Trump Winning Election Lawsuits
2021-02-08 20:23:47 UTC
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/trump-is-winning-election-lawsuits-in-case-you-havent-heard
KWills
2021-02-09 09:39:33 UTC
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 14:23:47 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/trump-is-winning-election-lawsuits-in-case-you-havent-heard
Wow. That guy is almost as big a liar as you.
A case being dismissed is NOT a win for the plaintiff. It is a
loss. Any intelligent and honest person will realize this.

"You may be surprised to learn that, of these 21 cases, Trump has
won 14 and lost 7. "
No. Trump has lost each and every one. Either by dismissal or
adjudication. This is public information. None of it is sealed, so
it's very easy to verify.
And, of course, you checked to make sure. Only a real idiot would
post something without verifying the information first. So this begs
the question, why did you post that which you knew, and know, to be a
lie?
I know you won't answer. You'll try to divert or you'll run away
from the truth.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

2021-02-09 14:56:09 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/trump-is-winning-election-lawsuits-in-case-you-havent-heard
Wow. That guy is almost as big a liar as you.
A case being dismissed is NOT a win for the plaintiff. It is a
loss. Any intelligent and honest person will realize this.
"You may be surprised to learn that, of these 21 cases, Trump has
won 14 and lost 7. "
No. Trump has lost each and every one. Either by dismissal or
adjudication. This is public information. None of it is sealed, so
it's very easy to verify.
And, of course, you checked to make sure. Only a real idiot would
post something without verifying the information first. So this begs
the question, why did you post that which you knew, and know, to be a
lie?
I know you won't answer. You'll try to divert or you'll run away
from the truth.
Face the facts. Trump got almost 75% of the vote. They are going to
overturn this thing. The military knows this and they are going to
support the constitution. Nothing can stop what's coming. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-09 15:42:25 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
No, Justin. Trump won the "walk-in" vote. The "mail-in" vote
overwhelming went for Biden, and put him over the top.

The military isn't going to do anything. If they were, they would have
before the count, and certainly before the inauguration.

Biden is in the White House. He is doing his duely elected job as
President of the United States. No one is going to change that.

I tell you what. You don't like me calling you names? Stop promoting
baseless, treasonous Qanon lies, and go back to promoting Ernie's
worthless method, and I'll stop ending each post by calling you stupid.

Until then, you're still... you know... stupid!
Justin Tyme
2021-02-09 16:29:38 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
The military was watching the results arrive in real time. They knew the
Dems were going to cheat and they have let this entire thing play out.
It is the only way the people would understand.

Most of congress and the senate knew there was fraud and they approved
of it anyway. They are in big trouble.

The news media knew there was fraud and they ignored it and lied. They
too are in big trouble.

It is a new morning in America and Trump just happens to be the greatest
president of our generation. Maybe of all time. That's winning. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-09 17:38:14 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Trump milked the taxpayers for MILLIONS of dollars, took credit for
other people's achievements, and walked away from responsibilites for
the job.

"When you're President, whatever you do, you're responsible. When you're
President, whatever you don't do, you're responsibile." - Donald Trump,
tweeting to Barack Obama.

"I take no responsibility at all." - Donald Trump, on his actions during
the COVID disaster.

He was a fraud. I can see why you liked him. He's gone now. He lost the
vote. He tried everything to keep the mail in votes from getting
counted, because he KNEW they would cost him the election. One of the
FEW true things he ever said was; "If mail in voting becomes popular, no
Republican will ever win again."
Justin Tyme
2021-02-10 13:46:04 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
president of our generation. Maybe of all time. That's winning. Justin
Trump milked the taxpayers for MILLIONS of dollars, took credit for
other people's achievements, and walked away from responsibilites for
the job.
"When you're President, whatever you do, you're responsible. When you're
President, whatever you don't do, you're responsibile." - Donald Trump,
tweeting to Barack Obama.
"I take no responsibility at all." - Donald Trump, on his actions during
the COVID disaster.
He was a fraud. I can see why you liked him. He's gone now. He lost the
vote. He tried everything to keep the mail in votes from getting
counted, because he KNEW they would cost him the election. One of the
FEW true things he ever said was; "If mail in voting becomes popular, no
Republican will ever win again."
Mail in voting was prone to massive fraud. Just one aspect of this
rigged election.

As one of the only 25% who voted for Biden the thing you need to
remember is this: Trump was a winner. A winner who won. Take
Philadelphia, take Atlanta, take Maricopa county, take Milwaukee...then
wonder. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-11 02:01:09 UTC
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Post by Justin Tyme
wonder. Justin
Trump was NEVER a "winner." Even in 2016, the majority of the populence
wanted NOTHING to do with him. He only "won" because of an antiquated
system HE HIMSELF was badmouthing, until it got him the Oval Office.
KWills
2021-02-11 11:30:34 UTC
On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 07:46:04 -0600, Justin Tyme
[...]
Why is there NO evidence of fraud?
Post by Justin Tyme
As one of the only 25%
You shouldn't have dropped out of school.
Biden won 81,283,098 votes. That's 51.3% of the votes cast.
Post by Justin Tyme
who voted for Biden the thing you need to
remember is this: Trump was a winner. A winner who won.
But he lost. Even Trump admitted this.
Post by Justin Tyme
Take
Philadelphia, take Atlanta, take Maricopa county, take Milwaukee...then
wonder. Justin
What should we wonder about? Should we wonder why you are
DESPERATE to appear mentally ill even though your attempt at an
insanity defense failed?
I eagerly await to see the means by which you will try, and fail,
to divert from the truth I've posted.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2021-02-10 10:06:32 UTC
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 08:56:09 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
I did and do. You are the one who keeps posting that which you
KNOW to be a lie.
Post by Justin Tyme
Trump got almost 75% of the vote.
No he did not.
Post by Justin Tyme
They are going to
overturn this thing.
An overturn of the lawful election results was attempted on
January 6, 2021. It failed.
Post by Justin Tyme
The military knows this and they are going to
support the constitution. Nothing can stop what's coming. Justin
You did as I expected. Rather than deal with the truth , you
attempt to divert from it.
The reality is, you linked to a video you KNEW to be nothing but
lies. Explain why you did so.