I apologize
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-07 15:49:16 UTC
Dear MG.

I apologize for any flaming I have done over the past few days.

In the end, I'm only a HUMAN BEING.

I am runnin ga gambit of emotions right now.

I may get over the death of my Mother, my only true friend.

Or I may not.

But I sure don't have the RIGHT to come here showing my ass.

Thank you,

ALN
Government Shill #2
2018-08-07 21:10:53 UTC
Are you replying to a 12 year old thread?

On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 08:49:16 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Dear MG.
Who, or what, is MG?
Post by Andrew Nichols
I apologize for any flaming I have done over the past few days.
Flaming? Not seen any flaming.
Post by Andrew Nichols
In the end, I'm only a HUMAN BEING.
We all are.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I am runnin ga gambit of emotions right now.
Fair enough.
Post by Andrew Nichols
I may get over the death of my Mother, my only true friend.
Or I may not.
I hope you do.
Post by Andrew Nichols
But I sure don't have the RIGHT to come here showing my ass.
You have a donkey?
Post by Andrew Nichols
Thank you,
Chin up man.

"I voted for Trump and didn't have to think twice about it."
Andrew Luke Nichols
alt.conspiracy - 17 January 2017
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-08 09:55:13 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Dear MG.
I apologize for any flaming I have done over the past few days.
Did I miss some posts? I didn't see any flaming from you.
Post by Andrew Nichols
In the end, I'm only a HUMAN BEING.
I am runnin ga gambit of emotions right now.
I may get over the death of my Mother, my only true friend.
Or I may not.
You won't. You never will.
It will get easier. You will find yourself able to live your life
with the pain of her passing lessening. You will reach a point where
her being gone, while sad, won't bring about an episode of depression.
But you'll never "get over the death of [your] mother."
Post by Andrew Nichols
But I sure don't have the RIGHT to come here showing my ass.
Please don't! I'm confident no one wants to see that,
Post by Andrew Nichols
Thank you,
De nada.
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-08 11:23:21 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
But I sure don't have the RIGHT to come here showing my ass.
Please don't! I'm confident no one wants to see that,
Post by Andrew Nichols
Thank you,
De nada.
That has to be the kindest, thoughtful reply you ever made to one of my threads.

Thank you K. Wills,

aLN
KWills Shill #3
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-08 16:02:05 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Dear MG.
I apologize for any flaming I have done over the past few days.
In the end, I'm only a HUMAN BEING.
Does it really matter? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-08 19:13:33 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Andrew Nichols
Dear MG.
I apologize for any flaming I have done over the past few days.
In the end, I'm only a HUMAN BEING.
Does it really matter? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
I guess it doesn't my Friend.

ALN
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-08 20:40:43 UTC
I guess it doesn't my Friend.

ALN
***
Don’t let Manny play his mind games with you.
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-09 00:53:02 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
I guess it doesn't my Friend.
ALN
***
Don’t let Manny play his mind games with you.
Thank you Ed.

ALN
e***@hotmail.com
2018-08-09 02:46:17 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
I guess it doesn't my Friend.
ALN
***
You're welcome. You and I have butted heads many times, most of the time we don't agree, but when you open your heart, you shouldn't have to deal with people playing games with you.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 05:07:17 UTC
Don’t let Manny play his mind games with you.
Using "mind games" to convert someone into a terrorist? I think many
religions are experts in that field, NOT just ISIS. :)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 14:50:09 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Don’t let Manny play his mind games with you.
Using "mind games" to convert someone into a terrorist? I think many
religions are experts in that field, NOT just ISIS. :)
I suspect many computer games are doing exactly that, including that
suicide game called Blue Whale!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)

Basically, it's trolling and bullying to push players to the "death edge"?
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-09 15:36:54 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Don’t let Manny play his mind games with you.
Using "mind games" to convert someone into a terrorist? I think many
religions are experts in that field, NOT just ISIS. :)
I suspect many computer games are doing exactly that, including that
suicide game called Blue Whale!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
Basically, it's trolling and bullying to push players to the "death edge"?
Does it really matter? ;)

ALN

<SNIP>
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 16:08:38 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Don’t let Manny play his mind games with you.
Using "mind games" to convert someone into a terrorist? I think many
religions are experts in that field, NOT just ISIS. :)
I suspect many computer games are doing exactly that, including that
suicide game called Blue Whale!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
Basically, it's trolling and bullying to push players to the "death edge"?
Does it really matter? ;)
I DO NOT see what you see, Your Honor! Do you see humans or slaves? :)
Andrew Nichols
2018-08-09 16:24:31 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Don’t let Manny play his mind games with you.
Using "mind games" to convert someone into a terrorist? I think many
religions are experts in that field, NOT just ISIS. :)
I suspect many computer games are doing exactly that, including that
suicide game called Blue Whale!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
Basically, it's trolling and bullying to push players to the "death edge"?
Does it really matter? ;)
I DO NOT see what you see, Your Honor! Do you see humans or slaves? :)
Everyone is a slave to something my friend.

Some to power. Some to money. Some to pussy.

And most, to the Internet.

Take care,

ALN
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 16:26:56 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
I DO NOT see what you see, Your Honor! Do you see humans or slaves? :)
Everyone is a slave to something my friend.
Some to power. Some to money. Some to pussy.
And most, to the Internet.
Wrong, there are people who does NOT need slaves. Why trust others? Do
you? :)
Post by Andrew Nichols
Take care,
You talking to me or the one trying to stab me in my back? :)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 05:05:57 UTC
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Does it really matter? :)
I guess it doesn't my Friend.
There are so many terrorists in Usenet that one could easily be a
victim. Be careful, Your Honor!
2018-08-09 08:51:41 UTC
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 12:13:33 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nichols
Post by Andrew Nichols
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Andrew Nichols
Dear MG.
I apologize for any flaming I have done over the past few days.
In the end, I'm only a HUMAN BEING.
Does it really matter? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ?????
I guess it doesn't my Friend.
It is best to ignore Chang. As of the time I write this, he has
NEVER offered anything of value.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 16:17:21 UTC
It is best to ignore Chang. As of the time I write this, he has
NEVER offered anything of value.
Is this your mind game, and the Force, to convert someone to terrorist,
just, to prove that you are an expert if not a prophet? :)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-09 16:22:20 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
      It is best to ignore Chang. As of the time I write this, he has
NEVER offered anything of value.
Is this your mind game, and the Force, to convert someone to terrorist,
just, to prove that you are an expert if not a prophet? :)
BTW, the work of counter-terrorism seem to depend on predictions, and
prophecies!! Oh well.... :)