MOLOKA`I — UPDATE ——►►► C.P.S. TORTURE OF CHILDREN
Ras
2020-09-17 19:42:16 UTC
MOLOKA`I — UPDATE ——► C.P.S. TORTURE OF CHILDREN

————————————————————————————

DIRECT POLICE GANG STALKING,
THIRD WORLD POLICE TACTICS,
PATHETIC, WHEN IN U.S.A.

BISHAW / JUARIO POLICE FAMILY:

* Direct Harassment Of Mother / Victim
By Bishaw Related Neighborhood Woman.
Existing T.R.O. -- Now 12 Month Restraining Order
By The Mother / Victim,
Against Bishaw Close Knit Filipino Family.

* Bishaw Juario Direct Police Officer Gang Stalking
Of Mother / Victim.
Third World Police Threats To Mother.

* Bishaw Juario Verbal Smears Deep State Style
Same Police Family.
TOTAL LIES, VERBAL SMEARS.
TEXACO.
AND AT NAPA BATTLEFIELD.

* BISHAW FOSTER PARENTS,
Behind The Child Abuse, Mental And Physical,
With Medical Issues, Etc., Etc.
BISHAW HAS THE CHILDREN NOW !

* Bishaw Family Members(s), Including The Above
Mentioned Bishaw Psychotic Harassment And
12 Month Restraining Order:

THEY ARE TAUNTING MOTHER / VICTIM,
VERBALLY HARASSING, TRYING TO MAKE FUN
OF MOTHER / VICTIM,
THAT THE CHILDREN / KEIKI WERE LEGALLY
KIDNAPPED BY A BISHAW C.P.S. POLICE
CONSPIRACY.

* Same Deep State Style Crooked Police
Plot At Japanese Hardware Store,
Verbal Smears, Lies,
Bishaw Juario Police Family Plot.
Transvestite Tickets Location,
"Coco" Iwamoto Psycho Japanese,
And Bishaw / Juaro Police Smear Plot.

* I KNOW MANY WONDERFUL FILIPINOS.
MANY WHO ARE ASSUREDLY NOT WITH THE
EVIL THIRD WORLD DEATH AND THREATS
FROM THE LIKES OF DUTERTE / PHILIPPINES.

THE BISHAW / JUARO THING ON MOLOKA`I
IS DEFINATELY OUT OF CONTROL !
THEY ARE OUT FOR TOTAL CONTROL,
THROUGH EVIDENCE I HAVE PRESENTED.

THE BOUNTY ($) PLOT
THE STEALING OF FOUR (4) KANAKA MAOLI KEIKI / CHILDREN
THROUGH C.P.S.

CHILD ABUSE OF CHILDREN !

BISHAW / JUARIO POLICE CONNECTED C.P.S.
CONSPIRACY !

—————————————————————

LATEST REPORTS FROM RESIDENTS
OF MOLOKA'I.

BULLETIN BOARDS ON THE ISLAND OF MOLOKA`I
ASKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT TO BE
FOSTER PARENTS.

WELL, A SERIES OF SADISTS DECIDED TO CASH IN ($),
AND NOW THEY ARE TORTURING AND ABUSING AND
MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY HARMING MY EXTENDED
OHANA.

HAWAI`I / Moloka`i — C.P.S. TORTURE OF CHILDREN ◄—— STACY CRIVELLO
————————————————————————————————————

THE BIGGEST MAHALO TO:

STACY HELM CRIVELLO

STACY CRIVELLO HAS PERSONALLY HELPED A OHANA ON MOLOKA'I
WHO IS HAVING DIFFICULTIES WITH CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES (C.P.S.),
MY EXTENDED OHANA. I CANNOT THANK STACY CRIVELLO ENOUGH
FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE FOR THIS OHANA, AND HELPING THEM
TO GET BACK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY . . . MOTHER WITH CHILDREN
AGAIN.

STACY CRIVELLO — RIGHT NOW, STILL ENGAGED IN COMMUNITY AFFAIRS,
NEVER HAVING GIVEN-UP HER PERSONAL OUTREACH AND VERY EVIDENT
CONCERNS FOR THE PEOPLE OF MOLOKA'I.

C.P.S. / CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
HAVE KIDNAPPED THE CHILDREN AND AT THIS VERY MOMENT
AND ARE CONDUCTING PURE CHILD ABUSE,
MENTAL ABUSE,
AND PHYSICAL HARM:

RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.
FOUR (4) CHILDREN / KEIKI HAVE BEEN DIVIDED INTO
TWO (2) SEPERATE ABUSIVE "homes".

AS OF THIS VERY MOMENT,

* CHILDREN HAVE BEEN GIVEN NEW NAMES
(Un-Believably Shocking)
* CHILDREN ARE BEING BEATEN
(Un-Believably Shocking)
* BED BUGS BITES ON BODIES
(Un-Believably Shocking)
* RING WORM
(Un-Believably Shocking)

NONE OF THESE THINGS WERE GOING ON WITH BIRTH MOTHER.

THE CHINESE C.P.S. WOMAN IS LOOKING FOR MONETARY BOUNTY
ON CHILDREN.

CHINESE HAVE THE LOWEST REGARD FOR FELLOW
HUMAN BEINGS.

THESE SAME KEIKI / CHILDREN ARE BEING TORTURED IN FOSTER CARE.
I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT AN INVESTIGATION WILL BE HAPPENING.
I AM SHOCKED AND UPSET THAT MY EXTENDED OHANA
IS BEING PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSED BY THE
DEGENERATE FILTHY PEOPLE TAKING CARE OF THIS
PARTICULAR OHANA.
THE MOTHER IS DEVASTATED,
ONLY RE-UNIFICATION TO THE BIRTH MOTHER IS PROPER.

OTHERWISE A WHOLE SENATOR NANCY SCHAEFER INVESTIGATION
INTO THE UN-WHOLESOME ABUSE "homes" ON MOLOKA'I.
I SWEAR TO ALMIGHTY GOD I WILL CAUSE SUCH AN INTERNATIONAL
TEMPEST REGARDING WHAT IS GOING ON !

ON 'SILLY' MOLOKA`I.

I WOULD HOPE THAT STACY HELM CRIVELLO COULD STEP IN AND
STOP THIS MADNESS, REGARDING THE HOOLEHUA / FARRINGTON,
MAUNALOA OHANA,
WITH FOUR (4) KEIKI WHO HAVE BEEN LEGALLY KIDNAPPED.

ONLY RE-UNIFICATION WITH THE BIRTH MOTHER OF THE CHILDREN
IS PROPER.

THEY ARE BEING ABUSED RIGHT NOW !
AND THEY ARE EVEN CHANGING THEIR NAMES !
YOU EVIL MOTHER FUCKING COUNTY EMPLOYEES !
A TAG TEAM OF TOTAL EVIL !

CHINESE CONTROLLER OF C.P.S. MOLOKA`I IS
A MONSTER. SHE HAS NEVER CALLED ME WHEN
I CALLED HER. STATING THAT SHE WAS BUSY
BECAUSE END OF MONTH CRUNCH TIME,
IN OTHER WORDS MORE CHILDREN TO BE
SOLD AND STOLEN THROUGH C.P.S.
AND THE MONETARY BOUNTY ($) BONUS FOR
KIDNAPPING CHILDREN WITH QUOTAS
AND BOUNTIES,
THIS EVIL CHINESE DEVIL CREATURE !
CHINESE HAVE THE LOWEST REGARD FOR HUMAN BEINGS.

2020 I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF CHINESE NON-SENSE.
C.P.S. MOLOKA`I -- EVIL CHINESE VIRUS.

2020 I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF CHINESE NON-SENSE !
Demetrius Vanderpool
2020-09-19 10:19:02 UTC
DIRECT POLICE GANG STALKING, THIRD WORLD POLICE TACTICS, PATHETIC,
Irrelevant. But the former hoax "covid-19" survival, Boris Johnson, is
wearing a fake mouth mask. The picture explained by an unbelievable
mainstream fake media stupid text:

"Prime Minister Boris Johnson is pictured during a visit to the Jenner
Institute in Oxford. Like the flu, this coronavirus spreads when someone
who is infected (but may not know it) coughs, sneezes, laughs,
sings or shouts, spraying tiny droplets packed with viruses into the air"

but hey, this retard can't possibly catch nor spread this fake "covid-19"
anymore. Where are all the heroes gone??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8749657/DR-MICHAEL-MOSLEY-
Heres-let-second-wave-wash-you.html