Judge Barrett
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-09-30 16:08:30 UTC
https://www.wnd.com/2020/09/whose-dogma-lives-loudly-anti-christian-bigots/
[...]
A famous incident in 2017 involved California Sen. Dianne Feinstein
scorning Catholic Amy Coney Barrett (who is now Trump's nominee to fill
the Supreme Court vacancy), at a Judiciary Committee confirmation
hearing, for being too religious. The senator said, "I think whatever a
religion is, it has its own dogma. The law is totally different. And I
think in your case, professor, when you read your speeches, the
conclusion one draws is that the dogma lives loudly within you, and
that's of concern."
[...]
Should actively religious people be allowed to serve in government?
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of
the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers,
both of the United States and of the several States, *shall be bound*
*by* *Oath or Affirmation* , *to support this Constitution* ; *but no*
*religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any*
*Office* *or public Trust under the United States* .

Neither you or Feinstein seems to understand how the Constitution
works... which is why Feinstein was violating her Constitutional oath
then.... and Ilhan Omar is violating her Constitutional oath NOW by
ballot harvesting to usurp power that the Constitution does NOT offer to
persons who are stealing power.

To ask that question makes me wonder if (whoever you really are) should
ever be allowed to run for any office of the United States Government.

What is the DOGMA of Joe Biden? And why has Feinstein NOT questioned
that DOGMA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=UXA--dj2-CY&feature=emb_logo

Son of a bitch, NOT a smidgen of corruption...???

You have to pass the bill to find out what's in the bill. -Pelosi/ism-

Shouldn't you have to appoint the Justice to see what the Justice is
made of? What rulings do Democrats NOT agree with? And is that the
Democrats DOGMA that is showing or the Justices DOGMA?
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-09-30 18:13:28 UTC
*Not* if they say that their job in government is to bring about "the
kingdom of god" on earth.
Are they speaking in a language you failed to understand... religions
rely on metaphors in their language, especially the older religions... a
kingdom that was NOT real would be a a place that looks and feels like
being in heaven, Jesus and God are NOT of this earth are they, that
would mean this is NOT their kingdom and even the phrase you used says
that earth is no the KINGDOM OF GOD.

The earth is the earth but we can live like we're in a heavenly place is
we managed to overcome the weakness that causes us to be human.

So in essence it's what the Preamble of the Constitution promises in a
slightly less religious overtone.

*Preamble*
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect
Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the
common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of
Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
Constitution for the United States of America.

A more perfect world starts in your own home....

NO I have no God and I have no religion and I'm probably what is called
AGNOSTIC AND NOT ATHEIST. EITHER WAY I"M GOOD WITH IT, be there a god
that is proven or be there no God and I'm on my own... I can be the
same person either way. I don't have to change.
--
That's karma

BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-01 14:56:38 UTC
https://www.wnd.com/2020/09/whose-dogma-lives-loudly-anti-christian-bigots/
[...]
A famous incident in 2017 involved California Sen. Dianne Feinstein
scorning Catholic Amy Coney Barrett (who is now Trump's nominee to
fill the Supreme Court vacancy), at a Judiciary Committee
confirmation hearing, for being too religious. The senator said, "I
think whatever a religion is, it has its own dogma. The law is
totally different. And I think in your case, professor, when you read
your speeches, the conclusion one draws is that the dogma lives
loudly within you, and that's of concern."
[...]
Should actively religious people be allowed to serve in government?
*Not* if they say that their job in government is to bring about "the
kingdom of god" on earth.  If you want to work to build a "kingdom of
god" on earth, become a priest or a minister.  If you're going to have
a role in government, keep your mouth shut about that bullshit, and
work *only* to build strong secular institutions.
So the Constitutional prohibition on a religious test for public office
is meaningless?
How is that different from them saying their public office job is to
hunt down BIGFOOT, find space aliens or to fix global warming or end
violence against gay when NONE of those have been proven to exist by
actual science?

Are Democrats suggesting that science only be used when it comes to
religion? The idea is to allow science to prove it's theory before laws
are designed to trample people own free expression.

Which is why we see Democrats try to pass off FAKE SCIENCE as real.
It's yet another scam. Democrats never proved gays are NOT
heterosexuals, or that Global Warming is real or that it's man made, or
that God doesn't exist using Scopes Monkey Trial. And if it can't be
proven then it's an hypothesis or a theory.... and it may be believable
but then so was the Static Universe when the (scientists with no proof)
called Einstein a crack pot and made the theory of a STATIC UNIVERSE the
accepted de facto SCIENCE. But they got it wrong like the Church putting
Galileo on trial for heresy over the earth being the center of the
universe.

Democrats and their pseudo science have no taken the place of the Church
and put people on PUBLIC TRIAL for heresy with their Politically Correct
dogma.... Liberalism isn't a POLITICAL PARTY so what is it, Joe Biden
might call it an idea, I call it the religion of the LEFTISTS. There is
NO LIBERAL PARTY they try to call themselves Progressives and yet it's
still NOT a real political group and always rides the coat tails of a
real political Party. Again it's a schism in their LEFTIST RELIGION of
Liberalism.

It always seems to be about what Liberalism believes NOT what SCIENCE
has proven, isn't it?

*Mama'says*
198 - In Japan, Kabuki is pretend, in American Liberalism they think
it's real.

%

199 - Is it strange that Hillary has been involved in 3 of the 4
"impeachments" that have happened in the last 250 years?