Video: Trump Supporters Stop ‘Antifa’ From Breaking Into Capitol
Add Reply
Andrew W
2021-01-09 11:29:49 UTC
https://www.theepochtimes.com/video-trump-supporters-stop-antifa-from-breaking-into-capitol_3649380.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-08-3

There’s been much controversy over who exactly forcefully entered the
Capitol building during Wednesday’s protest. They’ve been labelled solely as
Trump supporters by most legacy media. But video footage appears to show a
different picture.
Michael Christ
2021-01-09 20:37:22 UTC
Post by Andrew W
https://www.theepochtimes.com/video-trump-supporters-stop-antifa-from-breaking-into-capitol_3649380.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-08-3
There’s been much controversy over who exactly forcefully entered the
Capitol building during Wednesday’s protest. They’ve been labelled
solely as Trump supporters by most legacy media. But video footage
appears to show a different picture.
Interesting multi-level interests at the expense of Trump supporters?

It is all deceit and smoke and mirrors anyway but it does appear that
the USA does have a groundswell of 'revolutionists' on its hands using
whatever 'slogan' they can to create chaos.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."