Progress
2020-11-16 01:26:04 UTC
He cured hairloss:

https://web.archive.org/web/20050612021959/http://axlrools.freeservers.com/whats_new.html
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-16 02:07:10 UTC
https://web.archive.org/web/20050612021959/http://axlrools.freeservers.
com/whats_new.html
The picture on the right shows the blemish, which Ernie acknowledged he had
removed. Ergo, IT is the earlier picture.

Stop lying.
Justin Tyme
I wouldn't be so sure. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-18 22:02:44 UTC
https://web.archive.org/web/20050612021959/http://axlrools.freeserver
s. com/whats_new.html
The picture on the right shows the blemish, which Ernie acknowledged
he had removed. Ergo, IT is the earlier picture.
Stop lying.
I wouldn't be so sure. Justin
You wouldn't be sure of WHAT? The picture on the right shows the blemish
Ernie acknowledged that he'd had removed. The one on the left doesn't show
it. ergo, the pictures are reveresed. I'm sorry if reality refuses to
submit to your delusions, but that's just the way it is.
Justin Tyme
Well, Ernie did say farrell played a shell game with his pics. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-19 01:18:15 UTC
https://web.archive.org/web/20050612021959/http://axlrools.freeserv
er s. com/whats_new.html
The picture on the right shows the blemish, which Ernie
acknowledged he had removed. Ergo, IT is the earlier picture.
Stop lying.
I wouldn't be so sure. Justin
You wouldn't be sure of WHAT? The picture on the right shows the
blemish Ernie acknowledged that he'd had removed. The one on the left
doesn't show it. ergo, the pictures are reveresed. I'm sorry if
reality refuses to submit to your delusions, but that's just the way
it is.
Well, Ernie did say farrell played a shell game with his pics. Justin
Immaterial. Ernie said he had the blemish removed. Ergo, any picture
WITH the blemish is from BEFORE pictures WITHOUT the blemish. These
pictures have been reveresed, and all the photographic evidence on hand
so far shows that Ernie only LOST hair through that period.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-19 01:32:30 UTC
[...]
You need a new pair of eyeglasses. Justin