Big Time Squatchin' Coming Up
2020-09-03 19:51:13 UTC
Two expeditions in the next 30 or so days. Rather excited, I must say.

I know most of you out there probably don't even believe Bigfoot exists.
So be it. You are entitled to you opinion.

I used to be that way myself until I gained a little inside info on
where the creatures are concentrated. Most of you think I am a master
squatcher because of all of the experiences I have had, but the truth
is, that I hike for Bigfoot very little, but when I do, I always know
where they are concentrated and I often get genuine activity.

The truth is, Bigfoot can be seen almost everywhere from time to time.
One has even been spotted emerging from a dilapidated building near
downtown Detroit.

This time I am going to have my woman with me so I'll be putting on my
game face. Look for a little extra epic bravado. I've got my almost-new
SUV so I am looking to go deep in the bush.

Justin
Jose Aul
2020-09-05 15:52:38 UTC
Two expeditions in the next 30 or so days. Rather excited, I must say.
I know most of you out there probably don't even believe Bigfoot exists.
So be it. You are entitled to you opinion.
UN Forced to Admit Gates-funded Vaccine is Causing Polio Outbreak in
Africa
https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/09/04/un-forced-to-admit-gates-funded-
vaccine-is-causing-polio-outbreak-in-africa/

This really should be one of the biggest public health scandals of the
decade, but instead it’s given little attention – mainly because of the
high-profile nature of the people and organisations involved.

The United Nations has been forced to admit that a major international
vaccine initiative is actually causing a deadly outbreak of the very
disease it was supposed to wipe-out.

While international organisations like the World Health Organization
(WHO) will regularly boast about ‘eradicating polio’ with vaccines—the
opposite seems to be the case, with vaccines causing the deaths of scores
of young people living in Africa.

Health officials have now admitted that their plan to stop ‘wild’ polio
is backfiring, as scores children are being paralyzed by a deadly strain
of the pathogen derived from a live vaccine – causing a virulent wave of
polio to spread.
Justin Tyme
That proves it. Justin
KWills
2020-09-06 08:31:44 UTC
Post by Jose Aul
Post by Justin Tyme
Two expeditions in the next 30 or so days. Rather excited, I must say.
I know most of you out there probably don't even believe Bigfoot exists.
So be it. You are entitled to you opinion.
UN Forced to Admit Gates-funded Vaccine is Causing Polio Outbreak in
Africa
https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/09/04/un-forced-to-admit-gates-funded-
vaccine-is-causing-polio-outbreak-in-africa/
[...]

Is there any kook claim you won't accept as valid? Any at all?
Maybe try offering a link to a VALID site, not one that thrives
on misinformation.
When the first image one sees is this: https://ibb.co/m6HrSWJ you
KNOW the story is bunk. The man in the picture is JP Sears, a fairly
well known comedian.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/small-business/youtube-comedian-or-real-life-coach--who-is-the-real-jp-sears-20160811-gqq11w.html

Once again you are proved the intellectually limited dullard you
are.
Sung Buda
2020-09-06 12:32:54 UTC
Is there any kook claim you won't accept as valid? Any at all?
Maybe try offering a link to a VALID site, not one that thrives
on misinformation.
When the first image one sees is this: https://ibb.co/m6HrSWJ you
KNOW the story is bunk. The man in the picture is JP Sears, a fairly
well known comedian.
is there something keeping away from the given strong references, inside
the article, or you are just playing stupid, trying not to make sense.
Justin Tyme
He's not just playing stupid. He's just plain stupid. Justin
KWills
2020-09-06 14:32:24 UTC
On Sun, 6 Sep 2020 12:32:54 +0000 (UTC), Sung Buda
<***@ftpintr2.net> wrote:

Post edit restored to the original.

Original group list restored.
http://youtu.be/79zra755WgA
Once again you are proved the intellectually limited dullard you
are.
is there something keeping away from the given strong references, inside
the article, or you are just playing stupid, trying not to make sense.
I've already proved there is nothing valid in the article.
Absolutely nothing. If you had anything to counter the PROOF above,
you would have presented it, rather than dishonestly editing it out.
Way to PROVE you know, and knew from the start, that there is
ZERO credibility to the claim.
Why do you post that which you KNOW is not true as if it were
true? Serious question that you're too much of a coward to answer.
Vaughn Newman
2020-09-06 16:30:52 UTC
Post by Sung Buda
is there something keeping away from the given strong references, inside
the article, or you are just playing stupid, trying not to make sense.
I've already proved there is nothing valid in the article.
Absolutely nothing. If you had anything to counter the PROOF above, you
would have presented it, rather than dishonestly editing it out.
Way to PROVE you know, and knew from the start, that there is
ZERO credibility to the claim.
Why do you post that which you KNOW is not true as if it were
true? Serious question that you're too much of a coward to answer.
So you don't understand "Health officials have now admitted that their
plan to stop ‘wild’ polio is backfiring", or don't know what a health
official stands for. Go there and ask them, the way you like. Dress
accordingly, agreeably, suitably, in a manner conformable, as such, those
who live in faith and good works will be rewarded accordingly.
KWills
2020-09-06 16:39:17 UTC
On Sun, 6 Sep 2020 16:30:52 +0000 (UTC), Vaughn Newman
<***@wiosrt.info> wrote:

Post edit restored to the original text.

Original group list restored.

You seem determined to prove you lack the ability to be honest.
Post by Sung Buda
Post by KWills
[...]
Your dishonesty has failed to answer the question I asked of you.
But, then, I did point out you're too much of a coward to answer.
FYI: JP Sears is NOT a Health official. Honest.
tesla sTinker
2020-09-06 23:20:59 UTC
Post by Sung Buda
Post by KWills
[...]
and your always the ass hole that hides the rest of it under the
counter, so that you can get away with all the loot. its already out,
The virus is a hoax. Its stimulus cover up is about pet coke, and \them
not wanting to send the United States into an economic disaster for
themselves, which is why they keep killing people. So, whats next, \ I
say, bury the dam shit, or, we the militia, will blow it sky high right
in your faces, so you can breathe the dam shit with us. Will see who
God kills first then wont we, you disobedient bastard. The devil is
more kind than you. And when you wake up in the morning, and someone
handed you a virus without telling you, do not be surprised.

you deserve it.
I will be chanting to my Good Jesus, send him to hell, send him to hell.
YOU rotten liar.
KWills
2020-09-07 09:55:44 UTC
Post by Sung Buda
Post by KWills
[...]
The whole world is in on a hoax? Really?
I will enjoy examining the valid, credible, verifiable evidence
you will present for your claim.
Post by tesla sTinker
Its stimulus cover up is about pet coke, and \them
What is pet coke?
Post by tesla sTinker
not wanting to send the United States into an economic disaster for
themselves, which is why they keep killing people. So, whats next, \ I
say, bury the dam shit, or, we the militia, will blow it sky high right
in your faces, so you can breathe the dam shit with us.
Breathe what in? Above you claim the virus is a hoax, so it can't
be that. Not unless you're exposing yourself as a liar.
Post by tesla sTinker
Will see who
God kills first then wont we, you disobedient bastard.
Fictional entities can't kill anyone.
I'm not surprised this aspect of reality is far beyond your
intellectual abilities.
Post by tesla sTinker
The devil is more kind than you.
How can a fictional entity be more, or less, kind than me?
Post by tesla sTinker
And when you wake up in the morning, and someone
handed you a virus without telling you, do not be surprised.
So now the virus is real?
Which claim will you admit to being the lie? Will you admit you
lied about the virus being fake, or that it's real? You've made both
claims in the post to which I am replying. It's impossible for both to
be true, so you will have to admit one is a lie.
Post by tesla sTinker
you deserve it.
I will be chanting to my Good Jesus, send him to hell, send him to hell.
YOU rotten liar.
If you think chanting to a fictional entity will do anything, so
be it.
Minh Erb
2020-09-07 11:12:55 UTC
you deserve it. I will be chanting to my Good Jesus, send him to hell,
send him to hell. YOU rotten liar.
If you think chanting to a fictional entity will do anything, so be it.
You inbreed capitalists always want the truth, but can't handle the
truth. The deepen corrupt gov of *Gearmony* bought and sold fictitious
illegal /*_covid-19 test kits and apparatus_*/ already from 2017. And
nobody yet is not prosecuted for the severe premeditated crimes against
humanity. How would you handle that, like a human being? Are you a man or
a mice, or a chicken? The new-age bourgeoisie parasite class, getting paid
for planing deliberate genocide and mass destruction, under the capitalist
"sustainability" climate warming umbrella, are to be held accountable. And
you will be.

http://archive.vn/HoRla
Gearmony Export 300215 COVID-19 Test kits 2017 World
17,464,406.19 7,242,210

https://wits.worldbank.org/tariff/trains/en/country/CAN/partner/ALL/nomen/
h5/product/902780

How could you possibly defend such thing?
KWills
2020-09-07 14:22:05 UTC
Post by Minh Erb
you deserve it. I will be chanting to my Good Jesus, send him to hell,
send him to hell. YOU rotten liar.
If you think chanting to a fictional entity will do anything, so be it.
You inbreed capitalists
Hey now, just because your mom is also your aunt doesn't mean
everyone else can make the same claim.
Post by Minh Erb
always want the truth, but can't handle the
truth.
Provide some truth and we can all see. As of the time I write
this, you've refused to do so. Opting instead to express your
frustration at having your dishonesty exposed via insults.
But, at least, everyone reading can KNOW you're being dishonest.
So you have that.
Minh Erb
2020-09-07 20:29:42 UTC
Post by Minh Erb
you deserve it. I will be chanting to my Good Jesus, send him to hell,
send him to hell. YOU rotten liar.
If you think chanting to a fictional entity will do anything, so be it.
You inbreed capitalists
Hey now, just because your mom is also your aunt doesn't mean
everyone else can make the same claim.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/un-forced-admit-gates-funded-vaccine-
causing-polio-outbreak-africa

Circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type2 *_cVDPV2_* Sudan
https://www.who.int/csr/don/01-september-2020-polio-sudan/en/

This latest pharma-induced pandemic has broken out in the African
countries of Chad and Sudan, and the culprit has been identified: a
vaccine-derived polio virus type 2. Officials now fear this new dangerous
strain could soon ‘jump continents,’ causing further deadly outbreaks
around the world.

Shocking as it sounds, this Big Pharma debacle is not new. After spending
some $16 billion over 30 years to eradicate polio, international health
bodies have ‘accidentally’ reintroduced the disease to in Pakistan,
Afghanistan, and also Iran, as the central Asia region was hit by a
virulent strain of polio spawned by the corporate pharmaceutical vaccine
distributed there. Also, in 2019, the government of Ethiopia ordered the
destruction of 57,000 vials of type 2 oral polio vaccine (mOPV2) following
a similar outbreak of vaccine-induced polio.
KWills
2020-09-08 09:11:36 UTC
On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 20:29:42 +0000 (UTC), Minh Erb <***@uniftp2.info>
wrote:

Post edits restored to the original text.

Original group list restored.

It's so sad how you MUST alter the context, and attempt to
prevent others from seeing how dishonest you are.
Post by Minh Erb
Post by Minh Erb
[...]
Continued lack of TRUTH noted.
Will you ever offer ANY truth, so that everyone reading will see
how I not only ask for the truth, but can handle it when offered? Or
do you really HATE truth and honesty as much as you present?
When you answer, remember that I will restore the context you try
to remove so that you can avoid being honest.
Minh Erb
2020-09-08 12:51:37 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Minh Erb
to in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and also Iran, as the central Asia region
was hit by a virulent strain of polio spawned by the corporate
pharmaceutical vaccine distributed there. Also, in 2019, the government
of Ethiopia ordered the destruction of 57,000 vials of type 2 oral polio
vaccine (mOPV2) following a similar outbreak of vaccine-induced polio.
Continued lack of TRUTH noted.
Will you ever offer ANY truth, so that everyone reading will see
You keep ignoring and deleting the proofs from the mouth of the horse,
you stupid. That's why you criminals against humanity, mass scale, will
be judge and executed. I don't think there are alternatives, according to
the written history. Here is another proof, you are going to delete.
Ignore the messenger, only look at the presented proofs.

The Truth Behind The COVID Pandemic & Trump's 'Operation Warp Speed'

or here if it gets deleted
https://banned.video/watch?id=5f5695eeaf4ce8069e6b9225
KWills
2020-09-09 09:47:10 UTC

Post by Minh Erb
Post by Minh Erb
[...]
Projecting your dishonest snipping doesn't help you.
Post by Minh Erb
you stupid.
Yet you are compelled to prove I am your intellectual superior.
Odd that.
Post by Minh Erb
That's why you criminals against humanity, mass scale, will
be judge and executed.
Bummer.
Can we schedule it for next week? I have plans for the weekend
that require I be alive.
http://youtu.be/IBGxag_IB0g
or here if it gets deleted
https://banned.video/watch?id=5f5695eeaf4ce8069e6b9225
As you will already know, Alex Jones admitted he is NOT a news
presenter but an entertainer. It was during his divorce. More
specifically, during the custody "battle" portion of the divorce.
Alex certainly is very entertaining. But you have to keep in mind
little to nothing he "reports" is supposed to be accepted as true.
Heriberto Oberlander
2020-09-09 11:22:33 UTC
I don't think there are alternatives, according to the written history.
Here is another proof, you are going to delete. Ignore the messenger,
only look at the presented proofs.
The Truth Behind The COVID Pandemic & Trump's 'Operation Warp Speed'
http://youtu.be/IBGxag_IB0g
or here if it gets deleted
https://banned.video/watch?id=5f5695eeaf4ce8069e6b9225
As you will already know, Alex Jones admitted he is NOT a news
what part of "ignore the messenger" you don't understand, you lying bitch.

make no mistake, these *motherlovers* are going to release whatever bio-
crap again over Africa, because *there is no* any fraud covid pandemic in
Africa. The problem they have is that the Oxygen in air and water
disintegrate rapidly any bio-crap said "viruses" they cook up in war
criminal laboratories. Proved by nonother than

*Einstein's _"pollen in water"_* experiment, exposing the Oxygen/Hydrogen
high activity at room temperature and conditions. Once again the young
Einstein saves our sorry asses.

Why Isn't the Pandemic Surging in Africa?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iQZwmNQwsIE/

Belarusian President Lukashenko Says IMF Offered A Billion USD Bribe to
Impose Covid-19 Lockdown
https://fort-russ.com/2020/09/belarusian-president-lukashenko-says-imf-
offered-a-billion-usd-bribe-to-impose-covid-19-lockdown/

Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko said last month via Belarusian
Telegraph Agency, BelTA., that World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of
$940 million USD in the form of “Covid Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940
million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of
Belarus:

• imposed “extreme lockdown on his people”

• force them to wear face masks

• impose very strict curfews

• impose a police state

• crash the economy
KWills
2020-09-10 09:16:11 UTC
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 11:22:33 +0000 (UTC), Heriberto Oberlander
<***@sdkmv.na> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original text.

Original group list restored.

It's so sad that you are truly UNABLE to be honest.
Post by Minh Erb
Post by Minh Erb
I don't think there are alternatives, according to
the written history. Here is another proof, you are going to delete.
Ignore the messenger, only look at the presented proofs.
The Truth Behind The COVID Pandemic & Trump's 'Operation Warp Speed'
http://youtu.be/IBGxag_IB0g
or here if it gets deleted
https://banned.video/watch?id=5f5695eeaf4ce8069e6b9225
As you will already know, Alex Jones admitted he is NOT a news
presenter but an entertainer. It was during his divorce. More
specifically, during the custody "battle" portion of the divorce.
Alex certainly is very entertaining. But you have to keep in mind
little to nothing he "reports" is supposed to be accepted as true.
what part of "ignore the messenger" you don't understand, you lying bitch.
If Alex Jones is presenting it, you can KNOW it's not true. He
found a way to make money duping simpletons like you.
He's admitted he doesn't present facts. He presents stories that
are intended to entertain the viewer/listeners. Nothing more.
Post by Heriberto Oberlander
make no mistake, these *motherlovers* are going to release whatever bio-
crap again over Africa, because *there is no* any fraud covid pandemic in
Africa. The problem they have is that the Oxygen in air and water
disintegrate rapidly any bio-crap said "viruses" they cook up in war
criminal laboratories. Proved by nonother than
I eagerly await the VALID, CREDIBLE, VERIFIABLE evidence you will
present for your claim. If you're lying, you won't offer the evidence
since it will not exist.
[...]
You may benefit from sticking with this level of entertainment:

Based on your Usenet posts, which is all I have to go by, you
will be able to understand it.
Heriberto Oberlander
2020-09-10 15:18:45 UTC
Post by KWills
Alex certainly is very entertaining. But you have to keep in mind
little to nothing he "reports" is supposed to be accepted as true.
what part of "ignore the messenger" you don't understand, you lying bitch.
If Alex Jones is presenting it, you can KNOW it's not true. He
Watch out, they changed the rules in the middle of the game. The game is
rigged. It's not a *vaccine* anymore, but *_biogenics_*. If you get to
the hospital, whereever, to superficial intervention, surgery etc, you
must sign a consent. The consent includes *_biogenics_*, which is enough
for them to give you whatever tested an untested vaccines and DNA/RNA
alteration units and tests.

Also, those swabs for covid "testing" are tainted with

*_RNA nano-gels_*, something you don't want, and might think the swabs
are sterile. They are not. All nano scale stuff is always dangerous, it
penetrates the skin and everything. You can't wash that away! Go research
it for yourself. That's why goats and cucumbers in Africa got tested
positive. It makes sense. Hence the *rtPCR* test swabs are not for sample
collection, but same time for sample distribution. Take care. These
criminals are evil on purpose. That's not a mistake. Nano scale coated
consumer stuff is forbidden many countries, at least it was until the
"corona".

Nurse Warns of "Biogenics" (FORCED VACCINATION) now Happening in US
Hospitals
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Nf2FxLOFZijL/
KWills
2020-09-11 09:12:53 UTC
On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:18:45 +0000 (UTC), Heriberto Oberlander
<***@sdkmv.na> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original text.

Original group list restored.

It's sad that you are so UNABLE to be honest, that you MUST
remove the context in an attempt to hide the TRUTH you hate and fear
so much.
Post by Minh Erb
Post by Minh Erb
[...]
So you lied. No surprise there. I've been proving you the
intellectually devoid liar you are for many months. I am confident
this trend will continue.
http://youtu.be/MtN1YnoL46Q
[...]
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
You're so stump stupid, you are actually AFRAID of truth and
honesty. You blindly accept bogus claims that have NO actual evidence
behind them.
Now snip away the TRUTH you HATE and FEAR.
Rigoberto Lagerblade
2020-09-14 10:47:05 UTC
Post by Heriberto Oberlander
Nurse Warns of "Biogenics" (FORCED VACCINATION) now Happening in US
Hospitals https://www.bitchute.com/video/Nf2FxLOFZijL/
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
SWAB UP YOUR BRAIN?? Peggy Hall Collapses Entire Scam With ONE Question
https://www.brighteon.com/3a2e7639-1db9-44aa-a423-4479881c74fd

Great Question! People do not think critically anymore so great questions
like this are not asked by them or so called Journalists when they are
interviewing so called Health experts.

You can't use science & logic against the forced faith based Vaccine's &
Big Pharma's religious faith based dogma lest ye be cast out as an evil
hateful tin-foil hat heretic! Ann Coulter's book, Godless: The Church of
Liberalism Best explains their/ Satan’s dogma!

They are doing the tests with giant-ass q-tips because they are wanting to
INTRODUCE THE VIRUS DEEP-DEEP INTO YOUR BRAIN!
Why do you think they are ALL POSITIVE?
Don`t take any tests! Don`t take any VACCINE!
WEAR A MASK-BE A SLAVE ! pass it on...
KWills
2020-09-15 08:54:47 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:47:05 +0000 (UTC), Rigoberto Lagerblade
<***@cifs4all.org> wrote:

Post edits restored to the original text.

Original group list restored.

You may as well give up. I will expose your deception every time.
And yet, I am your intellectual superior. Odd that.
Post by Minh Erb
Post by Minh Erb
[...]
Note I'm STILL waiting for the evidence.
Post by KWills
[...]
You did as I commanded. You snipped away the TRUTH you HATE and
FEAR.
Can you express in words how it feels to be UNABLE to resist
doing as I command?
%
Can't you two get along? YOU ARE TEARING THIS NEWSGROUP APART!!!!! Justin
Minh Erb
2020-09-07 08:28:38 UTC
Once again you are proved the intellectually limited dullard you are.
Can't you two get along? YOU ARE TEARING THIS NEWSGROUP APART!!!!! Justin
The capitalist Coronavirus hype, biggest parasite capitalism hoax
in history
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/coronavirus-hype-biggest-
political-hoax-in-history/

In fact, capitalist COVID-19 will go down as one of the political world’s
biggest, most shamefully overblown, overhyped, overly and irrationally
inflated and outright deceptively flawed capitalist bourgeoisie parasites
monetary system American history, one that was carried largely on the lips
of parasitic rotten corrupt medical professionals who have no business
running a national economy or any government on this fucking stupid
capitalist poverty driven planet.
tesla sTinker
2020-09-06 23:08:11 UTC
Pet Coke, needs to be arrested, and until the world
understands the cover up, with vaccines, it will just keep
killing more of them. The president should be arrested,
not to mention, the entire Congress. Pet Coke, kills people,
and its swift to do so. A vaccine, will only make it worse,
and a mask, will not prevent it from getting inside you. While
they rake in their trillions for selling it all over the world. And
give us a stimulus of BS to keep our mouths shut, while it kills everyone.
polio to spread.
Jose Aul

polio to spread.
Justin Tyme
that proves it. Justin
Thomas Heger
2020-10-29 14:13:48 UTC
dilapidated building near downtown Detroit
http://www.detroiturbex.com/content/index.html

What WILL happen is this:

the remaining masterpieces of Detroit's architecture will be bought for
a bargain price.

Then a *B I G* corporation relocates to Detroit (e.g. Google, Amazon or
Microsoft for instance) and then Detroit gets big again.

That would be a VERY good idea, anyhow, but would allow tremendous
profits for those, who already have more money then they could ever spent.

TH
Justin Tyme
2020-10-29 23:24:05 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
dilapidated building near downtown Detroit
http://www.detroiturbex.com/content/index.html
the remaining masterpieces of Detroit's architecture will be bought for
a bargain price.
Then a  *B I G* corporation relocates to Detroit (e.g. Google, Amazon or
Microsoft for instance) and then Detroit gets big again.
That would be a VERY good idea, anyhow, but would allow tremendous
profits for those, who already have more money then they could ever spent.
TH
Did you know that a Sasquatch was seen leaaving one of those dilapidated
buildings right there in Detroit? Justin
Walter Egger
2020-11-07 12:44:09 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
dilapidated building near downtown Detroit
http://www.detroiturbex.com/content/index.html
the remaining masterpieces of Detroit's architecture will be bought for
a bargain price.
Then a *B I G* corporation relocates to Detroit (e.g. Google, Amazon or
Microsoft for instance) and then Detroit gets big again.
That would be a VERY good idea, anyhow, but would allow tremendous
profits for those, who already have more money then they could ever spent.
CoVid19 - The greatest fraud ever perpetrated on humanity. Just stop
wearing those diapers mask on your mouth, you gearmons. And stop letting
them tested with contaminated swabs. You gearmons. Just let a completely
stranger, in hazmat suit, sticking stuff deep into your nose and into
your throat. Are you fucking insane, you gearmons? Docter Mitchell??

Testing torture
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=G8O8RMAX66K2
KWills
2020-11-07 18:09:04 UTC
On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 12:44:09 +0000 (UTC), Walter Egger
Post by Walter Egger
Post by Thomas Heger
[...]
What does your lack of intellect have to do with Thomas' post
about Detroit? I don't see the connection. Please explain how you're
additional PROOF that you're stump stupid connects to Detroit.
Thanks.
Walter Egger
2020-11-08 12:31:10 UTC
Post by Walter Egger
CoVid19 - The greatest fraud ever perpetrated on humanity. Just stop
wearing those diapers mask on your mouth, you gearmons. And stop letting
them tested with contaminated swabs. You gearmons. Just let a completely
stranger, in hazmat suit, sticking stuff deep into your nose and into
your throat. Are you fucking insane, you gearmons? Docter Mitchell??
Testing torture https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=G8O8RMAX66K2
What does your lack of intellect have to do with Thomas' post
about Detroit? I don't see the connection. Please explain how you're
additional PROOF that you're stump stupid connects to Detroit.
Thanks.
Because you are not paying attention, Bill Gates on Saturday
congratulated the Democratic president

"I look forward to working with the new administration and leaders on
both sides in Congress on getting the surging pandemic under control,
engaging partners around the world on issues like poverty and climate
change, and addressing issues of inequality and opportunity at home."
— Bill Gates (@BillGates) November 7, 2020

it clearly says who still is your president. You can't change the
depopulation Agenda21, no matter what you do. This is what "bringing
together" stands for. *bringing together businesses and governments*,
fascism. Go there and read it.
KWills
2020-11-08 12:39:27 UTC
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 12:31:10 +0000 (UTC), Walter Egger
Post by Walter Egger
Post by KWills
Post by Walter Egger
[...]
You didn't answer the question I asked of you. As intellectually
challenged as you prove you are, this isn't a surprise. You are too
stupid to answer.