Yet more MI5 stuff
Add Reply
M***@closed.gov.uk
2021-02-07 19:45:15 UTC
19:17 07/02/2021

bbcnews-070221

I have felt completely de-motivated again today. I have done nothing
all day. I've just been watching TV.

There has been MI5 mindcontrol again today, in the TV room of our
house. I thought, "what's wrong now", why are MI5 harassing me again.
The guy on the MI5 mindcontrol answered, "you're a nutter".

I was watching the weather girl on the BBC NEWS channel, a few minutes
before 6 pm. She jerked her head three or four times within the space
of two or three minutes. This was because she was anxious. The reason
she was anxious is
that MI5 spy on my house with audio and video, and the weathergirl was
anxious because of something the MI5 agents had said to her about me.

The clip is named "witness history" on the current USB memory stick. I
was wondering whether to delete the clip or not, and decided not to. I
think my decision is correct.

The certainty that the clip is about me is 100%.

This particular behaviour, jerking of the head, is one of my
behaviours, although much reduced since years ago. It is also an
occasional feature of other people on the TV, eg a few days ago Mary
Nightingale of ITN.
Inge Mueller
2021-02-07 20:37:02 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
19:17 07/02/2021
bbcnews-070221
I have felt completely de-motivated again today. I have done nothing
all day. I've just been watching TV.
There has been MI5 mindcontrol again today, in the TV room of our
house. I thought, "what's wrong now", why are MI5 harassing me again.
The guy on the MI5 mindcontrol answered, "you're a nutter".
They don't really think that. He was probably just reading from a
script. They aim mindcontrol at you because they think you're a
security risk.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I was watching the weather girl on the BBC NEWS channel, a few minutes
before 6 pm. She jerked her head three or four times within the space
of two or three minutes. This was because she was anxious. The reason
she was anxious is
that MI5 spy on my house with audio and video, and the weathergirl was
anxious because of something the MI5 agents had said to her about me.
Quite possible.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The clip is named "witness history" on the current USB memory stick. I
was wondering whether to delete the clip or not, and decided not to. I
think my decision is correct.
The certainty that the clip is about me is 100%.
Agreed.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
This particular behaviour, jerking of the head, is one of my
behaviours, although much reduced since years ago. It is also an
occasional feature of other people on the TV, eg a few days ago Mary
Nightingale of ITN.
It's symptomatic of Tourette's Syndrome. One of the characters in the
2004 TV series 'Nighty Night' starring Julia Davis exhibited this same
behaviour.
https://www.avg.com
Peeler
2021-02-07 21:55:42 UTC
On Sun, 07 Feb 2021 21:37:02 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Inge Mueller", farted again:

<FLUSH more of the psychopath's usual clinically insane bullshit unread>

...and all the sick shit's gone! LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
g***@gmail.com
2021-04-07 01:45:53 UTC
Dude, Mike is a nice guy, but he's severely mentally ill. Why are you trying to make his life worse? If he paid attention to you, which he won't, his paranoid delusions are a
self-contained system, you'd only make him worry more. Does he seem like someone who needs or deserves that? It's completly puerile and obvious to try baiting someone by
exaggerating their delusions. Do you think it'd make you famous or notorious on this dead medium, if one of your stupid ideas got into Mike's head?

I really don't see why a grown adult would do this. A 13 year old would call it childish and dickish. It's just obvious and idiotic. Why do you do it? You think somebody's going to
get a laugh, at your idea that nobody has had before in the almost 30 year history of Mike's posting on the Internet? Get your arse over to /pol and try think up some controversial
plan to get some comedy president elected again. You'll be an hero to them.

if love is a drug, then, ideally, it's a healing, healthful drug... it's
kind of like prozac is supposed to work (without the sexual side
effects and long-term damage to the brain and psyche)
Inge Mueller
2021-04-07 12:41:09 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
[...]
D00d Greenbaum (is jewish, this name?), there are no such things as
auditory hallucinations. By their very nature, there is no way anyone
can prove they exist, regardless of the claims of the assorted jew
quacks and charlatans who infest the psychiatric industry. Mike knows
what's been going on far better than you. He has been the beneficiary
of MI5 mind control for over 30 years. He's even written a book about
it. Are you suggesting he's LYING? Why would he?
NEMO
2021-04-07 12:50:10 UTC
Q: How do you get a one-armed Polack out of a tree?
A: Wave to him.
OLD!
Freedom for Gaza
2021-04-07 16:53:20 UTC
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 12:50:10 +0000 (UTC), FAKE NEMO aka jew paedophile
shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN shpammed from STD.COM:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
Peeler
2021-04-07 17:49:55 UTC
On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 17:53:20 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Freedom for Gaza", farted
Post by Freedom for Gaza
Q: How do you get a one-armed Polack out of a tree?
A: Wave to him.
OLD!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
WHAT??? And stop exposing you for the sick spammer, perv and troll that you
are? NO WAY!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2021-04-07 13:01:18 UTC
On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 13:41:09 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Inge Mueller
D00d Greenbaum (is jewish, this name?), there are no such things as
auditory hallucinations. By their very nature, there is no way anyone
can prove they exist, regardless of the claims of the assorted jew
quacks and charlatans who infest the psychiatric industry. Mike knows
what's been going on far better than you. He has been the beneficiary
of MI5 mind control for over 30 years. He's even written a book about
it. Are you suggesting he's LYING? Why would he?
Are you demonstrating AGAIN what a SICK ASSHOLE you are, dreckserb Razovic?
ROTFLOL
g***@gmail.com
2021-04-10 19:32:55 UTC
Mein GOTT IN HIMMEL you're a low-quality troll. That's the BEST you came up with? You can't prove hallucinations exist, because they don't exist, sehr amusant. Tres sophistiquée.
You wanna spend more time on your posts. Post less, but try and make them actually clever or funny or something. There's been some genius trolls over the years, and what the kids
these days call "shitposters". You're among stiff competition. At the bottom. Go on, make the effort, see if you can surprise yourself. I dare you to make me laugh. Or even not
yawn.

Fucking hell. You're not cut out for this line of work as a comedy troll. You could try batshit racist, or incoherent nonsenseposter, you might be good at those. It's a fuckin'
shame Trump season is over. You'd still have been useless but at least nobody would have noticed you among the other hundred million.

Hey dude.. <titter, smirk>... you know that holocaust? Did... <pffft!> did it happen? <fnar! k'yuk! f'tib!>

Inge Mueller
2021-04-10 20:50:14 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
[...]
Listen up, jewboi d00d Greenbaum, how exactly DO you prove the
existence of something which allegedly only exists in someone's
'mind'? They don't exist just because you jew quacks/charlatans say
so.

And as for the 'holocaust'®™, of course it never happened. There's
far too many of you jew cocksuckers running around for any kind of
'genocide'®™ to have happened.

<snigger>
NEMO
2021-04-10 20:55:08 UTC
Post by Inge Mueller
Listen up,
No, YOU listen up: STAY AWAY from HUMAN forums, you shiteating, pissdrinking,
donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement
nazoid PAEDO filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on
an hourly basis.

Thank you!
Inge Mueller
2021-04-10 21:53:19 UTC
On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 20:55:08 +0000 (UTC), FAKE NEMO aka jew

Peeler
2021-04-10 21:58:43 UTC
On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 22:53:19 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Freedom for Gaza
Post by NEMO
Post by Inge Mueller
Listen up,
No, YOU listen up: STAY AWAY from HUMAN forums, you shiteating, pissdrinking,
donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement
nazoid PAEDO filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on
an hourly basis.
Thank you!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
WHAT??? And stop exposing you for the shiteating, pissdrinking,
donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of
sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth that you are? NO WAY!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2021-04-10 21:38:45 UTC
On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 21:50:14 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Inge Mueller", farted again:

<FLUSH more of the typical idiotic & psychopathic BULLSHIT unread again>

...and nothing's left, yet again! LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>