"f**k white people" and "f**k the police"
Siri Cruise
2020-09-09 09:43:45 UTC
"Black Lives Matter rioters on Sunday were filmed screaming "f**k white people"
and "f**k the police" at an elderly white couple dining outside at a restaurant
in Pittsburgh and then assaulting a white man in the street."

*Burn Loot Murder* group strikes again!
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›
2020-09-09 09:52:54 UTC
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 05:43:45 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Siri Cruise
<***@invalid.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@news.usenetfire.com>:

โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก "Black Lives Matter rioters on Sunday were filmed screaming "f**k white
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก people" and "f**k the police" at an elderly white couple dining outside
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก at a restaurant in Pittsburgh and then assaulting a white man in the
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก street."
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก http://youtu.be/GTFRFToajn0
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก *Burn Loot Murder* group strikes again!
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก

the guy that got assaulted was riding his bike aggressively through the protest and grabbed a woman's breast.

the beer was offered to another protestor.

calm down, beavis...

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Skeeter
2020-09-09 13:53:07 UTC
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 04:52:54 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 05:43:45 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Siri Cruise
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
???????????
???????????
I watched the video liar. Just admit you support the violence.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›
2020-09-09 18:06:56 UTC
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:53:07 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<***@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@4ax.com>:

โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกOnWed,09Sep202004:52:54-0500,๐Ÿ’ฉ'sOwner??
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก<***@127.0.0.1>wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกOnWed,9Sep202005:43:45-0400,LOANDBEHOLD;SiriCruise
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก<***@invalid.invalid>determinedthatthefollowingwasofgreat
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกimportanceandsubsequentlydecidedtofreelyshareitwithusin
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก<***@news.usenetfire.com>:???????????
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก??????????????????????"BlackLivesMatterriotersonSundaywere
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกfilmedscreaming"f**kwhite???????????people"and"f**kthepolice"
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกatanelderlywhitecouplediningoutside???????????atarestaurantin
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกPittsburghandthenassaultingawhitemaninthe???????????street."
http://youtu.be/GTFRFToajn0
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก???????????*BurnLootMurder*groupstrikesagain!???????????theguy
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกthatgotassaultedwasridinghisbikeaggressivelythroughtheprotest
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกandgrabbedawoman'sbreast.thebeerwasofferedtoanother
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกprotestor.calmdown,beavis...
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกIwatchedthevideoliar.Justadmityousupporttheviolence.

did you watch the ENTIRE video with the nice white people screaming epithets at the protesters and grabbing and punching at and shoving them with their fat faces all red and ears on fire?

hey, was anybody killed by the protesters like this "gender reveal" fire has done?

hint: you'll see the FULL video soon but by then you'll be on about the next thing that black people did that you didn't like while you ignore the predominant contribution of violence and murder that happens every day handed out by your favorite white people.

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

Skeeter
2020-09-09 22:38:57 UTC
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 13:06:56 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
did you watch the ENTIRE video with the nice white people screaming epithets at the protesters and grabbing and punching at and shoving them with their fat faces all red and ears on fire?
I watched it and the diners were minding their own business when the
punks started disrupting everything.
That's a stupid "butwhatabout"
Speckled Green Lotus
2020-09-09 23:11:46 UTC
Post by Skeeter
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 13:06:56 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
did you watch the ENTIRE video with the nice white people screaming
epithets at the protesters and grabbing and punching at and shoving them
with their fat faces all red and ears on fire?
I watched it and the diners were minding their own business
when the punks started disrupting everything.
I saw it too; it was (ahem) very non-violent.

[irrelevant exchange with Snowfakey snipped]
Speckled Green Lotus
%
nagdabbit
Speckled Green Lotus
2020-09-09 23:34:19 UTC
Post by Skeeter
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 13:06:56 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
did you watch the ENTIRE video with the nice white people screaming
epithets at the protesters and grabbing and punching at and shoving them
with their fat faces all red and ears on fire?
I watched it and the diners were minding their own business
when the punks started disrupting everything.
I saw it too; it was (ahem) very non-violent.
[irrelevant exchange with Snowfakey snipped]
nagdabbit
Hah! I've got ~your~ number; you're just making fun of me.
Speckled Green Lotus
%
no i'm not , i was going to but then i didn't
Speckled Green Lotus
2020-09-10 00:21:06 UTC
Post by Skeeter
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 13:06:56 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
did you watch the ENTIRE video with the nice white people screaming
epithets at the protesters and grabbing and punching at and shoving
them with their fat faces all red and ears on fire?
I watched it and the diners were minding their own business
when the punks started disrupting everything.
I saw it too; it was (ahem) very non-violent.
[irrelevant exchange with Snowfakey snipped]
nagdabbit
Hah! I've got ~your~ number; you're just making fun of me.
no i'm not , i was going to but then i didn't
I'm glad of that, thank you.
Speckled Green Lotus
%
2020-09-10 01:20:05 UTC
Post by Skeeter
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 13:06:56 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
did you watch the ENTIRE video with the nice white people screaming
epithets at the protesters and grabbing and punching at and shoving
them with their fat faces all red and ears on fire?
I watched it and the diners were minding their own business
when the punks started disrupting everything.
I saw it too; it was (ahem) very non-violent.
[irrelevant exchange with Snowfakey snipped]
nagdabbit
Hah! I've got ~your~ number; you're just making fun of me.
no i'm not , i was going to but then i didn't
I'm glad of that, thank you.
don't get all rambunctious yet , lets see how it goes for a while ,
i may find a reason to flip then again i might just flip for ,
what you'll consider no reason at all
Speckled Green Lotus
2020-09-10 01:30:53 UTC
Post by Skeeter
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 13:06:56 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
did you watch the ENTIRE video with the nice white people screaming
epithets at the protesters and grabbing and punching at and shoving
them with their fat faces all red and ears on fire?
I watched it and the diners were minding their own business
when the punks started disrupting everything.
I saw it too; it was (ahem) very non-violent.
[irrelevant exchange with Snowfakey snipped]
nagdabbit
Hah! I've got ~your~ number; you're just making fun of me.
no i'm not , i was going to but then i didn't
I'm glad of that, thank you.
don't get all rambunctious yet , lets see how it goes for a while ,
i may find a reason to flip then again i might just flip for ,
what you'll consider no reason at all
I know that, I've seen you in action.
See me not calling you fickle, OK?
Speckled Green Lotus
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›
2020-09-10 01:32:15 UTC
On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 02:30:53 +0100, LO AND BEHOLD; ***@snowfakey.invalid
(Speckled Green Lotus) determined that the following was of great
<1owhtjp.176mq6a1azox25N%***@snowfakey.invalid>:

โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก % <***@gmail.com> wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On 2020-09-09 5:21 p.m., Speckled Green Lotus wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก % <***@gmail.com> wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On 2020-09-09 4:34 p.m., Speckled Green Lotus wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก % <***@gmail.com> wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On 2020-09-09 4:11 p.m., Speckled Green Lotus wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก Skeeter <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 13:06:56 -0500, ๐Ÿ’ฉ's Owner ??
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก <***@127.0.0.1> wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก did you watch the ENTIRE video with the nice white people screaming
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก epithets at the protesters and grabbing and punching at and shoving
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก them with their fat faces all red and ears on fire?
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก I watched it and the diners were minding their own business when the
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก punks started disrupting everything.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก I saw it too; it was (ahem) very non-violent. [irrelevant exchange with
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก Snowfakey snipped]
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก nagdabbit
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก Hah! I've got ~your~ number; you're just making fun of me.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก no i'm not , i was going to but then i didn't
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก I'm glad of that, thank you.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก don't get all rambunctious yet , lets see how it goes for a while , i
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก may find a reason to flip then again i might just flip for , what
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก you'll consider no reason at all
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก I know that, I've seen you in action. See me not calling you fickle,
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก OK?

it might be fateful if you fingered him as fickle, freddy.

2020-09-10 00:00:42 UTC
On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 00:11:46 +0100, LO AND BEHOLD; ***@snowfakey.invalid
<1owhmze.1rpga5bfdiid7N%***@snowfakey.invalid>:

[...]
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก [irrelevant exchange with Snowfakey snipped]
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก

the "punks" were 10 yards away before "mister hungry man dinner" unleashed a barrage of mean names and racist shit that would get him arrested if he said it at a cop who was busy preserving disorder in trump's america.

Siri Cruise
2020-09-09 14:44:37 UTC
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 05:43:45 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Siri Cruise
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก "Black Lives Matter rioters on Sunday were filmed screaming "f**k white
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก people" and "f**k the police" at an elderly white couple dining outside
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก at a restaurant in Pittsburgh and then assaulting a white man in the
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก street."
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก http://youtu.be/GTFRFToajn0
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก *Burn Loot Murder* group strikes again!
โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
the guy that got assaulted was riding his bike aggressively through the protest and grabbed a woman's breast.
the beer was offered to another protestor.
calm down, beavis...
"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...
Only a nigger would say that after watching the
video, so fuck off nigger.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›
2020-09-09 18:11:14 UTC
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 10:44:37 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Siri Cruise
<***@news.usenetfire.com>:

โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก In article <qJRqhIjp$***@127.0.0.1>, ***@127.0.0.1 says...
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 05:43:45 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Siri Cruise
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก <***@invalid.invalid> determined that the following was of great
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก <***@news.usenetfire.com>:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก "Black Lives Matter rioters on Sunday
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก were filmed screaming "f**k white โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก people" and "f**k the police" at an elderly white couple dining outside
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก at a restaurant in Pittsburgh and
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก then assaulting a white man in the โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก street." โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก http://youtu.be/GTFRFToajn0
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก *Burn Loot Murder* group strikes again!
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝกโฝก the guy that got assaulted was riding
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก his bike aggressively through the protest and grabbed a woman's breast.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก the beer was offered to another protestor. calm down, beavis... "4 out
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก Only a ni--er would say that after watching the video, so fuck off
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก ni--er.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก

OOH FAOMY!!!!

you gonna lynch someone, jethro?