Settled: Boston Tea Riot no different than "antifa" property destruction
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-02 17:39:54 UTC
This is not in rational dispute.
It's very different, there is no revolution this is an election.

the TEA PARTY was a tax dispute. A tax dispute with a TYRANT who was a
King and made laws by dictate. You get to vote on this and have
representation. And if enough people agree with your views then you
might get to have the Constitutional aspects of your views implemented.

The problem here is that you want UNCONSTITUTIONAL things to be made law
and you are willing to do it by mandates and edicts which are illegally
imposed and subvert the Constitution.
--
That's karma

*I figured out how Biden and Obama can get some people to their rallies*
to hear their speeches.

They need to go to a BIG DEMOCRAT RUN CITY and go downtown to a good
shopping district and then hold a rally so the people attending can Loot
and burn and riot while they listen to Marxist speeches that promise
them FREE STUFF....
Just Wondering
2020-11-02 18:31:18 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
This is not in rational dispute.
It's very different, there is no revolution this is an election.
To be fair, the Boston Tea Party was in 1773, preceding the revolution
by about 2 1/2 years.

THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE (Condensed Version)

To: Great Britain

We’ve decided to not be controlled by you any more, and you deserve
to be told why.

People have rights. Governments are supposed to uphold those rights.
When they try to take those rights away, it's okay to get a new
government. We need to do it now, because King George has ignored
our rights.

King George sucks.
King George sucks.
He has passed bad laws, and ignored good ones.

King George sucks.
King George sucks.
King George sucks and sucks and sucks and sucks and sucks and sucks
and sucks.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns,
and destroyed the lives of our people.
He really sucks. Really. Really, really sucks.

We told you all this before, but you didn’t listen. You know, that's
why we left England in the first place.

We therefore declare ourselves free from King George.

Sincerely, John Hancock and friends.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-02 19:15:58 UTC
On 11/2/2020 10:39 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard
who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
This is not in rational dispute.
It's very different, there is no revolution this is an election.
Typical #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty incoherence.
To be fair, the Boston Tea Party was in 1773, preceding the revolution
by about 2 1/2 years.
Exactly, Hansen, you sleazy shyster.  It had nothing to do with the
Declaration of Independence.  It was an expression of political and
social outrage over oppression, exactly the same as the BLM peaceful
protests and the maverick looters who were not linked to BLM.
And the King would have found them guilty and had them put onto English
NAVY SHIPS as slaves to serve out their sentence for tax crimes.

Today the #BLM and ANTIFA are criminals as well and wanted for their
crimes, except the FBI and the local DEMOCRAT run police that are
ORDERED BY THE DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS and Mayors are NOT trying to enforce
the laws that are being violated.

But when the elections are over the statute of limitations will have a
while to go before their crime are no longer crimes. Which means
tomorrow night they may become wanted criminals. Just as the men of the
Boston TEA PARTY WERE wanted by the King.

The irony being they #BLM and ANTIFA want the tyranny of the COMMUNIST
one PARTY RULE like having a KING. So #BLM and ANTIFA aren't for
FREEDOM they're for taxes and tyranny and undoing what the Boston TEA
PARTY helped create. NO one is behind #BLM and ANTIFA except the people
who HATE AMERICA.
Here's what we know.  If you right-wingnut knuckle-dragging fat fucks
had been alive in 1773-1783, you all would have been Loyalists who would
have decried the Boston Tea Riot in exactly the same terms you condemn
the property destruction during the righteous BLM protests.  This also
is not in rational dispute.
#BLM and ANTIFA wants TYRANNY... They aren't the REVOLUTION revisited
#BLM and ANTIFA are the KINGS THUGS....

them FREE STUFF....
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-02 19:33:00 UTC
On 11/2/2020 11:15 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
This is not in rational dispute.
It's very different, there is no revolution this is an election.
Typical #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty incoherence.
To be fair, the Boston Tea Party was in 1773, preceding the
revolution by about 2 1/2 years.
Exactly, Hansen, you sleazy shyster.  It had nothing to do with the
Declaration of Independence.  It was an expression of political and
social outrage over oppression, exactly the same as the BLM peaceful
protests and the maverick looters who were not linked to BLM.
And the King would have found them guilty and had them put onto
English NAVY SHIPS as slaves to serve out their sentence for tax crimes.
Which is what you right-wingnut knuckle-dragging cocksuckers would have
supported had you been alive back then.  So why do you laud the Boston
tea rioters as patriotic heroes today?
NO I support the U.S. Constitution from back then, written after the
Revolution was successful and the King was dethroned for his lawlessness
in the Colonies which required extreme lawlessness to fight against the
oppression and the King who was no longer their TYRANT King.

#BLM and ANTIFA are the equivalent of Kings THUGS trying to oppress the
people with their Marxist Tyranny. And when they lose the attempt to
steal the freedom they'll be hunted down as the scum they are.

them FREE STUFF....
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-02 21:29:43 UTC
On 11/2/2020 11:33 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
This is not in rational dispute.
It's very different, there is no revolution this is an election.
Typical #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty incoherence.
To be fair, the Boston Tea Party was in 1773, preceding the
revolution by about 2 1/2 years.
Exactly, Hansen, you sleazy shyster.  It had nothing to do with the
Declaration of Independence.  It was an expression of political and
social outrage over oppression, exactly the same as the BLM
peaceful protests and the maverick looters who were not linked to BLM.
And the King would have found them guilty and had them put onto
English NAVY SHIPS as slaves to serve out their sentence for tax crimes.
Which is what you right-wingnut knuckle-dragging cocksuckers would
have supported had you been alive back then.  So why do you laud the
Boston tea rioters as patriotic heroes today?
NO I support the U.S. Constitution
There was no U.S. Constitution in 1773,
And since I didn't say there was, I was right to say I support it.

It's kind of obvious... I'm surprised you just discovered it.

It isn't even the the Unites States so you're suggesting that the Boston
Tea Party is somehow NOT a crime when the King was the actual Ruler of
the COLONIES. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE BOSTON TEA PARTY was in support
of the people, while #BLM and ANTIFA are against the people. The East
Indies TEA COMPANY was all the tiny shops of the people. it was the
CORRUPT PAL of the CORRUPT KING and it wasn't harming the people to NOT
buy the TEA the KING was trying to force them to drink.

You equate #BLM and ANTIFA as some kind of heroes and as I said before,
they haven't won the war so they can't write the HISTORY. UNTIL THEY
WIN THE REVOLUTION AND SET UP THEIR NEW MARXIST TYRANNY, THEY'RE just
common criminals.

AFTER THAT, they'd be newly hated AUTHORITARIANS.

them FREE STUFF....
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-03 05:38:04 UTC
On 11/2/2020 1:29 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
On 11/2/2020 11:15 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged
fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a
sleazy rent-skip chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
We're talking about what you /would/ have done in 1773.  You would have
supported the maximum punishment of the tea rioters.
Like the Boston TEA PARTY I wouldn't BURN the TOWN DOWN to piss off
people that don't live there or own any businesses there... They dumped
some tea into the harbor.... all it did was make sure that the TEA that
was being forced on them, couldn't be forced on them. And it made a
statement about the TEA TAX.

them FREE STUFF....
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-03 09:58:47 UTC
On 11/2/2020 9:38 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
You would have supported the maximum punishment for the
property-destroying tea rioters.
Thanks for admitting this.
And again you think your stupid comments are cleaver.

After you delete what I said. Good luck with that in prison. Something
tells me you won't be here long enough to finish any revolution. You're
the cannon fodder.

There are thinkers and then there are the followers... we can see what
you are.

them FREE STUFF....
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-02 21:36:31 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]

Indies TEA COMPANY was *NOT* all the tiny shops of the people. it was

them FREE STUFF....
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-02 18:54:22 UTC
On 11/2/2020 9:39 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
This is not in rational dispute.
It's very different,
It was no different.  It was property destruction as an expression of
political and social outrage,
It was a tax revolt against a system that gave them no vote on their
representation.

And No one suggested that they were innocent of a crime against the
KING. I'm sure they were wanted men, and many men who violated the Kings
laws were sold into slavery aboard an ENGLISH MILITARY VESSEL.

Claiming that #BLM or ANTIFA are not guilty of a crime is different from
writing history where they won the years of war against the KING that
would have made them slaves for their crime of wanting fair taxes and
representation.

If those #BLM and ANTIFA are revolting against being over taxed, they
needed to Make that the center of their revolt. But the funny part is
that the #BLM and ANTIFA are the ones voting DEMOCRATS and DEMOCRATS are
the ones raising their taxes. Which means that #BLM and ANTIFA are
revolting against the government that they created, the DEEP STATE and
the DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION of Obama/Biden.

If they're to be heroes they need to all vote for TRUMP. And DUMP the
Biden CRIME SYNDICATE.