The insanity continues
Add Reply
Shantanu Panigrahi
2021-05-03 16:48:10 UTC
This Salad Dodger is not the soon-to-be victim but more the original
perpetrator. This is confirmed by my local Conservative Association of
Gillingham and Strood via their agent Miss Katrina Sale. My Conservative Party
Membership Number is 529641094 and the full force of the government is against
you.

Salad Dodger was apprehended or captured on January 27-28, 2013 by neighbours'
CCTV attacking my Shanti Niwas (house at 3 Hoath Lane) with an egg and then
driving away like a coward on his scooter.

Salad Dodger, Egg Thrower, see the connection? All this comes from the false
allegation by Mr Walter Steffan that while I was heading the department of
chickens at University of Greenwich, I would occasionally f00k them without
their consents.

Inspite of the numberplate of the motorcyclist being visible were unable which
means unwilling to take further action.

I wrote this on January 28, 2013:
"This morning we noted that the windows and brickwork of our house was smeared
with egg contents indicating that an egg had been thrown at our house. The
incident appears to have taken place around 11 pm yesterday. What could
possibly get into the minds of people to do this? And honestly, why eggs, it
is so difficult to clean up afterwards. And I am no longer in Poultry
Research. Wait a minute: they left no note as to who they were, so were they
chickens? We will report it to Kent Police and see what they say about these
vandals/antisocial elements/criminals and their motives for this action.
Update: I reported the incident to Kent Police. The Crime Reference No is 663.
29 January 2013 Update: A Police Officer from Kent Police visited our house
and saw the evidence on the house front that we discussed. She will discuss it
with the neighbours to see if anyone in their house saw the incident.

Read about it here http://alturl.com/iw9xx

Salad Dodger's number is up.

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Wigmore
Gillngham
Kent ME8 0SL
Tel: 07967789619

REFERENCES
http://alturl.com/kx7ma http://alturl.com/nuvq9
https://shanpanigrahi.co.uk
https://www.theconservativelibertariansociety.com
https://www.thelibertariandemocrats.com/forum
https://www.theallurementofrealityinreview.com
http://pub46.bravenet.com/forum/3871902446/
http://vishistaadvaitavedanta.bravesites.com/blog
http://alturl.com/gkwkf
https://towardsknowledgeforworldconservation.com
https://twitter.com/ShantanuPanigr8
https://www.facebook.com/shantanu.panigrahi.10
https://theconservativelibertarianpartyoftheunitedkingdom.com
https://the-conservative-libertarian-party-of-usa.odoo.com
https://t.co/Y4A0lmdxGr https://t.co/6dXxB3hTZV
https://t.co/88748B8HEk http://pic.twitter.com/bfU0VkYQIc
https://shantanup.wordpress.com (via archive.org with premium key)
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22Dr+Shantanu+Panigrahi%22
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics/UOpfj3x7Fec/d2VwpvZ3AQAJ
https://narkive.com/VT9xrlho https://narkive.com/ZE507Zte
https://narkive.com/MPLIJFCX https://narkive.com/Pu5jAiOd
Shantanu Panigrahi
2021-05-03 17:45:40 UTC
Against the following scooter-cyclists I have declared the Death Penalty but
subject to ratification by the Privy Council acting through the Supreme Court
after consulting with the Courts of Appeal at the High Court:--
Turby
YTC#1
Bruce Porter
wessie
Salad Dodger
Mark Olson
erstwhile Thomas
Mike Fleming
petrolcan
Ian
boots
WUN
ChrisND @UKRM
few others I forgot

Q This seems to have been going on for years - in fact so long that I can't
remember how it started. Can someone precis a little reminder please?
A He just showed up out of the blue.

This is a lie. Paedophile Motorcycle Gang called UKRM infiltrated to my blog
page and contaminated it with their fantasies about roundabouts, all this
because when serving at Shell Detling I once put my ejaculate into a sandwich
bought by a pelmeted motorbiker.

Tosspot