Orlando was adding a humorous quip to
his name.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I didn't have my minidisc recorder and camera with me, because I have
OCD problems with carrying these items. I shouldn't have to carry the
recorder around with me, because there is no purpose to MI5's actions.
There is nothing to suggest the actions are connected to MI5 in
any way.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
You have a mental illness. Sadly, it's not responding to
treatment. Let your NHS psychiatrist know about this. My hope is there
are other treatment options available that might prove more effective.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
John Williamson
2018-04-14 11:09:52 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
You have a mental illness. Sadly, it's not responding to
treatment. Let your NHS psychiatrist know about this. My hope is there
are other treatment options available that might prove more effective.
As the OP has been posting stuff like this for 20 years or so now, it's
unlikely that not all avenues have been tried.

Most usenet users have him killfiled, so only see yours and others
replies to him.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.
2018-04-14 12:45:13 UTC
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 04:46:33 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 20:04 13/04/2018
There has been a lot of mindcontrol over the last few weeks in my
house. It it mostly in my mother's room, which contains the only TV in
the house.
Actually, there hasn't, but your mind associates mind control
with the TV, so that is where it's most active.
Actually, there has. You're LYING again.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
There has also been some stalking in public. This morning I went to
Barclay's Balham. Just after alighting from the bus, on my way to
Barclay's, a coloured male supposedly collecting for UNICEF said
loudly his name was "Orlando, the one and only".
His name may be Orlando. There is no way of which I know to
confirm it. He definitely isn't the one and only, no matter his name.
PROVE he isn't, LIAR!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
A day or two ago I had browsed some web pages on my computer at home
for the city of Orlando, Florida, where I briefly lived in 2000/2001.
I think the "charity worker" may have been instructed what to say by
MI5. I have previously observed that MI5 have access to my computer,
either by TEMPEST, or some form of key logging.
Do you have any evidence of either being used, or are you stating
a belief?
It's what MI5 DO, liar. Standard Operating Procedure.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.
It's more plausible that Orlando was adding a humorous quip to
his name.
PROVE it's more plausible...it obviously ISN'T.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I didn't have my minidisc recorder and camera with me, because I have
OCD problems with carrying these items. I shouldn't have to carry the
recorder around with me, because there is no purpose to MI5's actions.
There is nothing to suggest the actions are connected to MI5 in
any way.
Yes, there is...EVERYTHING suggests they're connected.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
You have a mental illness. Sadly, it's not responding to
treatment. Let your NHS psychiatrist know about this. My hope is there
are other treatment options available that might prove more effective.
Why do you keep taunting the poor bastard with false hope? There IS
no cure for MI5 mindcontrol.

YOU have a problem with compulsive lying. Let your probation officer
know about this.

claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-14 13:19:53 UTC
Why are you such a terrible person?
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-14 14:41:26 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A sick, cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Actually, there has.
NO.
You're LYING again.
How dare you accuse HUMANS of lying, nazoid sub-louse??
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-14 14:46:58 UTC
Actually, there has.
NO.
You're LYING again.
How dare you accuse HUMANS of lying, nazoid sub-louse??
*****
Actually, it’s very easy to call a liar a liar!

You’re quite clearly a liar, and a terrible person.

See, that was easy.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-14 16:06:53 UTC
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
Actually, there has.
NO.
You're LYING again.
How dare you accuse HUMANS of lying, nazoid sub-louse??
*****
Actually, it’s very easy to call a liar a liar!
About what did I lie? JP accused me of lying. "Sick" asked about
her/his accusation.
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
You’re quite clearly a liar, and a terrible person.
I disagree. I've not seen anything from the person posting as
"Sick" that is a lie. He/she doesn't appear terrible to me. But I only
see the posts in reply to JP. As such, it is *possible* "Sick" posts
things that make him/her out to be a terrible person.
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
See, that was easy.
But not as accurate. At least as far as I am able to tell.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-14 16:49:34 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
See, that was easy.
But not as accurate. At least as far as I am able to tell.
*****
He’s a liar in that he’s saying MI5 actually is doing the things MI5-v claims they’re doing.

He’s a terrible person in that he’s using someone’s mental illness and feeding into it.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-15 11:45:18 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by e***@hotmail.com
See, that was easy.
But not as accurate. At least as far as I am able to tell.
*****
He’s a liar in that he’s saying MI5 actually is doing the things
MI5-v claims they’re doing.
He’s a terrible person in that he’s using someone’s mental illness
and feeding into it.
I think you've confused JP, who is making the claim, with "Sick"
who is not.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-15 13:12:23 UTC
I think you’re right. My apologies to JP.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-14 16:06:20 UTC
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 05:45:13 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
There has also been some stalking in public. This morning I went to
Barclay's Balham. Just after alighting from the bus, on my way to
Barclay's, a coloured male supposedly collecting for UNICEF said
loudly his name was "Orlando, the one and only".
His name may be Orlando. There is no way of which I know to
confirm it. He definitely isn't the one and only, no matter his name.
PROVE he isn't, LIAR!
Orlando Jones. Orlando Bloom.
I've listed two others. This makes the claim of his being the one
and only impossible.
Now you will prove he is the "one and only" or admit you lied.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
A day or two ago I had browsed some web pages on my computer at home
for the city of Orlando, Florida, where I briefly lived in 2000/2001.
I think the "charity worker" may have been instructed what to say by
MI5. I have previously observed that MI5 have access to my computer,
either by TEMPEST, or some form of key logging.
Do you have any evidence of either being used, or are you stating
a belief?
It's what MI5 DO, liar. Standard Operating Procedure.
Prove it or admit you're a pathetic little liar.
Your choice.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.
It's more plausible that Orlando was adding a humorous quip to
his name.
PROVE it's more plausible...it obviously ISN'T.
Since I proved he isn't the "one and only" I already proved this
as well.
Now you must prove it isn't, or admit you're lying. Again.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I didn't have my minidisc recorder and camera with me, because I have
OCD problems with carrying these items. I shouldn't have to carry the
recorder around with me, because there is no purpose to MI5's actions.
There is nothing to suggest the actions are connected to MI5 in
any way.
Yes, there is...EVERYTHING suggests they're connected.
But you are never able to offer anything that shows this. All you
ever end up doing is admitting your claim is a lie. You will do so
again when you reply to this.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
You have a mental illness. Sadly, it's not responding to
treatment. Let your NHS psychiatrist know about this. My hope is there
are other treatment options available that might prove more effective.
Why do you keep taunting the poor bastard with false hope? There IS
no cure for MI5 mindcontrol.
Since there is no MI5 mind controls, you've admitted MANY times
(MIDs available upon request) that you're lying.
YOU have a problem with compulsive lying.
Your further projection is noted. Thank you for providing the
additional evidence that you are unable to resist projecting your
faults onto others.
Let your probation officer
know about this.
I would need to have a probation officer first.
Can you express in words why you are compelled to lie with each
and every post you send? If you can, and can over come your lying
nature, please explain it.
I'm waiting...
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-14 17:09:45 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
There has also been some stalking in public. This morning I went to
Barclay's Balham. Just after alighting from the bus, on my way to
Barclay's, a coloured male supposedly collecting for UNICEF said
loudly his name was "Orlando, the one and only".
His name may be Orlando. There is no way of which I know to
confirm it. He definitely isn't the one and only, no matter his name.
PROVE he isn't, LIAR!
Orlando Jones. Orlando Bloom.
I've listed two others. This makes the claim of his being the one
and only impossible.
Now you will prove he is the "one and only" or admit you lied.
He wasn't referring to his NAME, you stupid cunt. He was asserting
that he is UNIQUE. Prove he's NOT unique or ADMIT you were LYING.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
A day or two ago I had browsed some web pages on my computer at home
for the city of Orlando, Florida, where I briefly lived in 2000/2001.
I think the "charity worker" may have been instructed what to say by
MI5. I have previously observed that MI5 have access to my computer,
either by TEMPEST, or some form of key logging.
Do you have any evidence of either being used, or are you stating
a belief?
It's what MI5 DO, liar. Standard Operating Procedure.
Prove it or admit you're a pathetic little liar.
Your choice.
You think they PUBLISH their Standard Operating Procedures???

You're ALREADY proved you're a pathetic little liar.

You don't GET a choice.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.
It's more plausible that Orlando was adding a humorous quip to
his name.
PROVE it's more plausible...it obviously ISN'T.
Since I proved he isn't the "one and only" I already proved this
as well.
You proved no such thing. ALL you demonstrated is that his first name
is not unique.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now you must prove it isn't, or admit you're lying. Again.
You've admitted that you're lying so many times that any further
admissions would be redundant.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I didn't have my minidisc recorder and camera with me, because I have
OCD problems with carrying these items. I shouldn't have to carry the
recorder around with me, because there is no purpose to MI5's actions.
There is nothing to suggest the actions are connected to MI5 in
any way.
Yes, there is...EVERYTHING suggests they're connected.
But you are never able to offer anything that shows this. All you
ever end up doing is admitting your claim is a lie. You will do so
again when you reply to this.
That is, of course, another LIE of yours.

All YOU ever do is dismiss Mike's reactions to what he hears as
neuroses and mental illness. They obviously ARE NOT. WHY do you keep
LYING?
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
You have a mental illness. Sadly, it's not responding to
treatment. Let your NHS psychiatrist know about this. My hope is there
are other treatment options available that might prove more effective.
Why do you keep taunting the poor bastard with false hope? There IS
no cure for MI5 mindcontrol.
Since there is no MI5 mind controls, you've admitted MANY times
(MIDs available upon request) that you're lying.
Let's SEE these MIDs so that I can PROVE you're lying to EVERYONE!
Post by KWills Shill #3
YOU have a problem with compulsive lying.
Your further projection is noted. Thank you for providing the
additional evidence that you are unable to resist projecting your
faults onto others.
There IS no projection...you ARE a compulsive LIAR...you can't HELP
it...you lie INSTINCTIVELY!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Let your probation officer
know about this.
I would need to have a probation officer first.
You HAVE one.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Can you express in words why you are compelled to lie with each
and every post you send? If you can, and can over come your lying
nature, please explain it.
I'm waiting...
Wating to LIE again? Of COURSE you are!

claim to be a jew
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-14 17:53:17 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a sick, cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
He wasn't referring to his NAME, you stupid cunt.
Yes he WAS. Maybe you should stop eating shite? It seems to be
destroying the two single brain cells you have left.

ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like
Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2018-04-14 17:58:38 UTC
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 10:09:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH another load of the usual idiotic & psychotic NONSENSE unread again>

...and nothing's left, AGAIN! LOL
--
Michael to dumb anal Razovic:
"You really wear your invincible ignorance like a medal."
MID: <l6ignb$kle$***@dont-email.me>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-15 11:46:03 UTC
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 10:09:45 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
There has also been some stalking in public. This morning I went to
Barclay's Balham. Just after alighting from the bus, on my way to
Barclay's, a coloured male supposedly collecting for UNICEF said
loudly his name was "Orlando, the one and only".
His name may be Orlando. There is no way of which I know to
confirm it. He definitely isn't the one and only, no matter his name.
PROVE he isn't, LIAR!
Orlando Jones. Orlando Bloom.
I've listed two others. This makes the claim of his being the one
and only impossible.
Now you will prove he is the "one and only" or admit you lied.
He wasn't referring to his NAME, you stupid cunt. He was asserting
that he is UNIQUE. Prove he's NOT unique or ADMIT you were LYING.
Your admission that you a pathetic little liar is noted, accepted
and appreciated.
Now further PROVE this truth by use of projection and/or
transference.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.
It's more plausible that Orlando was adding a humorous quip to
his name.
PROVE it's more plausible...it obviously ISN'T.
Since I proved he isn't the "one and only" I already proved this
as well.
You proved no such thing. ALL you demonstrated is that his first name
is not unique.
Which further proves my claim of his adding a humorous quip to be
accurate.
Thank you for helping me point out that I posted the truth.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
You have a mental illness. Sadly, it's not responding to
treatment. Let your NHS psychiatrist know about this. My hope is there
are other treatment options available that might prove more effective.
Why do you keep taunting the poor bastard with false hope? There IS
no cure for MI5 mindcontrol.
Since there is no MI5 mind controls, you've admitted MANY times
(MIDs available upon request) that you're lying.
Let's SEE these MIDs so that I can PROVE you're lying to EVERYONE!
There are MANY times when you've admitted you're lying. Here are
a few of them:

There are many more, but these three prove my claim.
Now LIE about what you wrote. I command you, and you MUST do as I
command without question or pause.
Post by KWills Shill #3
YOU have a problem with compulsive lying.
Your further projection is noted. Thank you for providing the
additional evidence that you are unable to resist projecting your
faults onto others.
There IS no projection...you ARE a compulsive LIAR...you can't HELP
it...you lie INSTINCTIVELY!
Your continued projection is noted.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Let your probation officer
know about this.
I would need to have a probation officer first.
You HAVE one.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that I do. If
you're lying again, and wish to admit it, you will not provide the
evidence requested as none will exist.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Can you express in words why you are compelled to lie with each
and every post you send? If you can, and can over come your lying
nature, please explain it.
I'm waiting...
Wating to LIE again? Of COURSE you are!
Your admission that you cannot express it into words is noted
Now continue to PROVE my every claim about you to be 1005 in your
reply. You will because you have to obey my every command. A truth you
will soon prove. Again.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-15 13:16:05 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:46:03 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
His name may be Orlando. There is no way of which I know to
confirm it. He definitely isn't the one and only, no matter his name.
PROVE he isn't, LIAR!
Orlando Jones. Orlando Bloom.
I've listed two others. This makes the claim of his being the one
and only impossible.
Now you will prove he is the "one and only" or admit you lied.
He wasn't referring to his NAME, you stupid cunt. He was asserting
that he is UNIQUE. Prove he's NOT unique or ADMIT you were LYING.
Your admission that you a pathetic little liar is noted, accepted
and appreciated.
Your admission that you misunderstood what Orlando said is noted,
accepted and appreciated.

And your INABILITY to disprove that Orlando is UNIQUE is likewise
noted etc etc.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now further PROVE this truth by use of projection and/or
transference.
Since you've never UTTERED a truth on ANY of these newsgroups, there
is nothing to PROVE, liar!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
There is no NEED for YOU to admit you're a pathetic little
LIAR...everyone already KNOWS this from the incessant LIES you post!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.
It's more plausible that Orlando was adding a humorous quip to
his name.
PROVE it's more plausible...it obviously ISN'T.
Since I proved he isn't the "one and only" I already proved this
as well.
You proved no such thing. ALL you demonstrated is that his first name
is not unique.
Which further proves my claim of his adding a humorous quip to be
accurate.
There is NOTHING humorous or quippy about his assertion of uniqueness.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Thank you for helping me point out that I posted the truth.
Thank you for demonstrating that you LIED yet again.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Ah, I see you've been reduced to inane repetition...the last RESORT of
every LIAR.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
You have a mental illness. Sadly, it's not responding to
treatment. Let your NHS psychiatrist know about this. My hope is there
are other treatment options available that might prove more effective.
Why do you keep taunting the poor bastard with false hope? There IS
no cure for MI5 mindcontrol.
Since there is no MI5 mind controls, you've admitted MANY times
(MIDs available upon request) that you're lying.
Let's SEE these MIDs so that I can PROVE you're lying to EVERYONE!
There are MANY times when you've admitted you're lying. Here are
There are many more, but these three prove my claim.
NONE of those MIDs carry even the suggestion that I admitted any such
thiing. You're LYING again...as EXPECTED.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now LIE about what you wrote. I command you, and you MUST do as I
command without question or pause.
Ah, reverting to the pathetic childish 'commands'? How PREDICTABLE.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
YOU have a problem with compulsive lying.
Your further projection is noted. Thank you for providing the
additional evidence that you are unable to resist projecting your
faults onto others.
There IS no projection...you ARE a compulsive LIAR...you can't HELP
it...you lie INSTINCTIVELY!
Your continued projection is noted.
Your compulsive LYING is noted.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Let your probation officer
know about this.
I would need to have a probation officer first.
You HAVE one.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that I do. If
you're lying again, and wish to admit it, you will not provide the
evidence requested as none will exist.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that you have no
probation officer. Since you're LYING again, you won't be able to
provide any such evidence.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Can you express in words why you are compelled to lie with each
and every post you send? If you can, and can over come your lying
nature, please explain it.
I'm waiting...
Wating to LIE again? Of COURSE you are!
Your admission that you cannot express it into words is noted
Your admission that you were just waiting to LIE again is noted.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now continue to PROVE my every claim about you to be 1005 in your
reply. You will because you have to obey my every command. A truth you
will soon prove. Again.
More childish 'commands', LIAR? That's about your LEVEL.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-15 15:39:46 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH the sick shit's usual sick shit>

Sorry, dumb anal Razovic, but you just KEEP getting exposed for the
psychotic, subnormal, mentally deficient cretin that you are, always have
been and always will be! <BG>
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-15 18:41:29 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:05 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
His name may be Orlando. There is no way of which I know to
confirm it. He definitely isn't the one and only, no matter his name.
PROVE he isn't, LIAR!
Orlando Jones. Orlando Bloom.
I've listed two others. This makes the claim of his being the one
and only impossible.
Now you will prove he is the "one and only" or admit you lied.
He wasn't referring to his NAME, you stupid cunt. He was asserting
that he is UNIQUE. Prove he's NOT unique or ADMIT you were LYING.
Your admission that you a pathetic little liar is noted, accepted
and appreciated.
I made no such admission, directly or by default.
What do you hope to gain from your pathological lying?
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now further PROVE this truth by use of projection and/or
transference.
Since you've never UTTERED a truth on ANY of these newsgroups, there
is nothing to PROVE, liar!
Way to do as I command without question or pause.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Your additional evidence that you are a pathetic little liar is
appreciate.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.
It's more plausible that Orlando was adding a humorous quip to
his name.
PROVE it's more plausible...it obviously ISN'T.
Since I proved he isn't the "one and only" I already proved this
as well.
You proved no such thing. ALL you demonstrated is that his first name
is not unique.
Which further proves my claim of his adding a humorous quip to be
accurate.
There is NOTHING humorous or quippy about his assertion of uniqueness.
Your lying does not benefit you.
But continue to lie. You will. You must.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Your additional evidence that you're a pathetic little liar is
appreciated.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
You have a mental illness. Sadly, it's not responding to
treatment. Let your NHS psychiatrist know about this. My hope is there
are other treatment options available that might prove more effective.
Why do you keep taunting the poor bastard with false hope? There IS
no cure for MI5 mindcontrol.
Since there is no MI5 mind controls, you've admitted MANY times
(MIDs available upon request) that you're lying.
Let's SEE these MIDs so that I can PROVE you're lying to EVERYONE!
There are MANY times when you've admitted you're lying. Here are
There are many more, but these three prove my claim.
NONE of those MIDs carry even the suggestion that I admitted any such
thiing. You're LYING again...as EXPECTED.
Why do you lie? You were told to offer evidence or admit you
lied. You offered no evidence, so by default you admitted you lied.
QED.
No project your lying or try to divert from it. I know you'll do
so. You are unable to resist doing as I command.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now LIE about what you wrote. I command you, and you MUST do as I
command without question or pause.
Ah, reverting to the pathetic childish 'commands'? How PREDICTABLE.
You did exactly as I commanded.
Way to PROVE you're unable to resist my commands.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
YOU have a problem with compulsive lying.
Your further projection is noted. Thank you for providing the
additional evidence that you are unable to resist projecting your
faults onto others.
There IS no projection...you ARE a compulsive LIAR...you can't HELP
it...you lie INSTINCTIVELY!
Your continued projection is noted.
Your compulsive LYING is noted.
Your additional evidence that you project your faults is
appreciated.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Let your probation officer
know about this.
I would need to have a probation officer first.
You HAVE one.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that I do. If
you're lying again, and wish to admit it, you will not provide the
evidence requested as none will exist.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that you have no
probation officer. Since you're LYING again, you won't be able to
provide any such evidence.
Your admission that you lied in noted, accepted and appreciated.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Can you express in words why you are compelled to lie with each
and every post you send? If you can, and can over come your lying
nature, please explain it.
I'm waiting...
Wating to LIE again? Of COURSE you are!
Your admission that you cannot express it into words is noted
Your admission that you were just waiting to LIE again is noted.
Your further evidence that I posted the truth is appreciated.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now continue to PROVE my every claim about you to be 1005 in your
reply. You will because you have to obey my every command. A truth you
will soon prove. Again.
More childish 'commands', LIAR? That's about your LEVEL.
Your additional PROOF that you must do as I command is noted,
accepted and appreciated. Continue. You will. You have no choice.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-15 19:20:57 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
His name may be Orlando. There is no way of which I know to
confirm it. He definitely isn't the one and only, no matter his name.
PROVE he isn't, LIAR!
Orlando Jones. Orlando Bloom.
I've listed two others. This makes the claim of his being the one
and only impossible.
Now you will prove he is the "one and only" or admit you lied.
He wasn't referring to his NAME, you stupid cunt. He was asserting
that he is UNIQUE. Prove he's NOT unique or ADMIT you were LYING.
Your admission that you a pathetic little liar is noted, accepted
and appreciated.
I made no such admission, directly or by default.
Yes, you DID...LOUD and CLEAR! Even though you are actually replying
to YOURSELF!
Post by KWills Shill #3
What do you hope to gain from your pathological lying?
What do YOU hope to gain from YOURS?
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now further PROVE this truth by use of projection and/or
transference.
Since you've never UTTERED a truth on ANY of these newsgroups, there
is nothing to PROVE, liar!
Way to do as I command without question or pause.
<snigger>

Do you 'command' the sun to come up every morning? How's that been
working for you, LIAR? Any luck???
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
appreciate [sic][SIC!!! LOL].
YOUR additional demonstration of your pitiful compulsive LYING is
LIKEWISE appreciate.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The further words "the one and only" refer to MI5 claiming that my
case is in some way unique. That claim is false, because MI5 torment
other people, not just me.
It's more plausible that Orlando was adding a humorous quip to
his name.
PROVE it's more plausible...it obviously ISN'T.
Since I proved he isn't the "one and only" I already proved this
as well.
You proved no such thing. ALL you demonstrated is that his first name
is not unique.
Which further proves my claim of his adding a humorous quip to be
accurate.
There is NOTHING humorous or quippy about his assertion of uniqueness.
Your lying does not benefit you.
But continue to lie. You will. You must.
Your projection is noted. You have no OPTION but to LIE...it's what
you DO! Oblige me by yet another LIE!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Your inane repetition...as SURE sign of a defeated LIAR, is noted.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
I was 'told'???? YOU don't get to 'tell' me to do ANYTHING, liar.

There IS no default....but thanks for admitting that the quoted MIDs
have NO evidence of LYING..
Post by KWills Shill #3
No project your lying or try to divert from it. I know you'll do
so. You are unable to resist doing as I command.
Still trying to 'command', you pathetic little cunt? Hay, try it with
the sun at sunset and see if you have any luck!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now LIE about what you wrote. I command you, and you MUST do as I
command without question or pause.
Ah, reverting to the pathetic childish 'commands'? How PREDICTABLE.
You did exactly as I commanded.
Way to PROVE you're unable to resist my commands.
And yet MORE childish 'commands'....are you five fucking years old or
something???
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
YOU have a problem with compulsive lying.
Your further projection is noted. Thank you for providing the
additional evidence that you are unable to resist projecting your
faults onto others.
There IS no projection...you ARE a compulsive LIAR...you can't HELP
it...you lie INSTINCTIVELY!
Your continued projection is noted.
Your compulsive LYING is noted.
Your additional evidence that you project your faults is
appreciated.
Your REFUSAL to admit you're a compulsive LIAR is likewise
appreciated.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Let your probation officer
know about this.
I would need to have a probation officer first.
You HAVE one.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that I do. If
you're lying again, and wish to admit it, you will not provide the
evidence requested as none will exist.
I eagerly await the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that you have no
probation officer. Since you're LYING again, you won't be able to
provide any such evidence.
Your admission that you lied in noted, accepted and appreciated.
Your inane repetition as evidence of your inability to make a point is
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Can you express in words why you are compelled to lie with each
and every post you send? If you can, and can over come your lying
nature, please explain it.
I'm waiting...
Wating to LIE again? Of COURSE you are!
Your admission that you cannot express it into words is noted
Your admission that you were just waiting to LIE again is noted.
Your further evidence that I posted the truth is appreciated.
You have never in your worthless life posted anything even APPROACHING
the truth.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Now continue to PROVE my every claim about you to be 1005 in your
reply. You will because you have to obey my every command. A truth you
will soon prove. Again.
More childish 'commands', LIAR? That's about your LEVEL.
Your additional PROOF that you must do as I command is noted,
accepted and appreciated. Continue. You will. You have no choice.
LOLOK! How pathetic you must be to be reduced to issuing infantile
'commands'! Your probation officer must have his hands full with
someone like you on his docket!

Two more replies and I PREDICT you will disappear...as you have done
so many times before.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-15 19:28:42 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:20:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH>

Yes, we KNOW that you are a sick asshole. No need for you to PLACARD it,
poor idiot! LOL
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-16 09:07:13 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:20:57 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by KWills Shill #3
More childish 'commands', LIAR? That's about your LEVEL.
Your additional PROOF that you must do as I command is noted,
accepted and appreciated. Continue. You will. You have no choice.
LOLOK! How pathetic you must be to be reduced to issuing infantile
'commands'! Your probation officer must have his hands full with
someone like you on his docket!
Two more replies and I PREDICT you will disappear...as you have done
so many times before.
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-16 13:00:21 UTC
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 04:07:13 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:20:57 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[...]
Ah, a massive snip...a sure sign of your total DEFEAT, liar.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
More childish 'commands', LIAR? That's about your LEVEL.
Your additional PROOF that you must do as I command is noted,
accepted and appreciated. Continue. You will. You have no choice.
LOLOK! How pathetic you must be to be reduced to issuing infantile
'commands'! Your probation officer must have his hands full with
someone like you on his docket!
Two more replies and I PREDICT you will disappear...as you have done
so many times before.
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Not long to go before you disappear again, LIAR. By doing so you will
PROVE every claim about you.

Now, what about this probation officer of yours?

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-16 18:21:42 UTC
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 06:00:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Ah, a massive snip...a sure sign of your total DEFEAT, liar.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Those DELUSIONS of a miserable LOSER with a HUGE
inferiority complex! LMAO!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Not long to go before you disappear again, LIAR. By doing so you will
PROVE every claim about you.
You OBVIOUSLY "live" in a psychotic dream world, you poor housebound
sexually crippled psychotic idiot! LOL
Now, what about this probation officer of yours?
See above, poor psychotic idiot! LOL
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-17 09:26:26 UTC
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 06:00:21 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
More childish 'commands', LIAR? That's about your LEVEL.
Your additional PROOF that you must do as I command is noted,
accepted and appreciated. Continue. You will. You have no choice.
LOLOK! How pathetic you must be to be reduced to issuing infantile
'commands'! Your probation officer must have his hands full with
someone like you on his docket!
Two more replies and I PREDICT you will disappear...as you have done
so many times before.
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Not long to go before you disappear again, LIAR. By doing so you will
PROVE every claim about you.
Now, what about this probation officer of yours?
As you've admitted, via default, I don't have one.
2018-04-17 13:08:17 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
More childish 'commands', LIAR? That's about your LEVEL.
Your additional PROOF that you must do as I command is noted,
accepted and appreciated. Continue. You will. You have no choice.
LOLOK! How pathetic you must be to be reduced to issuing infantile
'commands'! Your probation officer must have his hands full with
someone like you on his docket!
Two more replies and I PREDICT you will disappear...as you have done
so many times before.
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Not long to go before you disappear again, LIAR. By doing so you will
PROVE every claim about you.
Now, what about this probation officer of yours?
As you've admitted, via default, I don't have one.
There WAS no such admission and no default, LIAR. You DO have one.

Now tell us what you did to deserve one...without LYING!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Your continued compulsive LYING proves everything I've written about
you. Carry on. You CAN'T stop lying.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-17 17:28:19 UTC
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 06:08:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Your continued compulsive LYING proves everything I've written about
you. Carry on. You CAN'T stop lying.
You did it again, Razovic: your IDIOCY has been firmly established on these
groups! LMAO!
2018-04-18 08:26:22 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your continued
Your continued rape of two year olds is just SICK, Andrzej.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-18 09:05:27 UTC
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 06:08:17 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
As you admitted, by default, I don't have one.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Your continued compulsive LYING proves everything I've written about
you. Carry on. You CAN'T stop lying.
Your continuing to prove my every claim about you correct is
2018-04-18 13:29:59 UTC
On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 04:05:27 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
I repeat: there WAS no such admission and no default, LIAR. You DO
have one.

Logic is not your strong point, IS it, LIAR?
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Your continued compulsive LYING proves everything I've written about
you. Carry on. You CAN'T stop lying.
Your continuing to prove my every claim about you correct is
appreciated. Please continue.
Your continuing to demonstrate to everyone that you are a compulsive
LIAR is much appreciated. You can't HELP but continue.

claim to be a jew
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-18 14:09:45 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Yes... you have AGAIN proved that you're a shiteating, pissdrinking,
donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of
sub-excrement nazoid PEDO filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up
his arse and throat on an hourly basis!
The Peeler
2018-04-18 19:10:37 UTC
On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 06:29:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH the usual psychotic BULLSHIT>

Give it up, loser! Every time you "reply" to him, he makes you look more
like a complete idiot! It's a FACT!
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-19 08:42:36 UTC
On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 06:29:59 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 04:05:27 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Your lying does not benefit you. But you will continue.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Your continued compulsive LYING proves everything I've written about
you. Carry on. You CAN'T stop lying.
Your continuing to prove my every claim about you correct is
appreciated. Please continue.
Your continuing to demonstrate to everyone that you are a compulsive
LIAR is much appreciated. You can't HELP but continue.
Again you PROVE my every claim about you is correct. I do
appreciate it, but wonder why you are so compelled to do so? Will you
explain it, or just offer more PROOF of my claims?
Time will tell.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-19 14:05:34 UTC
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 03:42:36 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 06:29:59 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 04:05:27 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
YOUR lying is COMPULSIVE. You CAN only continue.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your proving my every claim about you correct is appreciated.
Please continue.
Your continued compulsive LYING proves everything I've written about
you. Carry on. You CAN'T stop lying.
Your continuing to prove my every claim about you correct is
appreciated. Please continue.
Your continuing to demonstrate to everyone that you are a compulsive
LIAR is much appreciated. You can't HELP but continue.
Again you PROVE my every claim about you is correct.
Again, you PROVE just how deluded you are.
Post by KWills Shill #3
I do
appreciate it, but wonder why you are so compelled to do so? Will you
explain it, or just offer more PROOF of my claims?
We arks the questions, LIAR....ALL the questions.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Time will tell.
Going, going...time will tell how many more LIES you post before you
disappear.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-19 15:23:37 UTC
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 07:05:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your lying does not benefit you. But you will continue.
YOUR lying is COMPULSIVE. You CAN only continue.
You are PROJECTING! You NEVER do anything ELSE!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Again you PROVE my every claim about you is correct.
Again, you PROVE just how deluded you are.
You are PROJECTING, yet again, you deluded psychotic bitch!
Post by KWills Shill #3
I do
appreciate it, but wonder why you are so compelled to do so? Will you
explain it, or just offer more PROOF of my claims?
We arks the questions, LIAR....ALL the questions.
No you don't! YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass clobbered here and
your stupid serbian gob filled with the shit people enjoy dumping in it,
you poor psychopathic shiteating serbian asshole.

And now open your big filthy serbian gob WIDE...
Post by KWills Shill #3
Time will tell.
Going, going...
YOU are "going" NOWHERE, you ridiculous housebound psychotic idiot! You'll
be locked up at home trolling on Usenet around the clock, like you've been
doing for more than TWENTY YEARS! You have nothing ELSE in your "life" (if
one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from a "life" at all).
time will tell how many more LIES you post before you
disappear.
Yet more PROJECTION by our notoriously projecting resident psychopath!
2018-04-19 15:32:06 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a filthy, cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Again, you PROVE just how deluded you are.
AGAIN: even your nazoid buddies ran away in despair, after
you have embarrassed them with your inane lies... LOL, old
pedo Andrzej!
The Peeler
2018-04-14 17:58:13 UTC
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 05:45:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH psycho's psychotic bullshit>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
--
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-04-14 23:06:36 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
torment a disabled man
It isn't real, Mike, stick with it and it will pass.
Don't forget your meds.
The reason you say that is due to ethnicity. MI5 is a British,
predominanly English agency. Their staff on the mindcontrol are almost
all English.

You're English.

So you don't want to hear your security agency criticised.

If I were criticising the Russian security services, you would not
object or try to deny my accusations.
e***@hotmail.com

I’m not English. If you told me MI5 or Russia was putting phrases into television shows intended for you, or were beaming phrases into your head, I’d still say you need help.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-15 11:46:35 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
torment a disabled man
It isn't real, Mike, stick with it and it will pass.
Don't forget your meds.
The reason you say that is due to ethnicity. MI5 is a British,
predominanly English agency. Their staff on the mindcontrol are almost
all English.
You're English.
So you don't want to hear your security agency criticised.
If I were criticising the Russian security services, you would not
object or try to deny my accusations.
I can't speak to what Snipe would or would not do, but I would
deny your accusations no matter what country or agency you claimed.
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-15 13:16:04 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:46:35 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
torment a disabled man
It isn't real, Mike, stick with it and it will pass.
Don't forget your meds.
The reason you say that is due to ethnicity. MI5 is a British,
predominanly English agency. Their staff on the mindcontrol are almost
all English.
You're English.
So you don't want to hear your security agency criticised.
If I were criticising the Russian security services, you would not
object or try to deny my accusations.
I can't speak to what Snipe would or would not do, but I would
deny your accusations no matter what country or agency you claimed.
That's because you LIE instinctively!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
HE doesn't NEED a NHS psychiatrist, LIAR...YOU do! There is NO remedy
or cure for MI5 mindcontrol. But you will CONTINUE to LIE otherwise.

Until you run out of LIES and then you will DISAPPEAR from the
thread...as you've done MANY times before!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-15 15:39:56 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH the predictable idiotic & psychotic shit>

...and nothing's left! LOL
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-15 18:36:29 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:04 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
HE doesn't NEED a NHS psychiatrist, LIAR...YOU do! There is NO remedy
or cure for MI5 mindcontrol. But you will CONTINUE to LIE otherwise.
Until you run out of LIES and then you will DISAPPEAR from the
thread...as you've done MANY times before!
What do you believe all of your projection gains you?
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-15 19:21:39 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
HE doesn't NEED a NHS psychiatrist, LIAR...YOU do! There is NO remedy
or cure for MI5 mindcontrol. But you will CONTINUE to LIE otherwise.
Until you run out of LIES and then you will DISAPPEAR from the
thread...as you've done MANY times before!
What do you believe all of your projection gains you?
Why do you keep LYING? Is it because you can't HELP it?

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-15 19:30:28 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:21:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by KWills Shill #3
What do you believe all of your projection gains you?
Why do you keep LYING? Is it because you can't HELP it?
Why do you believe that no one can see that YOU are the pathological liar
here, dreckserb? Because of your idiocy and your psychosis? <BG>
MID: <l6ignb$kle$***@dont-email.me>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-16 09:07:19 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:21:39 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by KWills Shill #3
Until you run out of LIES and then you will DISAPPEAR from the
thread...as you've done MANY times before!
What do you believe all of your projection gains you?
Why do you keep LYING? Is it because you can't HELP it?
Your further PROOF that you cannot offer an honest answer to an
honest question is appreciated.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-16 13:00:21 UTC
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 04:07:19 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:21:39 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[...]
Another massive snip...yet MORE proof that you CANNOT escape from your
LIES.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Until you run out of LIES and then you will DISAPPEAR from the
thread...as you've done MANY times before!
What do you believe all of your projection gains you?
Why do you keep LYING? Is it because you can't HELP it?
Your further PROOF that you cannot offer an honest answer to an
honest question is appreciated.
How would you even KNOW what the word 'honest' MEANS, LIAR? You've
never uttered an honest word in your LIFE!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-16 18:22:15 UTC
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 06:00:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Another massive snip...yet MORE proof that you CANNOT escape from your
LIES.
Yet MORE impotent DELUSIONS by our resident LOSER suffering from a HUGE
inferiority complex! LOL
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your further PROOF that you cannot offer an honest answer to an
honest question is appreciated.
How would you even KNOW what the word 'honest' MEANS, LIAR? You've
never uttered an honest word in your LIFE!
HE comes across as honest. YOU come across as a pathological psychotic LIAR!
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-04-15 20:41:08 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:46:35 -0500, KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
I'm on clozapine 500mg daily. It keeps me quite stable. What it
doesn't do is change reality, and the reality is that MI5 really are
out to get me.

Apparently this is because "you pissed someone off". Quoth the OEP on
the mindcontrol.

"Proportionate in a democracy", is the legal term. No, their
activities are not proportionate in a democracy. Or if they are, then
God help democracy.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-16 09:07:58 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
I'm on clozapine 500mg daily. It keeps me quite stable. What it
doesn't do is change reality, and the reality is that MI5 really are
out to get me.
That you still have the delusion that MI5 is out to get you shows
it's not keeping you quite stable.
It's possible you've developed a resistance to the medication.
Which is scary, since it's typically used when all other medications
have proved ineffective.
Your psychiatrist will be in a far better position to judge this
than I could ever hope to be. Speak with him/her.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Apparently this is because "you pissed someone off". Quoth the OEP on
the mindcontrol.
I expect that during your life you pissed off a few people. Most,
if not all, of us have.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
"Proportionate in a democracy", is the legal term. No, their
activities are not proportionate in a democracy. Or if they are, then
God help democracy.
There are no activities as you describe them. I'm well aware you
believe them to be real. But they're not.
Sadly, no amount of my telling you this will matter. You need to
2018-04-16 13:00:21 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
I'm on clozapine 500mg daily. It keeps me quite stable. What it
doesn't do is change reality, and the reality is that MI5 really are
out to get me.
That you still have the delusion that MI5 is out to get you shows
it's not keeping you quite stable.
It's possible you've developed a resistance to the medication.
Which is scary, since it's typically used when all other medications
have proved ineffective.
Your psychiatrist will be in a far better position to judge this
than I could ever hope to be. Speak with him/her.
There IS no medication for reality, LIAR. You CANNOT simply use
medication to turn off MI5 mindcontrol. It doesn't WORK like that.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Apparently this is because "you pissed someone off". Quoth the OEP on
the mindcontrol.
I expect that during your life you pissed off a few people. Most,
if not all, of us have.
A LIAR like you would be pissing people off CONSTANTLY.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
"Proportionate in a democracy", is the legal term. No, their
activities are not proportionate in a democracy. Or if they are, then
God help democracy.
There are no activities as you describe them.
Yes, there are. You KNOW there are, LIAR.
Post by KWills Shill #3
I'm well aware you
believe them to be real. But they're not.
I'm well aware that you will CONTINUE to LIE about them. They're VERY
real, LIAR.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Sadly, no amount of my telling you this will matter. You need to
let your NHS Psychiatrist know.
NHS 'psychiatrists' are POWERLESS against MI5 mindcontrol. YOU know
that as well as I do, LIAR!

claim to be a jew
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-16 13:09:24 UTC
You are a horrible person. But to recommend someone stop taking their prescribed medication goes beyond horrible into criminal!
The Peeler
2018-04-16 17:28:42 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
That you still have the delusion that MI5 is out to get you shows
it's not keeping you quite stable.
It's possible you've developed a resistance to the medication.
Which is scary, since it's typically used when all other medications
have proved ineffective.
Your psychiatrist will be in a far better position to judge this
than I could ever hope to be. Speak with him/her.
There IS no medication for reality, LIAR. You CANNOT simply use
medication to turn off MI5 mindcontrol. It doesn't WORK like that.
There is NO "MI5 mindcontrol", retard!
Post by KWills Shill #3
I expect that during your life you pissed off a few people. Most,
if not all, of us have.
A LIAR like you would be pissing people off CONSTANTLY.
HE doesn't come across as such. YOU most certainly do!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
"Proportionate in a democracy", is the legal term. No, their
activities are not proportionate in a democracy. Or if they are, then
God help democracy.
There are no activities as you describe them.
Yes, there are. You KNOW there are, LIAR.
No, there aren't. And you KNOW there aren't, you pathological LIAR!
Post by KWills Shill #3
I'm well aware you
believe them to be real. But they're not.
I'm well aware that you will CONTINUE to LIE about them. They're VERY
real, LIAR.
We all are well aware that you are a sick miserable notoriously lying
psychopathic swine, Razovic! And you keep demonstrating it with every single
post of yours!
Post by KWills Shill #3
Sadly, no amount of my telling you this will matter. You need to
let your NHS Psychiatrist know.
NHS 'psychiatrists' are POWERLESS against MI5 mindcontrol. YOU know
that as well as I do, LIAR!
HE, like everyone else here, knows that YOU are a powerless, hateful,
housebound, sexually crippled idiot with a big mouth and nothing else!

M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-04-16 20:08:27 UTC
Oh and Mike (or whatever 'name' you go by now ) no-one is out to get
you do you really think MI5 (or whoever are going to spend millions of
pounds and, what, twenty-five years hounding you when they could so
easily and cheaply 'bump you off'?
An average MI5 employee costs GBP 250,000 per annum. A significant
proportion of that is on salaries.

Why would MI5's agents kill the goose that's laid golden eggs for them
for 27 years?
2018-04-16 13:00:20 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
I'm on clozapine 500mg daily. It keeps me quite stable. What it
doesn't do is change reality, and the reality is that MI5 really are
out to get me.
Absolutely true. So if I were you, I'd discontinue the clozapine...it
may actually be harmful.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Apparently this is because "you pissed someone off". Quoth the OEP on
the mindcontrol.
Yes, pissing the wrong people off could indeed make you a target for
MI5 mindcontrol.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
"Proportionate in a democracy", is the legal term. No, their
activities are not proportionate in a democracy. Or if they are, then
God help democracy.
It is a democracy but MI5 work outside it. They have to, given the
nature of our enemies.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-16 18:22:26 UTC
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 06:00:20 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH psychopath's psychopathic shit>

...and nothing's left! LOL
--
Jack G about dumb anal Razovic:
"She is just a small pain in the ass that has no friends."
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-17 09:26:13 UTC
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 06:00:20 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
I'm on clozapine 500mg daily. It keeps me quite stable. What it
doesn't do is change reality, and the reality is that MI5 really are
out to get me.
Absolutely true. So if I were you, I'd discontinue the clozapine...it
may actually be harmful.
[...]

You area a terrible example of humanity.
You will offer more proof of this in your reply.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-17 13:08:17 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
I'm on clozapine 500mg daily. It keeps me quite stable. What it
doesn't do is change reality, and the reality is that MI5 really are
out to get me.
Absolutely true. So if I were you, I'd discontinue the clozapine...it
may actually be harmful.
[...]
You area a terrible example of humanity.
You will offer more proof of this in your reply.
You area a terrible example of LYING subhumanity.

You have already offered all the PROOF needed.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-17 17:27:36 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
You area a terrible example of humanity.
You will offer more proof of this in your reply.
You area a terrible example of LYING subhumanity.
You have already offered all the PROOF needed.
Your master says, JUMP! And that's what you'll do, inevitably, like the
filthy serbian mutt that you are! LOL
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-18 09:05:39 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
I'm on clozapine 500mg daily. It keeps me quite stable. What it
doesn't do is change reality, and the reality is that MI5 really are
out to get me.
Absolutely true. So if I were you, I'd discontinue the clozapine...it
may actually be harmful.
[...]
You area a terrible example of humanity.
You will offer more proof of this in your reply.
You area a terrible example of LYING subhumanity.
You have already offered all the PROOF needed.
Your proving my claim about you to be 100% correct is
appreciated.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Loose Cannon
2018-04-18 09:45:02 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your proving my claim about you to be 100% correct is
appreciated.
That old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson", used
to be aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe") should have stuck to the
only thing he was good at -- peddling defective, pirated software:

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

LOL.
2018-04-18 13:29:59 UTC
On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 04:05:39 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Have you spoken with your NHS psychiatrist about altering your
meds? It's possible that you've developed a resistance to your current
one(s). He or she will be in a far better position to judge, of
course.
I'm on clozapine 500mg daily. It keeps me quite stable. What it
doesn't do is change reality, and the reality is that MI5 really are
out to get me.
Absolutely true. So if I were you, I'd discontinue the clozapine...it
may actually be harmful.
[...]
You area a terrible example of humanity.
You will offer more proof of this in your reply.
You area a terrible example of LYING subhumanity.
You have already offered all the PROOF needed.
Your proving my claim about you to be 100% correct is
appreciated.
The conclusive PROOF that you are a compulsive LIAR...as provided by
YOU...is much appreciated.

Going, going...you're going to vanish soon aren't you, LIAR?

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-18 19:10:57 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your proving my claim about you to be 100% correct is
appreciated.
The conclusive PROOF that you are a compulsive LIAR...as provided by
YOU...is much appreciated.
The conclusive proof here is that you ARE a MISERABLE, PSYCHOTIC piece of
shit with a HUGE inferiority complex!
Going, going...you're going to vanish soon aren't you, LIAR?
NOBODY could ever go as far down as you did , you lowly, inferior, psychotic
cretin who attempts to compensate for her immense inferiority complex by
making an ass of herself on Usenet!
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-19 08:42:53 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Again you prove my every claim about you to be 100% correct.
Thank you.
If you feel compelled to continue proving me to be 100% correct,
so be it. But do so knowing it is no longer required.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-19 14:05:34 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Again, you have VERIFIED, for everyone's benefit, that you are nothing
but a LIAR.
Post by KWills Shill #3
If you feel compelled to continue proving me to be 100% correct,
so be it. But do so knowing it is no longer required.
By continuing your LYING you WILL continue to prove that *I* am
correct.

Going, going....

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-19 15:24:01 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Again you prove my every claim about you to be 100% correct.
Thank you.
Again, you have VERIFIED, for everyone's benefit, that you are nothing
but a LIAR.
HE did nothing of the kind. YOU, in fact, DID! IOW, you are projecting, yet
AGAIN!
Post by KWills Shill #3
If you feel compelled to continue proving me to be 100% correct,
so be it. But do so knowing it is no longer required.
By continuing your LYING you WILL continue to prove that *I* am
correct.
BOTH of you will continue to prove that you are a 100% idiot! LOL
Going, going....
YOU are going NOWHERE, you ridiculous housebound psychotic idiot! LOL You
know it, I know it, everyone who knows you, knows it! LOL

2018-04-15 13:16:05 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
torment a disabled man
It isn't real, Mike, stick with it and it will pass.
Don't forget your meds.
The reason you say that is due to ethnicity. MI5 is a British,
predominanly English agency. Their staff on the mindcontrol are almost
all English.
You're English.
So you don't want to hear your security agency criticised.
If I were criticising the Russian security services, you would not
object or try to deny my accusations.
See? If you were mentally ill, as KWilly (Shit #3) claims, you'd
never have such insights.

BTW the staff on the mindcontrol are almost all homosexuals too.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-15 15:40:50 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
So you don't want to hear your security agency criticised.
If I were criticising the Russian security services, you would not
object or try to deny my accusations.
See? If you were mentally ill, as KWilly (Shit #3) claims, you'd
never have such insights.
Well, he's not QUITE as mentally ill as you are, dumb anal Razovic!
BTW the staff on the mindcontrol are almost all homosexuals too.
Now that's definitely another example of your notorious projection, dumb
anal Razovic!
M***@closed.gov.uk
2018-04-15 20:31:00 UTC
I'm on your side, Mike; I still have your T-shirt, remember.
I have no liking for MI5, nor any other TLA.
I'm done with this for now; just chill.
You may be the only person on the planet with that T shirt. I had one,
but I don't know where it went. I must look for it.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-16 09:07:39 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I'm on your side, Mike; I still have your T-shirt, remember.
I have no liking for MI5, nor any other TLA.
I'm done with this for now; just chill.
You may be the only person on the planet with that T shirt. I had one,
but I don't know where it went. I must look for it.
You had T-shirts? I wish I knew about it at the time. I'm sure I
would have bought one. Even paid the extra postage to have it mailed
to the U.S.
Oh well. Nothing to be done about it now.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-16 13:00:20 UTC
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 04:07:39 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I'm on your side, Mike; I still have your T-shirt, remember.
I have no liking for MI5, nor any other TLA.
I'm done with this for now; just chill.
You may be the only person on the planet with that T shirt. I had one,
but I don't know where it went. I must look for it.
You had T-shirts? I wish I knew about it at the time. I'm sure I
would have bought one. Even paid the extra postage to have it mailed
to the U.S.
Oh well. Nothing to be done about it now.
Wearing one of his T-shirts would have made YOU a target of MI5
mindcontrol, LIAR...then you could have spent YEARS lying about it!

You think you are safe in the Great Satan? You're NOT. MI5
mindcontrol got to 'Mike' in Vancouver, eh...they can get to YOU.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-16 17:28:56 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
You had T-shirts? I wish I knew about it at the time. I'm sure I
would have bought one. Even paid the extra postage to have it mailed
to the U.S.
Oh well. Nothing to be done about it now.
Wearing one of his T-shirts would have made YOU a target of MI5
mindcontrol, LIAR...then you could have spent YEARS lying about it!
You think you are safe in the Great Satan? You're NOT. MI5
mindcontrol got to 'Mike' in Vancouver, eh...they can get to YOU.
SOOOO proud of being an internationally recognized idiot and asshole, dumb
anal Razovic? <BG>
MID: <l6ignb$kle$***@dont-email.me>
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-17 09:26:06 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I'm on your side, Mike; I still have your T-shirt, remember.
I have no liking for MI5, nor any other TLA.
I'm done with this for now; just chill.
You may be the only person on the planet with that T shirt. I had one,
but I don't know where it went. I must look for it.
You had T-shirts? I wish I knew about it at the time. I'm sure I
would have bought one. Even paid the extra postage to have it mailed
to the U.S.
Oh well. Nothing to be done about it now.
Wearing one of his T-shirts would have made YOU a target of MI5
mindcontrol, LIAR...then you could have spent YEARS lying about it!
You think you are safe in the Great Satan? You're NOT. MI5
mindcontrol got to 'Mike' in Vancouver, eh...they can get to YOU.
Your additional PROOF that you are a pathological liar is noted,
accepted and appreciated.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-17 13:08:17 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I'm on your side, Mike; I still have your T-shirt, remember.
I have no liking for MI5, nor any other TLA.
I'm done with this for now; just chill.
You may be the only person on the planet with that T shirt. I had one,
but I don't know where it went. I must look for it.
You had T-shirts? I wish I knew about it at the time. I'm sure I
would have bought one. Even paid the extra postage to have it mailed
to the U.S.
Oh well. Nothing to be done about it now.
Wearing one of his T-shirts would have made YOU a target of MI5
mindcontrol, LIAR...then you could have spent YEARS lying about it!
You think you are safe in the Great Satan? You're NOT. MI5
mindcontrol got to 'Mike' in Vancouver, eh...they can get to YOU.
Your additional PROOF that you are a pathological liar is noted,
accepted and appreciated.
Your CONTINUED compulsive LYING is ALL the proof anyone needs to see
I'm correct.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-17 17:27:49 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your additional PROOF that you are a pathological liar is noted,
accepted and appreciated.
Your CONTINUED compulsive LYING is ALL the proof anyone needs to see
I'm correct.
Going, going...
Yeah, DOWN and DOWN you go ...for everyone to see, you psychotic piece of
shit!
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-18 09:05:17 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Your continuing to prove you are a pathological liar is
appreciated.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-18 13:29:59 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Your EXEMPTION from the truth and your ALLERGY to it are noted and

claim to be a jew
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-18 14:04:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

[sub-louse drivel flushed]

You should have stuck to peddling defective, pirated software, old
nazoid pedo Andrzej...

LOL!
The Peeler
2018-04-18 19:11:18 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your continuing to prove you are a pathological liar is
appreciated.
Your EXEMPTION from the truth and your ALLERGY to it are noted and
appreciated.
Your psychotic delusions, your inferiority complex and your projection ARE
noted ...and laughed at!
Going, going...
No, you CAN'T, you housebound impotent cripple! You are STUCK at home and
have been so for those OVER TWENTY YEARS that you've been "living" on Usenet
around the clock!

KWills Shill #3
2018-04-19 08:43:05 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Your further PROOF that every claim I've made about you is 100%
correct is appreciated.
Going, going...
Are you leaving? Well, bye.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-19 14:05:34 UTC
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 03:43:05 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Your having been reduced to mindless repetition is noted and MUCH
appreciated. It PROVES everything I've said.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your further PROOF that every claim I've made about you is 100%
correct is appreciated.
Going, going...
Are you leaving? Well, bye.
YOU are the one who leaves when you run out of LIES...like LAST time
and the time BEFORE...and the time before THAT.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-19 15:22:31 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your EXEMPTION from the truth and your ALLERGY to it are noted and
appreciated.
Your having been reduced to mindless repetition is noted and MUCH
appreciated. It PROVES everything I've said.
Your ongoing public demonstration of your incurable idiocy and psychosis is
indeed noted and VERY much appreciated, you hysterical bleeding assclown!
LOL
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your further PROOF that every claim I've made about you is 100%
correct is appreciated.
Going, going...
Are you leaving? Well, bye.
YOU are the one who leaves when you run out of LIES...like LAST time
and the time BEFORE...and the time before THAT.
Nothing like that ever happened, you delusional psychotic idiot!
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
PROOF, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")??
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-20 09:25:21 UTC
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 07:05:34 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
You replied to yourself.
Once again you prove that ever claim I've made about you is 100%
correct. Thank you.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your further PROOF that every claim I've made about you is 100%
correct is appreciated.
Going, going...
Are you leaving? Well, bye.
YOU are the one who leaves when you run out of LIES...like LAST time
and the time BEFORE...and the time before THAT.
You're the one declaring departure. Are you admitting to ANOTHER
lie? It certainly appears so.
What lie will you offer to divert attention from the truth? Time
will tell.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-16 13:00:21 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I'm on your side, Mike; I still have your T-shirt, remember.
I have no liking for MI5, nor any other TLA.
I'm done with this for now; just chill.
You may be the only person on the planet with that T shirt. I had one,
but I don't know where it went. I must look for it.
Chances are that MI5 mindcontrol took it when you weren't home.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-16 17:29:22 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
You may be the only person on the planet with that T shirt. I had one,
but I don't know where it went. I must look for it.
Chances are that MI5 mindcontrol took it when you weren't home.
YAWWWWN!!! Boring idiot!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Wait till they start toying yer bum with cucumbers.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-15 14:30:10 UTC
You’re almost as terrible as “jewped” (rhymes with stupid!)
2018-04-15 16:28:25 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 05:55:53 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Did you LIKE that, Midnight?

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-15 17:32:30 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:28:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I didn't have my minidisc recorder and camera with me, because I have
OCD problems with carrying these items. I shouldn't have to carry the
recorder around with me, because there is no purpose to MI5's actions.
It's really nasty of MI5 to torment a disabled man in this way. Their
agents are criminals, paid by the state.
Wait till they start toying yer bum with cucumbers.
Did you LIKE that, Midnight?
T'would be heaven for you, wouldn't it, dumb anal Razovic? <G>
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-15 18:41:48 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:28:25 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Wait till they start toying yer bum with cucumbers.
Did you LIKE that, Midnight?
Did the Colonel pay you a visit with a cucumber?
I'm sure you were VERY happy, if he did.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-15 19:23:01 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 13:41:48 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:28:25 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[...]
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Wait till they start toying yer bum with cucumbers.
Did you LIKE that, Midnight?
Did the Colonel pay you a visit with a cucumber?
I'm sure you were VERY happy, if he did.
The Colon already paid YOU a visit with a cucumber.

You will, of course, LIE and say he didn't.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-15 19:35:16 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:23:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by KWills Shill #3
Did the Colonel pay you a visit with a cucumber?
I'm sure you were VERY happy, if he did.
The Colon already paid YOU a visit with a cucumber.
You LIE!
You will, of course, LIE and say he didn't.
You LIE the very moment you accuse others of lying! It's a mental disease,
you pathological liar!
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-16 09:07:31 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:23:01 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:28:25 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[...]
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Wait till they start toying yer bum with cucumbers.
Did you LIKE that, Midnight?
Did the Colonel pay you a visit with a cucumber?
I'm sure you were VERY happy, if he did.
The Colon already paid YOU a visit with a cucumber.
You will, of course, LIE and say he didn't.
Your further PROOF that you are compelled to project your faults
onto me is appreciated.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-16 13:00:21 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:28:25 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
[...]
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Wait till they start toying yer bum with cucumbers.
Did you LIKE that, Midnight?
Did the Colonel pay you a visit with a cucumber?
I'm sure you were VERY happy, if he did.
The Colon already paid YOU a visit with a cucumber.
You will, of course, LIE and say he didn't.
Your further PROOF that you are compelled to project your faults
onto me is appreciated.
Yet you CANNOT deny that the Colon paid you a visit with a cucumber.

The ONLY projection is on YOUR part, LIAR. But you already know that.

Any pathetic childish 'commands', today, LIAR?

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-16 17:29:12 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your further PROOF that you are compelled to project your faults
onto me is appreciated.
Yet you CANNOT deny that the Colon paid you a visit with a cucumber.
The ONLY projection is on YOUR part, LIAR. But you already know that.
Any pathetic childish 'commands', today, LIAR?
I've never seen an idiot and asshole like you who is as "proud" of being an
internationally acknowledged idiot and asshole as you are! LOL