The Fat Tubby Crash Is Coming - Weren't Tax Cuts Supposed to MAGA? LOL!
Add Reply
;)
2018-11-12 21:46:35 UTC
Guggenheim Partners Global Chief Investment Officer Scott Minerd warned on Monday that the U.S. economy is on a collision course due to excessive corporate debt and said he has prepared by buying higher credit-quality investments.
I told you 10 years ago that Obama Marxism/Democrats would crash the
economy and then 3 years ago I told you it would start to nbe noticable
in 5 years. Well, the people at the top that know what Obama was really
doing are now preparing for that *GRAND DEPRESSION* Which is almost
guaranteed by the Democrats win in the House... they will do as I said
and obstruct TRUMP's attempt to fix the mess Obama left behind.

We needed the GDP GROWTH to hit at least 7% and for TRUMP to cut the
*RATE OF GROWTH OF THE GOVERNMENT. And Democrats were never going to
allow that, which means that TRUMP needed to do it in the face of the
Democrats obstruction. The fact he has almost no way to grow the GDP
and downsize Government with Democrats having power to stall the
progress that has been made.

WE ARE DOOMED.

I tld you that 3 years ago and I told you 8 years ago that it was going
to happen but I couldn't pin down the timing until 3 years ago when I
saw the perfect storm of shit hitting the fan (SHTF) headed our way and
I predicted it way back then. It will be all but obvious to anyone but
Dumbass Democrats by 2021.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-11-12 22:38:37 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 16:46:35 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty-Then fire the
proton torpedoes-there's NO sign of intelligent life down here ";)"
Post by ;)
I told you 10 years ago that Obama Marxism/Democrats would crash the
economy
Weren't you also babbling about Obama being a Muslim? Or born in
Africa?

Or some other weird shit like that?
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-11-12 22:53:33 UTC
Guggenheim Partners Global Chief Investment Officer Scott Minerd warned
on Monday that the U.S. economy is on a collision course due to
excessive corporate debt and said he has prepared by buying higher
credit-quality investments.
ƒ oCorporate credit is clearly the big excess that needs to be flushed
out of the system,ƒ said Minerd at the Reuters Global Investment 2019
Outlook Summit.
General Electric Co is just one example of a broader problem, he said.
Its stock fell as much as 10 percent on Monday when GE Chief Executive
Officer Larry Culp said he is pursuing assets sales with ƒ ourgencyƒ
to reduce its high debt. Yields on GE bonds, which once had the highest
investment-grade ratings, have spiked sharply higher in recent weeks.
ƒ oThere are chinks in the armor and things are going to give,ƒ Minerd
said.
Guggenheim expects $1 trillion of investment debt will be downgraded to
junk status as the Fed raises rates and the economy slows over the next
two years.
That has prompted him to move up in quality, buying ostensibly risk-free
30-year Treasury ƒ oSTRIPSƒ securities. He and said he started on
Friday liquidating holdings in one investment-grade company, which he
declined to name.
Minerd said it would be premature now to stop hiking interest rates but
added that the U.S. Federal Reserve will struggle to engineer a soft
landing in coming months because of the extent of corporate
indebtedness, an analysis he said he has shared as a member of the
Federal Reserve Bank of New Yorkƒ Ts Investor Advisory Committee on
Financial Markets.
ƒ oWeƒ Tre in the process of slowly killing the expansion,ƒ he said. ƒ
oAny attempt to rein in credit is ultimately going to blow up.ƒ
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-investment-summit-guggenheim/guggenhei
ms-minerd-says-high-corporate-debt-bodes-ill-for-u-s-economy-idUSKCN1NH2C
And with all those overly-generous tax cuts corporations got, how come
they're all in debt? Taxpayer bailout time again, kiddies.
Time for more tax cuts to fuel the economy to heights unseen since the heady
Bush glory days of Autumn 2008. We can pay for the governmental expenses
with huge piles of debt that will be meaningless until such a time that
Democrats take over and then the blame will be theirs. Perhaps taxes can go
up on the middle class quicker than planned but don't touch Corporate America
or the wealthy because they never have enough money.
Limbaugh's lobotomy
2018-11-13 03:33:27 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Time for more tax cuts to fuel the economy to heights unseen since the heady
Bush glory days of Autumn 2008. We can pay for the governmental expenses
with huge piles of debt that will be meaningless until such a time that
Democrats take over and then the blame will be theirs.
Too late. The blame's already theirs. Everybody knows that big old blue
wave crashed the markets. The Fed fought Trump and then the blue wave
gave markets the coup de gras.

<grabs popcorn>

#nevertrump blue wavers even bragged "it's not the economy, stupid!"

https://duckduckgo.com/?q="it's+not+the+economy"

So be it, it's not the economy - voters won't care when their blue
wave crashes all of the markets. They'll be content to watch #nevertrump
witch hunts while their blue wave makes them poorer.
Limbaugh's lobotomy
2018-11-13 04:25:09 UTC
Post by Limbaugh's lobotomy
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Time for more tax cuts to fuel the economy to heights unseen since the heady
Bush glory days of Autumn 2008. We can pay for the governmental expenses
with huge piles of debt that will be meaningless until such a time that
Democrats take over and then the blame will be theirs.
Too late. The blame's already theirs. Everybody knows that big old blue
wave crashed the markets. The Fed fought Trump and then the blue wave
gave markets the coup de gras.
<grabs popcorn>
#nevertrump blue wavers even bragged "it's not the economy, stupid!"
https://duckduckgo.com/?q="it's+not+the+economy"
So be it, it's not the economy - voters won't care when their blue
wave crashes all of the markets. They'll be content to watch #nevertrump
witch hunts while their blue wave makes them poorer.
You were warned. You got dumb...

The Stock Market is up massively since the Election, but is now taking a
little pause - people want to see what happens with the Midterms. If you
want your Stocks to go down, I strongly suggest voting Democrat. They
like the Venezuela financial model, High Taxes & Open Borders!
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 30, 2018.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-13 19:14:52 UTC
Trump is trying to blame the people NOT EVEN IN POWER YET for the dip in the market that was predicted right after his massive tax cut.

Trump is doing what he’s always done, looking for scapegoats for his own bad decisions.
Limbaugh's lobotomy
2018-11-13 03:02:18 UTC
#BeamMeUpScotty