REVEALED: Software glitch in Michigan incorrectly sent 6,000 Trump votes to Biden before local election officials caught the error
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-07 19:10:22 UTC
REVEALED: Software glitch in Michigan incorrectly sent 6,000 Trump
votes to Biden before local election officials caught the error
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8923165/Software-
glitch-Michigan-incorrectly-sent-6-000-Trump-votes-Biden.html
The system is working: an error was noticed and corrected. There will
be another glich somewhere that goes the other way.
It's no big deal and it doesn't change the outcome.
There are more places that use that same system...
The outcome is now suspect and all the places that use that software
need to be inspected.

So-far the only GLITCHES I'VE heard of are "all" reducing TRUMPS votes
and undermining and suppressing TRUMP voter turn-out.

That starts to make it look like RUSSIAN/DEMOCRATS COLLUSION like we
supposedly had in 2016. This time we need to go back and do a forensic
investigation of the voting and the patterns and the details of the
ballot by ballot manipulation.
--
THE RED PILL

https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.infowars.com/

BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-07 19:15:44 UTC
REVEALED: Software glitch in Michigan incorrectly sent 6,000 Trump votes to Biden before local election officials caught the error
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8923165/Software-glitch-Michigan-incorrectly-sent-6-000-Trump-votes-Biden.html
Yup...and it was fixed. You think these glitches have never existed before?
Is that glitch called "HAMMER"

The classified CIA program that attacks elections?
--
THE RED PILL

https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.infowars.com/

http://youtu.be/DmaMBYehKQs
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-07 19:24:25 UTC
REVEALED: Software glitch in Michigan incorrectly sent 6,000 Trump votes to Biden before local election officials caught the error
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8923165/Software-glitch-Michigan-incorrectly-sent-6-000-Trump-votes-Biden.html
Yup...and it was fixed. You think these glitches have never existed before?
Is that glitch called "HAMMER"

The classified CIA program that attacks elections?

I hear George Soros is somehow connected to "HAMMER" via some company he
owns and given Soros' economic terrorism in the past and the fact that
the DEMOCRATS are stealing NOT just the election but the WEALTH of
America and all our jobs and all our capital and sinking us into debt.
It would be inline with the way Soros the economic terrorist attacks
economies.

Soros funded the RIOTS and is manipulating the Stock Market and the
value of the dollar to steal trillions, and if they haven't already
started stealing your retirement accounts they'll be doing it soon
enough. I would say that Soros is part of the 3rd PARTY in America that
is the Establishment PARTY, who are trying to do anything that it takes
to steal the elections.
--
THE RED PILL

https://americasvoice.news/