COVID Was Created To Scare World To Take Injection That Will Kill Them (Video)
2021-03-26 22:27:32 UTC
I know I'm linking to the obvious. Still, it needed to be said:

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/

Justin

PS - That proves it!
Dutch
2021-03-26 22:40:15 UTC
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-27 04:13:32 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Justin Tyme
-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
My wife and kids have taken the vaccine. Knocked them for a loop the
next day, and now they are fine.
Justin Tyme
You have all just shortened your lives and lowered your IQs. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-28 22:48:38 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Justin Tyme
-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
My wife and kids have taken the vaccine. Knocked them for a loop the
next day, and now they are fine.
You have all just shortened your lives and lowered your IQs. Justin
Oh, let me work this out; I can take the word of medical professionals,
or I can take the word of a habitual liar who's been caught more times
than I want to count.

I have a pretty good idea who I want to trust.
Justin Tyme
I follow experts, too. Like Ernest Primeau. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-29 01:20:43 UTC
@dont-
Post by Dutch
it.
My wife and kids have taken the vaccine. Knocked them for a loop the
next day, and now they are fine.
You have all just shortened your lives and lowered your IQs. Justin
Oh, let me work this out; I can take the word of medical
professionals,
or I can take the word of a habitual liar who's been caught more times
than I want to count.
I have a pretty good idea who I want to trust.
I follow experts, too. Like Ernest Primeau. Justin
Ernie was a fraud and a liar. The only evidence presented about his
"method," from him, showed that he LOST hair. (Don't bother arguing,
photo with blemish shows more hair than photo without blemish.)
Jackie Pysczynski
2021-03-29 11:00:05 UTC
Ernie was a fraud and a liar. The only evidence presented about his
"method," from him, showed that he LOST hair. (Don't bother arguing,
photo with blemish shows more hair than photo without blemish.)
https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/9253/html/

Our analysis under 3 establishes two parity arguments:

If Covid-19 ‘lockdown’ measures are compatible with human rights law,
then it is arguable that compulsory vaccination is too (lockdown parity
argument);
If compulsory medical treatment under mental health law for personal
and public protection purposes is compatible with human rights law, then
it is arguable that compulsory vaccination is too (mental health parity
argument).

Our chief conclusion is that, as and when a vaccine becomes available at
scale, the Government should give serious consideration to compulsory
immunisation as a means of reducing the impacts of Covid-19. There is an
arguable case for the compatibility of compulsory vaccination with human
rights law.
KWills
2021-03-27 08:40:39 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Justin Tyme
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
I somehow managed to get moved up in "importance" and got
Johnson's "One and Done" vaccine yesterday. Slight tenderness at the
injection site for a few hours. Nothing else so far. I don't expect
anything to come of it.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
Noble Lafabre
2021-03-28 11:59:42 UTC
Post by Dutch
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
I somehow managed to get moved up in "importance" and got
Johnson's "One and Done" vaccine yesterday. Slight tenderness at the
injection site for a few hours. Nothing else so far. I don't expect
anything to come of it.
Exclusive: Former *_bourgeoisie_* Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible
this will be used for *_capitalist_massive_scale_depopulation_*’
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-
aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/

Quote from ex head of Pfizer…
“In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a
course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the
population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents
were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated
risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an
argument that the risks are worth bearing. And there definitely are risks
which are what I call ‘mechanistic’: inbuilt in the way they work.
But all the other people, those in good health and younger than 60 years,
perhaps a little older, they don’t perish from the virus. In this large
group, it’s wholly unethical to administer something novel and for which
the potential for unwanted effects after a few months is completely
uncharacterized.
In no other era would it be wise to do what is stated as the intention.
Since I know this with certainty, and I know those driving it know this
too, we have to enquire: What is their motive?
While I don’t know, I have strong theoretical answers, only one of which
relates to money and that motive doesn’t work, because the same quantum
can be arrived at by doubling the unit cost and giving the agent to half
as many people. Dilemma solved. So it’s something else.
Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor
children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s
what I interpret to be an evil act.
There is no medical rationale for it. Knowing as I do that the design of
these ‘vaccines’ results, in the expression in the bodies of recipients,
expression of the spike protein, which has adverse biological effects of
its own which, in some people, are harmful (initiating blood coagulation
and activating the immune ‘complement system’), I’m determined to point
out that those not at risk from this virus should not be exposed to the
risk of unwanted effects from these agents.”
KWills
2021-03-28 17:54:45 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 11:59:42 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
Post by KWills
Post by Dutch
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
I somehow managed to get moved up in "importance" and got
Johnson's "One and Done" vaccine yesterday. Slight tenderness at the
injection site for a few hours. Nothing else so far. I don't expect
anything to come of it.
Exclusive: Former *_bourgeoisie_* Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible
this will be used for *_capitalist_massive_scale_depopulation_*’
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-
aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/
A shame there is nothing CREDIBLE about this claim. And since
you're too STUPID to properly post a URL, I won't be able to check the
page you half-assed linked to
Even if the Pfizer VP did make the claim, it would be an
inefficient means of depopulation. Reducing the chances of people
getting Covid, which can kill, means more people remain alive.
I know you're too stupid to understand. But maybe there is a nine
year old around who can dumb it down to your level.
2021-03-28 21:17:17 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Justin Tyme
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
I somehow managed to get moved up in "importance" and got
Johnson's "One and Done" vaccine yesterday. Slight tenderness at the
injection site for a few hours. Nothing else so far. I don't expect
anything to come of it.
that's the worst one. Totally changes your DNA, which in your case may
be an improvement. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-28 22:49:39 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Justin Tyme
to-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12
hours, that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump
says take it.
I somehow managed to get moved up in "importance" and got
Johnson's "One and Done" vaccine yesterday. Slight tenderness at the
injection site for a few hours. Nothing else so far. I don't expect
anything to come of it.
that's the worst one. Totally changes your DNA, which in your case may
be an improvement. Justin
It's amazing the things you present without so much as a smidgen of
reliable evidence, and you actually expect people to take you seriously!
Justin Tyme
It's true. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-29 01:21:27 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Justin Tyme
to-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12
hours, that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump
says take it.
I somehow managed to get moved up in "importance" and got
Johnson's "One and Done" vaccine yesterday. Slight tenderness at the
injection site for a few hours. Nothing else so far. I don't expect
anything to come of it.
that's the worst one. Totally changes your DNA, which in your case may
be an improvement. Justin
It's amazing the things you present without so much as a smidgen of
reliable evidence, and you actually expect people to take you
seriously!
Post by Justin Tyme
It's true. Justin
What would you know about truth? You've done nothing but lie since you
got here.
KWills
2021-03-29 07:58:28 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 19:51:25 -0500, Justin Tyme
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
that's the worst one. Totally changes your DNA, which in your case may
be an improvement. Justin
It's amazing the things you present without so much as a smidgen of
reliable evidence, and you actually expect people to take you seriously!
It's true. Justin
At least you admit Ed's claim is true. Such honesty can't have
been easy for you.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2021-03-29 07:57:06 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 16:17:17 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Dutch
Post by Justin Tyme
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
I somehow managed to get moved up in "importance" and got
Johnson's "One and Done" vaccine yesterday. Slight tenderness at the
injection site for a few hours. Nothing else so far. I don't expect
anything to come of it.
that's the worst one.
I'd ask for evidence for your claim, but since there is none,
there is no point.
Post by Justin Tyme
Totally changes your DNA, which in your case may
be an improvement. Justin
Your lying to address your Father Complex is noted. You've got
some SERIOUS Daddy Issues to address.

Jake Wheeler
2021-03-27 14:24:55 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Justin Tyme
Justin PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
This sounds great. Take the other brands too. Just to feel great. Drumpf
got the covid, got the vaccines, and now feel great. He wants YOU to feel
great. Boris Johnson and that wanker, say his name, Hancock, had the
covid, twice or more, had the vaccines, and now both feel great. They
just still need wear mouth-suffocators, badges, said *covid-passports*.

live: Capitalism behind vaccine success, says Boris Johnson as over-70s
to get booster jabs
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-news-latest-rules-roadmap-
shops-booster-b1823282.html

my-ohh-my. Womanized population. The corruption of the flesh. Biblical.
KWills
2021-03-27 18:56:25 UTC
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 14:24:55 +0000 (UTC), Jake Wheeler
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Group list restored.

Why do you FEAR the OP seeing your lack of intellect?
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Dutch
Post by Justin Tyme
Justin PS - That proves it!
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
This sounds great. Take the other brands too. Just to feel great
That wouldn't provide any benefit, stupid.
Noble Lafabre
2021-03-28 12:33:59 UTC
Post by Jake Wheeler
Post by Dutch
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
This sounds great. Take the other brands too. Just to feel great
That wouldn't provide any benefit, stupid.
You are stupid in math and many areas as well. If a one "do" provides
benefit, a five or ten more will provide that benefit squared. Moreover,
different nano_crap technology, different aborted rat, pigs, monkeys and
human tissue, different extreme toxic preservatives etc, let me see your
figures. Can you do the math alone?
KWills
2021-03-28 17:55:23 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 12:33:59 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
Post by Noble Lafabre
Post by KWills
Post by Jake Wheeler
Post by Dutch
I took the Phyzer vaccine this week, a bit of a sore arm for 12 hours,
that's it. Every person should take it. Even Donald Trump says take it.
This sounds great. Take the other brands too. Just to feel great
That wouldn't provide any benefit, stupid.
You are stupid in math and many areas as well.
Not so. I am ignorant in many areas (math is not one), as
everyone is. You, however, are stupid.
Ignorance can be eliminated with education. You are UNABLE to
learn beyond what you have now. You can NEVER learn anything more. You
provided the evidence of this yourself.
But prove me wrong. Present the VALID, CREDIBLE evidence that
taking more than one vaccine would benefit anyone. Since your
inability to learn forced you to LIE, you won't offer the requested
evidence.
2021-03-27 04:11:32 UTC
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-
scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
All it proves is that you can find bullshit websites run by bullshit
artists.
KWills
2021-03-27 08:40:08 UTC
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 17:27:32 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin
PS - That proves it!
It proves really stupid people will believe bunk while ignoring
reality. Nothing more.

Noble Lafabre
2021-03-27 21:55:45 UTC
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-
scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin PS - That proves it!
It proves really stupid people will believe bunk while ignoring
reality. Nothing more.
Now read this, *dear klaus* ursula von der lying "western" capitalist
sterile face-suffocators, for real no shit.

Sterile Masken
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BV0jZY8ePLRM/
KWills
2021-03-28 08:55:36 UTC
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:55:45 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

I know this is off topic for aff-f. I apologize for cross posting
this to the group. But I want to ensure Klaus sees that there is
someone who can't tell us apart.
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-
scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin PS - That proves it!
It proves really stupid people will believe bunk while ignoring
reality. Nothing more.
Now read this, *dear klaus*
I'm not Klaus, stupid. If you can't tell us apart, there really
is no hope for you.
Noble Lafabre
2021-03-28 10:20:19 UTC
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:55:45 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
I know this is off topic for aff-f. I apologize for cross posting
this to the group. But I want to ensure Klaus sees that there is someone
who can't tell us apart.
You can stick your *_covid_passport_* in your *_ass_*.

Amazing, people in capitalist "western" europe are going to vote. For a
*_state_corporation_* bourgeoisie, masqueraded as a "government". In
capitalism. They actually take their best clothes on, driving in
kilometres, by car or public transportation, to do what. To vote!! The
oppressing *_bourgeoisie_* in power. In capitalism.

I wish I could see their faces now, those voting a year ago, or two.
Sniffy biden for instance, doesn't even know he is A_president. There is
no need for presidents in capitalism. Here you have your proof, since you
love proofs so very much. Be a good capitalist, and go to vote.
KWills
2021-03-28 17:54:55 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:20:19 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
Post by Noble Lafabre
Post by KWills
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:55:45 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
I know this is off topic for aff-f. I apologize for cross posting
this to the group. But I want to ensure Klaus sees that there is someone
who can't tell us apart.
You can stick your *_covid_passport_* in your *_ass_*.
How does you being so STUPID you can't tell me and Klaus apart
connect to your LIE about a Covid passport? Please explain.
2021-03-28 12:15:05 UTC
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:55:45 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
I know this is off topic for aff-f. I apologize for cross posting
this to the group. But I want to ensure Klaus sees that there is
someone who can't tell us apart.
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-
scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin PS - That proves it!
It proves really stupid people will believe bunk while ignoring
reality. Nothing more.
Now read this, *dear klaus*
I'm not Klaus, stupid. If you can't tell us apart, there really
is no hope for you.
'Klaus' is a jew and so are you. You people all look the same.
https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-03-28 13:17:16 UTC
'Klaus' is a jew and so are you. You people all look the same.
eg. taller, more handsome, and MUCH smarter that you people will ever
be.

LOL

Rotting corpse of George Lincoln Rockwell,
pudgy hitlerite, after being Nuremberged:
2021-03-28 16:42:39 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-03-28 17:14:54 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, a Jew and my superior in
Post by The Jews
Post by Ed Rhodes
'Klaus' is a jew and so are you. You people all look the same.
eg. taller, more handsome, and MUCH smarter that you people will ever
be.
LOL
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
Any time you grow a cajone and want to MAKE me, Gordon, step up to the
plate.

We BOTH know you're too afraid of getting Nuremberged™!!!

[Sung to the tune of "Camp Town Races"]

Hanging Nazis all day long
doo dah, doo dah
Make sure that rope is nice and strong
Oh, doo-dah day!

Hear the Nazi drop!
Neck cracks with a pop!
Pick up the pace, hang the Master Race!
Don't ever want to stop!

Hear them gurgle, watch them swing!
doo dah, doo dah
Strip their corpses, take their rings
Oh, doo-dah day!

Hear the Nazi drop!
Neck cracks with a pop!
Pick up the pace, hang the Master Race!
Don't ever want to stop!

If we can't locate a rope
doo dah, doo dah
Then we will just shoot the dope

Don't ever want to stop!
Ed Rhodes

https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-03-28 20:08:45 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by Ed Rhodes
'Klaus' is a jew and so are you. You people all look the same.
eg. taller, more handsome, and MUCH smarter that you people will ever
be.
LOL
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
Any time you grow a cajone and want to MAKE me, Gordon, step up to the
plate.
We BOTH know you're too afraid of getting Nuremberged™!!!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
I know, I know-- you HATE being reminded that you have no cajones!

LOL

Jewish soldiers Bob Abramovitz and David Frumkin enjoy looking at the
target made by Bob's kid brother, Lemuel. Kids all over America are
practicing killing Nazis, and Bob and David have already killed more
than their fair share-- and are about to kill some more!

Nothing brings Americans closer together than killing Nazis with
Western® brand ammunition!

https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-03-29 11:00:51 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by Ed Rhodes
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
I know, I know-- you HATE being reminded that you have no cajones!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
Look at how weak and impotent you are!

LOL

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't
need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!

https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-03-29 14:21:56 UTC
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
No.

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 842,317
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:21:56 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Happy jew Eashter, asshole...next year in Al-Qudsh...BE there!
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-29 07:57:18 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:14:54 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How badly did Klaus kick your ass? Must've been a serious ass
kicking if you post as him to badmouth your own people.
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-29 13:26:24 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:14:54 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How badly did Klaus kick your ass?
How well did he suck YOUR ass?
Post by KWills
Must've been a serious ass
kicking if you post as him to badmouth your own people.
You mean badmouth YOUR own subpeople, jewboi!
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-30 08:41:28 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:14:54 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How badly did Klaus kick your ass?
How well did he suck YOUR ass?
You're gay. We got it.
Must've been a serious ass
kicking if you post as him to badmouth your own people.
You mean badmouth YOUR own subpeople, jewboi!
You've openly and proudly claimed you are Jewish. Were you lying?
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-03-30 11:39:31 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:14:54 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How badly did Klaus kick your ass?
How well did he suck YOUR ass?
You're gay. We got it.
Definitely. He's a coprophiliac. He's constantly thinking about other
men's asses, etc. I don't know if that's from the brain damage or just
how he was brought up, though.
Ed Rhodes

https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-31 09:09:30 UTC
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 04:39:31 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:14:54 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How badly did Klaus kick your ass?
How well did he suck YOUR ass?
You're gay. We got it.
Definitely. He's a coprophiliac. He's constantly thinking about other
men's asses, etc. I don't know if that's from the brain damage or just
how he was brought up, though.
The degenerate has a very unhealthy OBSESSION with male genitalia
and ass.
KlausSchadenfreude
Oh yes. In this case, social distancing is an excellent idea. LOL
KWills
2021-04-01 09:19:06 UTC
On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 04:05:52 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 04:39:31 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:14:54 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How badly did Klaus kick your ass?
How well did he suck YOUR ass?
You're gay. We got it.
Definitely. He's a coprophiliac. He's constantly thinking about other
men's asses, etc. I don't know if that's from the brain damage or just
how he was brought up, though.
The degenerate has a very unhealthy OBSESSION with male genitalia
and ass.
Oh yes. In this case, social distancing is an excellent idea. LOL
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
KlausSchadenfreude
Yep, and that's just the beginning of what he'll ask for.
Ed Rhodes

https://www.avg.com
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
2021-04-01 13:01:34 UTC
On Thu, 01 Apr 2021 02:19:06 -0700, KWilly <***@gmail.comedy>
wrote:

<jew sbite b'risshed>
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew lie. You can't HELP it, can you?
https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-04-01 14:15:11 UTC
On Thu, 01 Apr 2021 14:01:34 +0100, Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
<jew sbite b'risshed>
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew humiliating me!
It's what we do, Gordon.

LOL

https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-04-02 15:08:41 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew humiliating me!
It's what we do, Gordon.
LOL
Except that I'm not Jewish.
Post by The Jews
2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 842,317
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
The degenerate is pathetic!
Post by The Jews
"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-02 16:27:05 UTC
On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 08:08:41 -0700, KWills <***@gmail.comedy>
wrote:

<jew shite b'risshed>
Post by KWills
Except that I'm not Jewish.
Except that you ARE.

I can understand why you're ashamed of being jewish...who wouldn't
be...especially at pissover (jew Easter)?
https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-04-02 18:53:14 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew humiliating me!
It's what we do, Gordon.
LOL
Except that I'm not Jewish.
To Gordon, everyone that is superior to him is Jewish.

Since EVERYONE is superior to him, that can only mean EVERYONE must be
Jewish.

Yeah, we know. It's strange.
Post by KWills
Post by The Jews
2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 842,317
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
The degenerate is pathetic!
And he knows it.

And needs you to point it out to him.

ROFLMJAO!!!
KWills
2021-04-02 19:45:27 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew humiliating me!
It's what we do, Gordon.
LOL
Except that I'm not Jewish.
To Gordon, everyone that is superior to him is Jewish.
Since EVERYONE is superior to him, that can only mean EVERYONE must be
Jewish.
Yeah, we know. It's strange.
It must be difficult for it. To be able to KNOW it is inferior to
everyone else can't be easy.
Post by The Jews
Post by KWills
Post by The Jews
2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 842,317
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
The degenerate is pathetic!
And he knows it.
And needs you to point it out to him.
ROFLMJAO!!!
It appears to be so intellectually inferior, it NEEDS to have the
truth pointed out.
2021-04-02 21:47:30 UTC
On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 12:45:27 -0700, KWilly <***@gmail.comedy>
wrote:

<jew shite b'risshed>
Post by KWills
It must be difficult for it. To be able to KNOW it is inferior to
everyone else can't be easy.
See below, jewboi.
Post by KWills
It appears to be so intellectually inferior, it NEEDS to have the
truth pointed out.
How ironic, coming from a subhuman semite!
https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-04-02 23:07:12 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew humiliating me!
It's what we do, Gordon.
LOL
Except that I'm not Jewish.
To Gordon, everyone that is superior to him is Jewish.
Since EVERYONE is superior to him, that can only mean EVERYONE must be
Jewish.
Yeah, we know. It's strange.
It must be difficult for it. To be able to KNOW it is inferior to
everyone else can't be easy.
It's his *need* for humiliation that's the most difficult for Jews and
other normal people to understand. Some insight:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201408/the-psychology-humiliation
"One critical respect in which humiliation differs from embarrassment
is that, whereas we bring embarrassment upon ourselves, humiliation is
something that is brought upon us by others."

While he embarrasses himself every day, it is the ridicule and
laughter by others that he really craves.

"Tommy confides to his teacher that he has not done his homework. He
feels embarrassment. The teacher reveals this to the whole class. Now
he feels even greater embarrassment. The teacher makes him sit facing
into a corner, provoking the laughter of his classmates. This time, he
feels humiliation."

Now, Tommy didn't neglect his homework for the PURPOSE of being
humiliated. But Gordon's sole *purpose* is to be humiliated.

Continuing...

"We all make certain status claims, however modest they may be, for
example, "I am a competent doctor", "I am a happily married mother",
or even "I am a human being". When we are merely embarrassed, our
status claims are not undermined—or if they are, they are easily
recovered. But when we are humiliated, our status claims cannot so
easily be recovered because, in this case, our very authority to make
status claims has been called into question. People who are in the
process of being humiliated are usually left stunned and speechless,
and more than that, voiceless. "

You will note that Gordon is usually reduced to repeating the same
response over and over again (eg. "shut up Jew") as his humiliation
has rendered him stunned, and unable to respond in any other way.

"In short, humiliation is the public failure of one’s status claims.
Their private failure amounts not to humiliation but to painful
self-realization."

Two key points:

"Potentially humiliating episodes ought to be kept as private as
possible."

...and...

"Note that humiliation need not be accompanied by shame."

Gordon insists on being PUBLICLY humiliated, and does NOT feel shame.
For Gordon, the self-realization that he is inferior to others doesn't
seem to be painful at all. He receives something from being
humiliated by Jews and others. What that is, exactly, is anyone guess.
Ed Rhodes

https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-04-02 15:08:17 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew lie. You can't HELP it, can you?
That you want a picture of my penis is absolute PROOF that you
have bad taste in men. There is no lie in this.
This isn't self deprecation. I'm not a "catch." You can find a
much better man.
--
"The sushi is a lie!"
-- Link Neal
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
2021-04-02 16:29:47 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew lie. You can't HELP it, can you?
That you want a picture of my penis is absolute PROOF that you
have bad taste in men. There is no lie in this.
I have no interest whatsoever in a picture of your genitalia (if any).
Another jew lie.
Post by The Jews
This isn't self deprecation. I'm not a "catch." You can find a
much better man.
You're not even a "catch" for your Salvadoran catalogue 'bride'.
I'm sure she would have preferred a human to a jew.
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-04-02 18:02:39 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew lie. You can't HELP it, can you?
That you want a picture of my penis is absolute PROOF that you
have bad taste in men. There is no lie in this.
I have no interest whatsoever in a picture of your genitalia (if any).
Another jew lie.
If so, why did you BEG for a dick pic from me? Don't waste your
time with avoidance. Answer the question.
Unless you're too embarrassed to answer.
Post by The Jews
This isn't self deprecation. I'm not a "catch." You can find a
much better man.
You're not even a "catch" for your Salvadoran catalogue 'bride'.
I'm sure she would have preferred a human to a jew.
You married a mail order bride? Interesting.
How long did it take for her to leave you? Since you're a sexual
cripple, the marriage could not have been consummated.
Don't try to divert from the questions. Answer them. And answer
them honestly.
2021-04-02 18:37:14 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew lie. You can't HELP it, can you?
That you want a picture of my penis is absolute PROOF that you
have bad taste in men. There is no lie in this.
I have no interest whatsoever in a picture of your genitalia (if any).
Another jew lie.
If so, why did you BEG for a dick pic from me? Don't waste your
time with avoidance. Answer the question.
Unless you're too embarrassed to answer.
There WAS no such request. That's just another jew lie from you.
And you're too embarrassed to admit it.
Post by The Jews
This isn't self deprecation. I'm not a "catch." You can find a
much better man.
You're not even a "catch" for your Salvadoran catalogue 'bride'.
I'm sure she would have preferred a human to a jew.
You married a mail order bride? Interesting.
YOU did. Not interesting.
Post by KWills
How long did it take for her to leave you? Since you're a sexual
cripple, the marriage could not have been consummated.
You should be aksing yourself those very questions!
Post by KWills
Don't try to divert from the questions. Answer them. And answer
them honestly.
What the fuck would a jew like you know about 'honestly'? Absurd!
Anyway, WE aks the questions, jewboi!

Why do you subpeople always get so uppity when pissover comes round?
Haven't you heard of the Blood Curse (Matthew 27:25)???
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-04-02 19:45:04 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew lie. You can't HELP it, can you?
That you want a picture of my penis is absolute PROOF that you
have bad taste in men. There is no lie in this.
I have no interest whatsoever in a picture of your genitalia (if any).
Another jew lie.
If so, why did you BEG for a dick pic from me? Don't waste your
time with avoidance. Answer the question.
Unless you're too embarrassed to answer.
There WAS no such request. That's just another jew lie from you.
And you're too embarrassed to admit it.
Your admission that you're too embarrassed to answer is noted,
accepted and appreciated.
How will you attempt, and fail, to divert from your openly
admitting the truth? Time will tell.
Post by The Jews
This isn't self deprecation. I'm not a "catch." You can find a
much better man.
You're not even a "catch" for your Salvadoran catalogue 'bride'.
I'm sure she would have preferred a human to a jew.
You married a mail order bride? Interesting.
YOU did. Not interesting.
You claim you did. This is seen above.
Post by KWills
How long did it take for her to leave you? Since you're a sexual
cripple, the marriage could not have been consummated.
You should be aksing yourself those very questions!
I can't know how long it took for your mail order bride to leave
you.
Post by KWills
Don't try to divert from the questions. Answer them. And answer
them honestly.
What the fuck would a jew like you know about 'honestly'? Absurd!
Anyway, WE aks the questions, jewboi!
Why do you subpeople always get so uppity when pissover comes round?
Haven't you heard of the Blood Curse (Matthew 27:25)???
I figured you wouldn't answer. You are absolutely SCARED of the
idea of answering. I hope the home health aide will be by soon to
change your nappy.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-04-02 21:48:29 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew lie. You can't HELP it, can you?
That you want a picture of my penis is absolute PROOF that you
have bad taste in men. There is no lie in this.
I have no interest whatsoever in a picture of your genitalia (if any).
Another jew lie.
If so, why did you BEG for a dick pic from me? Don't waste your
time with avoidance. Answer the question.
Unless you're too embarrassed to answer.
There WAS no such request. That's just another jew lie from you.
And you're too embarrassed to admit it.
Your admission that you're too embarrassed to answer is noted,
accepted and appreciated.
How will you attempt, and fail, to divert from your openly
admitting the truth? Time will tell.
I understand that's how he tries to locate you. Emails you asking for
a dick pic hoping that you're reply via email.

He figures either way he'll make out. He'll either get a dick pick he
can beat off to, or he'll try and trace your email to see where you
live, and post your address over and over, like he does to that one
guy.

He'd rather get the dick pic. But you're right-- he'll never admit it.
His fellow goose-steppers already avoid him.
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
2021-04-02 21:51:32 UTC
Post by KWills
The degenerate actually asked me to send him a picture of my
penis. It confirms that he is gay AND has really bad taste in men.
Another jew lie. You can't HELP it, can you?
That you want a picture of my penis is absolute PROOF that you
have bad taste in men. There is no lie in this.
I have no interest whatsoever in a picture of your genitalia (if any).
Another jew lie.
If so, why did you BEG for a dick pic from me? Don't waste your
time with avoidance. Answer the question.
Unless you're too embarrassed to answer.
There WAS no such request. That's just another jew lie from you.
And you're too embarrassed to admit it.
Your admission that you're too embarrassed to answer is noted,
accepted and appreciated.
Your refusal to concede that this is a jew lie is noted, but not
appreciated.
Post by KWills
How will you attempt, and fail, to divert from your openly
admitting the truth? Time will tell.
How can you even DARE to mention truth...you subhumans are ALLERGIC to
truth!
Post by The Jews
This isn't self deprecation. I'm not a "catch." You can find a
much better man.
You're not even a "catch" for your Salvadoran catalogue 'bride'.
I'm sure she would have preferred a human to a jew.
You married a mail order bride? Interesting.
YOU did. Not interesting.
You claim you did. This is seen above.
A jew lie. We know YOU did. I said so above.
Post by KWills
How long did it take for her to leave you? Since you're a sexual
cripple, the marriage could not have been consummated.
You should be aksing yourself those very questions!
I can't know how long it took for your mail order bride to leave
you.
It surely won't be long before yours leaves you. If she hasn't
already.
Post by KWills
Don't try to divert from the questions. Answer them. And answer
them honestly.
What the fuck would a jew like you know about 'honestly'? Absurd!
Anyway, WE aks the questions, jewboi!
Why do you subpeople always get so uppity when pissover comes round?
Haven't you heard of the Blood Curse (Matthew 27:25)???
I figured you wouldn't answer.
I figured you wouldn't understand that WE aks ALL the questions.
Post by KWills
You are absolutely SCARED of the
idea of answering. I hope the home health aide will be by soon to
change your nappy.
Familiarity with incontinence noted.
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-28 17:49:02 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
--
"Save the Devil, Save the World."
S06 E08 of 'Lucifer'
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-28 19:47:46 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Why are YOU hiding behind the name of a known felon?
https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-03-28 20:58:22 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
TRANSLATION: "I'm hiding from Jews! I've been hiding from them all my
life! I'm afraid of getting Nuremberged™! That why I hide in my mom's
basement!"

Understood, Gordon! LOL

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
Ed Rhodes

https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-03-29 11:02:34 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by Ed Rhodes
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
TRANSLATION: "I'm hiding from Jews! I've been hiding from them all my
life! I'm afraid of getting Nuremberged™! That why I hide in my mom's
basement!"
Well I'm not gonne get Nuremberged™ if I can help it!
I don't blame you, Gordon!

ROFLMAO
Ed Rhodes

https://www.avg.com
The Jews

https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-29 07:57:57 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:58:22 -0700, The Jews
Post by The Jews
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
TRANSLATION: "I'm hiding from Jews! I've been hiding from them all my
life! I'm afraid of getting Nuremberged™! That why I hide in my mom's
basement!"
Understood, Gordon! LOL
He's Jewish himself. He's openly admitted to partaking in all
Jewish holidays.
Post by The Jews
“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-29 13:29:05 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:58:22 -0700, jewboi Klaun
<jew shite b'risshed>
He's Jewish himself. He's openly admitted to partaking in all
Jewish holidays.
And there's two MORE lies from our resident compulsive jew LIAR.
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-30 08:41:36 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:58:22 -0700, jewboi Klaun
<jew shite b'risshed>
He's Jewish himself. He's openly admitted to partaking in all
Jewish holidays.
And there's two MORE lies from our resident compulsive jew LIAR.
The truth cannot be a lie, dullard.
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
The Jews
2021-03-29 14:23:43 UTC
Post by The Jews
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
TRANSLATION: "I'm hiding from Jews! I've been hiding from them all my
life! I'm afraid of getting Nuremberged™! That why I hide in my mom's
basement!"
Understood, Gordon! LOL
He's Jewish himself. He's openly admitted to partaking in all
Jewish holidays.
There *is* a lot of self-hatred there.

But then, everyone else hates him too!

ROFLMJAO!!!
Ed Rhodes

https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-30 08:42:02 UTC
Post by The Jews
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
TRANSLATION: "I'm hiding from Jews! I've been hiding from them all my
life! I'm afraid of getting Nuremberged™! That why I hide in my mom's
basement!"
Understood, Gordon! LOL
He's Jewish himself. He's openly admitted to partaking in all
Jewish holidays.
There *is* a lot of self-hatred there.
But then, everyone else hates him too!
ROFLMJAO!!!
The degenerate is DESPERATE for attention. Since it is confined
to its tiny flat, it can't get attention from people in real life. So
he comes to Usenet. And negative attention is better than nothing to a
cretin like it.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
The Jews
2021-03-30 11:46:42 UTC
Post by The Jews
[...]
He's been hiding there for over twenty years. It may be more. I do
know he's been hiding from Chris Morton for over twenty years. He
keeps trying to get my address so he can come "Holocaust" me. Once I
fooled him into thinking he had my address, and he started generating
excuse after excuse as to why he couldn't-- even invented fake,
non-existent forms that had to be filled out before he could. It was
hilarious.

He has known the exact location of one Jewish gentlemen for over 16
years and has never done a thing except rant about him on usenet.
That's because he's too frightened to leave his basement.

He's really quite a pathetic for a neo-Nazi. I really wish some REAL
nazi's would show up here, but none of them want to be associated with
him.

The only logical explanation is that he likes the humiliation from
Jews that he gets. But he's too fucking lazy to make any real effort.

https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-31 09:10:15 UTC
Post by The Jews
[...]
It makes a lot of claims that never become reality.
Post by The Jews
Once I
fooled him into thinking he had my address, and he started generating
excuse after excuse as to why he couldn't-- even invented fake,
non-existent forms that had to be filled out before he could. It was
hilarious.
That's so pathetic, it really is funny.
Post by The Jews
He has known the exact location of one Jewish gentlemen for over 16
years and has never done a thing except rant about him on usenet.
That's because he's too frightened to leave his basement.
It can't leave. It's housebound.
Post by The Jews
He's really quite a pathetic for a neo-Nazi. I really wish some REAL
nazi's would show up here, but none of them want to be associated with
him.
They would be embarrassed of the degenerate.
Post by The Jews
The only logical explanation is that he likes the humiliation from
Jews that he gets. But he's too fucking lazy to make any real effort.
I'm not Jewish, but it THRIVES on the humiliation I give it.
Post by The Jews
"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't
need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
Loser!
--
After all is said and done,
more is said than done.
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-30 13:41:55 UTC
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 01:42:02 -0700, KWills <***@gmail.comedy>
wrote:

<jew shite b'risshed>
Post by KWills
The degenerate is DESPERATE for attention. Since it is confined
to its tiny flat, it can't get attention from people in real life. So
he comes to Usenet. And negative attention is better than nothing to a
cretin like it.
Ironic, coming from a Cracovian asshole who LIVES on alt.conspiracy!
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-29 07:57:37 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
Why are YOU hiding behind the name of a known felon?
Your FEAR of honesty is noted.
Why do you "attack" your fellow Jews by claiming everyone else is
Jewish? I really do want to know. Though I know you can't be honest
and answer. You will prove me right, as you ALWAYS do.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-29 13:30:44 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
Why are YOU hiding behind the name of a known felon?
Your FEAR of honesty is noted.
Your ALLERGY to honesty has been noted LONG AGO. Now answer the
QUESTION, jewboi!
Post by KWills
Why do you "attack" your fellow Jews by claiming everyone else is
Jewish? I really do want to know. Though I know you can't be honest
and answer. You will prove me right, as you ALWAYS do.
You will continue to wallow in your jew delusions, as you ALWAYS do.
https://www.avg.com
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-03-28 20:59:26 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
Given the amount of glue Gordon huffs on any given day, he probably
can't remember his real name.

[chuckle]
KWills
2021-03-29 07:58:09 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:59:26 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:17:16 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
How seriously did Ed kick your ass that you have to hide behind
his name?
Given the amount of glue Gordon huffs on any given day, he probably
can't remember his real name.
[chuckle]
It would make sense.
What's most odd is how he's PROUDLY admitted to being Jewish, yet
tries to use the Judean religion to insult others. The degenerate has
some serious issues.
Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht.
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-29 13:32:29 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:59:26 -0700, jewboi Klaun
<jew shite b'risshed>
It would make sense.
What's most odd is how he's PROUDLY admitted to being Jewish, yet
tries to use the Judean religion to insult others. The degenerate has
some serious issues.
How ironic, coming from someone who refuses even to acknowledge that
his jewishness is RACIAL and nothing to do with religion!
https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-03-29 14:27:20 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:59:26 -0700, jewboi Klaun
<jew shite b'risshed>
It would make sense.
What's most odd is how he's PROUDLY admitted to being Jewish, yet
tries to use the Judean religion to insult others. The degenerate has
some serious issues.
How ironic, coming from someone who refuses even to acknowledge that
his jewishness is RACIAL and nothing to do with religion!
Jew: a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional
religion is Judaism. Known to instill deathly fear in Nazis, who will
often kill themselves rather than face Jewish wrath.

When it became apparent that the Nazis were about to lose the war,
Germany's leaders (including Goebbels and Hitler) spoke publicly in
favor of suicide [Selbstmord, or self-murder] as an option. Hitler
declared on 30 August 1944 during a military briefing, "It’s only [a
fraction] of a second. Then one is redeemed of everything and finds
tranquility and eternal peace. Why, I'm told you can't even feel your
new Jewish masters peeing on your rotting corpse!"

Here are some beautiful photos of Nazis that - instead of facing
revenge at the hands of the Jews- killed themselves and help cleanse
the world of Nazi filth.

Himmler

Goering

Goebbels
He looks a little overdone! Wife Magda AND ALL FIVE children
"Selbstmorded," too! Well, not the children, they were just murdered.
But they would have grown up to be Nazi scum anyway!

Hans Frank
Oh, sorry! Frank didn't kill himself- we Nuremberged™ him! LOL

Walter Dönicke

Deputy Mayor of Leipzig Ernst Kurt Lisso and his wife Renate Lisso
*and* daughter Regina!
https://bit.ly/2LOa94l
Close up of the cute hitlerite daughter!

Three Nazi bitches in the park! Selbstmorded!

Hitler
Too bad we couldn't get a nice photo of his corpse, but they took him
outside and burned him like you would, oh, say, garbage.

Some Stupid Frenchman
Had to help this traitor commit suicide, LOL

YOUR turn now, Gordon!!!
Ed Rhodes

https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-03-29 18:43:03 UTC
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
If that's all you can manage, boy, I'll have to ignore you.

So, either entertain me or go away.
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-29 20:29:58 UTC
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 11:43:03 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Don't your jew auto title loan shop bosshesh give you the veek off for
jew Eashter, jewboi??? Next year in Al-Qudsh! BE there!
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-30 08:41:46 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:59:26 -0700, jewboi Klaun
<jew shite b'risshed>
It would make sense.
What's most odd is how he's PROUDLY admitted to being Jewish, yet
tries to use the Judean religion to insult others. The degenerate has
some serious issues.
How ironic, coming from someone who refuses even to acknowledge that
his jewishness is RACIAL and nothing to do with religion!
I know you want everyone to share your religion, but not everyone
is Jewish.
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-30 13:43:59 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:59:26 -0700, jewboi Klaun
<jew shite b'risshed>
It would make sense.
What's most odd is how he's PROUDLY admitted to being Jewish, yet
tries to use the Judean religion to insult others. The degenerate has
some serious issues.
How ironic, coming from someone who refuses even to acknowledge that
his jewishness is RACIAL and nothing to do with religion!
I know you want everyone to share your religion, but not everyone
is Jewish.
I know you really know this, but being a jew asshole is nothing to do
with religion.
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-03-31 09:11:20 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:59:26 -0700, jewboi Klaun
<jew shite b'risshed>
It would make sense.
What's most odd is how he's PROUDLY admitted to being Jewish, yet
tries to use the Judean religion to insult others. The degenerate has
some serious issues.
How ironic, coming from someone who refuses even to acknowledge that
his jewishness is RACIAL and nothing to do with religion!
I know you want everyone to share your religion, but not everyone
is Jewish.
I know you really know this, but being a jew asshole is nothing to do
with religion.
You still proudly admitted to being Jewish. Unless you want to
state your openly admitting to being Jewish was a lit, you will need
to explain why you "attack" your own people.
KWills
2021-03-28 17:48:26 UTC
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:55:45 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
I know this is off topic for aff-f. I apologize for cross posting
this to the group. But I want to ensure Klaus sees that there is
someone who can't tell us apart.
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-
scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin PS - That proves it!
It proves really stupid people will believe bunk while ignoring
reality. Nothing more.
Now read this, *dear klaus*
I'm not Klaus, stupid. If you can't tell us apart, there really
is no hope for you.
'Klaus' is a jew and so are you. You people all look the same.
I don't know what, if any, religious views Klaus holds, l0/0n.
But since I am an atheist, I can't be Jewish. I don't follow any
religion or practices.
Are you really as DESPERATE for my attention as you present?
--
Check out %'s picture from 2016.
2021-03-28 19:50:08 UTC
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:55:45 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
I know this is off topic for aff-f. I apologize for cross posting
this to the group. But I want to ensure Klaus sees that there is
someone who can't tell us apart.
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-
scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin PS - That proves it!
It proves really stupid people will believe bunk while ignoring
reality. Nothing more.
Now read this, *dear klaus*
I'm not Klaus, stupid. If you can't tell us apart, there really
is no hope for you.
'Klaus' is a jew and so are you. You people all look the same.
I don't know what, if any, religious views Klaus holds, l0/0n.
Nor do I, but I do know he's a g-ddam jew.
Post by KWills
But since I am an atheist, I can't be Jewish. I don't follow any
religion or practices.
Being a jew has nothing to do with religion. It's all about RACE.
That's why jews LOOK jewish, jewboi! You've already been told that.
And **most** jews are atheists.
https://www.avg.com
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-03-28 13:16:03 UTC
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:55:45 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
I know this is off topic for aff-f. I apologize for cross posting
this to the group. But I want to ensure Klaus sees that there is
someone who can't tell us apart.
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-
scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin PS - That proves it!
It proves really stupid people will believe bunk while ignoring
reality. Nothing more.
Now read this, *dear klaus*
I'm not Klaus, stupid. If you can't tell us apart, there really
is no hope for you.
It's the glue huffing. After a while there are no brain cells left to
destroy and it goes to work on the optic nerve, I guess.
KWills
2021-03-28 17:48:46 UTC
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 06:16:03 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:55:45 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
I know this is off topic for aff-f. I apologize for cross posting
this to the group. But I want to ensure Klaus sees that there is
someone who can't tell us apart.
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-
scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin PS - That proves it!
It proves really stupid people will believe bunk while ignoring
reality. Nothing more.
Now read this, *dear klaus*
I'm not Klaus, stupid. If you can't tell us apart, there really
is no hope for you.
It's the glue huffing.
That would explain a lot regarding why the guy is stump stupid. I
used to try to educate him, but quickly found he's reached the
pinnacle of his educational life. He is unable to learn at this point.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
After a while there are no brain cells left to
destroy and it goes to work on the optic nerve, I guess.
I doubt we look alike either. Though I don't know what you look
like, so it is *possible* for us to look similar.
--
"Save the Devil, Save the World."
S06 E08 of 'Lucifer'
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-03-28 20:12:00 UTC
Post by KWills
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 21:55:45 +0000 (UTC), Noble Lafabre
I know this is off topic for aff-f. I apologize for cross posting
this to the group. But I want to ensure Klaus sees that there is
someone who can't tell us apart.
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-sherri-tenpenny-covid-was-created-to-
scare-world-to-take-injection-that-will-kill-them-video/
Justin PS - That proves it!
It proves really stupid people will believe bunk while ignoring
reality. Nothing more.
Now read this, *dear klaus*
I'm not Klaus, stupid. If you can't tell us apart, there really
is no hope for you.
It's the glue huffing.
That would explain a lot regarding why the guy is stump stupid. I
used to try to educate him, but quickly found he's reached the
pinnacle of his educational life. He is unable to learn at this point.
One of his aspirations is to be as stupid as a stump. He has a long
hard climb ahead of him to reach that.