Forgive Him
2018-04-30 16:19:30 UTC
K Wills paid his debt to society. Forgive him.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-30 19:35:56 UTC
There is no proof that k. wills has ever done anything, been convicted of anything, or done any time for anything that we need to forgive Home for.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-30 21:01:43 UTC
There is no proof that k. wills has ever done anything, been convicted
of anything, or done any time for anything that we need to forgive
Home for.
Marston has made it clear the information isn't about me. He
posts it solely in the hopes I'll join Lar$on's cult.
Forgive him....
e***@hotmail.com
Who? Marston? Sorry, he’s got to apologize for what he said about my wife before I consider forgiving him!
marston shores
2018-05-01 06:03:47 UTC
he’s got to apologize for what he said about my wife before I consider forgiving him!
I posted the truth about the subhuman.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-01 11:08:07 UTC
he’s got to apologize for what he said about my wife before I consider forgiving him!
I posted the truth about the subhuman.
******
“Take the sheet off your face, boy! It’s a brand new day!”

It must be horrible, being you, with that stuff skittering around in your brain.

The worst part is, you don’t even see it.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-01 09:01:47 UTC
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 21:38:56 -0500, "Justin Tyme"
There is no proof that k. wills has ever done anything, been convicted
of anything, or done any time for anything that we need to forgive
Home for.
Marston has made it clear the information isn't about me. He
posts it solely in the hopes I'll join Lar$on's cult.
----------
Forgive him....
Forgiveness presupposes repentance. There is nothing to suggest
Marston, or Lar$on, will ever repent.
http://gg.gg/3v904

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

marston shores
2018-05-01 06:02:09 UTC
Marston has made it clear the information isn't about me.
It doesn't matter. Return to Rev. Larson and I will not post it anymore.
BDK
2018-05-01 06:29:12 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Marston has made it clear the information isn't about me.
It doesn't matter. Return to Rev. Larson and I will not post it anymore.
Nobody gives a shit what you post, scumbag.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Justin Tyme
2018-05-01 02:38:25 UTC
wrote in message news:12e9d176-2502-4efa-990c-***@googlegroups.com...

There is no proof that k. wills has ever done anything, been convicted of
anything, or done any time for anything that we need to forgive Home for.

Yes, there is. All you have to do is review the posts of Marston and
myself. The proof is in the details.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-01 02:49:13 UTC
There is no proof that k. wills has ever done anything, been convicted of
anything, or done any time for anything that we need to forgive Home for.

Yes, there is. All you have to do is review the posts of Marston and
myself. The proof is in the details.
*****
The “detail” is that neither of you can show jthat k. wills is “Kent.” Marston has given up trying to prove it, he now acknowledges that’s hes in it to get k. back to Rev. Lar$on’s fold.

You? You’re just a troll.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-01 09:01:55 UTC
There is no proof that k. wills has ever done anything, been convicted of
anything, or done any time for anything that we need to forgive Home for.
Yes, there is. All you have to do is review the posts of Marston and
myself. The proof is in the details.
*****
The “detail” is that neither of you can show jthat k. wills is “Kent.”
Marston has given up trying to prove it, he now acknowledges that’s
hes in it to get k. back to Rev. Lar$on’s fold.
You? You’re just a troll.
I suppose it's time I come clean. I had hoped this would never
come out, but...

In 1987 I got a speeding ticket outside of Coralville, Iowa. I
was doing over 80, but the officer dropped it to 70 in a 55 so that
I'd have a lower fine to pay. If I recall correctly, it was around
$45.00.
In the winter of 1991 I got a parking ticket. I parked in front
of one of the dorms in Iowa City for more than the posted five minute
time limit. I was there nearly an hour and a half. I had to pay $5.00.
In late summer of 2002 I got a ticket for failing to renew my
license plate tags. I still feel a bit stupid for this one. The fine
came to $30.00.

I am deeply ashamed of my crimes.

Ok, in reality I'm a little embarrassed that I spaced off
renewing my tags. I think the $5.00 fine was financially wise. The
nearest parking garage was three blocks away and charged $5.50 every
30 minutes. I continued to park in the five minute spot when visiting,
but was never cited again.
I paid the total assigned for each offence cited.
Wow. It feels so good to get my dark criminal history off my
chest. I just hope my confession doesn't diminish the way the regulars
in the group see me.
marston shores
2018-05-01 06:04:17 UTC
All you have to do is review the posts of Marston and myself.
I don't need a sinner to help me, fiend!
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-01 11:14:10 UTC
All you have to do is review the posts of Marston and myself.
I don't need a sinner to help me, fiend!
*****
Between bigotry, blasphemy, and lying, there is no help for you.

The Pit is waiting for you.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-01 09:01:39 UTC
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 21:38:25 -0500, "Justin Tyme"
Post by e***@hotmail.com
There is no proof that k. wills has ever done anything, been convicted of
anything, or done any time for anything that we need to forgive Home for.
Yes, there is. All you have to do is review the posts of Marston and
myself. The proof is in the details.
But Marston has admitted the information isn't about me.
You claim I live in Iowa while having an Arkansas land line. How
do you explain this?
http://gg.gg/3v904

marston shores
2018-05-01 06:01:29 UTC
There is no proof that k. wills has ever done anything
It doesn't matter. I will post the text until Kenty returns to Rev. Larson.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-01 11:09:37 UTC
So you acknowledge that you’re deliberately lying. Good to know.
marston shores
2018-05-01 06:00:38 UTC
K Wills paid his debt to society.
Until he states he lied about Rev. Larson, no forgiveness will be granted.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-05-01 11:04:30 UTC
Since he told the truth that you can’t accept, no forgiveness is needed.
KWills Shill #3
2018-05-02 09:06:57 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by Justin Tyme
K Wills paid his debt to society.
Until he states he lied about Rev. Larson, no forgiveness will be granted.
*****
Since he told the truth that you can’t accept, no forgiveness is needed.
The evidence is cumulative and undeniable. I have no idea what
Lar$on is up to now, but he certainly was a con man.